Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady (47082 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Frei(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2016
Bishops10:

Exactly bro coz assuming am not shy ehh

I for do things wey pass me..Some times I say "Thank you lord for making me Shy" and I some situations,I will say "Lord remove this spirit of shyness from me naa"

LIFE!
lol, exactly bro..... it has its good and bad side... but is bad side is more' shyness has deprived most people of many good opportunities including me
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by okuneddie(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol bro!

Long time! Where have you been?

I have bin arnd......doing my undercover agent stuff....lolz
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by okuneddie(m): 7:50am On May 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
See as you dey find troublegrin

lol.....me just talk am as I see am
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by AngelAhnie(f): 7:56am On May 25, 2016
okuneddie:

lol.....me just talk am as I see am
You too talkgrin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Bishops10(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2016
Frei:
lol, exactly bro..... it has its good and bad side... but is bad side is more' shyness has deprived most people of many good opportunities including me
lol....me too
Could remember when I was in secondary school,First Bank officials came to do something in our school.They asked one question (Who is the Finance minister) that if you get,they will give you #3,000 and then I was the master of current affairs. I knew the answer and was even closer to them but to climb the podium and say it deprived me of the 3k

LIFE!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by okuneddie(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You too talkgrin

lol....how u dey
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by yinkeys(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Aww...Guys probably receive a lot of bullshit from girls sometimes. I just can't imagine how they feel...and we girls, sometimes, got no chill pill. sad

smiley Finally, one female that gets it
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Lukmann(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2016
i was also shy too..but i'm now confident like a "starched agbada"..all thanks to HARDDON and his drills..baba HARDDON twale !!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 10:04am On May 25, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Get me a ring...
I will do that, can we meet beyond nairaland?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Frei(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2016
Bishops10:

lol....me too
Could remember when I was in secondary school,First Bank officials came to do something in our school.They asked one question (Who is the Finance minister) that if you get,they will give you #3,000 and then I was the master of current affairs. I knew the answer and was even closer to them but to climb the podium and say it deprived me of the 3k

LIFE!
hahaha' that's just the problem bro' but may God help us.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by sinceraconcept(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2016
SirWere:
cool No common ground : You like this girl but you've got nothing in common! Different musical tastes, different personalities, different fields, different careers; Infact everything is different...........

How is a dude supposed to talk to someone like that

9) Brain Freeze : Ok, so after Reharsing for 3 days what you're going to say to this girl, she walks past like normal or you pass by her and your brain just...............freezes. I mean, a literal Igotnothinginmybrain freeze.... This shii affects me a lot!!!

Man, the things shy dudes endure......

Funniest thing is; when they actually get to know me, they say they can't believe I'm shy undecidedundecided
Who would believe you're shy when you're Sir Werey? We shy guys flow so well with our friends,our pen is louder than our voice,meaning we type so loud but we can't really speak to girls
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 11:05am On May 25, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Who would believe you're shy when you're Sir Werey? We shy guys flow so well with our friends,our pen is louder than our voice,meaning we type so loud but we can't really speak to girls
Ahh swearrr, bro, you got it. My friends always mock me; I'm this monster in wits and I can kill with words but put me up in front of a female....... And everything is gone.....

Mehn, those days were bad......

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by gevans(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2016
Warri no dey carry last, confirm Warri will not fall into any of these categories listed above. Proudly Wafarrian
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Drinokrane: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
U dis guy ehn..ur post is al abt me aqain ;-(
Despirado121
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Despirado121(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
Drinokrane:
U dis guy ehn..ur post is al abt me aqain ;-(
Despirado121

Eiyah! tongue cool bt m nt referin to u o miss.. cry cry
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by SuperSuave(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Frei:
Sometimes I think "shyness" is a gift from God'....
how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.