Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady (47013 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 24, 2016
senibo1:
aww!

that was when obi is a boy, so embarrassing then, are u still a learner now
Not yet gotten to the level of Benjamin Disraeli, but I don pass learner
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by DanceVille: 3:12pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Yes very shy for doing thatgrin
*if I hear*
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by DanceVille: 3:14pm On May 24, 2016
johnstar:
Choi

Na me o, i'm too shy how do i get rid of it
I can't even ask a gal out, or juz too shy to say hello excpt wen i take alcohol grin grin cool

Okay mayb wen i gt a car on my own, my car we do d toasting #teamdatewhite gals, 9ja gals making it hard for guys since d days of adam and eve
Seriously, this gat me laughing out loud.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by silvertongue(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2016
DanceVille:
We have guys that are too shy of approaching a lady in a place, including me sef.
Though, there's no how you won't have a doubt of mind before approaching a lady buh shy guys do think and do the unexpected.

Sit back and enjoy the Reasons why shy Guys find it difficult to approach a lady.

1. Awareness Of Body Flaw

Shy guys keep counting their bodly flaws, then they can't never make it, as far as talking is concerned.They do keep thinking of how short or thin they look or certain flaws they feel their body have, that made them feel shy and find it difficult to approaching a lady.

2. Waiting For The Right Moment

A perfect moment that never comes.They do keep waiting for the perfect moment they'll easily approach her.There's hardly anything as a perfect moment, and shy guys who keep waiting for the perfect moment would never get it right.

3. Fear Of Rejection

The fear of rejection is one of the many reasons shy guys find it difficult to approach a lady.To these guys, it's better to remain where they are than to be rejected.

4. Bad Experience

Almost every guys that's shy with ladies has had at least one bad experience with lady that have even made him enter his shell the more.A lot of previous bad experiences add to make shy guys scarced to approach a lady.

5. Fear Of Not Knowing What To Say

To guys like this, they find it difficult to think what to say to a lady after approaching her.In their mind before approaching that lady--- the music that plays in their head is; "What If I Go There And Don't Know What To Say?".

6. Lack Of Confidence

A lack of confidence would unable them to do anything.They do forget that confidence makes them look attractive.

Last buh not the least.

7. Afraid Of Being Getting Slapped

This is very common among shy guys.A smart and confident guy shouldn't be afraid of getting a slap from a lady he wants to approach unless you step beyond your boundary...

I drop my pen at this juncture.

List Compiled By
DanceVille

Once upon a time for me cheesy

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by nbright: 3:40pm On May 24, 2016
I just hate snubbing and embarrassments
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by timilehin007(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2016
Wetin consigne me..

Chai this Bros sabi wash motor sha...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Chikaazuonwu(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2016
Happening now in portharcourt. Total is empowering youths in the community to avoid been affected by the current bombings and vandalization. read more @ https:///TH0N6a
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by HirstMOG(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2016
I will agree with you on number three, but the slap thing is it real

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by doskie(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin

He kept asking me same question for like hundred times.. So he did that cox he's shy, good to know grin

Guy: Angel, what is your real name?

me: my name is Ann

Guy: Oh, Ann that's a nice name.

After few minutes of talking about how he can't cook and all that. He asked same questiongringrin

Angel what's your real name and I answered you've asked this same question for like 100 timesgringrin
Shy guys are very funnygrin

why didn't you help him out. Jonathan was a shy guy. If to say patience dey try patient who knows... She for marry palmwine tapper

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by jeje123(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2016
Some guys still dey shy? No i dont believe it.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Oluwaxhango(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin

He kept asking me same question for like hundred times.. So he did that cox he's shy, good to know grin

After few minutes of talking about how he can't cook and all that. He asked same questiongringrin

Angel what's your real name and I answered you've asked this same question for like 100 timesgringrin

If e ask yu jamb 1998 question.. Then yu'll be like 'wa fi mi see jamb question (I no b Yoruba)'
But e kept repeating questions like prof wey high n yu are saying he's shy and funny..
Why shall him not shy..?

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:51pm On May 24, 2016
johnstar:
Choi

Na me o, i'm too shy how do i get rid of it
I can't even ask a gal out, or juz too shy to say hello excpt wen i take alcohol grin grin cool

Okay mayb wen i gt a car on my own, my car we do d toasting #teamdatewhite gals, 9ja gals making it hard for guys since d days of adam and eve

If you cant woo the black chicks around you tell me how you can date the white girls

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by marwanafrica: 3:54pm On May 24, 2016
Gmail.com. Now that you have listed the (reasons) problems, provide the solution to the above mention. ASAP because me and my crew need it

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Talph: 3:57pm On May 24, 2016
3,4 and 7 are the same
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Obere4u: 4:02pm On May 24, 2016
But shy guys are more caring and loving.... 90% of them do not double date and they endure a lot just to make the relationship work simply because it will take another thousand year to get a new date

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Vveni(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2016
Hahahaha funniest thing is when he spent years planning and calculating when, where, and how to woo her only to found out that the lady is:

Even more shy than him

Intellectually inept

Has 'gutter' manners

Shy guys..... I pity them sha.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by hollamanng(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2016
Lol what kind of woman will slap you and when I didn't touch your boobs or booty
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Wizkoko(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2016
Number 1 is my mountain.

Where there is a fear of failure, the fear of success will not be far.

Number 7: that's why you shouldn't use Lil Wayne's punch lines when approaching a girl.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by hollyfat(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2016
I agree with (2) and (5)
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by gospi: 4:15pm On May 24, 2016
Who shy guys approach don eepp
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin

i will continue saying hwfa grin if i don't know what to say

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by edbor(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2016
perfect moment
No 2
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by macaranta(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2016
Solution:Like Nike ..just do it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Swazzkid(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2016
kkkk.....2,3,4,7 kinda guilty here bt....still hoping to bypass one-day....anyways... #teammoneyfirstb4demgals
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Lovelynature(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2016
Gush! DanceVille just described me then

I was so shy to the point that a beautiful lady crushing on me started the talking. Since then, she gets angry whenever we don't talk.
I saw the greenlight then, yet very shy

I have changed anyway. It's all about confidence and determination even when intimidated
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by seunoni34(m): 4:23pm On May 24, 2016
Number 2 and 5
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by seunoni34(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2016
I think the real hard part is what to say to her not really appearance or whatever.... On this list.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by johnstar(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

If you cant woo the black chicks around you tell me how you can date the white girls
hmm its easier, dey don't form lyk u gals here.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by kikies(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2016
ASG- Asso. Of Shy Guys........we don suffer,so ow do I gt to tell utchgirl dat I'm crushing on her now embarassed
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by SwagPower: 4:31pm On May 24, 2016
Some JUST t BELIEVE ve D STRESS s jst ain't WORTH orth it...
Smart THINKING ing if u ask me...
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Orikinla(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2016
OP, you be old school o. All these reasons are outdated. Money or swag does all the talking for guys. And babes don't know if a guy is shy or not as long as he can finance the romance even if he is deaf and dumb. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even Nairaland are there to connect and befriend babes now. And I don't know how a babe can tell a shy guy from his profile on Facebook or Instagram. grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady by Utchgirl(f): 4:41pm On May 24, 2016
kikies:
ASG- Asso. Of Shy Guys........we don suffer,so ow do I gt to tell utchgirl dat I'm crushing on her now embarassed

kk naah !

Mo ti gbo !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okafor's Law / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.