Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights (22136 Views)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

Can I also upload your picture?
Finally working up your courage, eh? You may well tread where your father failed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 29, 2016
I know he took yours alongside the shameless married woman and other moro.nic single mothers in your group

Knightngale:
you keep following him around the place like he took your virginity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by FTBOY: 12:19pm On May 29, 2016
dare2differ, hit back na. these guys are gangbanging you mercilessly.. cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3774623_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
grin grin grin

It is almost summer now and it is as hot as only God knows whatsmiley

Then you must be taking the wrong pills!!!

I thought you were meant to treat behavioural disinhibition?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 29, 2016
Egba mi

Is this what you call ugly?smiley

I am not fat darling. I am cheeky as in Ekegbade ( the cheeks that take the crown).

Genocidal1:

STFU! You fat tub of lard.. Behind those false smileys, I can feel your pain. A pain that can never be quenched.

You are forever cursed to stay ugly and inferior to pretty women and you can't stand it. That's why you spend your day whoring and cussing online but don't take your anger out at the world, blame your predicament on those two pig faced fvcktards who merged to produce a hideous gargoyle such as yourself!

You can report me as much as you want, WE see through binary, bans don't deter us. grin

Shallom. cool

Cc; MadCow1, Sleekyshuga(f), Beremx(f), PunkyV(
ipledge5, Kachisbarbie(f), lanicky(f), Yieldings(f),
modath(f), Izen, 3rdlegxxx(m), Amodsun(m),
Truckpusher(m), HaneefahAde(f), oweniwe(m),
MarieSucre(f), silverr(f), Okijajuju1(m), tolusan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 29, 2016
I know right

Like the way they gangbanged your mothersmiley
FTBOY:
dare2differ, hit back na. these guys are gangbanging you mercilessly.. cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3774623_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by dollyjoy(f): 12:22pm On May 29, 2016
shockedshockedshocked.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 12:23pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
I know he took yours alongside the shameless married woman and other moro.nic single mothers .

Hun, take the high road. It's just not worth it sometimes.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 29, 2016
I have uploaded all those pictures before and they are beautifulsmiley. Your beauty queen cannot stand next to any

You haven't done anything boy. You are regurgitating the same BS as always.

Sinizia, whatcha think about my pics?

Genocidal1:

The cat got your tongue? I thought you had words to speak? Aderinsola, your e-tribulations have only just begun. Wait till you finish paying for the goods you just priced. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by FTBOY: 12:23pm On May 29, 2016
[i][/i]
daretodiffer:
I know right

Like the way they gangbanged your mothersmiley
mtchew! you will never find a cure to this brain disease you inherited from your mom.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 29, 2016
I don't know what to say to them smiley. They keep saying the same thing over and over again.

DonnaCorleone:

Hun, take the high road. It's just not worth it sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2016
smiley smiley

It was actually injected with three gallons of used veg oiltongue

I am not going anywhere.

Genocidal1:

You won't stop being dumb even if you were given a full neuro-surgery!

Your phenomenal fugliness is probably the reason you can't even stand your own shadow in the dark. Foolish fat pig! Looking like her face was injected with enough oil to fry akara with. Woe betide you!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2016
You are dismissed
FTBOY:
[i][/i]mtchew! you will never find a cure this brain disease you inherited from your mom.. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by virginboy1(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2016
Genocidal1:

STFU! You fat tub of lard.. Behind those false smileys, I can feel your pain. A pain that can never be quenched.

You are forever cursed to stay ugly and inferior to pretty women and you can't stand it. That's why you spend your day whoring and cussing online but don't take your anger out at the world, blame your predicament on those two pig faced fvcktards who merged to produce a hideous gargoyle such as yourself!

You can report me as much as you want, WE see through binary, bans don't deter us. grin

Shallom. cool

Cc; MadCow1, Sleekyshuga(f), Beremx(f), PunkyV(
ipledge5, Kachisbarbie(f), lanicky(f), Yieldings(f),
modath(f), Izen, 3rdlegxxx(m), Amodsun(m),
Truckpusher(m), HaneefahAde(f), oweniwe(m),
MarieSucre(f), silverr(f), Okijajuju1(m), tolusan

So this is her real face?

interesting!!!

But

She could have contested for miss nairaland na or could it be due to lack of fan base?

just curious sha.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
shockedshocked

lalas.ticlala fyne.stboi farano my.nd44
Babe, you disappoint me, big time. What's the matter with you?

This is just for fun, speeds the Sunday away!!!

Edit please and meet me outside. You've been quiet and AWOL lately.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 12:31pm On May 29, 2016
lezz:
Finally working up your courage, eh? You may well tread where your father failed.

It is no secret that I cant go down to that level..the girl you are making mockery of looks good though,your father can put attest to that

1212 lets go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 12:31pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
I don't know what to say to them smiley. They keep saying the same thing over and over again.

Hamster-wheel, I know. You're so much better & smarter than this. Give it to them & let them THINK they've won.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 29, 2016
smiley

What else is new? I am sorry if I am diverting his attention away from you. I know he has got a lot of you to worry about, from a shameless married woman to bunch of single mothers. Again, I am sorry.

Ermm...I finished high school at 15. Passed WAEC l, NECO and JAMB at first try, don't repeat that middle aged argument again. It is just dvmb!

Knightngale:
You extremely-Ugly-middle-aged-frustrated-lonely-peniss craver, can you swear you don't follow him around? You quote him directly or indirectly for some attention. Why not concentrate on your studies? It's bad enough you only gained admission at old age now you won't concentrate, leave men alone, Ugly terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 29, 2016
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by virginboy1(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2016
lezz:

You're beneath me. In birth and breeding you're inferior!!!

You are the biological summation of inferior genes of kleptomania, mundanity and paranoia. Every molecule of you is of a failed biological evolution. You're nature's experiment gone bad!!!

Fall on your knees and take my dïck in your mouth!

That's the only way your life will have any semblance of purpose!!!

Crone of emotional frigidity

Lolzzz... see bullet... na wa ooo.

"Experiment gone bad" haba!!!

But I don't just get it.

Bro Lez are you and postmann twins?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 29, 2016
FARANO ARE U SEEING WAT IM SEEING?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 29, 2016
lezz:
Slimy wenching slattern with irreversible manic-depression.

So the crumbling of your mental framework extended to your sense of nationalism and patriotism too?

Sick doofus.

Self-loathing, abandoned , vagrant vagabond.
CC DOMINIQUE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16)

A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. / What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.