Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights (22142 Views)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ShaqFu: 12:42pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Haven't I told you to do away with meaninggul nonsense, boy?tongue. Make me proud and listen for once in your lifesmiley

I don't think you have any personal stories to tell about SA. I have got a lot of them but still I don't hate because I am smarter and more mature than you could ever be.

Keep moaning darling, nothing in your country not even the biggest hospital and the best university can ever reach their standardsmiley.

Na online your fight kuku end. You can never make a difference offline, not even against the modern women movement nor SA.

Pardon me, at the color green, are you a Nigerian?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 29, 2016
I am Nigerian and I am not stvpid. It is the bitter truth. smiley

ShaqFu:
Pardon me, at the color green, are you a Nigerian?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 29, 2016
Most Africans are fat-lippedtongue

And I am beautifulgrin. Let's see where you liveundecided
Genocidal2:

Says the fat lipped reptile looking dunce who still can't pass his JAMB exam!

Poverty has romanced and reduced you to a mere praise singer! Little wonder why your siblings take extra mural classes on the wall in your living room! Wretched f00l.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 29, 2016
Do you mean biting you to death with it? Don't worry I won't. I don't exert my energy on lipsrsealed

FTBOY:
[sub][/sub]]
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 29, 2016
esosa993:
am ashamed right now, few days ago I was fighting my fellow Nigerian for writing an annoying comment about a southafrican, I was so pissed I wanted to finish him with insults but I just had to calm down ...... right now reading the comments here am a bit ashamed of my previous actions.
Sister i am ashame as u. our nigeria youths are not just encouraging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 29, 2016
Thank you darling kiss

virginboy1:

So this is her real face?

interesting!!!

But

She could have contested for miss nairaland na or could it be due to lack of fan base?

just curious sha.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by FTBOY: 12:49pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Do you mean biting you to death with it?

love-bite my dick to death? oh, you can be nasty too.. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
This is cyberspace. She doesn't know you and she doesn't care about you. Even if she does, She has every right to do things that please her.

TRUE TALK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ShaqFu: 12:52pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
I am Nigerian and I am not stvpid. It is the bitter truth. smiley

You reside in Nigeria, or abroad?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Thank you darling kiss

dnt mind haters. you are very beautiful. right now singing bruno mars's song to you: when i see your face, there is not a thing that i will change, girl you are amazing just the way you are. when u smile, the whole world stop and stare for a while, becaus you are amazing, just the way you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by mercy1998(f): 12:53pm On May 29, 2016
I personally think Nigerians like to boast about how good they are and they are African Giants but if you live in South Africa our Media does not show anything good about Nigeria all we see is Boko harm, Witchcraft?, Fraudulent people, Poor people and the dusty towns of Nigeria and some of their movies are horrible. so South Africans don't really know or see the things naija people brag about so they have a bad image of nigerians and the nigerian brothers and sisters who migrated to SA they are known for drugs, Crime and Frauds

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 29, 2016
This has nothing to do with where I reside. If you know me, you would know that I should hate SA more but I don't.

Is it true or not?

ShaqFu:
You reside in Nigeria, or abroad?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 29, 2016
mercy1998:
I personally think Nigerians like to boast about how good they are and they are African Giants but if you live in South Africa our Media does not show anything good about Nigeria all we see is Boko harm, Witchcraft?, Fraudulent people, Poor people and the dusty towns of Nigeria and some of their movies are horrible. so South Africans don't really know or see the things naija people brag about so they have a bad image of nigerians and the nigerian brothers and sisters who migrated to SA they are known for drugs, Crime and Frauds
IM A NIGERIAN but i believe this is just the bitter truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 29, 2016
Do you know how may times I have been asked by other Africans why we like Juju so much and I merely look at them with WTH face.

mercy1998:
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by LeSudAfricaine: 12:57pm On May 29, 2016
blueAgent:

Idiot . and without out them .what could you have achieved?
This pictures are current ones. tell me how far you could have gone without whites. if with their assistance your people are still this primitive IDIOT.

Post from a WhiteMan i saw.
They read and write books, using
European script, and European
printing, and use European-invented
reading glasses when their eyes fail.
They use European-invented
microphones and electricity in their
meetings, and gather in buildings
only made possible because of
European-invented building methods
and materials. From the vast sweeps
of Asia through to central Africa
and South America, all peoples of
the earth rely on European-
developed technology for many of
their day-to-day living needs.
In other words, the contribution of
European man to the world and
well-being of all people is
unsurpassed. It is truly no
exaggeration to say that their
contribution has been the single
most important of all people on
earth, ever.
Finally, if there ever was any such
European “colonial debt,” it has
been repaid a million times over
since then, simply in terms of how
the living standards of the entire
world have been improved through
European technological gifts and
modern foreign aid. If anything, the
“debt” is firmly the other way round:
it is the rest of the world which
owes the European world a
mountain of almost incalculable
debt.
Any civilization— be it white,
black, Asian, or Aboriginal—
stands or falls by the
homogeneity of its population,
and nothing else.
--Arthur Kemp
Your inferiority complex is astounding. I'm sorry to say this but i think you're quite unintelligent. You're posting pics of beautiful African people clad in beautiful African attire as if it's something to be ashamed of. Then you go on and qoute a useless wihte man as if his words are gospel. And you wonder why I keep saying Nigerians are whitewashed and backward in their thinking. Only someone with no sense of worth will go and sing praises of white people when they think nothing of him. You are pathetic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ShaqFu: 12:58pm On May 29, 2016
mercy1998:
Well its among the reason why you shouldn't believe anything and everything the media say, as its noted from time that, the media always like to sugarcoat the truth.

I'm a nigerian, and frankly, I don't boast about being nigerian. I love my country, don't get me wrong, but still, I just believe being African is as much a sin as being African, especially in the eyes of the western world.

But I'll have you know that, I'm every bit proud to be a nigerian, as I'm every bit proud to be an African!.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 29, 2016
Thankssmiley

SAINTSAMURAII:
dnt mind haters. you are very beautiful. right now singing bruno mars's song to you: when i see your face, there is not a thing that i will change, girl you are amazing just the way you are. when u smile, the whole world stop and stare for a while, becaus you are amazing, just the way you are.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ShaqFu: 1:01pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
This has nothing to do with where I reside. If you know me, you would know that I should hate SA more but I don't.

Is it true or not?

Well whatever reason you have for wanting to hate South Africans, is best known to you, and you alone.

I don't know you, that's why I'm asking you these questions to know if you've had prior experience with South Africans.

That's why I asked you where you reside?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Thankssmiley
you are most welcome
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by TheDarknight: 1:05pm On May 29, 2016
What kind of carnage happened here?

What a mess. I love my southern brothers and my Nigerian cousins.

As a Ghanaian, I am proud of Africa grin grin grin grin

Let there be love cool
Erm, I see tears and heart-rending blows.

Dry your eyes, and take consolation in the fact that our enemies have been banned by the mods grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 29, 2016
I don't hate them but I do have reasons to hate them.

I reside in Scotland and I am Nigerian
ShaqFu:
Well whatever reason you have for wanting to hate South Africans, is best known to you, and you alone.

I don't know you, that's why I'm asking you these questions to know if you've had prior experience with South Africans.

That's why I asked you where you reside?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ShaqFu: 1:09pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

Understood. You school in Scotland? Or you're there on a permanent basis?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 29, 2016
These guys uploading photoes are simply uploading the photoes just to console themselfs. To be frank and sincere, none of the guys in this their knight group is more handsome than me. See if they can be intimidated with a photo i took in 2012 in a dark store house when i was much younger, which is four years ago, how will they not commit suicide or masturbate on a photo i took in 2015 and 2016. i still maintain the fact that none of the guys in the knight group can stand my cuteness and charmness. their girlfriends are not even up to the level of daretodiffer, they are angry because none of their girlfriends and sisters is beatiful as daretodiffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by TheDarknight: 1:10pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:

It's good to love. grin grin grin even when hate abound. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 29, 2016
Seriously, I don't knowsmiley

ShaqFu:
Understood. You school in Scotland? Or you're there on a permanent basis?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by TheDarknight: 1:12pm On May 29, 2016
genocidal4:

Poverty stricken asslicker! Just imagine how wretched you are yet you come online lying about living in affluence whereas you are soooo poor, your dirty living room wall is being used to tutor your siblings.

I'm sure the same wall was used to tutor you, no wonder you still can't pass JAMB. Little wonder why you spend your entire life on nairaland. Dumb wretched amphibian looking retard!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin So much blood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16)

How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.