Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights (22122 Views)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 10:51am On May 29, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Good. Stay here. wink

Thank you
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 10:58am On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Lezz and Synzu or is it Muva what did I tell you?

Those your so-called insults are not insults. Why do you think I don't take them serious? They are so amusing that I even think about replying.

Lol, I'm glad you agree. Not that I'm surprised because you're a smart cookie. It just shows that at least some of us got brain & can differentiate between a good insult & rubbish ramblings from rètards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 10:58am On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Haven't I told you to do away with meaninggul nonsense, boy?tongue. Make me proud and listen for once in your lifesmiley

I don't think you have any personal stories to tell about SA. I have got a lot of them but still I don't hate because I am smarter and more mature than you could ever be.

Keep moaning darling, nothing in your country not even the biggest hospital and the best university can ever reach their standardsmiley.

Na online your fight kuku end. You can never make a difference offline, not even against the modern women movement nor SA.

I was waiting for this comment so that I can exit this thread...
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 11:06am On May 29, 2016
lezz:

You're beneath me. In birth and breeding you're inferior!!!

You are the biological summation of inferior genes of kleptomania, mundanity and paranoia. Every molecule of you is of a failed biological evolution. You're nature's experiment gone bad!!!

Fall on your knees and take my dïck in your mouth!

That's the only way your life will have any semblance of purpose!!!

Crone of emotional frigidity
Lolz.pls don't press too hard,be gentle or u want to kill her grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ucheokpara100(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

Lol..my friend Uche was telling uSisi izolo that Nigerians only go to white areas , Eastern cape not kwazulu..
lol........ i beg South African and Nigerian no one should take these things serious 2 me it's just fun.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 11:21am On May 29, 2016
lezz:

You don't spank with your god. An economic woo-woo like you is what we use as couriers in South Africa.

Your life has been bedevilled by endless dagga-induced rapes by your savage Zulus. A cheap, tramp -stamp on my ass.

A dim-a-dozen hooker who chokes on dicks to earn a meal.

I know your material wretchedness has made your püssy seen more traffic than Heathrow

Maladaptive zulu-beldame with chronic mental retardation.

Tell me when you're hungry, 12 dïcks up your palate for 2Rs is good business for you.

Zulu-guttersnipe

*eyeroll*
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 11:22am On May 29, 2016
You can't really blame us, can you? I have two immediate family members who have been ay the receiving end and I have also met two SA guys that I will never talk to again in my life. However I understand that most SA are not responsible for this. I also understand that we were in that position once although we weren't violent about it, we could have been violent if we went through what you experienced. I understand that your fate is the save as the average Nigerian who is unwilling to direct his/her frustrations to those responsible for his/her misery. We are in the same boat, bro.

MduZA:

I was waiting for this comment so that I can exit this thread...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 11:32am On May 29, 2016
ucheokpara100:
lol........ i beg South African and Nigerian no one should take these things serious 2 me it's just fun.

Yes o...i trust you
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 11:32am On May 29, 2016
Upload them pleasegrin. You have been saying this since God-knows-when. I even uploaded some of them on your behalfsad

I also bear Khadijat too. Please add it to the list of my names

Genocidal:

If it isn't Aderinsola Miriam, the fat psychopathic muslim _whore who thinks facts are insults. Pray tell, of all these names I used in describing you, which one of them is incorrect?

Aren't you fat and ugly? Aren't you a psycho? Aren't you a low-life muslim tramp that wishes she could be half as attractive as regular girls?

Kike, give me one reason not to upload your photos on this thread.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by LeSudAfricaine: 11:42am On May 29, 2016
OohLalah:

You people just attack without getting the right information. As you always use whites and apartheid as insult, do you know pre-94 end of apartheid 80% of blacks did not have electricity, less than 30% had running water and sanitation. Who then do you think built all the rest for South Africans? You guys are not the
brightest sparks, are you?
grin bingo.! They are too whitewashed

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by LeSudAfricaine: 11:45am On May 29, 2016
Miami11:
Most Nigerian trolls have made it a habit to insult other Africans on this forum usually they like attacking Ghanaians for the most then Kenyans and South Africans.( then they have the guts to call S.Africans xenophobic)

Don't understand why,

So South Africans take it easy, ask people from Ghana what the go through here

Even worse you find Nigerians calling Ghanaians names like black people as if they themselves are white people, very colonial slave mentality plus inferiority complex ( this concept of skin color is what I don't understand from Nigerians,) what has skin tone got to do with people, what is wrong in being black, ain't that who we are as Africans?

Just as Mandela said, until we understand and appreciate who we are as a continent, we will always be perceived as inferior.
Very very well said

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 11:45am On May 29, 2016
*Yawns*

lezz:

Akike, go and look for your father. When you find him maybe he might teach you how not to be a bïtch with a little sense of self pride and patriotism.

Metamorphized brood-bitch.

Dog-fart face. Charity-sustained sewer rat
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:53am On May 29, 2016
I am sure dat whoever created this thread, did nt mean for things to b so bad and heated here. Guys plz stop dis war. Yal r all human after all. Regardless of yo home of orgin. Stop all dis shit of yos and behave madafuckers. All learn to leave in harmoney and piece, otherwise all of u r shit and assholes. Anyone who dare attack me wud b a clever person. I wud rather u all attack me, instead of attacking each other's nationalities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
*Yawns*

Yawn is what you do after endless failed attempts to remedy your frustrated life.

Listen, I know your NGO charity scholarship didn't cover house heating in Scotland. The cold must be inducing behavioural interference in your near-moonstruck head.

Cirrhotic malnourished simpleton.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Knightngale(f): 12:03pm On May 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Knightngale(f): 12:05pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
*Yawns*

you keep following him around the place like he took your virginity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2016
Genocidal1:
Decomposing human. The rashes on her face can best be seen than described. grin
lolz, so that's her? Daretodiffer? NairaLand's foremost delusional psychedelia-crone is a hijab-wearing nanny-goat?

When is deception and double life going to cease?

Coming here to mislead gullible females about freedom when she is neckdeep in social and religious constraints!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 29, 2016
CC LALASTICLALA DOMINIQUE AND MYND44 you guys need to see the way rules have been broken in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 12:10pm On May 29, 2016
lezz:
lolz, so that's her? Daretodiffer? NairaLand's foremost delusional psychedelia-crone is a hijab-wearing nanny-goat?

When is deception and double life going to cease?

Coming here to mislead gullible females about freedom when she is neckdeep in social and religious constraints!!!

Can I also upload your picture?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:11pm On May 29, 2016
Instead of all u shit heads fighting like pigs like this. Rather focus on fighting boko haram.

#BRING BACK OUR GIRLS#
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2016
Knightngale:
you keep following him around the place like he took your virginity.
Daretodiffer cums on lezz with a violent spasmodic vagina pulsations.

She doesn't stay two weeks without quoting me directly or throwing veiled remarks my way.

Then she plays the victim card when I fück her harder and longer than she envisaged!
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 29, 2016
*yawns*

I hope you no say I am not responsible for your misery.
Genocidal1:

STFU! You fat tub of lard.. Behind those false smileys, I can feel your pain. A pain that can never be quenched.

You are forever cursed to stay ugly and inferior to pretty women and you can't stand it. That's why you spend your day whoring and cussing online but don't take your anger out at the world, blame your predicament on those two pig faced fvcktards who merged to produce a hideous gargoyle such as yourself!

Shallom. cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 29, 2016
Lezz, why are you quoting yourself?

Are you sure you are alright?

Genocidal1:

That's her! Nemesis has finally caught up. And this dent will forever trial her wherever I find her constituting nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin grin

It is almost summer now and it is as hot as only God knows whatsmiley

lezz:
Yawn is what you do after endless failed attempts to remedy your frustrated life.

Listen, I know your NGO charity scholarship didn't cover house heating in Scotland. The cold must be inducing behavioural interference in your near-moonstruck head.

Cirrhotic malnourished simpleton.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Things Women Want In A Man / She Infected Me With An STD / See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.