Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights (22143 Views)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 10:16pm On May 28, 2016
martyns303:

Are there 2 standard banks in SA and do you think it would make sense to mention the branch?

I left about 3yrs ago, visited last year!

What exaggeration? I saw black staffs being loaded at the back of a "combi" like refugees, myself and a few student protested for a proper bus to be provided for them. Am just going to shut up here, cos I know how this will end. Again pardon me

Do you have a reading problem? I ask which Standard bank, branch or head office? Branch with high executives? You are such a lier! The highest position in a branch is a branch manager. Now, tell me with Standard bank branch has a Nigerian Bank manager and I will show you what a lier you are with facts.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 10:22pm On May 28, 2016
ucheokpara100:
tell us a single project accomplished by a black South African from their president to the least person? u guys only like claiming people's wealth from shop to infrastructure.

You people just attack without getting the right information. As you always use whites and apartheid as insult, do you know pre-94 end of apartheid 80% of blacks did not have electricity, less than 30% had running water and sanitation. Who then do you think built all the rest for South Africans? You guys are not the
brightest sparks, are you?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 10:29pm On May 28, 2016
ganaziah:
LeSudAfricaine
DonnaCorleone
OoLahlah

You guys are really not helping matters, no one is talking ill about you guys, you guys are going back in time to root out forgotten shameful scenes.

If Nigerians start to talk again, you guys will say another thing. Why can't we just let the sleeping dog lie and let go.
We're more matured than this.....biko angry

Actually we don't loose any sleep over Nigerians insults on this forum, we don't care frankly. You won't see us running to get Nigerian visa for anything. If its work its done by agencies and we go there do our thing and get right back. And to pretend that Nigerians do this to us only is a facade. They hate themselves so much that they have to talk down to all blacks, undeservingly so. Nigeria is not a role model in anything. Ghana on the other side is exemplary and hence they are loved in SA.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by martyns303(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:

Do you have a reading problem? I ask which Standard bank, branch or head office? Branch with high executives? You are such a lier! The highest position in a branch is a branch manager. Now, tell me with Standard bank branch has a Nigerian Bank manager and I will show you what a lier you are with facts.

No I don't have a reading problem, but you obviously have a writing problem. As you apparently don't know how to use punctuations, "which standard bank branch or head office" and not "which standard bank, branch or head office". Cos from the second statement u appear to be asking "which standard bank" placement of the comma.

From your less than average knowledge I had to be talking about a branch manager. Facts, I just gave you loads of it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 10:34pm On May 28, 2016
MduZA:

That is why you are here I guess...

All SA guys, please ignore the obsessed troll called Lezz, it's futile exercise arguing with a frustrated phool. Let Nkwametut deal with him with facts while he is spewing bile from a very dark bitter frustrated miserable life.

Save your energy for more sane people.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by martyns303(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2016
Where is sonofmark when you need him!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 10:42pm On May 28, 2016
martyns303:

No I don't have a reading problem, but you obviously have a writing problem. As you apparently don't know how to use punctuations, "which standard bank branch or head office" and not "which standard bank, branch or head office". Cos from the second statement u appear to be asking "which standard bank" placement of the comma.

From your less than average knowledge I had to be talking about a branch manager. Facts, I just gave you
loads of it.

The comma nonsense won't save you from your lies. In SA a bank manager is not an executive and you should know that as someone who stayed schooled and worked in SA. Or you were trying to act big as usual?

Now tell me, which Standard bank branch has/had a Nigerian bank manager? And which school did you go to that you had to pay R1mill, i guess for five year secondary, that is, R200 000 a year? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 28, 2016
am ashamed right now, few days ago I was fighting my fellow Nigerian for writing an annoying comment about a southafrican, I was so pissed I wanted to finish him with insults but I just had to calm down ...... right now reading the comments here am a bit ashamed of my previous actions.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 10:55pm On May 28, 2016
esosa993:
am ashamed right now, few days ago I was fighting my fellow Nigerian for writing an annoying comment about a southafrican, I was so pissed I wanted to finish him with insults but I just had to calm down ...... right now reading the comments here am a bit ashamed of my previous actions.

Can you please direct us to the thread wherein you fought your fellow Nigerian in defense of a south African..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by martyns303(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:

The comma nonsense won't save you from your lies. In SA a bank manager is not an executive and you should know that as someone who stayed schooled and worked in SA. Or you were trying to act big as usual?

Now tell me, which Standard bank branch has/had a Nigerian bank manager? And which school did you go to that you had to pay R1mill, i guess for five year secondary, that is, R200 000 a year? shocked shocked

1. Next time learn how to write first before asking foolish question of not knowing how to read.

2. I said an "executive", there was no where u saw "manager", you apparently don't only have a writing problem but a reading one too. It is not rocket science if you want to find out about top Nigerians at standard bank, you will have to do find out for urself, I won't put someone's job in jeopardy.

3. Do u think I would come here and dish out details about myself. I can mention a few NL's who know me outside NL to attest to who I am, I don't have to pretend to be or act big.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ucheokpara100(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:

Actually we don't loose any sleep over Nigerians insults on this forum, we don't care frankly. You won't see us running to get Nigerian visa for anything. If its work its done by agencies and we go there do our thing and get right back. And to pretend that Nigerians do this to us only is a facade. They hate themselves so much that they have to talk down to all blacks, undeservingly so. Nigeria is not a role model in anything. Ghana on the other side is exemplary and hence they are loved in SA.
we are not going to black South African areas (LIMPOPO, MPUMALANGA, ZULU e.t.c) we are going to white developed South Africa (PRETORIA, EASYERN CAPE e.t.c) black South African should go and break their forest and build a black South Africa.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 11:10pm On May 28, 2016
ucheokpara100:
we are not going to black South African areas (LIMPOPO, ZULU e.t.c) we are going to white developed South Africa (PRETORIA, EASYERN CAPE e.t.c) black South African should go and break their forest and build a black South Africa.

Lol...
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ucheokpara100(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2016
MduZA:

Lol...
Hahahahahahaha.... na so na.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by foxvilles: 11:32pm On May 28, 2016
OoLahlah or what are you called.......from the previous thread on the 'South African guy that claimed to have slept with over a hundred of his Twitter followers', you've been making comments about enjoying the hate talks and e-fights between both country-folks. If you're very observant, you'll see that your colleagues (i.e. MduZa, LeSudAfricaine et al) have backed out, and its not because they don't have articulated facts, most of them have much more reasonable facts than what you're saying but they're mature and well disciplined enough to maintain a peaceful atmosphere by keeping silent, they're not fools but wise and it will be well appreciated if you follow suit.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:

You people just attack without getting the right information. As you always use whites and apartheid as insult, do you know pre-94 end of apartheid 80% of blacks did not have electricity, less than 30% had running water and sanitation. Who then do you think built all the rest for South Africans? You guys are not the
brightest sparks, are you?
There's still shortage of water in South Africa today. Matter of fact, South Africa looks to Mozambique for water.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by dgalon(m): 12:28am On May 29, 2016
OohLalah:

Honestly we are "fantastically" xenophobic and primitive. I guess Nigeria is hell if you would knowingly seek to come to a primitive country for your studies. Go figure! undecided

yh i knw u guys n all ur traits. so spare me...and hy NIgeria is the best place u can ever be because no matter u looking for u ll get here the good, bad and ugly we all have it..mind u, i have my reason for coming over there
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 4:31am On May 29, 2016
lezz:

Oohlalah ( what a name grin) I hear (read) you.

Are you in anyway implying that nkwametut is a mad man as you south Africans can't deal with an insane man.

It could have made sense if you hadn't committed logical fallacy by adding a mad man will deal with me with facts and you sane south Africans can't!!!

Too much dïck leaves your brain running in discordance with your fingers.

I know my expletives cut deep into your bones. I'm like a brutal surgeon, I don't apply anaesthetics when I operate on Zulus. You guys love brutality and pain. That's the only language you can relate with.

And I do remember when I was in school....."Night fall in Soweto" We studied that poem in literature. I shed a tear or two for Zulus then. Human life lived below survival, not even to the level of bestial survivability!!!

But I grew up and remember the lines of that poem still.

It evokes laughter now. How Zulus couldn't take what belongs to them from their white overlords but are quick to kill and rob a black foreigner of his sweat and blood.

Cause and effect? No. Effect and cause sometimes. That's what befell you.

Tell me, what do you think is the greatest tragedy to ever befall humanity? You don't have to feel compelled to provide an answer forthwith. You may not be too conversant with the dark part of history.

Let me narrow humanity's Darkest incidences for you.

*Trans Atlantic slavery
* Hitler's execution of the Jews
* Apartheid

The Jewish persecution led to the creation of the Israeli state again in 1947 or so ? Not too sure. (Too lazy for Google now, not with my Sunday swizzle)

* Trans Atlantic slavery restored sovereignty to African states back home and dispelled the mythical stereotype the rest of the world had for Africans.

Apartheid? There has been no recovery.

After 400 years of subjugation, how the heck does 7% whites still control and own 90% of South Africa's economy and 70% of the land?

Just 20 years of Zulu rulership and south Africa is already heading the Zimbabwean way.

It took just 20 years for Zulus to distroy what the white man built for over 400 years, all the legacies obliterated.

Oh, monkeys attempting to dine in a graceful manner!!!

From Africa's no1 economy to No3.

From a peaceful , quiet and tranquil state, to Africa's must violent country.

From a neighbour watcher to xenophobic savages.

The list goes on.....

But south Africa owes all of Africa, not just itself, progress. Show to us, oohlalah, that Africa was right to have invested human and material resources to your freedom course.

Prove to Africa we were right to have invested in you, that we wouldn't have made a bigger yield had we used that money to rear pigs.
[/b]

You have been singing this frog song for a long time,surely members of this forum are familiar with it,I notice that nobody is advising you to stop hence we are told to let it go...can you also show a sign of maturity by exiting this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

You have been singing this frog song for a long time,surely members of this forum are familiar with it,I notice that nobody is advising you to stop hence we are told to let it go...can you also show a sign of maturity by exiting this thread.

Zulus have been singing "kill the Boers" for 400 years without ever slapping one!

Get used to it, bondsman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 7:13am On May 29, 2016
This is cyberspace. She doesn't know you and she doesn't care about you. Even if she does, She has every right to do things that please her.

foxvilles:
OoLahlah or what are you called.......from the previous thread on the 'South African guy that claimed to have slept with over a hundred of his Twitter followers', you've been making comments about enjoying the hate talks and e-fights between both country-folks. If you're very observant, you'll see that your colleagues (i.e. MduZa, LeSudAfricaine et al) have backed out, and its not because they don't have articulated facts, most of them have much more reasonable facts than what you're saying but they're mature and well disciplined enough to maintain a peaceful atmosphere by keeping silent, they're not fools but wise and it will be well appreciated if you follow suit.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:26am On May 29, 2016
OohLalah:

He is a bloody lier! Please he is talking crap. Which SA school costs R200 000 a year? To make a his R1mill? Let him mention the school and standard bank branch then i've got a surprise for him. Nonsense!

Lol, I saw the R1 mil school fees, but I thought he meant to write Naira, so I ignored it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 7:42am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

Can you please direct us to the thread wherein you fought your fellow Nigerian in defense of a south African..

i dunno how to post a link, And besides I have no reason to prove that to you anyway your friend punkyv was on that thread, total waste of time trying to reunite everyone, if I knew the moniker of the guy i was having a heated argument with would have to mention him and apologise.

anyway peace out have all the e-brawl for all I care
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 7:48am On May 29, 2016
esosa993:

i dunno how to post a link, And besides I have no reason to prove that to you anyway your friend punkyv was on that thread, total waste of time trying to reunite everyone, if I knew the moniker of the guy i was having a heated argument with would have to mention him and apologise.

Yeah, you did try to diffuse the situation, hun. I still remember well.

Mduza, she's a nice girl smiley Maybe you should shela her lol tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 8:41am On May 29, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Yeah, you did try to diffuse the situation, hun. I still remember well.

Mduza, she's a nice girl smiley Maybe you should shela her lol tongue

Lol...yes o I can try ,if she is not above 1.8m tall
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 8:43am On May 29, 2016
esosa993:

Ok sweetie,stay calm
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:47am On May 29, 2016
esosa993:

Check your previous posts.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 8:52am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

Lol...yes o I can try ,if she is not above 1.8m tall

Hahaha. We wanna go lilizela kwaZulu tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 9:00am On May 29, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Hahaha. We wanna go lilizela kwaZulu tongue

Lilizela m'lilizeli...lol
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:04am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

Lilizela m'lilizeli...lol

LMAO cheesy

I imagined you saying that in Mahlathini's voice
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 9:05am On May 29, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

This is exactly what almost got one Nigerian guy shot in my flat. I can vouch that the people living here are decent & good people. Never there was any kind of xenophobic type argument amongst the tenants, until the incident with the Nigerian guy because of the attitude & big talk. That shut him up immediately! SA guys don't like to argue all day like women, they'd rather DO. We almost saw something scary, but thank God other people interverned & smoothed things over before
they go out of hand.
You have shootings in your apartment block?! shocked Does that turn you on or something? I need to know.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 9:13am On May 29, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

LMAO cheesy

I imagined you saying that in Mahlathini's voice

Yeah the old song..he had a horse voice.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:14am On May 29, 2016
BoboYekini:
You have shootings in your apartment block?! shocked Does that turn you on or something? I need to know.

Lol no, of course not! It was a once off incident. The Nigerian guy & the South African guy were arguing over parking space. The Nigerian guy had friends over & they parked infront of the South African guy's garage. Not sure if the South African guy wanted to get his car out or get it in. Anyway, that's what started the whole thing. IDK what was said though, I only got out when things were getting a little heated & they were making noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.