Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights (22132 Views)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:17am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

Yeah the old song..he had a horse voice.

Yeah, man. RIP to him sad
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
This is cyberspace. She doesn't know you and she doesn't care about you. Even if she does, She has every right to do things that please her.

Slimy wenching slattern with irreversible manic-depression.

So the crumbling of your mental framework extended to your sense of nationalism and patriotism too?

Sick doofus.

Self-loathing, abandoned , vagrant vagabond.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 9:22am On May 29, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Lol no, of course not! It was a once off incident. The Nigerian guy & the South African guy were arguing over parking space. The Nigerian guy had friends over & they parked infront of the South African guy's garage. Not sure if the South African guy wanted to get his car out or get it in. Anyway, that's what started the whole thing. IDK what was said though, I only got out when things were getting a little heated & they were making noise.
Haha. That's a relief. I hear you can get shot for looking Nigerian. It's sad what things have come to.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 9:23am On May 29, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Yeah, man. RIP to him sad

Can you believe it Wilson B nkosi is at the moment playing one of his songs on metroFM...what a coincidence #localISLekker
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:29am On May 29, 2016
BoboYekini:
Haha. That's a relief. I hear you can get shot for looking Nigerian. It's sad what things have come to.

No, that's an urban legend. If that was really the case, then your brothers here would be dropping off like flies.

I'm sure you must be referring to the Lucky Dube story. The culprits weren't even South African in that shooting, but Zimbabweans & a Mozambican if I remember correctly. So you sure do have other enemies other than us tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:31am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

Can you believe it Wilson B nkosi is at the moment playing one of his songs on metroFM...what a coincidence #localISLekker

Lol, really? Let me tune in smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 9:35am On May 29, 2016
lezz:

So the crumbling of your mental framework extended to your sense of nationalism and patriotism too?

Sick dofus.

Lol...british accent of typing,made in Pretoria!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:37am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

Lol...british accent of typing,made in Pretoria!

Made in Gwarimpa cheesy

Why associate him with Tshwane?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 9:42am On May 29, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Made in Gwarimpa cheesy

Why associate him with Tshwane?

He is seeking refuge there,either in Soshas or mams,white areas.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:44am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

He is seeking refuge there,either in Soshas or mams!

LMFAO. I can bet it's Mshengoville grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 9:48am On May 29, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

No, that's an urban legend. If that was really the case, then your brothers here would be dropping off like flies.

I'm sure you must be referring to the Lucky Dube story. The culprits weren't even South African in that shooting, but Zimbabweans & a Mozambican if I remember correctly. So you sure do have other enemies other than us tongue
Still. It's crazy when even babies and a sweet thing like you get bristles when a Nigerian is in the room. cheesy
I couldn't bear that. You'll have to come over.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 9:51am On May 29, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

LMFAO. I can bet it's Mshengoville grin

Lol..my friend Uche was telling uSisi izolo that Nigerians only go to white areas , Eastern cape not kwazulu..
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:57am On May 29, 2016
BoboYekini:
Still. It's crazy when even babies and a sweet thing like you get bristles when a Nigerian is in the room. cheesy
I couldn't bear that. You'll have to come over.

I only bristle with hormones grin LMFAO

Jokes aside, we all aren't perfect. There're good & bad Nigerians, likewise with South Africans. I cannot say I hate Nigerians because I've had good encounters with them in real life. The xenophobe in me is not too crazy about Somalis because I've had bad encounters with them & I do not like them at all. Just being honest.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 10:07am On May 29, 2016
lezz:

You're beneath me. In birth and breeding you're inferior!!!

You are the biological summation of inferior genes of kleptomania, mundanity and paranoia. Every molecule of you is of a failed biological evolution. You're nature's experiment gone bad!!!

Fall on your knees and take my dïck in your mouth!

That's the only way your life will have any semblance of purpose!!!

Crone of emotional frigidity

Lol..am dead
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by TheEvilPriest(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2016
esosa993:

i dunno how to post a link, And besides I have no reason to prove that to you anyway your friend punkyv was on that thread, total waste of time trying to reunite everyone, if I knew the moniker of the guy i was having a heated argument with would have to mention him and apologise.

anyway peace out have all the e-brawl for all I care

esosa993:

please enough of this now, I don't like all these e-fights, Nigerian men slut shame us every time in Nigeria and we used to it, please don't start with south African women too

punkyv please don't be angry

you too don't be angry, let there be unity for once na
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 10:11am On May 29, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

I only bristle with hormones grin LMFAO

Jokes aside, we all aren't perfect. There're good & bad Nigerians, likewise with South Africans. I cannot say I hate Nigerians because I've had good encounters with them in real life. The xenophobe in me is not too crazy about Somalis because I've had bad encounters with them & I do not like them at all. Just being honest.
How very PC of you cheesy
God, "The Purge: South Africa" would be really busy.

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by gallantsoldiers(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2016
ganaziah:

That shouldn't stop you from furthering your education there now, e-fight isn't physical thing. It's just a misunderstanding that needs to be settled amicably.
HY DEAR.

AM CRUSHING ALREADY.

HAPPY SUNDAY?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 10:13am On May 29, 2016
BoboYekini:
How very PC of you cheesy
God, "The Purge: South Africa" would be really busy.

smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 10:15am On May 29, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Oh, puhleeze! Don't make me put on my dominatrix gear & give you a spanking grin
You're a nonentity, a small fry I won't even bother exchanging words with. Don't let your little buddies gass you up.

Now lie down & let me pass over you like my little bìtch!

Mxmmmm dont mind that one...
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by TheEvilPriest(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2016
lezz:

You're beneath me. In birth and breeding you're inferior!!!

You are the biological summation of inferior genes of kleptomania, mundanity and paranoia. Every molecule of you is of a failed biological evolution. You're nature's experiment gone bad!!!

Fall on your knees and take my dïck in your mouth!

That's the only way your life will have any semblance of purpose!!!

Crone of emotional frigidity
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 10:21am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

Mxmmmm dont mind that one...

They make me laugh when they think saying "big words" means they're smashing someone hard. That'll only impress their fellow village goats. Anyone can type a sentence, a simple one at that & load it with venom. Some of us just choose not to because we get treated unfairly by the moderators when we do. Hence, I guess, it's much better to just play possum in most of these threads.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by RasheedUmar: 10:23am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

He is seeking refuge there,either in Soshas or mams,white areas.
Ducking Lezz's punches behind your slave mistress? The height of cowardice! Shame on you, nigga. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 10:32am On May 29, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

They make me laugh when they think saying "big words" means they're smashing someone hard. That'll only impress their fellow village goats. Anyone can type a sentence & load it with venom. Some of us just choose not to because we get treated unfairly by the moderators when we do. Hence, I guess, it's much easier to just play possum in most of these threads.

You get accolades and trophies if you throw insults and vulgar on this forum...in a south African perspective,its difficult for some of us to go down to his level..nevertheless who are we to judge him,it is called patriotism...they say
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 10:35am On May 29, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Ducking Lezz's punches behind your slave mistress? The height of cowardice! Shame on you, nigga. grin

The coward is right here...
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by RasheedUmar: 10:39am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

The coward is right here...
I repeat, shame on you, MUNDUza. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 10:41am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

You get accolades and trophies if you throw insults and vulgar on this forum...in a south African perspective,its difficult for some of us to go down to his level..nevertheless who are we to judge him,it is called patriotism...they say

I guess so. Don't forget that it's almost always stùpid insults that often leave you wondering if they're mentally OK or just little kids acting big over the internet.

One once called me an offspring of a bowlegged goat & something else I can't remember now. I couldn't believe it! Who says that & still believe that they're being insultive. So, so juvenile!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 10:43am On May 29, 2016
Haven't I told you to do away with meaninggul nonsense, boy?tongue. Make me proud and listen for once in your lifesmiley

I don't think you have any personal stories to tell about SA. I have got a lot of them but still I don't hate because I am smarter and more mature than you could ever be.

Keep moaning darling, nothing in your country not even the biggest hospital and the best university can ever reach their standardsmiley.

Na online your fight kuku end. You can never make a difference offline, not even against the modern women movement nor SA.

lezz:

Sick doofus.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 10:45am On May 29, 2016
RasheedUmar:

I repeat, shame on you, MUNDUza. grin

Your repeated shame does not remove my presence on the thread...am still here
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 10:48am On May 29, 2016
Lezz and Synzu or is it Muva what did I tell you?

Those your so-called insults are not insults. Why do you think I don't take them serious? They are so amusing that I even think about replying.

DonnaCorleone:

I guess so. Don't forget that it's almost always stùpid insults that often leave you wondering if they're mentally OK or just little kids acting big over the internet.

One once called me[b] an offspring of a bowlegged goat & something else I can't remember now. I couldn't believe it! Who says that & still believe that they're being insultive [/b] , so juvenile!
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by RasheedUmar: 10:50am On May 29, 2016
MduZA:

Your repeated shame does not remove my presence on the thread...am still here
Good. Stay here. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

See What Lady With Big Boobs Tells Ladies With Small Boobs (photo) / Can People Really Change If They Love Someone? / Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.