Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights (22150 Views)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 29, 2016
Darling, the picture could have been taken anywhere. There Is nothing wrong with being poor, it is not an insultundecided.

genocidal4:

Poverty stricken asslicker! Just imagine how wretched you are yet you come online lying about living in affluence whereas you are soooo poor, your dirty living room wall is being used to tutor your siblings.

I'm sure the same wall was used to tutor you, no wonder you still can't pass JAMB. Little wonder why you spend your entire life on nairaland. Dumb wretched amphibian looking retard!
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by TheDarknight: 1:14pm On May 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
These guys uploading photoes are simply uploading the photoes just to console themselfs. To be frank and sincere, none of the guys in this their knight group is more handsome than me. See if they can be intimidated with a photo i took in 2012 in a dark store house when i was much younger, which is four years ago, how will they not commit suicide or masturbate on a photo i took in 2015 and 2016. i still maintain the fact that none of the guys in the knight group can stand my cuteness and charmness. their girlfriends are not even up to the level of daretodiffer, they are angry because none of their girlfriends and sisters is beatiful as daretodiffer.

Prosper, that guy don' finish you. Ahhhh! Yeeeee!!!

Na ur bedroom be that or palour?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ShaqFu: 1:15pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Seriously, I don't knowsmiley

You don't know, wow!. Anyway, hope you aren't living there illegally? smiley LOL.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 29, 2016
TheDarknight:

LOL dats a 2012 photo in a store house.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by TheDarknight: 1:16pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
You don't know, wow!. Anyway, hope you aren't living there illegally? smiley LOL.
Lolz.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 29, 2016
genocidal4:

STFU! You look like s decomposing corpse! With your fat lips.. grin
LOL im still more handsome than u.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Trendin(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2016
Whatever you preach, but you can't take away the fact that South Africans are xenophobic, especially to their fellow blacks. They teach hate to their children as they were taught by their parents.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ShaqFu: 1:18pm On May 29, 2016
TheDarknight:
Lolz.
What's so funny?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by TheDarknight: 1:18pm On May 29, 2016
genocidal4:

STFU! You look like s decomposing corpse! With your fat lips.. grin
Prosper's living room is so squalid and poorly painted. Yet he spends a small fortune in bleaching his face when he should be painting his living room grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Darling, the picture could have been taken anywhere. There Is nothing wrong with being poor, it is not an insultundecided.

leave him, i know where he lives and work, im planning on visiting him. he will soon eat back his words.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 29, 2016
genocidal4:

STFU! That's his house! The boy is a kid coming online to brag. That's him infront of their 1975 refrigerator that has probably not seen been turned on for decades! grin
LOL ure making me even more popular
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 29, 2016
I am not. Some people think I am though, let's ask themwink

ShaqFu:
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by TheDarknight: 1:21pm On May 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL dats a 2012 photo in a store house.
Store room with calander and settee? You can lie!!! grin

No body is blaming for being a poor lad, dead broke and penniless.

I think he blames you for being a liar and one with little brain cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 29, 2016
TheDarknight:
Store room with calander and settee? You can lie!!! grin

No body is blaming for being a poor lad, dead broke and penniless.

I think he blames you for being a liar and one with little brain cheesy
lol im not a liar and im not even near poor. have u ever wonder why i keep using d same background? i promise to give him a courtesy visit.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 29, 2016
genocidal4:

The little boy is living in abject poverty! Did I mention he's also gay? That's him cross-dressing.

That low life faggut is a blatant pathological liar!
LOL synzu is this all u got? a photoshop photo?
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 29, 2016
You are. Please don't let them get to you. There is nothing wrong with being poor.

SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL im still more handsome than u.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by TheDarknight: 1:25pm On May 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL ure making me even more popular
lolz, very popular.

His dragging you in NL's sewer pit. grin grin grin grin

Prosper, by the time you come out, you can't post anymore fake stories again. Your living room sha,......

All those cockerel and broilers can't even live there.....they'll catch a disease sooner.

You dey try sha. Football academy shamer!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ShaqFu: 1:25pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
I am not. Some people think I am though, let's ask themwink

I'm asking you, not them. If you don't know if you're schooling or living permanently in Scotland, then I believe its safe to say you're just using the grace this site provides in respect of its anonymity of members to say you live in Scotland.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 29, 2016
Mtchewwww. That was amusing not insultingundecided

TheDarknight:

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are. Please don't let them get to you. There is nothing wrong with being poor.

They are doing what i want them to do.lol they cant get to me. according to sean. im way above them.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 29, 2016
TheDarknight:
lolz, very popular.

His dragging you in NL's sewer pit. grin grin grin grin

Prosper, by the time you come out, you can't post anymore fake stories again. Your living room sha,......

All those cockerel and broilers can't even live there.....they'll catch a disease sooner.

You dey try sha. Football academy shamer!!!
LOL IM ENJOYING THIS
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by TheDarknight: 1:29pm On May 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol im not a liar and im not even near poor. have u ever wonder why i keep using d same background? i promise to give him a courtesy visit.
You use the same background because that is your living room palour, it is the best looking place in your squalid living environment.

Prosper, na woa for you o!!!!

Anyway sha, there's hope for tomorrow. Cheers grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by TheDarknight: 1:30pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Mtchewwww. That was amusing not insultingundecided

How are you? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by HaneefahRN(f): 1:31pm On May 29, 2016
Shame angry
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 29, 2016
Some one! Everyone please shut the f~up, its Nigeria's Democracy Day!!!! Least you can do is show some respect! Jah bless Nigeria
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 29, 2016
I have answered your question. I am schooling ATM. Am I here on permanently? I don't know.

The knights would know whether I am on scholarship or living here illegally. They are the responsibile for distinguishing between lies and facts.

ShaqFu:
I'm asking you, not them. If you don't know if you're schooling or living permanently in Scotland, then I believe its safe to say you're just using the grace this site provides in respect of its anonymity of members to say you live in Scotland.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by TheDarknight: 1:32pm On May 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL IM ENJOYING THIS
You're crying inside!

But it's OK, they say men can now cry grin grin grin

So that's 2012 picture of you, Prosper?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16)

Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta / What Are Your Fears About Marriage ? / Nairalander's Pre Wedding Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.