Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? (26286 Views)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
I WILL LIKE TO MEET ESTHARFABIAN BUT SHE SAYS SHE DNT MINGLE WITH GUYS IN THEIR EARLY TWENTEES. she likes alhaji.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Mediapace: 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
I've met two,One is my regular customer and the other is a guest on NL

'LL LIKE TO MEET :

Aminat508

Dominique : will really love to meet her

Funjosh<it's like i've met you before somewhere in Osun>

Myfantasies

Juhan : On one condition,one night stand tongue

Laveda

Yuneehk

Tosyne2much : This one 'll be more easier,i dey visit Ekit state every year

Wristbangle

Ishilove

Twaci

Lanicky

vizkiz

Danceville

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by makydebbie(f): 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
AirSultan:
Hahaha...

cheesy
that one is sure oo
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
uyisteven:

lol...You trying scare me...won't work...I have already fallen alredi (plus cooked food for u)...Too late to drive me away now..
tongue

1 Like

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
She is fine,just busy on the other sidewinkwink.

Thanks for asking.
wats other side?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by makydebbie(f): 5:02pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:
hehehehehehe thnkx dear
*hugs*..uwc
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by makydebbie(f): 5:02pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:
hehehehehehe thnkx dear
*hugs*..uwc
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry you are a darling i love u
love u too.
I promise you something special
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
that one is sure oo
Na you nowcheesy

*whispers to her* baby just manage one viju milk na!!grin cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 5:07pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

love u too.
I promise you something special

Wat is it tell me

Say icecream i will love u forever grin grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by MUVA(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2016
Met 8.

Would love to meet quite a few others especially Sinaj.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by firstking01(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
lol trust me, I don retire grin
so, how was the meetings, hope it was productivegrin??
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Emperessnaughty(f): 5:15pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
well for example I could have a date with urm (who will I use as example now? grin) ok let's say mamagee cheesy and mamagee says ok, pls i'd like this thing to be discreet, I don't wish online friends to knw abt it soon. Such is termed private.

As long as it's done without ur knowledge, den it is.

Further examples may be

The offline relationship didn't go well

Or he got robbed by the girl

Or she got _raped by him

Or they both had sex

Or Emperessnaughty found out dat airsultan has k leg grin in reality

Or sinaj found out that smellymouth actually does have a bad breath

Or lalasticlala was believed to be seen as an aba boy grin and they person wouldn't want to kiss and tell about it.

So it cuts across everything that wishes to be private
even if e get Z leg, nah their I go die kiss
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Lezzlie(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HOW many romancelanders have you seen in real life apart from the e-world? As for me i have seen just one nairalander since my time here, and his moniker is cuvox. not quite popular here but his maturity and intelligence is top notch. Well i will like to meet halfricanadian , lezz , postmann , kaziblake , kashybaby , firsteva , maxi112 , oyind17 , dollyjoy , twaci , darkenedrebel , sinaj and queenvalerie only.

I wouldn't want to meet you; no, not for all the money in the CBN or for 15 minute's püssy-lodge in Kardashian's moist heaven.

Please, cease shadowing me, steer the fück off my mentions and let me breathe. You chock me to waking death with your obsessive neediness.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:

I wouldn't want to meet you; no, not for all the money in the CBN or for 15 minute's püssy-loadge in Kardashian's moist heaven.

Please, cease shadowing me, steer the fück off my mentions and let me breathe. You chock me to waking death with your obsessive neediness.
LMAO i saw this coming, that was why i mentioned you. hahahahahahahaha is it because i keep getting u banned?

1 Like

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by makydebbie(f): 5:23pm On May 30, 2016
AirSultan:
Na you nowcheesy

*whispers to her* baby just manage one viju milk na!!grin cheesy
chaaaiiiiiiiii*whispers*make you no do me this kin strong tin!...
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Lezzlie(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LMAO i saw this coming, that was why i mentioned you. hahahahahahahaha is it because i keep getting u banned?
I'll be damned if I knew what you talk about. I'm in the dark to your claims.

I find you repulsive with the stench of decaying maggots. Do me a favour, kill your perception of me.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by MrImole: 5:30pm On May 30, 2016
Yuneehk:
Meeting Feranchek, david2, thamarvelz and MrImole wouldn't be a bad idea cool

hmmm!
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
I'll be damned if I knew what you talk about. I'm in the dark to your claims.

I find you repulsive with the stench of decaying maggots. Do me a favour, kill your perception of me.
CC MYND44 LALASTICLALA ROCKTATION
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

where is vizkiz e don tey wey I see you baba
in d prison grin jailed by lala lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 30, 2016
LEZZLIE ENJOY UR BAN INADVANCE
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Smellymouth: 5:38pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I WILL LIKE TO MEET ESTHARFABIAN BUT SHE SAYS SHE DNT MINGLE WITH GUYS IN THEIR EARLY TWENTEES. she likes alhaji.

Are you in your early Twenties?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
chaaaiiiiiiiii*whispers*make you no do me this kin strong tin!...
HELLO
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Are you in your early Twenties?
YES SIR
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I site you baba. That'll be my first time meeting any Nairalander

For its written in the bible that liars shall go to hell. lol
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by makydebbie(f): 5:43pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HELLO
hii
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

For its written in the bible that liars shall go to hell. lol
I read that too grin cheesy grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
hii
how are u doing? and how are u enjoying ur stay here in nairaland?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

I can never forget what she did for Me in my life till I'm dead I swear. she's good
cool It's just a pity we never appreciate good things...and good people..
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 30, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2016
I have met quite a few nairalanders. I would like to meet more sha cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Photographer George Okoro Is Engaged (photos) / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.