Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee (67141 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by potolistic(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
I dnt believe sh.it the guy says...
Either she's very wealthy and marrying her would set the nigga 4 life or some other story that benefits the guy in some way.

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
This woman should try to reduce her weight, for health reasons.
This type of weight can lead to all sorts of cardiac problems.

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by LesbianBoy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
Him dey run him mouth now. Tomorrow now him go dey cheat upanda! lipsrsealed

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by toprealman: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
construction worker....lifting this kind of "load"? He needs a refresher course on safe lifting of "work equipment"!

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by HomeOfMe(f): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
GurlFriend:
Remember this pre-wedding photo that broke the internet early this week?

While people were awed by the muscular guy's so-called courage in marrying a woman her size, others engaged in full blown fat shaming.

The groom-to-be, Kojo Prince has spoken out on why he chose Abena, his full figured fiancee. He also said that peopel don't make fun of the disparity in their size in his presence because he will NEVER allow anyone disrespect his woman while he is alive. The love struck man is a construction worker, which may explain why he was able to successfully lift her up.

Speaking to Kwadjo Panyin, he just couldn't stop heaping praises on his rubenesque lover. Read the very interesting interview below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/i-love-her-size-man-whose-pre-wedding.html
Love is blind.
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by GuDErboY(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
One yr plus to win her heart? Na nobel prize??

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by owo206: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder,,,So they say
GurlFriend:
Remember this pre-wedding photo that broke the internet early this week?

While people were awed by the muscular guy's so-called courage in marrying a woman her size, others engaged in full blown fat shaming.

The groom-to-be, Kojo Prince has spoken out on why he chose Abena, his full figured fiancee. He also said that peopel don't make fun of the disparity in their size in his presence because he will NEVER allow anyone disrespect his woman while he is alive. The love struck man is a construction worker, which may explain why he was able to successfully lift her up.

Speaking to Kwadjo Panyin, he just couldn't stop heaping praises on his rubenesque lover. Read the very interesting interview below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/i-love-her-size-man-whose-pre-wedding.html
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by ETILA100(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
the adidas were him put for leg so i buy my own 19k
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by chubbygal(f): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Well, my dear I am very happy for una two, some of us with figure eight 8 still dey port from one prayer House to another, doing midnight everyday and going for every last friday of the month prayer, yet nothing to show , this is the sixth month of the year.

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Dollipsejay(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
UncleJudax:
Oh Nice! Hope he stays put after her first child.
Congrats!
She you wanted to say right
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
It took the dude a whole year and some months to win her heart....

That Lady has a Fat Heart, That's why it took my guy so long....

This is Love at its peak...

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Emmasnoop(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Where this guy go take put the thing from na,na back or front,this work nor go easy oh.

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by andyanders: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenkenny55:
Lol he is a contruction workers. I guess he will be using a lifting machine to life one of the legs. When the woman is on top. Love can actually do wonders. Lord abeg don't let me own crazy love be on a cripled woman cus that future must be formated

Please, never use the above statement as this life is something you cannot predict. That wonderful woman you so love can be changed by anything. If it happens, will you abandon her? Check your words before you say it out. This life is crazy.

Subject is truly in love and that is his choice and we should respect that because God created us all to be beautiful and for her, she found such love likewise the guy.

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Rx350(m): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
He loves her because literally as a construction worker, "She is the pillar that holds his house..."
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by mamawin(f): 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
johnstar:
Hmm, dis kind hard tym wey we gt for 9ja??
Na him u dey marry fat gal?? With oily punany tongue
Al dis kind fat gals dey chop 6square meal oo

D main reason wey dis guy go marry dis gal na bcus say she go get moni undecided
she get money? how you take know?
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by ameezy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sometimes i just don't care grin

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Emmasnoop:
Where this guy go take put the thing from na,na back or front,this work nor go easy oh.
...... grin grin grin

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by mamawin(f): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
chubbygal:
Well, my dear I am very happy for una two, some of us with figure eight 8 still dey port from one prayer House to another, doing midnight everyday and going for every last friday of the month prayer, yet nothing to show , this is the sixth month of the year.
faith dear, just be faithful. we shall soon rejoice with you
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
sinaj:
He also said that peopel don't make fun of the disparity in their size in his presence because he will NEVER allow anyone disrespect his woman while he is alive.

This part really got me smiley smiley smiley

Nigga is really in love smiley

She is xo lucky
I pray their love last forever smiley

the gal father is opulent!!!!!...##simple###

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by otokx(m): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
They look alike
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
BBW rocks better.
B
BBW==BIG,BOLD and WUGLY,,huh

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by missyge(f): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
MadCow1:
This guy na Chairman of Chairmen.. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3791475_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

On a serious note though: Its clear this guy loves Big things.. grin I have nothing against that, me sef like big things, but not this big.. grin

Anyways, he should please get his biitch into a gym and put her on a diet. Not for any other reason but the fact that she is half way to the grave right now. Obesity kills. Her Heart is definitely working hard to keep up as it is. Her cholesterol must be through the roof and touching the sky right now. She is very unhealthy as she is.

Simply put, if he loves her as he says he does, he will help her drop weight.

Start her on Cambridge Diet (which is very expensive) and then set up a system to maintain the weigh she drops.

She is one heartbeat away from a Heart Attack.
True talk

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by mira4u: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Why mock her anyway? undecided what's wrong with her size? Did it affect her brain or make her less human? Does it prevent her from becoming a wife material? Nonse.n.s.e!!!
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by missyge(f): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Rx350:
He loves her because literally as a construction worker, "She is the pillar that holds his house..."
lol. human beings ehn
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by doll912(f): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
She's a woman not a bitch.... Cos that guy doesn't look like a dog to me. Only dogs mate bitches. Censor your words please.

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by MaziOmenuko: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
You need to see the number of girls viewing this thread right now.

Nairaland girls be like..."so theres hope for me..."

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by ameezy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
You need to see the number of girls viewing this thread right now.

Nairaland girls be like..."so theres hope for me..."
Correct baba
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Jyde81: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
mazimee:
While some girls are busy starving their Sorry self so that can lose weight and look sexy for a man, here comes a woman who isn't bothered about losing weight to look sexy. I won't forget the young man that accepted her for who she is and not for her figure eight stature.

Moral lesson

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by sinaj(f): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Randy91:

the gal father is opulent!!!!!...##simple###
nah

That's not true.

Fat girls are known to b jovial nd social maybe that's one of the traits that attracted him.

Beside she is pretty facially nd young
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Arijude(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
She's beautiful but her size is a no no for me. Happy married life in advance sha.

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by nwaanambra1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
kenkenny55:
Lol he is a contruction workers. [size=14pt]I guess he will be using a lifting machine to life one of the legs. When the woman is on top.[/size] Love can actually do wonders. Lord abeg don't let me own crazy love be on a cripled woman cus that future must be formated

bros kenny abeg help us go ask the guy in person. undecided

we dey wait to see how ur face go be when u come back from asking the question cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by seangy4konji: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
What I love most about BBW is that they usually have big clitorissss. Some even look like small prickkkk.

Chai,if clean,na to deh chop am like chewing gum.

Brother Abeg get cutlery deh chop your whale deh go till another Noah come take us away.

Chop knuckle.

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49