Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee (67149 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by vague: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2016
MadCow1:

You got me fair and square.

You forgot grey and balding, with 6 kids in the village from 6 different baby mamas.. grin
are they really just 6 or you have used the rest for rituals?
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by MadCow1: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

My dear leave them to worry about their lives and their weight, I'm sure when they get to that ur diabetes bridge, they will surely cross it with love and without your help, stop drinking Panadol for them abeg.

Nne Diabetes no be bridge o, na Bus Stop be that.. grin

And their life no dey give anybody headache o, but advice no be quarrel. grin
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by MadCow1: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2016
vague:
are they really just 6 or you have used the rest for rituals?

We don't count sacrifices as children anymore.. grin

Na people like you (native winches and wizards) na ehn dey make everytime I think of uploading my picture on Nairaland, I just go and light e-gbo and smoke.. grin
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by vague: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2016
MadCow1:

We don't count sacrifices as children anymore.. grin

Na people like you (native winches and wizards) na ehn dey make everytime I think of uploading my picture on Nairaland, I just go and light e-gbo and smoke.. grin
you know very well if you upload you real picture, next thing you will go ghost mode like you fellow mate coogar. You wouldn't want that will you? Where else will you pretend to be a muscular guy in his late 20s with a legit job/business?
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by MadCow1: 8:31am On Jun 03, 2016
vague:
you know very well if you upload you real picture, next thing you will go ghost mode like you fellow mate coogar. You wouldn't want that will you? Where else will you pretend to be a muscular guy in his late 20s with a legit job/business?

Exactly.. grin
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by vague: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2016
MadCow1:

Exactly.. grin
thought as much
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Lordleo89(m): 8:58am On Jun 03, 2016
My own personal rule, "Never marry a woman you cannot carry." He can proceed with the marriage. Lolzzz
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by flyingdutchman(m): 9:25am On Jun 03, 2016
sinaj:
yea fat people r xo jovial smiley

I have a neigbour dat is extra large lol

But whenever she travls, d compound will b xo dry
You see? I'm glad you understand. Back at PH, there's this one that can talk for Africa! But her hubby is crazy over her
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Ay04z(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2016
her pun"""...go tight ooooo.....team fat girls rock ooo...

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by hob(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2016
wishing dem the best of married life
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by abbyk(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wish them a very happy married life that will last forever ..... Love doesn't know fat , slim or thin.
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
vague:
Dont mind him, elder OJ MadCow is very fat himself. Its hilarious to see him give advice that he is not taking himself grin He doesn't have the "cow" part in his username for no reason grin

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahh his moniker sef na die "Madcow" Nairalanders funny o
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Ricswagger: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

I am big like her, oya come and engage me so that we will snap n post online n pick up from where they stopped grin
let's get started if u are serious
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Ricswagger: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

I am big like her, oya come and engage me so that we will snap n post online n pick up from where they stopped grin
if u know u v got it & u think we can be nxt inline...holla at me if u are serious, let's hit it off
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by ArcToyin(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Outward appearance is not a yardstick for successful marriage. many go for portable ladies thinking their physic is their person. Our real person is inside(heart). The body is just a carcass to wear us. Never be moved by outward appearance but the inner personality should be what you should watch for. Character, habit, beauty etc comes from within and not without.
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by SisterCaro(m): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Resurgence:
If you truly love her then you will buy her sneakers and register her to a gym.

I can only imagine how uncomfortable she feels about her weight.
After all is said and done, how many men have left you and cheated on despite you being slim?

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
SisterCaro:
After all is said and done, how many men have left you and cheated on despite you being slim?

I am emphatic about the health implications.
Not all in life is about just saying I love you I love you. If you truly love someone you will Try make them better than they are and not want to see them hurt. That's what love is. He should make it his duty to ensure she is fit and healthy, for her own sake.

Don't quote people to give dull and foolish response next time. If you can't read inbetween lines just pass. smiley
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Naijagirlwrites: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
why is there so much pressure on the appearance/image of women? Why should there be societal ideas on what “beauty” is? And why should we be judged on how we look? Let us all learn to love ourselves in whatever shape or form we are in. https://naijagirlwrites..co.uk/
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by feedthenation(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Now their story have gone international as published in Huffingpost US:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-bride-to-be-had-the-best-response-to-body-shamers_us_57573c87e4b08f74f6c07a90

Wishing them all the very best in life.

In your face to all the 'haters'
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by SisterCaro(m): 4:17am On Jun 12, 2016
Resurgence:

I am emphatic about the health implications.
Not all in life is about just saying I love you I love you. If you truly love someone you will Try make them better than they are and not want to see them hurt. That's what love is. He should make it his duty to ensure she is fit and healthy, for her own sake.

Don't quote people to give dull and foolish response next time. If you can't read inbetween lines just pass. smiley
i don't think it was dull, reason why you avoided answering it confidently grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.