Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee (67142 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by UyiIredia(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
The guy try sha. No be say the fiancee fine reach am. No be say she get money but the love is real.
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by ogawisdom(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
After two kids this girl will suffer morbid obesity BC she is nt jst fat nw but obese, her belly will bend over n cover half way her thigh angry

Most fat/obese girls are extremely nice/caring to their men infact u can walk on them n they will still worship u. They r extremely nice to compensate for their shortcomings I believe dts wat hooked this guy nt love.

Humility n extreme submissiveness, very few guys want fat girls for marriage n they kw dt, dts y they do everything to keep anyone dt come their way.

Finally fat is cheap n unhealthy hit d gym cool
Nobody is happy being fat men or women dts a fact, ask lepacious babe
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by God2man(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Something must be done about the size or else the love will fade away.
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by florencepoko2: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
You should buy a good bed and a good mattress grin.
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Swatichandra(f): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
And I can actually help her loose that her weight infact she'll reduce by half in less than 21days..i have a natural health tea for that and I've got testimonies I mean real proofs...no need for strict dieting..she'll loose her weight and be healthier
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by 9jatatafo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Is either this girl is rich or her family background is super financially if not this guy won't be saying this. Health wise this bae needs serious gym
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Cityguy: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pretty babe. Congrats to both of them.
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by joey150(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
mazimee:
While some girls are busy starving their Sorry self so that can lose weight and look sexy for a man, here comes a woman who isn't bothered about losing weight to look sexy. I won't forget the young man that accepted her for who she is and not for her figure eight stature.

Moral lesson

You cant just choose to remain fat and unattractive and just expect someone to love you.
Your moral lesson is flawed!!
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by masqot(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
dis guy is in for a long tin
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by KaptaynKush: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
[url=gists101.com]she isn't fat...she's plus sized[/url]
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by lacasera14(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
I see nothing wrong with the woman. she's a gorgeous BBW I would gladly marry over and over again
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by buksaylor001: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
MadCow1:
This guy na Chairman of Chairmen.. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3791475_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

On a serious note though: Its clear this guy loves Big things.. grin I have nothing against that, me sef like big things, but not this big.. grin

Anyways, he should please get his biitch into a gym and put her on a diet. Not for any other reason but the fact that she is half way to the grave right now. Obesity kills. Her Heart is definitely working hard to keep up as it is. Her cholesterol must be through the roof and touching the sky right now. She is very unhealthy as she is.

Simply put, if he loves her as he says he does, he will help her drop weight.

Start her on Cambridge Diet (which is very expensive) and then set up a system to maintain the weigh she drops.

She is one heartbeat away from a Heart Attack.

Common,can still be expressed mildly-
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by peculyachi(f): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=46208442]This guy na Chairman of Chairmen.. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3791475_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

On a serious note though: Its clear this guy loves Big things.. grin I have nothing against that, me sef like big things, but not this big.. grin

Anyways, he should please get his biitch into a gym and put her on a diet. Not for any other reason but the fact that she is half way to the grave right now. Obesity kills. Her Heart is definitely working hard to keep up as it is. Her cholesterol must be through the roof and touching the sky right now. She is very unhealthy as she is.

why call her a bitch? are u better than her?
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by peculyachi(f): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
ogawisdom:
After two kids this girl will suffer morbid obesity BC she is nt jst fat nw but obese, her belly will bend over n cover half way her thigh angry

Most fat/obese girls are extremely nice/caring to their men infact u can walk on them n they will still worship u. They r extremely nice to compensate for their shortcomings I believe dts wat hooked this guy nt love.

Humility n extreme submissiveness, very few guys want fat girls for marriage n they kw dt, dts y they do everything to keep anyone dt come their way.

I am big...and trust me I am not what you just described.... u are so wrong..thank me latef

2 Likes

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Emmaino247: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
D +size iz also cute mi likey
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by peculyachi(f): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
God2man:
Something must be done about the size or else the love will fade away.

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Brightgem(f): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anyways, he should please get his biitch into a gym and put her on a diet. Not for any other reason but the fact that she is half way to the grave right now. Obesity kills. Her Heart is definitely working hard to keep up as it is. Her cholesterol must be through the roof and touching the sky right now. She is very unhealthy...

[/quote]
And in those middle of all that sense u made u just had to use the word BITCH on somebody's respected woman. Not decent. ur word decency needs gym too I guess.
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by ogawisdom(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
peculyachi:

I am big...and trust me I am not what you just described.... u are so wrong..thank me latef

Big or fat or obese or morbidly obese, dnt console urself with words like bbw, plus sized, BBB n all sorts BC fat is cheap n unhealthy. Diet n exercise is d way to go nobody is happy fat sad

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ricswagger:
That is my guy

I like them biiiiiig 0

team bbw rocks

I am big like her, oya come and engage me so that we will snap n post online n pick up from where they stopped grin
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by xtanlee(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
chai...efcc and dss must see this
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by vikstandon(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
GurlFriend:
Remember this pre-wedding photo that broke the internet early this week?

While people were awed by the muscular guy's so-called courage in marrying a woman her size, others engaged in full blown fat shaming.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/i-love-her-size-man-whose-pre-wedding.html

I like when people mind their business... If u commot dog for shit, u go chop am.
Even some wey lekpa like me go soon burst pass am after one while she maintains her physique or trims.
#NIGERIANS AMEBO...

As per the lifting up Omo! me go fit still do am... man strenght na measure of the strenght of ur bone...lol
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Ojoariyo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
johnstar:
Hmm, dis kind hard tym wey we gt for 9ja??
Na him u dey marry fat gal?? With oily punany tongue
Al dis kind fat gals dey chop 6square meal oo

D main reason wey dis guy go marry dis gal na bcus say she go get moni undecided

How e take affect u na, d guy is in love!
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Brightgem:

Anyways, he should please get his biitch into a gym and put her on a diet. Not for any other reason but the fact that she is half way to the grave right now. Obesity kills. Her Heart is definitely working hard to keep up as it is. Her cholesterol must be through the roof and touching the sky right now. She is very unhealthy...

And in those middle of all that sense u made u just had to use the word BITCH on somebody's respected woman. Not decent. ur word decency needs gym too I guess.

Brightgem heheheheheheherhe U are very correct, his words really needs to hit the gym as well! hahahahahaha People no get chill at all, the man that engaged her is happy with what he's got, he even said it that he likes them big, so why are people trying to tell him what's good for him and what's not? read the interview again, it took him a YEAR and some months to win her heart! Kai! meanwhile our so called slim and sexy are already house wives at their boyfriends place and still doing praying and fasting coz they still don't know their stand in his life! People should just learn to love themselves the way they are, live right, love right and respect other people's feelings and choices, simple.

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by peculyachi(f): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
ogawisdom:

Big or fat or obese or morbidly obese, dnt console urself with words like bbw, plus sized, BBB n all sorts BC fat is cheap n unhealthy. Diet n exercise is d way to go nobody is happy fat sad

u think nobody is happy fat? try me...

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Starlet50(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
I'll make my comment after three yrs of their marriage

2 Likes

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by ottersberger(m): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Unbelievable!.

Whats so wrong with choices?.

So, that brother made a choice, his choice of a wife, and some of you are here regurgitating from the mouth.

Your fiancée/wife is not fat or obese, good for you, but does that translate that she is a better woman than the lady under review?, or does it also mean that we will not find qualities she's deficient in compared to this lady?.

That lady is somebody's daughter, sister and friend, just like your sister/s is/are.

we will do good to respect other peoples choice.

And yes, if you as much as disrespect my woman in this manner, forgive me, but i'm gonna hurt your jaw.

It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by blueblood1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
ogawisdom:

You took the words out of my mind! . Problems during childbirth will make this guy have a rethink. That chemical working on his hormones he is calling love, will be put to test.
Imagine when she is sick and the doctor can't locate a vein in case of an IV injection. The problem of obesity, I health risk and all is too much, especially in this part of the globe.
He will eat his words with time.....unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by Starlet50(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Can someone pls tell me how to use emoticons.....I'm a new member...I've been a guest for a while though
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by MadCow1: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
peculyachi:

grin

No disrespect intended actually.

That's just me being madt
Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by MadCow1: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
blueblood1:

You took the words out of my mind! . Problems during childbirth will make this guy have a rethink. That chemical working on his hormones he is calling love, will be put to test.
Imagine when she is sick and the doctor can't locate a vein in case of an IV injection. The problem of obesity, I health risk and all is too much, especially in this part of the globe.
He will eat his words with time.....unfortunately.

Chill with the childbirth theory..

That Shiit isn't set in stone. Not all women put on extra pounds after childbirth.

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by ogawisdom(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
peculyachi:

u think nobody is happy fat? try me...

Ok enjoy ur fat then, see ur counterparts below, they r smiling I guess they r happy like u angry

1 Like

Re: Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee by MadCow1: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Brightgem heheheheheheherhe U are very correct, his words really needs to hit the gym as well! hahahahahaha People no get chill at all, the man that engaged her is happy with what he's got, he even said it that he likes them big, so why are people trying to tell him what's good for him and what's not? read the interview again, it took him a YEAR and some months to win her heart! Kai! meanwhile our so called slim and sexy are already house wives at their boyfriends place and still doing praying and fasting coz they still don't know their stand in his life! People should just learn to love themselves the way they are, live right, love right and respect other people's feelings and choices, simple.

Lol.

I didn't mean to be disrespectful to her.. But I see how females can take offense to being called that.

But be that as it may, complaining or not, I am sure he would love to live with the love of his life for a long time, if yes, then he needs to help her shed some weight.

Diabetes is a very real and present threat to her. Heart attack or other coronary illnesses as well..

She needs to lose those pounds for health reasons..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.