Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS (47396 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=Bigmillz post=46506951] don't worry wen we succeed with our Niger Delta Republic dream. You see how we treat you piece of shits[/quote

See this one o. Who will give you Niger delta republic? Ijaws are the ones fighting for Niger delta and if they get it they will put you back to slavery where you belong.
Remember how they dominated PH before your fathers ran to Zik and Ukiwe for help. You never see anything. Let that day come first. Your eye go clear.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
my message is try and see

Is your head ok at all? You sound so confused, rejected and dejected.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Udmaster(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nice one to the Igbos here for standing up for Our Great Igbo Nation.
Honourhim and Igboid, nice one bros.
Adaure4ever, You are indeed a Tigress, look at how you destroyed these ikwerre miscrants(Bigmillz and co).
Igbo girls should know the kind of satanic country we are in and be wise, strong and diligent.
Thank you Nwennems.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by B2mario(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Why can't you people stop giving attention to these ikwerres or whatever they call themselves? Whats wrong with you guys?
I don't want them to be part of the Igbo race, let them stay on their own and stop giving those "Rags" an undeserved attention.

I tire oo
the op forgot that apart from Ikwerre LGAs, Igbo still remain the largest group in rivers state covering Obi Igbo, Igbo etche, Omuma, Ahaoda east and west, Ogba/egbema/ndoni, Opobo and large area of bonny island. I don't know why my Igbo brothers are giving ikwerre much attention. Ikwerre was once an Igbo tribe but they betrayed their brothers and denied their identity due to war that ended since 1970.

I don't see anything much important about ikwerre, I prefer to call an Ibibio, anang or ijaw man my brother to ikwerre man. ikwerre has nothing apart from our important city, portharcourt they collected from us.

Ogba/egbema/ndoni is better than ikwerre in terms of many things oo. Asaba is a lord over ikwerre, Agbo clan in Abi LGA of cross river produce more personalities than my ikwerre brothers.

but to summarize everything, I still see ikwerre as part of larger Igbo nation and portharcourt as one of igbo important cities. but lets overlook this their childish identity crises, one day, they will realize themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Udmaster:
Adaure4ever, You are indeed a Tigress, look at how you destroyed these ikwerre miscrants(Bigmillz and co).
Igbo girls should know the kind of satanic country we are in and be wise, strong and diligent.
Thank you Nwennems.

Dalu nwanne mmadu.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
B2mario:

I tire oo
the op forgot that apart from Ikwerre LGAs, Igbo still remain the largest group in rivers state covering Obi Igbo, Igbo etche, Omuma, Ahaoda east and west, Ogba/egbema/ndoni, Opobo and large area of bonny island. I don't know why my Igbo brothers are giving ikwerre much attention. Ikwerre was once an Igbo tribe but they betrayed their brothers and denied their identity due to war that ended since 1970.

I don't see anything much important about ikwerre, I prefer to call and Ibibio, anang and ijaw man my brother to ikwerre man. ikwerre has nothing apart from our important city, portharcourt they collected from us.

Ogba/egbema/ndoni is better than ikwerre in terms of many things oo. Asaba is a lord over ikwerre, Agbo clan in Abi LGA of cross river produce more personalities than my ikwerre brothers.

but to summarize everything, I still see ikwerre as part of larger Igbo nation and portharcourt as one of igbo important cities. but lets overlook this their childish identity crises, one day, they will realize themselves.

The Ikwerres anti Igbo slurs and Igbo hatred on and off line have been allowed to slide for too long by Ndiigbo, but I say no more.

Ikwerre must be put to their place, they are completely expendable, and in no way special.

All their anti Igbo slur henceforth will be returned in ten folds, their Igbo hatred will be magnified hundred folds and thrown back at them.

Enough is enough.

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Udmaster:
Thank you Nwennems.
thank you dear.
Those descendants of Benin Slaves want hatred, they will get hatred in full force.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
B2mario:

I tire oo

I don't see anything much important about ikwerre, I prefer to call an Ibibio, anang or ijaw man my brother to ikwerre man. ikwerre has nothing apart from our important city, portharcourt they collected from us.

Mr man, biko Ikwerres are not Igbos, they are descendants of Slaves who ran away from Benin Empire and they forgot their bini name, language and culture.. They started stealing Igbo names, dialect, dieties and culture.
They should stay on their own, they are of NO importance to the Igbo Race.. We don't want slaves.
Thanks.
Cc: Bigmillz

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Mr man, biko Ikwerres are not Igbos, they are descendants of Slaves who ran away from Benin Empire and they forgot their bini name, language and culture.. They started stealing Igbo names, dialect, dieties and culture.
They should stay on their own, they are of NO importance to the Igbo Race.. We don't want slaves.
Thanks.
Cc: Bigmillz
Adaure4ever leave me outta ur shit
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Don't worry soon we will be killing you guys like the Hausas do
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
try it and watch the whole ikwerre rags of a people sent into EXTINCTION!
Hahahaha, try it. Aba Boys is enough to finish the job.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
not going to even ansa u

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abagworo:

I sincerely don't like the impression you and your cohorts are making of Ndigbo in general. If Ikwerres say they are not Igbo why should a true Igbo son or daughter resort to looking for ways to ridicule Ikwerre ethnic nationality? Why? Things do turn around you know. 12 years ago Ikwerres faced this level of ridicule by some fellow Rivers people but within the last 9 years Ikwerre has produced 3 Governors.

We should learn to tolerate people's opinion if Ndigbo truly want peace and development. I being of Igbo and Ikwerre mix equally have my reservations to claims of Benin origin by some but it doesn't mean I will force my personal belief and knowledge down others who have opposing views.

Enough is enough. Ndigbo should let Ikwerre ethnic nationality be. We have so much similarities but one cannot swallow the other by force. Ndewo
A good day to you. I'm honestly not interested in what Ikwerre claim. Igbo or not,it's of little consequence. But when Ikwerre make it a point of duty to wish my people harm and act as willing tools to target the Igbo nation,I will use everything within my power/disposal to bring them down. Hate begets hate. Iron sharpeneth Iron. Sorry,if you're offended but I don't take anything back cause this tradition abomination has gone beyond you and I. Shalom.Happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
are all those great men and women from one state?
When tribes compete against one another,they bring forth achievements to compare with. So far so good you have brought NOTHING & NO ONE to the table. Aren't you ashamed?

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
so I went through your profile and I saw ur sef proclaimed Virgin skit. My question how you gon be a Virgin with disrespectful character of urs?
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

When tribes compete against one another,they bring forth achievements to compare with. So far so good you have brought NOTHING & NO ONE to the table. Aren't you ashamed?
we are just 4 LGAs and you guys are like you are like 5 states and we causing this type anguish to you guys. Pele. Sori.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Malawian(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
clap for yourself! Pls note we don't speak Igbo. We speak Ikwerre language. Sorry to fall your hand our women don't marry Igbo guys, they no like suffer and lastly tell all this shumck of Igbo ingrates here in pH to leave before we start killing them like the hausas do. I have never seen any tribe like yours nobody likes the Igbos. The Yorubas don't, the hausas don't, we the ikwerres don't. You people should just go to hell please and do us a favour
u r not even Ikwerre, u have already given itself out in this thread by using "IBO". like seriously, this impersonation u guys all do, do u get paid for it? or is it hereditary?

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Malawian:

u r not even Ikwerre, u have already given itself out in this thread by using "IBO". like seriously, this impersonation u guys all do, do u get paid for it? or is it hereditary?
ur name says it all. So wat are u doing in Nigerian thread. Pls go to ur country and attack ur hunger problem killing ur Malawian people
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
I advised you not to say this rubbish again. Don't challenge your chi What you're calling on your people is GENOCIDE. Abagworo better talk to this guy,I honestly won't like to see Ikwerre children massacred in spite of their elders' foolishness. Once again,don't mention this rubbish again Bigmillz
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

I advised you not to say this rubbish again. Don't challenge your chi What you're calling on your people is GENOCIDE. Abagworo better talk to this guy,I honestly won't like to see Ikwerre children massacred in spite of their elders' foolishness. Once again,don't mention this rubbish again Bigmillz
and I mean it. It's just a matter of time
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:

And YOUR foolish mind tells you that igbos usually fold their arms and watch the Hausas kill them. Receive sense.
Instead of you to start thinking of how to wake your people up from slumber so they can start making achievements like others you are here thinking of how you can kill those who are achieving. You see why i call Ikwerre a useless tribe? Already you people are killing yourselves in Aluu.,Emougha, Rumuagholu etc. Go and stop the madness among your brothers first before you talk of killing the igbos.

Meanwhile, You've not provided answers to the challenge i gave Ikwerre people. SHAME.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
we are just 4 LGAs and you guys are like you are like 5 states and we causing this type anguish to you guys. Pele. Sori.

Now you are beginning to realise how insignificant you people are to us. But you people were braggimg here before as if you were one huge tribe that igbos need in order to achieve in life. Useless Ikwerre.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by jpphilips(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
zuchyblink:
GREETINGS AGAIN FOR YOUR PAINSTAKING EFFORT TO LAY DOWN YOUR ANGER AND PROBLEMS IKWERRE PEOPLE HAVE WITH BOTH THE IJAWS AND IGBOS. IT IS VERY GOOD YOU ARE LAYING OUT THESE ANGER AND CHARGES WHICH A LOT OF US DO NOT KNOW EXIST, BECAUSE EVERY GROUP HAVE THEIR OWN GREVIENCIES AND NO BODY IS LISTENING OR TALKING ABOUT IT AS FRANKLY AS WE ARE TRYING TO DO HERE WITH RESPECT LATELY. I WANT TO POINT OUT HERE CERTAIN MISINFORMATION SOME IKWERRE PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT IGBOS HERE. 22 WRONG MICONCEPTION AND WRONG INFORMATION SOME IKWERRE PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT IGBOS AND YOU ARE FREE TO AGREE WITH ME ON THESE 22 FACTS OR DISAGREE AS IT RELATES TO HOW IKWERRE IGBO RELATIONSHIP HAS DEGENERATED WITH TOO MUCH WRONG INFORMATION AND MISCONCEPTION ABOUT IGBOS. (1) IGBO ARE NOT INTERESTED IN TAKING OVER IKWERRE LAND AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION IGBO LAND IS RICHER THAN IKWERRE LAND IN QUANTITY, QUALITY AND AVAILABILITY OF FERTILE LAND FOR AGRICULTURE, OIL DEPOSIT AND ANY SOLID MINERAL AND COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY AND FOR THESE REASONS IGBO DO NOT WANT TO TAKE IKWERRE LAND FROM YOU. ESPECIALLY IF IKWERRE IS DEVELOPED TO ITS FULL POTENCIAL AND IGBO IS DEVELOPED TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL WITHOUT THE CORRUPT LEADERSHIP THAT DRAGES EVERYBODY DOWN IN NIGERIA AND IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA. AFTER IJAW NATION IGBOS HAVE THE SECOND LARGEST OIL AND GAS DEPOSIT, EXPLORATION, SUPPLY AND EXTRACTION RIGHT NOW IN NIGERIA. IGBOS HAVE NEVER TALKED ABOUT THEIR OIL AND GAS POTENTIAL LIKE YOU GUYS DO. IGBOS HAVE MORE THAN 30 LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS IN IMO STATE, ABIA STATE, ANABRA STATE THAT HAVE HUGE OIL AND GAS DEPOSIT NOT TO TALK OF IGBOS IN DELTA, AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER STATE, BUT IKWERRE HAS ONLY FOUR LOCAL GOVERNEMT AREAS AND IT SEEMS THAT IKWERRE PEOPLE FORGET THAT IGBOS HAVE MORE OIL AND GAS 100 TIMES OVER THAN WHAT IKWERRE HAS BUT YOU GUYS DONT EVEN THINK LIKE THAT AND ALL I HEAR IS HOW IGBOS WANT TO TAKE OVER IKWERRE LAND BECAUSE OF OIL AND GAS - WHAT A BALLONY. (2) NOW, THE IS ANOTHER MISCONCEPTION AMONG THE IKWERRE PEOPLE I HAVE MET, THAT SOMETIMES I DO NOT UNDERSTAND MAYBE BECAUSE THE IKWERRE PEOPLE HAVE NOT REALLY GONE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THEIR NEIGHBOURS IGBOS AND IJAWS OR AT LEAST LEARN OR GO TO IGBOLAND AND IJAW LAND TO DISPROVE SOME MISCONCEPTION ABOUT IGBOS AND IJAWS. JUST LIKE A LOT OF IGBOS LIKE MYSELF AND MANY MORE HAVE TRAVELLED TO IKWERRE LAND AND GIVE EAR TO THEIR STORY AND LISTEN TO THEM AND JUST LIKE I TRAVEL AND LISTEN TO OTHER TRIBES AND GROUPS IN NIGERIA TO LEARN AD UNDERSTAND THEM AND KNOW ABOUT THEIR POTENTIAL. ALSO THEY ARE IGBOS AND IJAWS TOO WHO HAVE NOT TRIED ENOUGH TO HEAR THE STORIES AND PAIN OF OUR SMALL NEIGHBOURS AND THAT IS WRONG TOO. BUT A LOF OF IKWERRE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO UNDERSTAND WERE THY IGBOS ARE COMING FROM. (3) YOU WROTE- OKACHIKWU DIBIA QUOTE " What our sworn enemies should do is not to be jealous about our economic location, rather they should accept us for what we say we are and work with us as friendly equals. Afterall Igbos who survived slavery and Arochukwu cleansing and decided to remain in Ikwerre are there in Ikwerreland and doing well. We rescued them and have taken care of them. Those few Ikwerre people that supported Igbo in suppressing and victimising Ikwerre are just a few Judases in Ikwerre. We know them very well. Ikwerre will forever remain Ikwerre until we get superior historical, sociological and economic evidences to show otherwise." UNQUOTE OKACHIKWU DIBIA

Please learn to write properly
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by stonemasonn: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hahahahahaha. Superior feeling? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Someone should hold me before i run naked, laughing due to these deluded ikwerre comedian.
Run naked......hmmmmmnn wink
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
and I mean it. It's just a matter of time
Alright.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Abagworo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
pls keep quiet sir, if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Only a fool will fold his hands and watch some group of Lazy Rags insult his tribe/nation.
Ikwerres are Igbo Language, Name and Culture Stealers.
They are descendants of Ancient benin slaves and they should go and look out for their own identity.

You are definitely a classless girl from all indications. No woman with good home training will come up here to commit all forms of abomination and above all insult a man obviously older, more educated and better experienced than you. You should learn to listen while the wise men discuss so that you earn some wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abagworo:

You are definitely a classless girl from all indications. No woman with good home training will come up here to commit all forms of abomination and above all insult a man obviously older, more educated and better experienced than you. You should learn to listen while the wise men discuss so that you earn some wisdom.
pls respect your age, not everyone is an efulefu like you who is here to side with his ikwerre maternal side.. You did not see their hate filled slurs here.
This is a public forum, don't you dare step out of ur boundary in a bid to insult me.
Its a dignity to defend my Igbo Nation and will not fold my hands here and watch inferior non-entities called ikwerres try their rubbish.. I owe no one, nor you any apology.
I repeat again, pls don't you dare insult me again..
Men with wisdom? Don't make me laugh pls.

7 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SycophanticGoat: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abagworo:

What the furk is the bolded supposed to mean? Abagworo of all people claiming wise? Wonders shall never end. Even the most foolish person would have known that the old man had nothing upstairs but you supported him and the one ruling your state. Now what's the outcome? If being wise means attacking my fellow tribal people from another state on any thread I find myself, then I'd rather be foolish all my life.. #spits..

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by revolt(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
I read here tht ikwerre hve superiority complex over igbos. Im tryin to think of just one sector ikwerres hve thrived in!! Oooooo yes!! Selling fathers lands n mkin babies

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abagworo:

thank you sir. Have been telling her that all day

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
revolt:
I read here tht ikwerre hve superiority complex over igbos. Im tryin to think of just one sector ikwerres hve thrived in!! Oooooo yes!! Selling fathers lands n mkin babies
Exactly!!!
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ada don't back down o. Defend the Igbo nation relentlessly as I enjoin fellow proud igbos to do same. Alu gbara afo,obuzia omenala...That's the situation we have between Ikwerre and the greater Igbo nation. People you're better than are just vomiting rubbish here under the guise of Ikwerre denial. Nonsensical cult-loving underperforming people like Ikwerre. #spits

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) / Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire / What Was Yahaya Bello Calculating While Judgement Was Ongoing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.