Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS (47404 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Scholes007(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Bigmillz:
why are you not channeling this your hate and anger for the Hausas that kill you people daily or are you scared of them
you rhetorics is getting boring joor. How about scores of your people who kill theirselves in the name of cultism? How about your people that die in the hands of ijaw?, how about the miscreant that get killed as militants and robbers?
Igbos are not sacred of any body and trust me if an ikwere is killed no one will get to hear or complain about it unless it has an igbo under tone.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 13, 2016
Scholes007:
you rhetorics is getting boring joor. How about scores of your people who kill theirselves in the name of cultism? How about your people that die in the hands of ijaw?, how about the miscreant that get killed as militants and robbers?
Igbos are not sacred of any body and trust me if an ikwere is killed no one will get to hear or complain about it unless it has an igbo under tone.
don't your people get involved in cultists? Which of my people that got killed in the hands of ijaws? Man please talk with facts

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2016
Bigmillz:
don't your people get involved in cultists? Which of my people that got killed in the hands of ijaws? Man please talk with facts

Shameless Ikwerre man pls provide answers to the challenge i gave u and your useless Ikwerre tribe or you stop making noise.

I may have to open another thread for that challenge so that you dont shy away from it.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 6:45am On Jun 13, 2016
Abagworo:

You are definitely a classless girl from all indications. No woman with good home training will come up here to commit all forms of abomination and above all insult a man obviously older, more educated and better experienced than you. You should learn to listen while the wise men discuss so that you earn some wisdom.

Mechie onu gi nwokem. Let the useless Ikwerre tribe answer the issues raised here. Carry your distraction and get out of here pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 6:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Udmaster:
Nice one to the Igbos here for standing up for Our Great Igbo Nation.
Honourhim and Igboid, nice one bros.
Adaure4ever, You are indeed a Tigress, look at how you destroyed these ikwerre miscrants(Bigmillz and co).
Igbo girls should know the kind of satanic country we are in and be wise, strong and diligent.
Thank you Nwennems.

Daalu Nwanne m

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2016
revolt:
I read here tht ikwerre hve superiority complex over igbos. Im tryin to think of just one sector ikwerres hve thrived in!! Oooooo yes!! Selling fathers lands n mkin babies

My dear these are the only things that thrive in Ikwerre - selling their father's land and making babies.
They have sold their lands to the extent that they dont have enough compound to bury their fathers or even for children to play. Their young ones will give birth to children while still in secondary school and living with their parents. At the end of the day they will go and marry another person. You will see two people living together as husband and wife for years yet the man has not paid dowry on the woman. Dirty and Shameless Ikwerre.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by amicable09(f): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
Segmentation and Fragmentation of Igbo people coupled with unrelenting propaganda to promote hatred among brothers,is the cause of all these. Starting from Gowon down to Obasanjo et al Igbos have been systematically fragmented into Benue,Kogi,Edo,Bayelsa,Cross-Rivers where they suffer minority status. This has left the Igbos divided and suspicious of each other... But one day,wene will unite with nwanne and differences will be forgotten. God is not asleep.
Guy this your 'But one day...' sentence makes correct sense. Wene and Nwanne have been apart for so long.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 8:52am On Jun 13, 2016
amicable09:

Guy this your 'But one day...' sentence makes correct sense. Wene and Nwanne have been apart for so long.
Everyday my brothers deny me,usually I ignore but sometimes I get real hurt and I attack them mercilessly. But when you hurt a brother later you feel the pain of your action. One day,under a better atmosphere,Wene and Nwanne will unite. I'm certain of it. Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Oracle16(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2016
But seriously, Ikweres don't really look like the igbos. They look more like northerners, physically and intellectually. They are not hard working and have low IQ. The tribes in Akwa Ibom and Cross River look more like igbos than the Ikweres. Make your research and tell me why it is so.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Everyday my brothers deny me,usually I ignore but sometimes I get real hurt and I attack them mercilessly. But when you hurt a brother later you feel the pain of your action. One day,under a better atmosphere,Wene and Nwanne will unite. I'm certain of it. Shalom.

Nwanne biko those people are not our brothers. They should go back to their slave Masters in Bini.
What is certain is that they will always run to us for help just like their fathers who ran to Zik and Ukiwe for help.
Nigeria's political and economic terrain is too sophistocated for a tiny little Ikwerre to make a headway. How many governors does Ikwerre have to speak for them? Just one and by the time Wike leaves and another zone enters they will be on zero governor level till whenever. But igbos have six (including Ifeanyi of Delta State) out of which five are permanent . How many senators does Ikwerre have? Just one. How many house of reps members? Just one. How many ministers? Just one again. How many other political apointees? How many prominent industrialists and academic gurus that can speak and government will listen?
Obviously their very poor background will not fetch them anything so they will still run back to us but i hope our people will be wise and teach them Lesson.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2016
honourhim:

Nwanne biko those people are not our brothers. They should go back to their slave Masters in Bini.
What is certain is that they will always run to us for help just like their fathers who ran to Zik and Ukiwe for help.
Nigeria's political and economic terrain is too sophistocated for a tiny little Ikwerre to make a headway. How many governors does Ikwerre have to speak for them? Just one and by the time Wike leaves and another zone enters they will be on zero governor level till whenever. But igbos have six (including Ifeanyi of Delta State) out of which five are permanent . How many senators does Ikwerre have? Just one. How many house of reps members? Just one. How many ministers? Just one again. How many other political apointees? How many prominent industrialists and academic gurus that can speak and government will listen?
Obviously their very poor background will not fetch them anything so they will still run back to us but i hope our people will be wise and teach them Lesson.
Ikwerre are not trying at all. That's why they're easily expendable. One thing is sure,no matter how they posture,positively or negatively,the great Igbo nation can handle them. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2016
honourhim:

Shameless Ikwerre man pls provide answers to the challenge i gave u and your useless Ikwerre tribe or you stop making noise.

I may have to open another thread for that challenge so that you dont shy away from it.
you are not even bold enough to ansa my question

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Abagworo:

I sincerely don't like the impression you and your cohorts are making of Ndigbo in general. If Ikwerres say they are not Igbo why should a true Igbo son or daughter resort to looking for ways to ridicule Ikwerre ethnic nationality? Why? Things do turn around you know. 12 years ago Ikwerres faced this level of ridicule by some fellow Rivers people but within the last 9 years Ikwerre has produced 3 Governors.

We should learn to tolerate people's opinion if Ndigbo truly want peace and development. I being of Igbo and Ikwerre mix equally have my reservations to claims of Benin origin by some but it doesn't mean I will force my personal belief and knowledge down others who have opposing views.

Enough is enough. Ndigbo should let Ikwerre ethnic nationality be. We have so much similarities but one cannot swallow the other by force. Ndewo

I wish the mod will close this hateful thread. I foresaw this from the onset. I'm Igbo,but I hate the way my brothers have ridiculed us publicly.... This period that we are trying to foster unity among ourselves, these guys, have vigorously annihilated any achievement we have made so far. Refusing to identity with the Igbo nation, does not call for insult on them. We should respect their opinions.... this is bad. I shake my head in disgust and pain. Its very painful.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
honourhim:

You speak type without thinking.... I guess you speak, in real life, without thinking. How old are you? Lets take it personal.....

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
blues20:

I wish the mod will close this hateful thread. I foresaw this from the onset. I'm Igbo,but I hate the way my brothers have ridiculed us publicly.... This period that we are trying to foster unity among ourselves, these guys, have vigorously annihilated any achievement we have made so far. Refusing to identity with the Igbo nation, does not call for insult on them. We should respect their opinions.... this is bad. I shake my head in disgust and pain. Its very painful.

Pls go and be a slave to Ikwerre and stop disturbing us about your unity. They are not our brothers. We know our brothers not the useless Ikwerre.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
honourhim:

Pls go and be a slave to Ikwerre and stop disturbing us about your unity. They are not our brothers. We know our brothers not the useless Ikwerre.

My friend, judging by your quotes here, I guess that you're a kid upstairs.... Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
blues20:

You speak type without thinking.... I guess you speak, in real life, without thinking. How old are you? Lets take it personal.....

Disprove all the issues i raised here about Ikwerre. Thats how to counter somebody in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
honourhim:

Disprove all the issues i raised here about Ikwerre. Thats how to counter somebody in a public forum.

I'll not have that time. 99.9% of all the issues you raised here was born out of emotions. They are not base on facts. Don't quote me again, please.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
blues20:

My friend, judging by your quotes here, I guess that you're a kid upstairs.... Mumu.

If you cant disprove the points i ve laid down here about Ikwerre then you are the mumu and i dont have time for you.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
blues20:

I'll not have that time. 99.9% of all the issues you raised here was born out of emotions. They are not base on facts. Don't quote me again, please.

You have a problem. Point them out if you are not a liar. Just point them out and dont cover up with your no time excuse pls.
. You sound so foolish. You were the one that quoted me first and now you are the one telling me not to quote you. How idiotic.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Oracle16:
But seriously, Ikweres don't really look like the igbos. They look more like northerners, physically and intellectually. They are not hard working and have low IQ. The tribes in Akwa Ibom and Cross River look more like igbos than the Ikweres. Make your research and tell me why it is so.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
honourhim:

You have a problem. Point them out if you are not a liar. Just point them out and dont cover up with your no time excuse pls.
. You sound so foolish. You were the one that quoted me first and now you are the one telling me not to quote you. How idiotic.

Dude, listen up, I don't have the time, cuz I have a lot on my table right now. But get it down your tick skull, you're doing more damages to the already strained relationship..... Stop barking up and down this thread, like a rabid dog; you may end up in deep shit. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
blues20:

Dude, listen up, I don't have the time, cuz I have a lot on my table right now. But get it down your tick skull, you're doing more damages to the already strained relationship..... Stop barking up and down this thread, like a rabid dog; you may end up in deep shit. angry angry angry
Shut up your mouth and get out of here you Ikwerre appologist. So if i say that Ikwerre are not my brother that's why i will end up in deep shit? You need to go check your head. I have nothing to lose about Ikwerre. Just get out!!
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
honourhim:

Shut up your mouth and get out of here you Ikwerre appologist. So if i say that Ikwerre are not my brother that's why i will end up in deep shit? You need to go check your head. I have nothing to lose about Ikwerre. Just get out!!

You this brainless idiot. What make you think I'm an Ikwerre apologist? Because I call into question your useless rant against the Ikwerres that has suddenly turned me to an apologist. I laugh in Okrika. Do you, stupid slowpoke, understand what Freedom of Association means?
If the Ikwerre categorically rejects joining the Igbo nation, should it in anyway call for insults? I respect people for their conviction and stand...

Besides, how does Ikwerre being Igbo or not put food on my table. How does it affect me. The only thing I hate is your like coming online to abuse them just because they take a different stand from yours. Its childish, and its tainting us black. So get it into your useless skull, I'm not moved whether they are Igbos or not..... I maintain my stand, respect is a two way thing.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by ShameOwoda: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
blues20:

Look, I understand your point but it is just too much for these Ikwerre people I tell you.

i think they should get lost. angry
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by attackgat: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
I want to remind the Igbo nation that not all Ikweres say they are not Igbo. An example is Elele people in Ikwere local Govt who actually 'flaunt' their 'Igboness' and are proud of it. So it is not all Ikweres who have that 'I'm not Igbo' mentality. So it is very important to identify the Ikwerre clans who identify with being and forget the rest.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by ShameOwoda: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
attackgat:
I want to remind the Igbo nation that not all Ikweres say they are not Igbo. An example is Elele people in Ikwere local Govt who actually 'flaunt' their 'Igboness' and are proud of it. So it is not all Ikweres who have that 'I'm not Igbo' mentality. So it is very important to identify the Ikwerre clans who identify with being and forget the rest.

Fine. Let those that identify with us be with us and those who say they are not Igbos should be left alone.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by HopeAtHand: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bigmillz:
and I mean it. It's just a matter of time

calm down bruvh, no one is killing anybody.

Whenever you have these kind of e-fights, just tag me. Since 2013, ive been giving Igbos nightmares on NL, i literally kept some NLs like Cheruv, Afam4eva, Pazienza et al on hibernation, they resorted to calling me Yoruba. cheesy

If asked what Ikwerres have achieved, you reply by stating what Igbos have failed to achieve. You simply deflect the questions and argue your own point.

If they call PH a slum, you upload pictures of Onitsha/Aba slums to drive home your point. Thats how the business is done.

And Mr. Igboid, who is an authority on PH, i'll like you to tell me what you know abt Ikwerre/Okrika delineated area while i tell you mine.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Why Are We Still Talking About These Ikwere People? If The Choose, They Can Wallow In Their Identity Crisis Forever, We Igbos Dont Care. We Have Other Igbos In Diaspora So Ikwere Is Too Small For Us To Be Bothered. They Can Join Nigeria And Fight Against Biafra, We Still Dont Care.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
blues20:

You this brainless idiot. What make you think I'm an Ikwerre apologist? Because I call into question your useless rant against the Ikwerres that has suddenly turned me to an apologist. I laugh in Okrika. Do you, stupid slowpoke, understand what Freedom of Association means?
If the Ikwerre categorically rejects joining the Igbo nation, should it in anyway call for insults? I respect people for their conviction and stand...

Besides, how does Ikwerre being Igbo or not put food on my table. How does it affect me. The only thing I hate is your like coming online to abuse them just because they take a different stand from yours. Its childish, and its tainting us black. So get it into your useless skull, I'm not moved whether they are Igbos or not..... I maintain my stand, respect is a two way thing.

Shame on you that you couldnt disprove the points i raised here about Ikwerre but you have all the time to write this. You lied that you had lots to do and that's why you wouldnt be able to counter my points. Now that you have the time can you counter my points? No, because you have nothing you can present to counter it. Shame on you Ikwerre slave.
You are a shame to the Igbos. The Ikwere boy here said they will start killing the igbos and you started trembling before him. What a shame you are to a courageous igbo Nation.
Go ahead with your job as an Ikwerre appologist. They are not our brothers and i wont sit down here and watch them brag to igbos. They are useless to us.
And let this enter into your silly head- i am not here to please you and your useless Ikwerre people so you have no right to tell me how i should talk to them. If its paining you go and smash your head on the wall and continue to lick their ass mr man.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Whenever you have these kind of e-fights, just tag me. Since 2013, ive been giving Igbos nightmares on NL, i literally kept some NLs like Cheruv, Afam4eva, Pazienza et al on hibernation, they resorted to calling me Yoruba. cheesy

If asked what Ikwerres have achieved, you reply by stating what Igbos have failed to achieve. You simply deflect the questions and argue your own point.

If they call PH a slum, you upload pictures of Onitsha/Aba slums to drive home your point. Thats how the business is done.

And Mr. Igboid, who is an authority on PH, i'll like you to tell me what you know abt Ikwerre/Okrika delineated area while i tell you mine.
much love from to you bro
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Ariani: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Lol! This Yoruba man again? How many times have you been disgraced on this board by Ikechukwu( one naira, no naira, Ikeg48).

You truly have no shame, perhaps that explains your attraction to the shameless Ikwerre group.

What you know about Ikwerre or Okrika doesn't matter, you should spend more time to study about Okun/ Igala delineation, Offa/ nupe delineation, those should be your point of interest as a shameless Yoruba man.

I know an Ikwerre man when I see one, you can see no Igbo man here is disputing Bigmills and lacasera Ikwerre identity, but you, your Yorubatic flavour sticks you out like a sour thumb.

I can only pity you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today / Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos / NLC Rejects New Petrol Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.