Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS (47391 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
see how pained you guys are cuz we refuse to be Igbos. Chai make una sorry

Who forced you to discard your Bini language and culture to Igbo one that you corrupted with your bad Intonations and behaviors?

Was it Ndiigbo that cast you vagabonds away from Bini empire? Were we the ones that sent you?

Now swerve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 12, 2016
Igboid:

I believe Hausas hate Igbos and love Ikwerres, thats why Adekunle and his hausa soldiers were shouting at anything that moves in PH area during the war, even when he was reminded that they were not Igbos, he said it didn't matter.

Everyone hates the chosen one. Only a fruitful tree gets thrown pebbles at by kids.
hahaha everybody hate you people that why you people will continue to be slaves to the federal Republic

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Igboid:

Who forced you to discard your Bini language and culture to Igbo one that you corrupted with your bad Intonations and behaviors?

Was it Ndiigbo that cast you vagabonds away from Bini empire? Were we the ones that sent you?

Now swerve.
see an Igbo man calling Ikwerre people vagabonds.

I laugh in swahili
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 12:32am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
you are so loved that why the hausas kill you people like sunflies.

We are both members of nairaland everyday I believe you do see those hate words from the Yorubas to you cursed Igbo
Have you ever seen where the Yorubas insult Igbo and then say "Ikwerre excluded". Bro you and people are ******

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 12, 2016
Can the Ikwerres who are descendants of Ancient Benin slaves tell us why they lost their bini language, deities, names and culture?
We are waiting!

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 12:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Spiff20:
i laugh in spanish, i've never seen any hatred like this all my life, even the least tribe in the country has achievers Haba! Let's be civil with words.
Trust me Ikwerre ain't got none. Incurable underachievers. Fulani have more achievements than this people

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 12:36am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
hahaha everybody hate you people that why you people will continue to be slaves to the federal Republic

Yea, Everyone loves you, that's why you were expelled as vagabonds from ancient Bini, and cursed not to use Bini language and culture ever again.

A merciful Igbos nation out of pity gave you a culture and language that you corrupted and today call Ikwerre culture and language, yet you still exhibit the very same traits that necessitated your expulsion from Bini.

Ndi ajo obi. Umu ojoo.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 12, 2016
Igboid:

Yea, Everyone loves you, that's why you were expelled as vagabonds from ancient Bini, and cursed not to use Bini language and culture ever again.

A merciful Igbos nation out of pity gave you a culture and language that you corrupted and today call Ikwerre culture and language, yet you still exhibit the very same traits that necessitated your expulsion from Bini.

Ndi ajo obi. Umu ojoo.
I believe that word VAGABOND that is sweeting you so much you just came across it newly
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 12, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Trust me Ikwerre ain't got none. Incurable underachievers. Fulani have more achievements than this people
the only little achiever they have is Elechi Amadi.
A man who can't stand Flora Nwapa in literature talkmore of Cyprian Ekwensi.
Let me not mention Chinua Achebe because its a punishable offence to mention him and elechi amadi in the same sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 12:39am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
see an Igbo man calling Ikwerre people vagabonds.

I laugh in swahili

What do you call an ancient Bini people that committed sins grave enough to necessitate their expulsion from the Bini empire and was banned from ever using Bini language and culture ever again, so much that not a single Bini word or culture survived amongst them?

Yea, Vagabonds.

Your language, your culture, your names, everything you think you have that is worthwhile,even the slum PH city, were things you got from Ndiigbo.
And we will never stop reminding you lots that fact.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Spiff20(m): 12:42am On Jun 12, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

see as una don use argument reach page 6 person wey create thread don run leave una here to dey fight. Lol nairaland. Just set firewood pour kero light am den go sleep e go burn till morning

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 12:43am On Jun 12, 2016
The reason Ikwerre can never be Igbo is because Igbos are hardworking, intelligent people. An Igbo family can never tolerate a son in the family roaming the streets like a vagabond. if Papa/Mama doesn't talk sense into him,Aunty/Uncle will. But look at Ikwerre-Vagabond cultist poor dirty tribe with useless sons everywhere. Na this people won compare with Igbo? hahahaaahah. You guys are underachieving learners

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
the only little achiever they have is Elechi Amadi.
A man who can't stand Flora Nwapa in literature talkmore of Cyprian Ekwensi.
Let me not mention Chinua Achebe because its a punishable offence to mention him and elechi amadi in the same sentence.
HAHHAAAHAHAHAAAH

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 12:49am On Jun 12, 2016
Now I'm getting in the mood this people are running. If their Ikwerre iwhurho-whatever page is open on Facebook I'll like to join. Lemme BASH lowlifes who are insulting a beautiful tribe like Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Donarozzi: 5:10am On Jun 12, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

If you underrate any part of Igboland, you are underrating yourself. Ikwerre is Igbo, and all sections of Igboland have equal intelligence, equal capacity, and equal power of the mind to reach any height in all areas of human imagination. Things change, and change happens so fast. What makes a man is not necessarily an in-born ability, rather, it is a combination of all sorts of traits, especially motivation, environmental and psychological situations, level of focus, and conditions that stimulate competition. In philosophy, we talk of "a priori" and "a posteriori" abilities. We can call Nikola Tesla a natural born genius (a priori), but we must also remember that his universal inventiveness was triggered by his diligence, academic experience, and life situations (a posteriori). All men are created equal, but what differentiates men are choice, diligence, discipline, motivation, and environmental situations. Igbo people say, "Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe" (When a person truly agrees that he can achieve a certain level, his inner spirit will also agree that that level is achievable). So, we the Igbo people should refrain from intracommunal skirmishes and look towards achieving stability and progress as a whole, agreeing that we can do so collectively, and not degrading each other and tearing each other down. And for some misguided Ikwerre people and some other Igbo communities who are still denying their Igbo identity, I challenge you to look deep and ask yourself certain questions. When the world sees you as Igbo and other sections of Igboland embrace you as part of them, and you still deny your identity, you are just acting uncivilized and making yourself a laughing stock before the whole world.

8 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2016
Donarozzi:

If you underrate any part of Igboland, you are underrating yourself. Ikwerre is Igbo, and all sections of Igboland have equal intelligence, equal capacity, and equal power of the mind to reach any height in all areas of human imagination. Things change, and change happens so fast. What makes a man is not necessarily an in-born ability, rather, it is a combination of all sorts of traits, especially motivation, environmental and psychological situations, level of focus, and conditions that stimulate competition. In philosophy, we talk of "a priori" and "a posteriori" abilities. We can call Nikola Tesla a natural born genius (a priori), but we must also remember that his universal inventiveness was triggered by his diligence, academic experience, and life situations (a posteriori). All men are created equal, but what differentiates men are choice, diligence, discipline, motivation, and environmental situations. Igbo people say, "Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe" (When a person truly agrees that he can achieve a certain level, his inner spirit will also agree that that level is achievable). So, we the Igbo people should refrain from intracommunal skirmishes and look towards achieving stability and progress as a whole, agreeing that we can do so collectively, and not degrading each other and tearing each other down. And for some misguided Ikwerre people and some other Igbo communities who are still denying their Igbo identity, I challenge you to look deep and ask yourself certain questions. When the world sees you as Igbo and other sections of Igboland embrace you as part of them, and you still deny your identity, you are just acting uncivilized and making yourself a laughing stock before the whole world.
Brother,downgrading others is not my thing. Why should I? While Igbos try to bring Ikwerre into the fold the Ikwerre subgroup make it a point of duty to insult brothers in the nastiest way imaginable. They even wish us harm. Hasi aru gbaro afo,oburu omenala...this evil of denying Igbo and wishing us harm has become a normal practice for them. My brother,in Nigeria where we're being persecuted it hurts to still have backstabbers in our mist,though I don't care if they agree to being Igbo or not. I'm at a stage where i hope every body who wishes Igbo harm drops dead,including Ikwerre people.Thanks. God bless

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Brother,downgrading others is not my thing. Why should I? While Igbos try to bring Ikwerre into the fold the Ikwerre subgroup make it a point of duty to insult brothers in the nastiest way imaginable. They even wish us harm. Hasi aru gbaro afo,oburu omenala...this evil of denying Igbo and wishing us harm has become a normal practice for them. My brother,in Nigeria where we're being persecuted it hurts to still have backstabbers in our mist,though I don't care if they agree to being Igbo or not. I'm at a stage where i hope every body who wishes Igbo harm drops dead,including Ikwerre people.Thanks. God bless

Well put.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
sharp brain! Is owuburuoke, Diwe, worlu, wolu are dey Igbo names? See how u hav showed the dumbness

See wayo man. So Ikwerre people dont answer Chioma, Iheanyi and other igbo names? Cheap liar. Pls provide answers to the challenges i gave u in my previous posts or bury your face in shame. Stop shying away.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2016
Igboid:

What do you call an ancient Bini people that committed sins grave enough to necessitate their expulsion from the Bini empire and was banned from ever using Bini language and culture ever again, so much that not a single Bini word or culture survived amongst them?

Yea, Vagabonds.

Your language, your culture, your names, everything you think you have that is worthwhile,even the slum PH city, were things you got from Ndiigbo.
And we will never stop reminding you lots that fact.
I believe that word VAGABOND that is sweeting you so much you just came across it newly
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2016
honourhim:

See wayo man. So Ikwerre people dont answer Chioma, Iheanyi and other igbo names? Cheap liar. Pls provide answers to the challenges i gave u in my previous posts or bury your face in shame. Stop shying away.
those names up there are they Igbo names? Chizorlame, Nemi, odinamgoro are they Igbo names still?
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
That why nobody likes you people. Y'all just lame

And i ve asked you to show me what you have gained from the Hausa and Yoruba since you claim they love you and tell us how Hausa and Yoruba hatred have made you people better than the Igbos. Have they given you resource control that you have been clamouring for? The 13% oil derivation that you are getting today was it not the Igbos that supported you to get it while the North vehemently opposed it? Why are they blocking the PortHarcourt sea port from performing maximally since they love you? Its a shame that you dont know when someone is killing you.

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
those names up there are they Igbo names? Chizorlame, Nemi, odinamgoro are they Igbo names still?

Why do u dodge questions? Does Ikwerre not bear names like Chioma, Chidi, Iheanyi etc? Answer me yea or no and stop messing up. Oya go back to the challenges i gave u and stop misbehaving.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hahahaha. Look at a filth like you who thinks that Nairaland is Real Life.
Igbos and Yorubas co-operate finely mainly. Go out to the real world and stop using nairaland as a judge. Olodo.
Cursed Igbo?hahahaha.
We are a blessed race, But you ikwerres are Cursed descendants of Ancient Benin slaves who out of Olodolism lost their bini language, name and culture.
Get out of here. OSU OHIA, NJEKEBE
not you I blame, I blame ur parents for not raising you right.

My sisters can never open their mouths and insult guys.
Whether they are older or younger than the guys.

So sis go learn some manners
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2016
honourhim:

Why do u dodge questions? Does Ikwerre not bear names like Chioma, Chidi, Iheanyi etc? Answer me yea or no and stop messing up. Oya go back to the challenges i gave u and stop misbehaving.
chei de one way I ask na u dey ansa so abi?
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2016
honourhim:

And i ve asked you to show me what you have gained from the Hausa and Yoruba since you claim they love you and tell us how Hausa and Yoruba hatred have made you people better than the Igbos. Have they given you resource control that you have been clamouring for? The 13% oil derivation that you are getting today was it not the Igbos that supported you to get it while the North vehemently opposed it? Why are they blocking the PortHarcourt sea port from performing maximally since they love you? Its a shame that you dont know when someone is killing you.
and the Hausas and Yorubas love you?
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2016
lacasera14:
All this Igbo dudes listing achievements, how can u compare the joint achievement of the entire south east of 5 states to just one tribe(ikwerre) of 4 L.G.A's even at that the ikwerres have made major breakthroughs and feats in various human endeavors so look for something else to say not achievement or better still compare with the Hausa's

Is your head correct at all? Igbo is a tribe, Ikwerre is a tribe (or are you now shying away from being a tribe?). This discussion is between the Igbo tribe and the Ikwere tribe so stop making a shame of yourself. We discuss with yoruba and hausa on tribal level so why are you shying away? What a shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
and the Hausas and Yorubas love you?

You are confused. Read my post again. I asked you whether the hatred that yoruba and hausa have for us has made Ikwerre to make better achievement than us. We dont care about who loves us and who hates us we keep achieving by God's grace. It is you Ikwerre slaves that cares about hausa and yoruba likeness.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2016
honourhim:

You are confused. Read my post again. I asked you whether the hatred that yoruba and hausa have for us has made Ikwerre to make better achievement than us. We dont care about who loves us and who hates us we keep achieving by God's grace. It is you Ikwerre slaves that cares about hausa and yoruba likeness.
did u say slaves? Point out in the history of Ikwerre people that there's slave event to tell
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2016
xtropy I see you viewong

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
not you I blame, I blame ur parents for not raising you right.

My sisters can never open their mouths and insult guys.
Whether they are older or younger than the guys.

So sis go learn some manners
I respect people who respect themselves.
I can't respect a cursed descendant of Ancient Benin slaves like you and your people.
You are naturally beneath me pls. Go and find ur size.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2016
honourhim:

Is your head correct at all? Igbo is a tribe, Ikwerre is a tribe (or are you now shying away from being a tribe?). This discussion is between the Igbo tribe and the Ikwere tribe so stop making a shame of yourself. We discuss with yoruba and hausa on tribal level so why are you shying away? What a shame.
point of correction. Igbo is a Race and not a tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2016
MY CHALLENGE TO IKWERE. PEOPLE.

1.Kindly name one Ikwerre youth that has equalled the record of Chimamanda Adiche in the literary world.

2. Name one of your person that can match the achievement of Nnamdi Azikiwe Chinua Achebe, Micheal Okpara etc.

3. Name one of you that can match the record of the owner of Innoson motors in the manufacturing sector.

4. Name one Ikwerre man that can match the record of Stan Eke the manufacturer of Zinox Computer.

5. Name one of you that can match Young shall grow motors, Ifesinachi motors ABC transport in the transport sector.

6. How many Federal ministers has Ikwerre produced since 1999 till date compared to the Igbos? Have you produced one CBN governor? How many bank M. D's have Ikwerre produced?

7. Which of the market in Ikwerre land can match Onitsha market and Ariria market in Aba? We cant deny fact that PH traders come to these two markets to buy what they sell in pH market.

8. What"s the level of your youth enrolment in University education compared to the igbos? How many Ikwerre students are in uniport here?

9. Name one Ikwerre son or daughter that has had a record breaking result in any University overseas.

Kindly answer these few questions or bury your head in shame.

You people think you can make any headway in such a complex state called Nigeria with your tiny little Ikwerre. Keep deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Dean Hurlock: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested In The UK / Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary / Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.