Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,578 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS (47391 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Igboid:

Spot on. I visited their Iwuhurohna otuntun facebook page days ago, and they were lamenting about how their people have refused to marry their girls but are instead marrying Igbo girls.

The amount of hatred those peeps have for Ndiigbo had no part 2 , I was amazed at the kind of things I was seeing there. From now onwards, I had decided to return their hatred back to them 4 folds.
That last statement-1,000,000 likes
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I don't see Igbo guys after Ikwerre girls, many of them are unmarried and staying in their father's house with their out of wedlock children. SORRY.
There is nothing attractive about you people.
I guess those words are from a mouth of a girl who isn't married too and never been to Ikwerre land
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
Hey am a chemist, finals Uniben, a tout in the park is by default smart and not lazy. see why you still need that brain check? I know some fine doctors BTW
you are talking gibberish now.
Can you tell us why you descendants of Ancient Benin slaves lost your bini language, deities, names and culture?
We are waiting!

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by lacasera14(m): 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
Igboid:

How so? When Enugu is this good:https://www.nairaland.com/2031155/enugu-makes-history-joins-worlds/5

I understand that the average Ikwerre man is ignorant, but you being educated should know better. I went to Usen in Edo state not long ago, and found many Igbos that have been living there for decades, I actually have cousins that live their, their parents have been in Usen for donkey years, does it also mean that Usen is better than Igbo cities and towns like Asaba, Abakaliki, Owerri, Orlu, etc?
Ofcourse the answer is no. It's all about spreading one's tentacles and absorbing what evet opportunity present in whatever place of choice.
you and that your sister really need to go back to primary school and learn comparison am done with you Igbo bigots whether you like it or not there are 3 major cities in Nigeria Lagos, Abuja and PH not Enugu not owerri not aba not not awka name them for me and guess what you'll have to live with it or you go and die don't quote me again cos I won't reply am unfollowing the thread ASAP lemme not ruin ur night

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
lacasera14:
Hey am a chemist, finals Uniben, a tout in the park is by default smart and not lazy. see why you still need that brain check? I know some fine doctors BTW
wene I see no reason why you are trading words with that juvenile delinquent. The idiot bagara
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bigmillz:
I guess those words are from a mouth of a girl who isn't married too and never been to Ikwerre land
Another descendant of Ancient Benin slaves talking thrash.. NEXT PLS

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
wene I see no reason why you are trading words with that juvenile delinquent. The idiot bagara
lol. He is pained. go and call ur sisters juvenile delinquent.
Anuofia. RAGS

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Another descendant of Ancient Benin slaves talking thrash.. NEXT PLS
sorry woman I don't trade words with women cuz my mother taught me better than that. If you were a man I would have known how to come for you.

So adieu

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2016
lacasera14:
you and that your sister really need to go back to primary school and learn comparison am done with you Igbo bigots whether you like it or not there are 3 major cities in Nigeria Lagos, Abuja and PH not Enugu not owerri not aba not not awka name them for me and guess what you'll have to live with it or you go and die don't quote me again cos I won't reply am in following the thread ASAP lemme not ruin ur night

Well, too bad that the international community doesn't recognise your Nigerian standard for grading cities. cheesy
They picked Enugu ahead of your slum Obio akpor, cause let's face it, PHLGA can't be claimed by Ikwerres without blood flowing, as Ijaws won't accept that.

Enugu will always trump PH in city standards, cause there is no comparison between a slum and a planned neat city.

Ndiigbo have Asaba, Enugu, Owerri, Abakaliki, Awka, Onitsha all to ourselves, but not only do you Bini beings have to share PH with Ijaws, your own half of the city is the slums, and PH city in total is no match to Enugu by International standard. Let that sink in.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
sorry woman I don't trade words with women cuz my mother taught me better than that. If you were a man I would have known how to come for you.

ofcourse you can't stand my intelligence.
Descendants of Ancient Benin Run Away Slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 12:09am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmills and lacasera no get yarns. See as Ada hold them scatter. Ikwerre in actuality are chronic under-achievers. Their youths are so lazy and prefer cultism. If not for some sensible Ikwerre here I would given this peeps a redefinition of "bashing". But really,my Igbo brethren leave this people,accept the ones who have sense and accept being Igbo-Ndoki,Etche. Leave this cultist underachievers to go,they don't add ANYTHING to the greater Igbo nation. LEAVE THEM!!

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Can these descendants of Ancient Benin slaves tell us how they lose their bini language, deities, names and culture?
We are waiting, Ikwerres!

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ofcourse you can't stand my intelligence.
Descendants of Ancient Benin Run Away Slaves.
you talked about intelligence I just scoff after I read that.

Woman I don't bash women cuz am well upright as a man. I beef with my fellow men not women.

That my way of life not that I can't Bleep you up.

So bye bye

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 12, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
Bigmills and lacasera no get yarns. See as Ada hold them scatter. Ikwerre in actuality are chronic under-achievers. Their youths are so lazy and prefer cultism. If not for some sensible Ikwerre here I would given this peeps a redefinition of "bashing". But really,my Igbo brethren leave this people,accept the ones who have sense and accept being Igbo-Ndoki,Etche. Leave this cultist underachievers to go,they don't add ANYTHING to the greater Igbo nation. LEAVE THEM!!
That why nobody likes you people. Y'all just lame

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
you talked about intelligence I just scoff after I read that.

Woman I don't bash women cuz am well upright as a man. I beef with my fellow men not women.

That my way of life not that I can't Bleep you up.

So bye bye
he is running away, come back and argue.
You are standing before a PROUD IGBO TIGRESS
so bow..

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

I am tired treating ikwerres with Kid gloves for the sake of the minor sane ones amongst them.

The truth is that majority of them harbour deep unrepentant hatred for Ndiigbo, built on irrational accusations and illogical conclusions.

From hence forth,every single iota of their hatred against Ndiigbo, I will return to them ten folds and more.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
he is running away, come back and argue.
You are standing before a PROUD IGBO TIGRESS
so bow..
imagine me and woman dey quarrel. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2016
Igboid:

I am tired treating ikwerres with Kid gloves for the sake of the minor sane ones amongst them.

The truth is that majority of them harbour deep unrepentant hatred for Ndiigbo, built on irrational accusations and illogical conclusions.

From hence forth,every single iota of their hatred against Ndiigbo, I will return to them ten folds and more.
nobody know you for nothing. So Bleep off
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 12:20am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
Bro,I'm from Anambra and trust me you guys are nothing to me

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
and who love the ikwerres?
Do Ogonis, ijaws etc love u lazy bones in Rivers state?
We are not loved yet an Igbo man is a fed.house of reps 4 Oshodi lagos and he was voted for by the yorubas.
We are not loved and yet Olamide and Phyno are inseperatible.
We are not loved yet the Akwa iboms/Calabars have a good and peaceful relationship with the Igbos. ETC
We are not loved But yet we are occupying Key positions in World bank, British senate, etc.
Hahahahahahaha. Ikwerre man, Igbos are not your size pls.

8 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Bro,I'm from Anambra and trust me you guys are nothing to me
and you are what to us?
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 12:22am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:

And who loves Ikwerres? You Ijaw neighbors that use you for suya and subjected you to second class citizen in old Rivers state, so much that your shameless Ikwerre leaders came running back to the same Igbo nation you Bini cast aways had always insulted for help to get rid of Ijaw influence in the old Rivers state?

You should be ashamed of yourselves. Not only are you lots culture and language thieves, you are without shame too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Igboid:

Bro trust me I tend to your argument... I'm just restraining myself...only on NL. I mean,look at it,if I want to attack Ikwerre I've got LOADS to thrash them with. Lemme just chill tho'
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and who love the ikwerres?
Do Ogonis, ijaws etc love u lazy bones in Rivers state?
We are not loved yet an Igbo man is a fed.house of reps 4 Oshodi lagos and he was voted for by the yorubas.
We are not loved and yet Olamide and Phyno are inseperatible.
We are not loved yet the Akwa iboms/Calabars have a good and peaceful relationship with the Igbos. ETC
We are not loved But yet we are occupying Key positions in World bank, British senate, etc.
Hahahahahahaha. Ikwerre man, Igbos are not your size pls.
you are so loved that why the hausas kill you people like sunflies.

We are both members of nairaland everyday I believe you do see those hate words from the Yorubas to you cursed Igbo
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
and you are what to us?

And who knows that an inconsequential you and you bunch of Hate filled Bini cast aways in Ikwereland exists?

Taa! Gbafuo!
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Igboid:

I don't give them space to open their mouth and voice out their hatred.
Its Tit for Tat. They want hatred, give them hatred.
Pour in more fuel, Let them Burn.
Descendants Of Run Away Ancient Benin Slaves.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Spiff20(m): 12:25am On Jun 12, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
i laugh in spanish, i've never seen any hatred like this all my life, even the least tribe in the country has achievers Haba! Let's be civil with words.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 12, 2016
Igboid:

And who knows that an inconsequential you and you bunch of Hate filled Bini cast aways in Ikwereland exists?

Taa! Gbafuo!
see how pained you guys are cuz we refuse to be Igbos. Chai make una sorry
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 12:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:

We are both members of nairaland everyday I believe you do see those hate words from the Yorubas to you cursed Igbo

I believe Hausas hate Igbos and love Ikwerres, thats why Adekunle and his hausa soldiers were shooting at anything that moves in PH area during the war, even when he was reminded that they were not Igbos, he said it didn't matter.

Everyone hates the chosen one. Only a fruitful tree gets thrown pebbles at by kids. The hate is more than welcomed, it will collected and used to build a very fierce Igbos nation that will return every iota of hate in ten folds to any enemy. Keep the hate coming.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Spiff20(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
g
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 12:28am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
and you are what to us?
Just saying, so you don't think I'm one of those looking for my Ikwerre "brothers". To Hell! You guys are bleeping expendable.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:

hahahaha. Look at a filth like you who thinks that Nairaland is Real Life.
Igbos and Yorubas co-operate finely mainly. Go out to the real world and stop using nairaland as a judge. Olodo.
Cursed Igbo?hahahaha.
We are a blessed race, But you ikwerres are Cursed descendants of Ancient Benin slaves who out of Olodolism lost their bini language, name and culture.
Get out of here. OSU OHIA, NJEKEBE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Dean Hurlock: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Arrested In The UK / Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary / Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.