Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS (47387 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
point of correction. Igbo is a Race and not a tribe.

Daalu nwanyi oma. Chukwu gozie gi
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by SlayerSupreme: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
honourhim:
MY CHALLENGE TO IKWERE. PEOPLE.

1.Kindly name one Ikwerre youth that has equalled the record of Chimamanda Adiche in the literary world.

2. Name one of your person that can match the achievement of Nnamdi Azikiwe Chinua Achebe, Micheal Okpara etc.

3. Name one of you that can match the record of the owner of Innoson motors in the manufacturing sector.

4. Name one Ikwerre man that can match the record of Stan Eke the manufacturer of Zinox Computer.

5. Name one of you that can match Young shall grow motors, Ifesinachi motors ABC transport in the transport sector.

6. How many Federal ministers has Ikwerre produced since 1999 till date compared to the Igbos? Have you produced one CBN governor? How many bank M. D's have Ikwerre produced?

7. Which of the market in Ikwerre land can match Onitsha market and Ariria market in Aba? We cant deny fact that PH traders come to these two markets to buy what they sell in pH market.

8. What"s the level of your youth enrolment in University education compared to the igbos? How many Ikwerre students are in uniport here?

9. Name one Ikwerre son or daughter that has had a record breaking result in any University overseas.

Kindly answer these few questions or bury your head in shame.

You people think you can make any headway in such a complex state called Nigeria with your tiny little Ikwerre. Keep deceiving yourselves.
THIS IS GOSPEL!!!! If no Ikwerre can answer this questions then it's a big shame!!! Tufiakwa!!! Chronic underachievers...I'll bookmark this page for posterity. Bigmillz,lacasera14,Raymondenyi come and defend the dignity of your people: GIVE US ANSWERS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
point of correction. Igbo is a Race and not a tribe.
is igbo a race? igbos are negros

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Abagworo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

THIS IS GOSPEL!!!! If no Ikwerre can answer this questions then it's a big shame!!! Tufiakwa!!! Chronic underachievers...I'll bookmark this page for posterity. Bigmillz,lacasera14,Raymondenyi come and defend the dignity of your people: GIVE US ANSWERS!!!

I sincerely don't like the impression you and your cohorts are making of Ndigbo in general. If Ikwerres say they are not Igbo why should a true Igbo son or daughter resort to looking for ways to ridicule Ikwerre ethnic nationality? Why? Things do turn around you know. 12 years ago Ikwerres faced this level of ridicule by some fellow Rivers people but within the last 9 years Ikwerre has produced 3 Governors.

We should learn to tolerate people's opinion if Ndigbo truly want peace and development. I being of Igbo and Ikwerre mix equally have my reservations to claims of Benin origin by some but it doesn't mean I will force my personal belief and knowledge down others who have opposing views.

Enough is enough. Ndigbo should let Ikwerre ethnic nationality be. We have so much similarities but one cannot swallow the other by force. Ndewo

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
tooco:
is igbo a race? igbos are negros

Are Jews caucasians, mongoloids or just simply Jews?

All we get from negroids around is hate and envy. Perhaps we might as well do what the Jews did.
Be a race of our own. Igbo is anything Ndiigbo wants it to be.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Scholes007(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abagworo:

I sincerely don't like the impression you and your cohorts are making of Ndigbo in general. If Ikwerres say they are not Igbo why should a true Igbo son or daughter resort to looking for ways to ridicule Ikwerre ethnic nationality? Why? Things do turn around you know. 12 years ago Ikwerres faced this level of ridicule by some fellow Rivers people but within the last 9 years Ikwerre has produced 3 Governors.

We should learn to tolerate people's opinion if Ndigbo truly want peace and development. I being of Igbo and Ikwerre mix equally have my reservations to claims of Benin origin by some but it doesn't mean I will force my personal belief and knowledge down others who have opposing views.

Enough is enough. Ndigbo should let Ikwerre ethnic nationality be. We have so much similarities but one cannot swallow the other by force. Ndewo
Nobody is forcing anyone here, ikwere produced governors not because they worth it but because those people take themselves as Igbo. Like you said no one should swallow each other, they should respect anyone(ikwere) that takes himself as Igbo. Ikwere ethnic nationality should respect ikwere igbo clan. Or are there no more ikwere igbos?

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abagworo:

Stop talking trash! Who exactly is dragging Bini vagabonds and culture and Language thieves to be Igbo.

By listing those achievements, we hope to show the Ikwerres the more reason why they are not Igbo, as they don't display the spirit of excellence the Igbos are Known for.

The Anioma can go toe to toe with every part of Igboland, they have answers to any feat the SE could claim to have achieved,heck, they outmaneuvered the minorities of mid west and claimed the capital of New delta state to themselves, they recently on their own, negotiated their way into Delta state governorship position, despite not being outright majority there something Ikwerre couldn't achieve in the old Rivers state, but were instead crying like little babies before Zik and Ukiwe. So you see, when some misguided Anioma people start their Igbo denial I can stomach it.

But for underachieving Ikwerres to talk trash about Ndiigbo? Mbanu! I can't stomach it.

You talked about Ikwerres producing governors of Rivers state in quick succession, you forgot that it was Ndiigbo that made that possible by engineering the creation of Bayelsa and the emasculation of Ijaws by rendering them minority in Rivers by moving the bulk of them to Bayelsa.

You forgot how the shameless leaders of these Bini vagabonds hid behind our Igbo language and culture they corrupted to reach to Zik and Ebuite Ukiwe for help in emasculating their Ijaw neighbors that had reduced them to second class citizens in Rivers state, the same Ijaws they joined to ridicule Ndiigbo after we lost the war.

These ungrateful Bini caste aways owe everything they have( their language and culture which are Igbo language and culture they corrupted to produce impurity they now call Ikwerre language and culture, their recent dominance of Rivers state politics, PH city) to Ndiigbo goodwill.

But how do they pay us back? They pay us back with hatred, silly unfounded accusations of desire to steal their resources, more hatred, more bile and more bile.

Children of anger!

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
[b] By Ochereome Nnanna ALTHOUGH there were varied positions on the matter, in the end the General Sani Abacha administration created Bayelsa out of Rivers State in 1996” The circumstances behind my joining a delegation for the burial of His Royal Majesty, Sunday Nnanta Woluchem, the Epara Rebisi XI of Port Harcourt on Saturday, April 21, 2012 is encapsulated in the above quote taken from his burial programme. As the author of his yet to be published biography, former Chief of General Staff, retired Commodore Okoh Ebitu Ukiwe, asked me to join his delegation to bury a royal father who, along with Ukiwe and others, played leading roles in the creation of today’s Rivers and Bayelsa states between 1993 and 1996. When the civil war started in 1967 and Biafra lost control of Port Harcourt to the Federal forces, the newly created Rivers State was handed over to the Ijaw. Ijaw leaders continued to maintain that Rivers State, with Port Harcourt as its capital, was created for them as reward for ceding their coastal terrain to the Federal side, thus making the sea blockade of Biafra possible. The Ijaw groups claimed to constitute the majority and continued to dominate the state both during military and civilian dispensations. With time, however, the Igbo speaking people of the state, particularly the Ikwerre nationality, decided they wanted a state of their own where they would be able to assert their own political and economic interests. This was what led to the quest for the creation of Port Harcourt State. However, the Ijaws felt if such a state was created they would become estranged in a city they have been part and parcel of since it was founded by the colonialists. In fact, they had even started portraying Port Harcourt as the capital of a future Ijaw state. Thus was born a great rivalry between the Ijaw-speaking and Igbo- speaking groups for the control of Rivers and between what was termed the “Okrika-Ijaw” and “Ikwerre-Igbo” over the “ownership” of Port Harcourt. The gruesome murder of Dr Obi Wali, the leader of the Ikwerre political front by yet- to-be ascertained assassins in 1992, owed to this tussle, which often led to street battles between Okrikans and Ikwerres. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
[b] Meanwhile, the late father of Nigeria’s nationalism, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, had discussed the best strategies for reducing the animosity between the Igbos and their Minority neighbours as well as dousing the ethnic tension between Ikwerres and their riverine co-indigenes of Rivers State. It was agreed that as the touted largest Minority group, the Ijaw needed a state of their own. But with their emotional attachment to Port Harcourt, how would Rivers State be split without creating a permanent ethnic war front in Nigeria’s premier oil city?
With the Ijaw groups obviously being favoured by the Northern-led Federal Government, Eze Woluchem, a lawyer who was installed paramount ruler of Port Harcourt in 1977 turned to Dr Azikiwe, appealing for him to support the aspirations of his Igbo kinsmen in the struggle. An ageing “Zik” referred the Eze’s delegation to Commodore Ukiwe, who had become Zik’s close political confidant. The Eze’s delegation of four, which included the late Chief Okogbule Wonodi and Chief Andrew Uchendu, met with Ukiwe in his office in Victoria Island.
Their proposal was that Port Harcourt State should only be for Igbo-speaking Rivers people, while the Ijaw-speaking part would be named New Rivers State. On the other hand, the Kalabaris did not want to be parted with Rivers State, neither did the Okrikas, and Ukiwe advised that it would be “unstrategic” to cut out Bonny, Opobo, Kalabari and Okrika, apart from the fact that the Head of State, General Abacha, who was pro-Ijaw, might be pushed not to create any new state at all.
Between Ukiwe and the Ikwerre delegation, and taking into account the expressed needs of others, the maps of the present Rivers State and Bayelsa State were drawn and presented to Abacha, who found it acceptable. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
[b] On October 1, 1996, General Abacha included Bayelsa as one of the six new states approved by the Provisional Ruling Council, PRC. The postulations put together by Ukiwe and the Rebisi’s delegates worked like magic. Today the Ijaws have a state of their own with a capital (Yenagoa) which is being styled the “Jerusalem of the Ijaw Nation”. The Igbo-speaking groups in Rivers State also have a state in which they constitute a comfortable majority and have led since 1999. The issue of “ownership” of Port Harcourt has also been (partially) resolved, as Governor Chibuike Amaechi has retrieved the Crown Lands being claimed by the Ikwerres and Okrikans into government custody.
In fact, he has pressed on with the establishment of New Port Harcourt in virgin land within Ikwerre heartland. The ethnic tension is still there somewhat, but it is no longer at the level of street battles and assassinations.
Indeed, there were “varied positions on the matter”, but all is well that ends well. Rebisi Woluchem has returned to his Creator satisfied that he played a central role in giving his people the ground on which to stand and, along with other stakeholders within the Rivers state, chart a future devoid of rancour but full of promise for fast-tracked development for its many dwellers, both indigenes and non-indigenes.
Let me note a sour irony of it all. A supposed beneficiary of Eze Woluchem’s struggles, Governor Chibuike Amaechi, was nowhere to be found during the funeral! He was reported to have travelled to the US during the burial. Funny, the Governor was also absent when the king’s wife died a few months before he followed her.
I gathered that the Governor and the king had not managed to patch up their differences, as Eze Woluchem was solidly behind former Governor Peter Odili when he and Amaechi fought. As soon as he secured his second term of office, Amaechi voluntarily made up with his estranged godfather, Odili.
Useful lesson: Be careful how you follow a politician into an enmity. You won’t know when they will make up and leave you in the lurch! [/b]
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/rebisi-in-history/

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abagworo, you should be ashamed of your Bini brothers that now go by the Igbo name Ikwerre.

Whatever it is Ikwerre thinks they have today in Rivers state, Ndiigbo made it happen, and they were only able to reach to us, because they are culture and language thieves that had stolen our culture and language and , it was this same kinship
that you shamelessly deny today that your shameless leaders used to come begging shamelessly when Shi.t hit fan.
But with the way your people are going they are using up whatever attachment Ndiigbo might have to them fast and furious, and a day is coming when you will need that Igbo help again, but what you will get is the hatred you had been planting and growing these past years, you will get it in ten folds.

Your so called current dominance of Rivers state politics was made possible by Ndiigbo. We will never stop reminding you that fact.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abagworo:

You sound so foolish. Read the history of Zik and Ebitu Ukiwe's help to your useless Ikwerre people and you will understand that Ikwerre people are useless ingrates. SHAME.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abagworo:

thank you my brother my your days on earth long
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abagworo:

thank you my brother may your days on earth be long
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
honourhim:

You sound so foolish. Read the history of Zik and Ebitu Ukiwe's help to your useless Ikwerre people and you will understand that Ikwerre people are useless ingrates. SHAME.
see how they react wen dey the truth. So such for been an Igbo man
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Igboid:

Stop talking trash! Who exactly is dragging Bini vagabonds and culture and Language thieves to be Igbo.

By listing those achievements, we hope to show the Ikwerres the more reason why they are not Igbo, as they don't display the spirit of excellence the Igbos are Known for.

The Anioma can go toe to toe with every part of Igboland, they have answers to any feat the SE could claim to have achieved,heck, they outmaneuvered the minorities of mid west and claimed the capital of New delta state to themselves, they recently on their own, negotiated their way into Delta state governorship position, despite not being outright majority there something Ikwerre couldn't achieve in the old Rivers state, but were instead crying like little babies before Zik and Ukiwe. So you see, when some misguided Anioma people start their Igbo denial I can stomach it.

But for underachieving Ikwerres to talk trash about Ndiigbo? Mbanu! I can't stomach it.

You talked about Ikwerres producing governors of Rivers state in quick succession, you forgot that it was Ndiigbo that made that possible by engineering the creation of Bayelsa and the emasculation of Ijaws by rendering them minority in Rivers by moving the bulk of them to Bayelsa.

You forgot how the shameless leaders of these Bini vagabonds hid behind our Igbo language and culture they corrupted to reach to Zik and Ebuite Ukiwe for help in emasculating their Ijaw neighbors that had reduced them to second class citizens in Rivers state, the same Ijaws they joined to ridicule Ndiigbo after we lost the war.

These ungrateful Bini caste aways owe everything they have( their language and culture which are Igbo language and culture they corrupted to produce impurity they now call Ikwerre language and culture, their recent dominance of Rivers state politics, PH city) to Ndiigbo goodwill.

But how do they pay us back? They pay us back with hatred, silly unfounded accusations of desire to steal their resources, more hatred, more bile and more bile.

Children of anger!
are you pained that Ikwerre people say they are not Igbo people? If you are not pained by it then what is your anger?
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Abagworo:

pls keep quiet sir, if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Only a fool will fold his hands and watch some group of Lazy Rags insult his tribe/nation.
Ikwerres are Igbo Language, Name and Culture Stealers.
They are descendants of Ancient benin slaves and they should go and look out for their own identity.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

are all those great men and women from one state?
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I respect people who respect themselves.
I can't respect a cursed descendant of Ancient Benin slaves like you and your people.
You are naturally beneath me pls. Go and find ur size.
hahahahha I will feed comfortable till your creator calls. So watch the way you talk to me cuz you don't know who I am.

We may be here arguing and laying words but know ur boundaries
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
hahahahha I will feed comfortable till your creator calls. So watch the way you talk to me cuz you don't know who I am.

We may be here arguing and laying words but know ur boundaries
feed me? Lol. Go and feed ur poverty stricken kinsmen in your ikwerre village.
If you know the noble and wealthy family background I came out from, you will know that you are A Rag before me.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
are you pained that Ikwerre people say they are not Igbo people? If you are not pained by it then what is your anger?

My anger is that you dropped your Bini language, culture, and names, and took up our beautiful Igbo language and culture and names, corrupted and disfigured them to produce the abomination and impurity you now call Ikwerre language, culture and names.

My anger is that you are language, culture and name thieves. My anger is that you are a shameless people that will claim Igbo using our Language names and culture you stole as a basis, when it is convenient and deny the same when it's not convenient.

My anger is that all Ndiigbo had ever showed you Bini vagabonds the moment you arrived to our area from the Bini empire where yoh were probably casted away was love, yet all over the internet and in PH, all you people have for us is hatred and silly baseless accusations of things that we never did.

My anger with you Bini people are too numerous to outline.
The shameless nature of your people disgusts me.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Igboid:

My anger is that you dropped your Bini language, culture, and names, and took up our beautiful Igbo language and culture and names, corrupted and disfigured them to produce the abomination and impurity you now call Ikwerre language, name and culture and names.

My anger is that you are language, culture and name thieves. My anger is that you are a shameless people that will claim Igbo using our Language names and culture you stole as a basis, when it is convenient and deny the same when it's not convenient.

My anger is that all Ndiigbo had ever showed you Bini vagabonds the moment you arrived to our area from the Bini empire where yoh were probably casted away was love, yet all over the internet and in PH, all you people have for us is hatred and silly baseless accusations of things that we never did.

My anger with you Bini people are tok numerous to outline.
The shameless nature of your people disgusts me.
why are you not channeling this your hate and anger for the Hausas that kill you people daily or are you scared of them

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
see how they react wen dey the truth. So such for been an Igbo man

What is the truth that he wrote there? Would Ikwerre have been visible today in Rivers State if not that igbos helped them? When your chiefs came to Zik and Ukiwe to beg for help under the claim that they are Ikwerre igbo, was it the Igbos that forced them to answer igbos?
Carry your useless Ikwerre mentality and get out biko. Dubious ingrates. No wonder you people are so useless without making notable achievement in life.

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
honourhim:

What is the truth that he wrote there? Would Ikwerre have been visible today in Rivers State if not that igbos helped them? When your chiefs came to Zik and Ukiwe to beg for help under the claim that they are Ikwerre igbo, was it the Igbos that forced them to answer igbos?
Carry your useless Ikwerre mentality and get out biko. Dubious ingrates. No wonder you people are so useless without making notable achievement in life.
and any day you step your foots on any Ikwerre lands may your going back be in coffin
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
why are you not channeling this your hate and anger for the Hausas that kill you people daily or are you scared of them

Hausa people are proud people, they have dignity that Ikwerre will never have.

They were conquered by the Fulanis, yet they retained their language and culture.

Ikwerre on the hand are shameless vagabonds with no identity other than the one Ndiigbo gave to them. Ikwerre has no language of their own, other than Igbo language they corrupted with their bad disgusting intonations and now tagged it Ikwerre language. They have no culture other than the Igbo culture they stole and corrupted.

Not one single Bini word culture or names survived amongst the Bini vagabonds that now metamorphosed into modern Ikwerre, such is the level of shamelessness of the people , despite the fact that at no point were they conquered by Ndiigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
are all those great men and women from one state?
We are discussing igbo as a race /tribe and Ikwerre as a tribe too so why are you talking about states here. We aint talking about Rivers state as whole because we dont have any issues with the rest of Rivers state. It is your useless Ikwerre tribe that we are fixing where they belong - ancient Bini slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
honourhim:

We are discussing igbo as a race /tribe and Ikwerre as a tribe too so why are you talking about states here. We aint talking about Rivers state as whole because we dont have any issues with the rest of Rivers state. It is your useless Ikwerre tribe that we are fixing where they belong - ancient Bini slaves.
thank you, Thats is what they are.
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Igboid:

Hausa people are proud people, they have dignity that Ikwerre will never have.

They were conquered by the Fulanis, yet they retained their language and culture.

Ikwerre on the hand are shameless vagabonds with no identity other than the one Ndiigbo gave to them. Ikwerre has no language of their own, other than Igbo language they corrupted with their bad disgusting intonations and now tagged it Ikwerre language. They have no culture other than the Igbo culture they stole and corrupted.

Not one single Bini word culture or names survived amongst the Bini vagabonds that now metamorphosed into modern Ikwerre, such is the level of shamelessness of the people , despite the fact that at no point were they conquered by Ndiigbo.
don't worry wen we succeed with our Niger Delta Republic dream. You see how we treat you piece of shits
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
thank you, Thats is what they are.
woman stay clear off my post or reply
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by honourhim: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
and any day you step your foots on any Ikwerre lands may your going back be in coffin

A threat from a useless Ikwerre tribe is useless so shut up.
If you were God i would have trembled but you are not so bury your head in shame because of your empty threat.
I wish you life
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
honourhim:

A threat from a useless Ikwerre tribe is useless so shut up.
If you were God i would have trembled but you are not so bury your head in shame because of your empty threat.
I wish you life
my message is try and see
Re: Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS by Igboid: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
don't worry wen we succeed with our Niger Delta Republic dream. You see how we treat you piece of shits

Don't forget to start by going back to Bini to employ Bini language teachers and start picking up the Bini language of your vagabond ancestors, you can as well drop the Corrupted Igbo names you currently answer and start using proper Bini names of your Bini ancestors.

No better way to send a clear message to Ndiigbo than by dropping all the Igbo language, culture and names you stole! Heck even Ikwerre and Iwhuruohna are all Igbo names. You lots have a whole lot to do to prove your Igbo hatred.

As long as you continue using Igbo names, language and culture in the corrupted form you Call Ikwerre language, you will always remain a shameless people.

By the way, we wish you good luck in your Niger Delta republic romance. Lol! A group of people that couldn't hold their own against Ijaws in old Rivers state now seek to swim in the sea of formidable groups like Uhrobo, Isoko, Edo and their likes.

In an Ijaw dominated Niger Delta republic, we will see what will become of your claim to ownership of PHLGA.

Lol.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Speaks On ‘dumping’ PDP For APC / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) / #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.