Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5357447 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by blessedmom: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
@MamaT,thanks for checkg up on us.I know dat God will never forget any of his children.he wl surely handover our babies to us in good time.ur triplets r here already.

@all let's focus on Jesus who is d reason for d season & every of our heart desires wl surely be met in d mighty name of Jesus.Rejoice in d Lord always.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
@ chi16, thanx a lot for the reply, d doctor said placing me on medication to shrink it can affect my ovaries, that was why he sugested surgery. The Lord will surely see me through
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mama T , see me rolling on the floor shouting Amen. Y/day af showed i was so sad , when Dh came he gave me to forget the flow and believe i am preg. Before we slept he prayed and prophesied that i was preg, when i saw ur post tears just came to my eyes.
If God can move you from January toDecember. He will move you from shame to fame, insult to result, sorrow to glory, disgrace to His grace, labour to favour, mockery to victory. May the Lord raise you from glory to glory in Jesus name.------Have ­ a beautiful day cos today is a special day 12-12-12

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hello Fruitful Mamas,
We thank God for another opportunity to trust Him.

@Omonikiba, Thanks for the link.

@Stevade please remember to pray for all your sisters here.

@Chi16, it is well with you. There seems to be nothing to show now but it does not mean that there will be nothing to show soon. This is another opportunity to trust God, pray for divine wisdom.

Sisters, during the first year of my marriage i was always embarrased when people asked how far or inlaws asked what is the delay or I saw others pregnant? Even when Doctor says oya take this for three months and come for check-up, I will be like ha! You mean I have to wait again? Is it not the wait I am waiting now? The fear lessened from the second year when I started dwelling on the words of faith in God's word and by now the faith in me is more rock solid that God is bringing His promise to pass is my life/marriage despite the reports of Doctors.
Do you think it was easy for Abraham to trust God, or for Hannah? It is not just a bible story but for our leaning.
When the bible said build yourself on your most Holy faith, it was not joking?
Someone told me that sometimes you have to wait for things and it is your choice on how you will decide to wait, either worry or rejoice. If the bible could say worrying will not add one cubit to you, then ditch worry and take up faith.
This may just be a test of your faith, will you stand?

Leave people more amazed when they come to pity you with your words of life, hope and joy in God.

That is why you need to get a word from God personally and stand on it. As the doctor is telling you what he sees, you are declaring what God sees in you and the privilege to wait for His perfect gift. Because when it comes, hmmmmn, when it comes, you will not be able to close your mouth in appreciation of God's love.
This may seem to tarry now but when the blessing comes, it will be running over o...He may not be jet-age now in bringing it to pass but when He starts hei, even supersonic rocket will not be fast enough in the way He will make you overtake.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
cheesy @Pink,
Nice rhymes o! Love the 'insult to result'. Just believe, declare and stand on it.

@ebony13, hope you are doing good. You are scarce around here nowadays. Be strong.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2012
@ napa, surgery is the best way for fibriod, shrinking cannot a quick result dont be afraid so far ur Dr said you should do it no problem i did my own nd it was successful but bt am dealing wt LP now,so my dear go ahead dont be afraid God is on the throne same yesterday,today nd tommorrow wil lay his hand on the Dr to perform a successful surgery.

where udoka? how far now,let hear from u o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2012
@Napa, i agree the surgery is the best option. My sis had spent over a million trying to shrink hers but eventually did d surgery- she has 2 kids now, and only stopped @ 2 because she only wanted 2.

@ Udoka, my heart reaches out to you and i know that it is well withh you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2012
From the little I know about fibroids, it depends on the size, the type and location. If your doctor has suggested surgery, then I want to assume that he has taken all that into account.

If you still dont feel comfortable, then please seek a second opinion from another dr and take it from there.

I wish you all the best and may yours and every other mother in waiting prayers be answered in Jesus Name. Eni pe je o kin je ibaje.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2012
Am feeling very very sad today, i had a dream and because i don't understand it i don't even know how to pray.
I dreamt i was bathing in a public place that looked some how like a market because some men sat selling raw meat, they were not even bothered that i was there and even me i no send them at all, i don't feel happy about it can some one try to explain this for me pls. Good morning
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2012
Pink please before you do anything else put a smile on that your pretty face. Think about it . . .who is rejoicing when you are sad!!!!!

Now this is what I do when I dont understand a dream or I wake up and only remember half of the dream. I begin to pray in the Spirit and dont rely on my own knowledge of the matter. wetin I know sef embarassed

This battle is not physical so dont even bother fighting it in the physical because you might not even be praying the right prayer. I also arm my self with Gods promises to me and take them back to Him

I print our those promises in big font and stick them on my bedroom wall, so I am reminded all the time. This is just my own way of dealing with things when I am confused or facing challenges.

Abeg go and put on some uplifting gospel praise music and start dancing and praising Him. God did not create us just for us to be miserable but for us to Praise Him and so shall it be in Jesus Name kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2012
Thanks Chaircover i guess u are right . Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2012
Where is everybody o. This thread is becoming so dull these days. MamaT, camrygmail,hebrewwoman,seanbell,prettymomma,adedoyinsola,alwaystrue,ipio,ilovemi,flakeey,ebony13, blendy77,champs,stevade,omonikiba,fruitfull. fruitfull mamas,wetin happen na. Pink22 n chi16 has been on. Udoka d Lord is ur strenght.Pls o don't let this thread die like that o.you guys ve been a source of hope n encouragement to a whole lot of us.some of us r silent followers who has been lifted up knowing they r not alone. Please come bk n let's keep this place more lively than before. Remember God hasn't left us alone so we shouldn't leave him untill he blesses us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
@Chaircover, you could not have said it better. Pray, praise and smile. Whatever the dream means, ask God for the meaning and what you should do if anything is requited.

@Pink, whatever it is, ask for divine wisdom to know what to do. I have dreams but I pray that d good of the dream is mine and I reject the evil.

@Skimpychick, I am here. I feel everyone is busy with year end sturves.

@All, remember that all things work for our good. May all that is left for us in the womb of the year for our good is released unto us. Keep rejoicing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hmmmm I here o... Waiting for my 11 hour miracle ni o!!! How is everyone, aku ipalemo odun o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hello sweet mothers! How are you today? Just checking up on you guys. It is well with us. Amen. Have a blessed night y'all. #hugs#
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2012
O wow. The RCCG congress was powerful last.night. As God used the rod of Moses to bring His children the isralites out of bondage, oppression and delay. I prayed yesterday that all the women on this thread actively TTC and leaning on God will experience their deliverance and break forth in singing.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
where is everybody esp udoka?... am missing u guys ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hmmnn I dont know wat to do anymore. AF just came today. But for 2months now AF stays for only 2days unlike d normal 5days before. Please can someone explain why AF last for only 2days now?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2012
For there is hope for the tree, if it is cut down, that it will sprout again, and that its tender shoots will not cease.
Though its root may grow old in the earth, and its stump may die in the ground, yet at the scent of water it will bud and bring forth branches like a plant. Job 14:7-9

I want to use the scripture above to encourage someone and myself today. The above scripture is so apt. I was able to draw out 4 other scripture links from this. What does it say basically, it says:

Verse 7: Eccl.9:4- There is hope for those who are amongst the living.

Verse 8: Psalm 92:14- When we have hope, we will bear fruit even in old age meaning we will continually be fruitful because we are already fruitful boughs.

Verse 9a: John 4:14- The water Jesus gives is living water and whoever drinks of it shall not thirst again, that is how we will be able to continually bear fruit even in old age as the scent of water and power from the Lord will quicken our mortal bodies.

Verse 9b: Psalm 128:3- as we receive life and we sprout, our children will be like olive branches around our table.

My conclusion ladies, do not despair but have hope always because no matter how sick/maimed or dead any organ of yours is because of Jesus Christ our Lord who we believe in and is our living water, we will bear forth children like olive branches around our table.
Keep the faith up!

@camrygmail, Amen! Thanks for the prayer.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2012
@alwaystrue...u realy encourage me dis morning. God wi neva leave us nor forsake us. we sha keep house and b a joyful mothers of children. av a blissful sunday.

@kaynee...is well. i wish u bfp next cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ Chi 16. Thankyou for your prayer. AMENNNNNN to BFP next cycle. I guess everyone has travelled and did not carry this thread along to wherever they travelled to. Okay ladies see ya in january. But come here with goodnews o all of you, if not so you all will be penalised for abandoning the thread. ***jokes***. Udoka my love to you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Knetpro(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
Arlington: Hello everyone,

I wanted to start this for women who are still waiting for a child, who have tried for a long time, have suffered miscarriages, still births  and  are trying to find alternative ways of having a child.

In our culture it is really difficult to talk about this as people are ashamed or don't know who to trust  and are just generally confused. I have suffered 2 miscarriages and i am still on this journey i believe that i will  smileybe a mother some day.

We believe in Nigeria after 2 years  and no child you have major issues especially from your village but i know that is not always true.

So please come in let us support one another we can pray together, share ideas  seek advice and get advice  and travel this road together dont suffer in silence don't cry alone anymore let us help each other, until the day we carry our bundle of joy.
(My own bundle of joy was born December 2010 nothing is impossible with God)

Are you trying to conceive a child? Or, are you having false starts or displaced hopes of getting pregnant? If so, this will surely interest you.

Straight to the point...

When did you last use worm medicine to rid your body of unwanted worms? Surprised? Don't be!

Are you wondering what connection can worm possibly have with getting pregnant? Plenty, I tell you!

Irrespective of what anyone will tell you, worms do more harm than good! Some people say there are good and bad worms. If there are good worms, I do not know. Perhaps it is a case of nothing or no one is completely useless. But, personally, I do not see any good in worms - with no apologies to anybody!

You may think I sound bitter. But, that is because you have not experienced the negative effects of bad worms like I have! If you have, then you may sound even more bitter than I do!

Frankly speaking, there are different types of worms. Many of them are parasites. In other words, they steal the food that you eat before the food has a chance to nourish and manifest on your body. Much worse, some parasites even feed on YOU! Is it any wonder then that people who have worm infections look pale and thin?

There is no doubt about it that some species of worms can make a person sick. For instance, pork tapeworms can enter the brain and cause seizures. Hookworms grip the intestinal walls in the body and suck blood.

Why parasites is particularly dangerous to your health is that they can enter into any part of the body and cause different problems which mimic other disorders. Not only do they cause harm by taking nutrients away from their host, they also produce toxic wastes (from their excrement and death cycles).

Additionally, parasites have been blamed in reproductive problems like dysfunctional copulation (or weak male organ), male impotence, pre menstrual syndrome (pms), menstrual problems, prostate problems, candida (yeast infection), urinary tract infections, cysts and fibroids, and so on.

It is obvious from the foregoing that the fear of parasites is the beginning of wisdom! There is no doubt about it that the little monsters are very dangerous to your health.

Aside from making people sick, the little monsters are responsible for the unhappiness in many marriages due to the inability of the couples to experience the joys of parenthood. Many marriages have even hit the rocks due to the activities of these little beasts.

It is in your best interest, therefore, to declare an all-out war on worms in general - whether they are good or bad! Even if you do not have problems having children or have long retired from having children, you still want to live long to enjoy the reward for all the hard work that is involved with the upbringing of your children.

So, how do worms get into your body? You can get worms from clothing and bedding, surfaces like tables, floors and doors, cups, glasses, plates and cutlery, sandboxes, food, toilets and bathrooms.

To get rid of bad worms from your body regularly, doctors often recommend that you should deworm yourself at least twice a year. While it is true that there are good medication that can get rid of worms from your system if you do get them, prevention still remains the best cure.

This is where personal hygiene is very vital. You should have your bath at least three times a day - morning before going to work, early evening after returning from work, and before going to bed.

Other ways to prevent worms from entering your body are as follows:

1. Wash your hands before eating and after going to the toilet. Also wash your hands thoroughly before cooking meals.

2. Keep your fingernails clean and short.

3. Ensure you always keep your face away from your pet - if you have one - while handling it. Also wash your hands regularly after handling your pet.

4. Above all else, you should be careful of what you eat - because worms mainly get into our bodies through the food we eat. Do not eat just anything. Your body is not a dumping ground for anything that you come across in the name of food.

Cooking can get rid of many worms. So, you should ensure that your meals are properly cooked before serving them for eating. You should refrain from eating many foods that you did not cook yourself.

There may be other ways that you can prevent worms from entering into your body. However, it all boils down to observing good personal hygiene and deworming yourself twice a year. Also imbibe in your children the same practice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2012
@skimpy chick thanks am fine and still here..can't totally move on from this thread even if am chased with a stick!
So am just being a silent reader for now...

My prayer still is that there should be a mass declaration of bfps such that mouths will fall open in amazement of what the Lord has done IJN....amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
At last!!! Yes!!! Am Pregnant. Ɣ☺ΰ all were right the cramps I was feeling na implantation cramps. Glory be to God in the Highest. I just can't begin to express my profound gratitude to the Most HIGH!!! And to all of Ɣ☺ΰ my precious sisters who made this journey worthwhile. Will post a pix of my Positive PT and blood results later. From my calculation I tink I should be about 5 weeks. The God that did it for me will do it for you!!! @Alwaysbaby, like I said Ɣ☺ΰ are next in line!!! @Prettymomma, we go dey see for the otherside na. I will share what I did differently this cycle. Abeg I dey feel small fatique grin grin grin make I rest. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Praise God from whom all blessings flow congrats mama triplets God did honor ur prayers and did not allow men to ask where is your God. Am extremely happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by july16th: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Waow!!!!! Alhaamdulillah! Father Lord I thank you! I can't get over this!a very big conggratulations to you mamatripplet. Am overwhelmed. I tap into ur annointing. This is good news. We are coming to top it up before the year runs out finally. Congratss!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
MamaTriplets: At last!!! Yes!!! Am Pregnant. Ɣ☺ΰ all were right the cramps I was feeling na implantation cramps. Glory be to God in the Highest. I just can't begin to express my profound gratitude to the Most HIGH!!! And to all of Ɣ☺ΰ my precious sisters who made this journey worthwhile. Will post a pix of my Positive OPK and blood results later. From my calculation I tink I should be about 5 weeks. The God that did it for me will do it for you!!! @Alwaysbaby, like I said Ɣ☺ΰ are next in line!!! @Prettymomma, we go dey see for the otherside na. I will share what I did differently this cycle. Abeg I dey feel small fatique grin grin grin make I rest. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

Yay!!!! Big Congrats to you. May God perfect that which hes started.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gr8babe: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
MamaTriplets: At last!!! Yes!!! Am Pregnant. Ɣ☺ΰ all were right the cramps I was feeling na implantation cramps. Glory be to God in the Highest. I just can't begin to express my profound gratitude to the Most HIGH!!! And to all of Ɣ☺ΰ my precious sisters who made this journey worthwhile. Will post a pix of my Positive PT and blood results later. From my calculation I tink I should be about 5 weeks. The God that did it for me will do it for you!!! @Alwaysbaby, like I said Ɣ☺ΰ are next in line!!! @Prettymomma, we go dey see for the otherside na. I will share what I did differently this cycle. Abeg I dey feel small fatique grin grin grin make I rest. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
So happy for U. May the Lord make ur testimony permanent IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Congrats Mamatriplets!! grin wish you a healthy and safe 38weeks!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
shocked Wooooooaaaaaaaa!
MamaTriplets don get belle o, Shakara don start o!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I suspected you, hey! I am so so so happy for you o.
The Lord is faithful. Congratulations dear MamaT.
You must to tire now, no be 3 you dey carry?
Ah! The Lord that started this great work will be faithful to complete it.
Hugs hugs hugs.
Amen dear, the Lord is faithful who promised and He will do that He said He will do.
Oya begin dey kiss that belle o, tell the babies say Aunty Alwaystrue dey greet them o.

cheesy *Dancing* grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.