Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,475 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:25 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5357556 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
what can I say unto the lord
all I have to say is thank you Lord
this our God is so..............................good
Congratulations mama T, am so very happy for you Dear, prayer truly works and one thing am sure is this miracle will go round.
God bless and keep you and the baby(ies) in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bukieluv(f): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
Congratulationssssss Mama Triplet !!! I rejoice with you our prayer Mama. God has indeed reward you. Wishing you healthy full term pregnancy. What a wonder Christmas gift, no man can give. Blessed be the name of The Lord . I'm next in line for miracle .

@ All Mamas in God's waiting room. He will surprise us very soon and we will all sing a new song in Jesus Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hi everyone, i started a nine days novena today for all our intentions on this thread. I believe our miracle is aready here.

@ udoka sincerely i miss u . pls come around.
wishing us all a merry christmas and don't forget knackson. very important. oh mamat no knackson for now. u go learn to hold body small. lol.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
hello all fruitful moms, got unusual period this cycle, no cramps, no breast tenderness and ache & flow is unusually light. getting a bit worried, can someone pls explain what might be the issue.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 9:34am On Dec 21, 2012
@all, is normal to have a painless and light period, feeling quite strange with this new development. Someone should pls respond to my request.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2012
napa: hello all fruitful moms, got unusual period this cycle, no cramps, no breast tenderness and ache & flow is unusually light. getting a bit worried, can someone pls explain what might be the issue.

@napa...are you on any medications?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2012
My son just turned 2 seems just like yesterday I came here to write due to my frustration ,172 threads that is a lot don't think I can ever catch up !!
Officially I have started trying for number 2 I pray God makes this road easier for me . As much as I want to start trying I have not even written down my last MC this stupid fear always creeps in saying you not ready yet! Will start my updates soon to silence that ugly thought in my head.
I want to say thank you to all the ladies who come In everyday and encourage one another and answer questions and welcome people in . It might seem easy but it is not, trying to make sure no one feels left behind as this is such a sensitive topic that people are often left standing alone in a corner asking and looking for some sort of support and guidance that it is so important to answer everyone and give support when you can.

I pray God shows favor to everyone who is here. Happy Christmas in advance ladies and Gods blessings on you and your family during this festive period.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
@ prettymomma, yes i'm on parlodel, clomid & metformin. could it be the reason?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
@All,
Seasons Greetings. I believe everyone is doing some last minute shopping and tidying. By this time next year, we will be enjoying the yuletide with our bundles of joy in Jesus mighty name so enjoy this period with your hubby most especially o, because na cry cry babies and lots of pleasant noises in our homes next year by God's grace.

@napa, our sabi sabi madams are helping out already.

@Arlington, good that you stopped by. Always remember the reason you opened this thread and pop in more often to encourage others. I pray your next baby is conceived before you know it.

@Mamatriplets, the woman of the moment, abeg the resting never do you? Abi na quintuplets wey u dey carry dey tire you like this? shocked
You are missed o, oya full ground now abeg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
Congratulations mamat....I'm soo happy for you....God is indeed faithful. God bless you and may you have a stress free 9months and smooth delivery IJN.
@all.....our bfp too is is its way, the God dat did it for mamaT will do it for us too smiley merry christmas in advance smiley)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
Those are for treatment of high prolactin,ovulation and pcos.

They shouldn't ordinarily cause your cycle to be as light as u say. Or have you been taking d clomid for long? Cos clomid is known to make the linning of the uterus thinner and ofcourse this could reduce the quantity of AF.

Hope you are being monitored as you take it...if the linning is too thin, a dr will let u know. It can be checked through an US.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by napa: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
Thnx for ur response, doubt if it's d clomid, just startd on it again yesterday after stopping for a long time. i sincerely hope all is well with me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mama triplets, CONGRATULATIONS in capital letters. God is indeed faithful. I thank God for honoring His word in your life. I'm glad all can see the miracles fervent prayers can bring even at the 12th hour. God is indeed faithful and to him alone be all the glory. Congrats Girl, I wish you a stress free nine months!!!
God who started this is ever faithful to distribute more before the end of 2012 so I wish everyone still in God's waiting room the 12th hour anointing for babies. It will surely go round by His grace in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
mamatrips a big big congratulations to u,hmm God is indeed Great,all my friends iv missed u all so much i dnt even know whr to strt i av loads of catching up to do,may God remember us all this season.amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
MamaT, the rest don do you I beg. Am sure you are still in awe of God's work abi?

Honeyfave send her greetings as she couldnt login with her nl account for now. So accept her congratulatory hugs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mama triplet!!! D lord has finally done it.... Oya dance away ur sorrow newest mum to be. ur bfp shall be permanant ijn.
@all I just cried my eye out even as I speak am still sobbing,d first call dat woke me up dis morning was dat my sis just put to bed, which is great news though its her third, then some minute later another call came in frm a very close frd dat she also put to bed two lovely baby gals which is her second too!...after d whole wow, haaa tnkGod , "rejoicing" I didn't knw how my emotions overwhelmed me I just bursted out crying!!! Coupled with d fact dat I was on day two of AF. But I knw I ll give my testimony soon ijn!!! ....I AM NOT BARREN

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
and all d preggies i believe u all doing well all dem seanbell,hebrew woman,udoka,blendy77,camrygirl nd d rest i hail una o,i op rocksqueen is ok ?well im back o nd its for good.seasons greetings and plenty sticky vibes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2012
Ade, i feel you av gone down that road several times , but it is well my sister, our morning will soon come and we'll see our Joy.
Now where for heaven's sake is Udoka and Mama T
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2012
@Mama T, God is indeed faithful. He watches over his word to bring it to past. He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. I cant stop rejoicing, big congratulations o. Your testimony has encouraged and strenthned me to keep praying and trusting.
Ah the power of prayers? I never see!!! Congrats once again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
Thanks to EVERYONE!!! Una too much. cheesy cheesy cheesy See me here ooo!!! @Alwaysbaby, ℓ̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ kampe!!! Y una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ find me like say ℓ̊ loss Una no know say network nor d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ for ma fillage grin grin grin . Shuo!!! What God has promised Ɣ☺ΰ MUST SURELY ©º♏Є to PASS. See nor be man talk am ooo! ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ Baba God yarn am!!! If everybody like ♍åkє̲ them get belle twice a year & always call Ɣ☺ΰ to tell Ɣ☺ΰ of their child birth. Don't worry wen Your time comes e G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ be!!! No baga can stop it from happening. Live Your Life to the fullest, enjoy the moment. Don't let Your situation control Ɣ☺ΰ. Control Your World and don't forget keep saying it "ℓ̊ refuse to be barren, ℓ̊ cannot be without children, am a fruitful vine besides ma husband". 2013 is ma YEAR!!! And so shall it be. Mothers CHEER UP!!! kiss kiss kiss Merry Xmas & a FRUITFUL New-Year!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
@MamaT, so you done run reach villa, you for wait till monday naaaa. please no work too much ooo, you know say our people for village blelieve say woman must work and faint. take am easy ooooooo. this time, let them do the cooking and you sit down dey chop.

@Adedoyinsola, you are what you call yourself, you are not barren as you have said. delay is not denial. none of us here is barren.

i am sure all of us here will bring forth in 2013.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
MamaT,
Tian! You don reach villa already? Na wa o. This Christmas go helele. However, enjoy carefully o cos you suppose dey safe mode now. Lol.
I love your lyrics jare, see as you just dey give us nice nuggets on living life.
Hope say you know say you suppose lead thanksgiving prayer tonight sha.

Also make we pray that in this season of Joy, may we experience this same joy of birth of our babies in 2013.
Secondly, if Mary could conceive Jesus our saviour in ways that defies human comprehension, may we experience divine strength for conception regardless of any medical report or diagnosis given to us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
@ MamaT i'm happy for you oooooooo!!. What a christmas package from Baba God( JEHOVAH OVER DO). To Him alone be all d glory, and praise. I will be d next to testify, in JSN AMEN. @ All, the Lord will surely crown d year with goodness for us all in JSN amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
Pls does any1 know if fertilaid causes irregular AF.....i used fertilaid dis circle n i havnt seen AF.....n I've done PT both blood and urine, they came bak negative.....dis is CD42 and my circle is usually about 28-31 days. Pls does any1 know
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
K
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 2:19am On Dec 23, 2012
@profeseur, I dnt think Feetilaid causes irregular cycle 4rm my personal experience but it culd take time to balance ur hormones and dat might delay AF so it will seem like it is irregular. I wuld suggest u keep taking it, AF wil def cme at sme point, I feel it's jst d drug at work.
I was taking Fertilaid b4 I got pregnant and wen I was waiting for AF it didn't cme and it turned out I had ovulated way later dan I expected. My cycle was almost 50days b4 I took a pregnancy test n found out I was pregnant.
I think u shuld keep taking d drug and wait it out.
Good luck dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 3:40am On Dec 23, 2012
profeseur: Pls does any1 know if fertilaid causes irregular AF.....i used fertilaid dis circle n i havnt seen AF.....n I've done PT both blood and urine, they came bak negative.....dis is CD42 and my circle is usually about 28-31 days. Pls does any1 know

Im sure its the medicine taking its toll regulating ur hormones. I think you should keep taking it. No cause for alarm.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by heknowsmyname: 3:41am On Dec 23, 2012
Udoka ur absence here cant be ignored....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
Prof fertilaid did exactly the same thing for me but it later evened things out and i got preg just that it ended up as chemical. Keep taking it and i wish u luck.
A beg who know Udoka house? Wetin dey happen nan? This punishment she give us don do o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by profeseur(f): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
Thanx my sisters, i'l do just datsmiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
Good evening mamas,
May your days be blessed. It has been a little quiet here nowadays concerning prayers. Abi you guys don taya to pray? Pls let us not be weary. December 31 is year end and many miracles are still locked in the year 2012. Let us tap into it. I hope you took time to take yesterday's prayer points o.
Because Mamatriplets is away should not stop the prayers. Abi no be as body dey do you you go pray? grin
MamaT's prayer points don change o, it is time for yours to change too.

If you are still interested sha, I will paste prayer points from time to time God helping me. Let us pray through. Mamatriplets is still very much with us sha so let prayers continue.
Have a good night rest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas everyone!

Remember everyday is unique and will never come again so find a reason to make each day count for good. Dont waste it being down or worrying. Its not the size of your army that grants you success in battle, its superiority of strategy.

May God lead us all to pray right 'strategically' and see beyond our circumstances to the bigger picture. A friend of mine once said if you stay at the foot of the cross - you never get to see everything else that was going on. So take a few steps back.

Baby dust to all(better still babies to all)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.