Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5357588 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (3052) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hi all.
Welcome favoured girl. Am sure someone will be along to answer you shortly.

@all who have been worried about Udoka.
I have heard from her. She is fine but would not be able to come online for now. She truly appreciates your concern and promises to come as soon as she is ready...Please keep her and the rest of the sisters here in your prayers...we serve a living God so all the prayers of all the ladies here will be answered very soon, in Jesus Mighty Name we pray....Amen!

@Ipio. Udoka says to tell you thanks. By the way there must be something wrong with you NL email as it keeps bouncing back mails.On Sunday I sent you an email to your other mail but didn't get a response so am assuming you didn't see it.

I wish you a very merry xmas in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas y'all.
I pray we experience the perfect joy of the Lord Jesus Christ, irrespective of circumstances, this day and forever and may the peace of the Lord keep our hearts through eternity.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 2:17am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to you all.

Prettymama thanks for the update on udoka . Please tell her she is missed and I pray she is having reasons to rejoice during this festive periods.

To all the year is not over God is still on the throne.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 3:53am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to everyone n may d reason for this special season ever be evident in our lives IJN.
@mamaT,what can we say to all these things?,if God be for us,who can be against?NOBODY!Am so happy for u dear n I know God is in this with u so enjoy the next 8months.
@favored gal,I think the spotting/bleeding u see mid cycle is ovulation but if u aren't sure,just like people here suggest,it's best u track it with a scan.I have a few friends who bleed slightly while/just after ovulating.
@All,baby dust this season and sticky vibes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hebrewwoman1: 4:07am On Dec 25, 2012
@favored gal, it wuld take Fertialid sometime to regulate ur hormones if its hormonal imbalance u have. So I wuld say gve it a few months, d drug says at least 3mnths. But hve u been seen by any obgyn? U might want to talk to a Dr abt it. I think d mid cycle bleeding can b caused by a few thngs, ovulation can def cause it, PCOS can cause it as well, infections too. I think it's better to see a Dr so u can def rule out smethngs.

@prettymomma, thnx for d update on Udoka. Am so glad and relieved dat she's doing well. God is on her side so pls tel her not to wry. Also tel her we r patiently waiting for her to return anytime she's ready, no pressure whatsoever.

@all, happy holidays evryone. Am sure we all have smethng to b thankful for, so lets gve thanks for what he has done and yet to do.
Cheers!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 7:31am On Dec 25, 2012
Season's Greetings my nairaland family! Wish your homes all the love that comes with the season.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2012
happy xmas my loving fruitful mothers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2012
merry christmas fruitful moms, by this time next year, we will all be joyful mothers.
@prettymomma, thanks alot for the update on udoka, am so very relieved and happy to know she is ok.
I just saw both your mail and update last night .
I can no longer acess my nairaland email so pls use d other email always.
How are doing with lo? Have a very blissful christmas and a prosperous new year.God bless u
you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
@Favored girl i guess what you experience is ovulation spotting but you can still check it out with ur Dr. I wish u luck this cycle.
Prettymomma thanks for the update on Udoka, we are glad she's o.
@all Merry xmas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
This was culled from a prophetic word:
Someone is asking like Mary, 'How can this be, seeing......(fill in the gaps)'.
If God has said it, don't calculate it. His Spirit will bring it to pass. Believe Him, receive Him and that settles it.
The Lord will fill our mouths with overflowing joy of conception and birth of our desired babies this season, in Jesus name.
Let me say amen.
AMEN!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
Alwaystrue: This was culled from a prophetic word:
Someone is asking like Mary, 'How can this be, seeing......(fill in the gaps)'.
If God has said it, don't calculate it. His Spirit will bring it to pass. Believe Him, receive Him and that settles it.
The Lord will fill our mouths with overflowing joy of conception and birth of our desired babies this season, in Jesus name.
Let me say amen.
AMEN!!!
A very big AMEN. How are you doing? Hope you are enjoying every bit of your Christmas, God bless you and give you a pleasant surprise before the end of this year.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Thanks for the response and merry christmas everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fvine: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas Fruitful Vines, hope you all had wonderful celebrations. Christ's name is Emmanuel meaning that God is with us. As we celebrate the Birth of Christ today, he is truly with us and may it bring us great joys and blessings as "great things happen when God mixes with Men"

Enjoy the rest of the festivities Blessed Mothers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas everyone, I knw today is Xmas and all but I need a quick one mommies!!!... I sat down and I got thinking abt wat I might be missing as per fertility issues and all... Then I realised I haven't really asked anybody if d fact dat my dh fluid flow out back immediately after sex even without me getting up frm d bed, but I must say dat his fluid is pretty watery its not thick at all! "but we have don't countless sperm analysis his count is perfect". So does anybody knw wat we can do with d watery aspect I need it to stay in dere o and stop coming out .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
@Ipio,
I am doing just great. Thank you and Amen. I appreciate your prayers.

@Adedoyinsola, since fluid is fine, is it possible you try adjust to positions that let your <goal post> to be positioned as facing upward as possible during lovemaking then afterwards let him remain inside for as long as you can to allow as much to flow inner as possible?
It will eventually come out anyway though the length of time it stays in there varies per person. Also, the thickness of the CM I think plays a role in keeping it in as much as possible. To see if its a matter of lovemaking frequency, allow some days before you come together as a test and check to see how the consistency is if you haven't tried it already.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2012
Hello Everyone, how una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥? Merry Xmas Celebration to Ɣ☺ΰ. Hope we enjoyed ourselves. Don't let anytin dictate the pace at which Ɣ☺ΰ groove this season. They tranga d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡, notin Mega!!! So una nor wan pray again? ℓ̊ don ©º♏Є back for una. Ɣ☺ΰ MUST PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS. ℓ̊ just bought some DEADLY MFM books. Kai!!! Even those that are terrorized by water spirit books d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ for that. ℓ̊ want ALL of US to G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ to their bookshops in the church compound and Get 'Praying Ɣ☺ΰr way into 2013'. It started on the 24th till new year day. Ɣ☺ΰ can still catch up. While Ɣ☺ΰ are there any book Ɣ☺ΰ see related to wat Ɣ☺ΰ are going tru pls buy. They are so cheap but EFFECTIVE!!! @Aunty Always, so Ɣ☺ΰ don leave Your spiritual edifying d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk caannaal tins? grin grin grin. Wetin be goal post? ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ vagy? cheesy cheesy cheesy? Hehehehe... Wat abt the ball & the shooter, keeper nko? Hmmm... Imagining TINS!!! Ma Madam ℓ̊ throway salute. @Adedoyinsola, It could also be that Your cervix is closed, Y not see Your doctor. Has it always been like this? Sperm count changes ova time. Post some of his results so that our sabi peeps can analyze them for Ɣ☺ΰ that is if Ɣ☺ΰ don't mind. @Favoured gal, Ɣ☺ΰ are welcome. Pls see a good fertility gynae. Ɣ☺ΰ might need to do hormonal profile. That would give us a head way. @JoesQ, my first love, so Ɣ☺ΰ don tire to hide? Tank God Ɣ☺ΰ finally came out. Abeg no hide again o! It is Well...@Uteh, good to have Ɣ☺ΰ around too.@Godiya always, hope Ɣ☺ΰ know the meaning of Your name will work for you? Ɣ☺ΰ will not have any reason to do otherwise. @Salsera, Your post is sooooo ON POINT. Let me see those that can get their books before weekend so that we can do it by midnight together. Ɣ☺ΰ know say that's wen they gather and we SCATTER!!! 2013 G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ BE HELELE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2012
Chi16: @all...pls help me interprete dis result. My dh fertility scan showed: 1. The right testis measures 5.8mls in volume, d left testis measures 3.8mls. Both testes av uniform parenchymal echotexture os normal reflectivity. 2. Normal sized left and right epididymes. 3. No hydrocele in both scrotal sacs. 4. No varicocele in d right scrotal sac. Moderate left varicocele. Finaly, normal sized prostate and normal seminal vesicles
pls let us look at chi's hubby's results. Zero sp.erm count no be beta tin. She must carry her baby in 2013. ℓ̊ tink that moderate left varicocele is not so good as it disrurbs sp.erm count. ℓ̊ read the story of a lady on naijaelite.com on difficulty in conceiving and trying IVF. Let me just copy and paste her story ♍åkє̲ Ɣ☺ΰ know say God d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥.
sweetmum: I read most of these stories with tears in my eyes. Why? Because I passed through this phase as well. Was married for 8 years, not even a miscarriage during this time and I was thrown out of my matrimonial home several times as a result of my childless state. After my last reconciliation with my hubby I went to Bridge for my first ivf in 8 years, was told I had fibroid in strategic places and can't do ivf without removing them. I was linked to their south African clinic where the fibroids were removed. When I returned back to Nigeria to continue with my ivf, was told to wait for a month for my body to heal and also for my next period so we can commence the down regulation with Suprefact. I waited for like 6 weeks and the period never came and called Bridge to tell them about the delayed period. I was told to still wait another 1-2weeks and come over to the clinic if the period sill doesn't come. I waited 3 weeks after which the clinic called and asked me to come over. I went and lo and behold, a scan was done and I was almost 7weeks pregnant. No one expected it not even did I feel anything like morning sickness or breast tendeness. I gave birth to a healthy baby Boy who is almost 1 year old.
I just want to encourage all my ttc sisters in the house. God knows best. He knows how He arranges all these t hings. Ivf and other procedures are good but then put God first. He knows best why these things happen.
Just want to holla all our preggy's in the house and wish u a wonderful week and also all TTC millenium mums a fruitful week. Baby dust to you all. Sweetmum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2012
Merry Christmas to all fruitfull mamas, yeseday was my BD n AF show dis morning tho I was not doing Anytin, GOd is still God I bless His Name.

@Udoka am glAd u r oK

@maMaT no be u spoil mamaalwaYs? She dey yarn every now.me likey Always. I got d book b4 I travel for hols o using it too

@all God is stiLl God of miracle. God bless u all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2012
@MamaT, grin, glad you are back. Seems my sisters here no like jeje prayers, Na fire fire, ozigizaga, fire fall down prayer dem dey like. grin. I sure say te thread go full as soon as thy see your post. Make we dey do division of labour, make u dey fire, make me dey declare, you know speak the word but with authority.
Shuo see me o, who told you that lovemaking between husband and wife is carnal? You no know say it is divine communication, and it is a form of praise to Almighty God? The activity wey dey procreate new life, na im u call carnal? Chei! Ah! Na seriously spiritual activity o.
Make I just keep quiet now becase this one wey I talk, una no go let me hear word again.

@greenfruits, no mind MamaT jare, she never jasi.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2012
MamaTriplets dear, compliments of d season. Please o wen will u tell us wat u did differently dis cycle dat gav u Bfp. Me I wan hear cos I am on CD12. Have been taking fertilaid, zinc 15mg, folic acid 800mcg, royal jelly 600mg and low dose aspirin. I take all d above one daily except fertilaid. DH take fertilaid, zinc and folic acid. So pls MamaT fulfil ur promise by posting wat u did. I will get d MFM prayer book as well. Thanx love. Pls pals hope am not taking much. My cycle alternate between 26-28 days and am 30 while Dh is 36.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2012
@Kayne, compliments. Have you checked the maximum mg of folic acid vitamin that you are to take seeing that fertilaid already contains it? The total folic acid you are taking in aggregate seems on the high side to me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
angry nawa o. Thanx Alwayscorrect, yeah just changed ur name.lol. See me wid ovadose o ttc wahala. Fertilaid has 600mcg plus 800mcg by Mason Vitamins dat is total of 1400mcg folic acid. Kai dis baby go fear fear, na fat baby e go be. Ok I rememba na twins I need so them go share d folic acid "funny". Abeg MamaT com tell us wetin u do eh b4 i go wound myself wid ovadose. Thanx Alwaystrue, guess I'll stick wid d fertilaid 4now. But seriously na twins I want o and maybe they need double dose f/acid. Self medication is dangerous and I guess TTC makes most of us guilty of it. Complements

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joesQ(f): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
hello fruitful mummies,compliments of the season to evry1,mamatrps i think say u no wan acknowledge my presence, me too de wait to know wat u did differently this time,@ favouredgirl d only time i had mid cycle bleedin was wen i was on clomid nd my sista my cycle became lengthy from 33 to 42 my gyn said it was ovul bleeding dat i shld rush my hsbd den,so be less worried but try nd get ur hormonal profile,ipio,camrygirl,hebrwwoman,zenoj,prettymoma,greenfruits,alwaystrue,salsera,kaynee,chi,adedoyinsola,ebony,pinky22,seanbell,whr is rocksq nd evry oda persn i did not mention do av a prosperous newyr ahead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
@adedoyinsola, yoruba call it Eda, but I don't believe it. The same happens to me once in a while. Try to have the big O after ur dh finishes, the uterus contraction sucks sperm into the uterus. Even having the big O before dh helps cos there is residual contraction.
The cervix is meant to be closed, so it has no bearing on the semen coming out.
Another thing is if the volume of semen is a lot u will have more that come out, its not necessarily a bad thing. Also try to lay down for abt 30 mins after bd. U can also put a pillow under ur bum during bd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Doctors say its normal for fluid to come out cos of gravity, that's why the concept of eda is debunked.
Another tip, let dh be deep inside when finishing.

Happy New year everyone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
@JoesQ,
Long time. Its been a while o. I usually noticed your absence from time to time but hey, I guess at times, everyone just wants to take time off. Hope you are doing well.

@Kaynee, abi see you o. And twins you will receive as he that asks and believes receives. But abeg the double dose thingy no good for now eh! You are definitely ok with the 600mg in fertilaid. It is a prenatal pill that is meant to have the just right dosage of vitamins for preconceptual women.

@MamaTriplets, abeg come say wetin you do o. No make Kaynee go over self-supplement o. This one wey you do blockbuster part 1, refuse to release the part two, I no know wetin you dey feel like eh! Superstar angry cheesy grin. Anyway, you be superstar, mega mama before sef.
How far jare, hope say the triplets don dey perform acrobatics for inside your belle.

@Beloved, true that. The big O.rgasm opens the cervix wider to suck in more fluid and also deep p.enetration. lipsrsealed. I think I have spoken enough for the evening.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by PRETTYMOMMA: 12:09am On Dec 27, 2012
@Alwaystrue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na you dey describe wetin O dey do for yonder so?
This spiritual communication na helele o!
We bin get wan family friend so, she married as a very good innocent virgin girl. Naim as the husband begin lesson 101, she tell am say make him no take am too easy with her say she wan learn everything learnable. So the guy start crash course... lipsrsealed....Wey be say any visitor wey come their house dey quick go! Even me sef with my small girl eye, I bin dey think say this their own don commot for 'knew his wife' enter 'akunakuna'

Before long,she begin scatter d man brain sotay, as soon as she born her first pickin, her mama carry am go their family house say e don do for now. Dem warn her say she must wait for 3 months before she do anything again.

2weeks later the hubby find am come, take style close the room door and they resumed their lessons.....!

She is a very devout christian/prayer warrior! So as I dey read all dis ur post, I dey understand why dem bin dey 'communicate' vigorously smiley

Just stopped by to wish us all a very merry xmas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin
My dear, I am married looooooool.
I just dey caution myself cos small small pikin dem don get access to internet now.
My dear, when bible say no man should put asunder what God has joined together, na serious matter o. That is why the only approved sexual intercouse is the one between husband and wife o.
E dey cure headache, dey cure fever, dey cure vexing, na weight loss and body building exercise.
When man and woman vex enter room and comot smiling, hmmmmmmmmm.
My dear, I no blame your friend abeg. Na part of couples spirituality be that, ah! Make your husband worship in your temple, he get the liberty and because God dwells in the praises of His people, He releases the blessing of the fruits of the womb we so desire. Amen.

How babies? May the Lord keep you and them.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2012
Morning everyone. Pls what hospital can I do the hormonal profile? I live and work on the island in Lagos.

the hospitcal My HMO covers is premier specialist hospital but I doubt the hmo would cover hormonal profile and i know premier is good for prediatricians dont know about their track record for fertility monitoring and treatment
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hosea 6:1-3
1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. 2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

It is 3 days to the end of the year. God had spoken forth to you and probably you are wondering how and when this will be fulfilled in your life especially concerning your babies. You have been going through a time of healing and binding up so far just like the dry bones but you may not have even been aware.
Now it is your time of revival and raising up. Have you played games when younger like mario where you the animation gets energised at a point to do the kind of things he could not do or run faster or jump extraordinary walls? That is what the power of God does, like Sarah He gives strength to conceive seed.

Are you bothered about the how of your expected miracle? You have been revived, you have been raised up and you will enjoy God's smile upon you.
Yes, the Lord is coming to us as the former and latter rain. Our God of double double, the God that gives double for your shame.
Dears, expect the expected desire, it is your season!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (3052) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.