Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority (30317 Views)

Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Alvinnado(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Still needs to appoint his MUM lol,
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ikechukwu48: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
hundredhundred:

Shut up your smelly mouth and stop pouring smelly spit on me. Tell your cursed brothers to leave Yorubas alone, what has Yoruba got to do with this thread, moro.nic oaf like you all screaming Yoruba as if they owe you anything. Are you cursed to never make use of your brain? Bunch of loudmouthed losers

grin grin grin grin See pain

You are used and dumped, you make matters worse, it was an illiterate, a high school dropout that used una..how shaming

The rest of the south saw buhari tribalism and bad leadership from a mile away but the ones wey form "political sophisticated" couldn't...how funny

Political sophisficated ones how market? Lmfaooooooooooooooooo

@thread
This does not surprise me. As i said, by the time the dullard is done with thing that calls itself a nation, even Somalia would be better grin grin
Enjoy your "CHANGE"
Sai buhari grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Emmenyk(m): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2016
I rep Igbo 100% and there's a proverb which says "if you give a child what he did not expect, he'l ask you who the gift was meant for"

That moment when Orubebe started agitating, followed by the news of "the call" was when I concluded that it's time to hustle real hard, because we gave all to GEJ and at such do not expect anything. And even if he (B00Harry) decides to give us any appointment, just like the child, we'd ask weather na to help give the appointment to the Westerners.

Forget about the long long talk
Say country hard, we don already prepare since last year and the only thing we take serious most is our hustle. Who dey complain pass now eeh?

Say dem no give us appointment, we been known say na so e go be, so we're expecting nothing. But I pity those wey still dey expect, and na them complain pass.

We have been subjected to all sorts of inhumane treatment in Nigeria but one good thing about it is that it brings out the best in us. Wetin concern Agbero Man with overload?. Educationally we were backward but what happened to the latest waec ranking?
Think, even the Bible said it, he who think he stands should take heed lest he falls.

The Yorubas went into an unhealthy Union with the North, not because of what they would gain, but because to an average Yoruba Man, it's better to welcome a snake in one's house than to welcome anyone from SE or SS. Who e dey pain pass now?

Abeg leave trash for LAWMA, make I plan how I go carry make my tomorrow's DOE

If you're a southerner and still wants an appointment, just try to change your name to sth he can pronounce, it wouldn't cost you much

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 24, 2016
EgusiSoup:
grin
Beremx and all the other APC apologist if you are still apologizing for the dullard by this time then y'all must submit yourselves for Brain surgery undecided

I regret voting for APC. I wonder what Nigerians did to deserve this fulani extremist!

We are waiting for GEJ by 2019 so we can correct this mistake. Insha Allah undecided
grin Na now una know say d man na one chance driver? Him don drive for one year now, una don dey regret. By d time him drive for 4yrs all of una eyes go see chomchin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by str8talk1: 12:04am On Jun 24, 2016
Yorubás(Osinbanjo & Co.)...see d misfortune u've brought upon dis country due to ur unholy alliance wt children of Allah(not Illah)?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by mpowa(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2016
Jirate:
I pity the Yorubas who helped this Extremist to ascend to power, nothing for them or other Southerners in this government, what a Shame. cool cool

Why are you pitying Yorubas, did Gej do better? no bi soso south=south and south-east he day appoint? abegi! both Gej and Buhari, Yoruba has no better alternative - The structure of this nation, na to go there, they do your own thing - don't pity Yoruba pity yourselves, when it was favoring you, we didn't hear noise of foul play - everybody just dey selfish for this country.

- But on a serious note, they should check this man's brain, it's lopsided to the North.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by MayorofLagos(m): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari is placing the jigsaw puzzle pieces where they fit to complete the whole mission of mapping grazing zones into the Nigerian landscape.

One of the criterias for herding is waterways. Water sustains both the herder and his livestock, if it is in scarcity they will be greatly malnourished and if in abundance they will be fattened.

This lawyer is positioned to seek legal loopholes and as well find legitimacy in the means to acquire rights of access along waterways and wet grounds around the country.

Does anyone disagree?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by hotspec(m): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2016
@last, nigeria is now NORTHgeria! Why did we vote Buhari and APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by RaptorX: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2016
You have all this dumb a.sses talking about as long the person is competent it doesn't matter what part of the country they come from. We have seen how competent the ab.oki led government have been in one year in power they have destroyed what was once a promising economy, every time they come into power they drag the country back 20 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by hundredhundred: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

See a kwoshioko rat talking about dog. Go and get fed first before opening mouth.

Hahahahaha which tribe leaders got together to warn buhari of his Northcracy...the 5% leaders didn't even care, is the ones that attache by forve to north to claim 95% are the ones crying.

The entire south, excluding una, didn't vote for buhari and he even mentioned he'll only award the ones that did. But lmfaoooooooooo he's just using una play football while he feeds he's blothers from north.

You claim to be political sophisficated yet the only tribe buhari was able to play football using VP. I don't laugh tire. If a high school dropout can play una wayo, then even a goat can play una wayo.

Again how market?
[/s]

The tufiakwa spewing oaf is here again with his flattened empty head filled with expired akpu. How is appointment of just MD of water ways a marginalization of SW? Your elders have been the one crying marginalization since last year and even threatened the nation with biafra. Don't you want biafra again or why crying more than the bereaved? Buhari got 60% of the SW votes, and the SW are not complaining. Your ultimatum tribe have been the nation's football and beautiful bride of Nigeria, everyone play you and even the Ijaws played you well. You are a conquered tribe and it will forever be so, we are waiting for you and your loudmouthed ohaneze to cry again soonest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by koboko69: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2016
EgusiSoup:

What is this one saying undecided

Bloody liar. U said u regreted voting for APC, and i quoted where u specifically mentioned GEJ/Sambo all the way. The question is when exactly did u vote for APC you shameless liar.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by IamQuins: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

My dog, I am yet to see anyone crying except you and your compressed head folks. Whats really your problem?

Lol

E pain the onye ofe mmanu

Tufiakwa ulo gi.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by AnanseK(m): 12:28am On Jun 24, 2016
TrueHeart365:
not saying he's not qualified, but jesus christ!!! is this president stup1d or what?

does this dullard realize the sensitivitiy in his loopsided appointments? even if he no lije ibos and ss people.. but at least show the yorubas that have enslaved their people just to appease the fulani mafias some love naaa. abba buhari

abeg make those generals do something quick before it's too late

And the looters gave you only one android phone and a few thousand naira for you to keep writing this nonsense!
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ikechukwu48: 12:30am On Jun 24, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

The tufiakwa spewing oaf is here again with his flattened empty head filled with expired akpu. How is appointment of just MD of water ways a marginalization of SW? Your elders have been the one crying marginalization since last year and even threatened the nation with biafra. Don't you want biafra again or why crying more than the bereaved? Buhari got 60% of the SW votes, and the SW are not complaining. Your ultimatum tribe have been the nation's football and beautiful bride of Nigeria, everyone play you and even the Ijaws played you well. You are a conquered tribe and it will forever be so, we are waiting for you and your loudmouthed ohaneze to cry again soonest.

The gorilla Neanderthals from the lands of ritualist have come here with his usual Jargon wey never match reality.

Which tribe elders came out last month to cry about Buhari appointments...it's your usual fat headed, wow looking animals from waste
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/07/southerners-not-northerners-marginalised-under-buhari-yoruba-elders-tell-nef/

Who also elders went on the media shouting they " regret" supporting buhari? Yet again is una savages from the lands of animals
https://www.naij.com/473550-we-regret-voting-buhari-yoruba-elders.html

Neither SE or SS wanted Buhari and both denied him. Even now, both still denying and fighting him so both don't expect shit from buhari but for your clan, what a shame

Una are the only tribe known to always get NOTHING despite your desperate ass licking

During GEJ reign, what did your animalistic savage tribe get? NADA..
During PMB, na the same thing

At least igbo can say they got multiple politician appointments during GEJ reign but for you people, the only thing buhari even gave una is being lick boys of his people and the VP spot which isn't even respected by his people including by buhari himself. The nigga does not eveb know the mofos name, talkless or respecting his decision and he gets ignored by the northern leaders beneath him. ..says alot about the "political sophisticated" whose only strength in politics is licking the vomit of their northern masters.

Immediately buhari made his 95%, 5% statement we saw you yoloba animals jumping up and down forming "leader" only to be disgraced over and over and over again by the dullard with each of his appointment

As I asked before, how does it feel being the b1tch of buhari? How market?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ikechukwu48: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2016
IamQuins:

Lol

Tufiakwa ulo gi.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even dey pain am badly.

Buhari just dey play am football left and right...choi.

Buhari tried wayo minoroties with VP slot....E no work
He tried wayo Igbo with VP slot....E no work
He came to the "political sophisticated" ones....He catch maga grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Choi
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by truthspeaks: 12:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Story for d gods
ganye1:

Stop spewing nonsense. Boss Mustapha is neither a Fulani nor a Muslim.
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by flakky15: 12:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Northern agenda.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by IamQuins: 12:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even dey pain am badly.

Buhari just dey play am football left and right...choi.

Buhari tried wayo minoroties with VP slot....E no work
He tried wayo Igbo with VP slot....E no work
He came to the "political sophisticated" ones....He catch maga grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Choi

Lol

The useless bas-tard won die coz of Buhari, red roof/ndi ofe mmanu na maga for life.

The niccur beta go gets a life b4 he dies like a mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by naijaking1: 12:43am On Jun 24, 2016
One Nigeria. One Nigeria.
One Nigeria is when only core northern Buhari friends are gainfully employed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by linus316: 12:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Nigerians are busy looking at the helms of affair. Also look down and see what is going on.
Airforce shortlisted names majority are. From north
EFCC shortlisted names majority are from north
Nigeria police shortlisted names majority are also from north
CBN makes secret recruitment majority north
MTN offices and branch location are feel with hausas. Visit maitama branch u will see to yourself.
Let me remind you: we have God that ruleth in the affairs men. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by hundredhundred: 12:48am On Jun 24, 2016
IamQuins:

Lol

Tufiakwa ulo gi.

Coming from Nwachukwu, an hungry and jobless yeeboe man. I laugh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by hundredhundred: 12:51am On Jun 24, 2016
IamQuins:

Lol

The useless bas-tard won die coz of Buhari, red roof/ndi ofe mmanu na maga for life.

Your cursed parents are bas-tard, reason you are suffering in Lagos while they cry and suffer in the dungeon Aba. They actually regret the day they gave birth to a useless nitwt like you. Spits on your ugly face.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Eluwilussit(m): 12:59am On Jun 24, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Is Osinbajo a mumu sef. How can he be there and Buhari is appointing everybody from the north?

Did Buhari chose Osinbajo? Prof was imposed on bubu by Jagaban. If you think Osinbajo has any use to buhari, you need to think again. The South goofed. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Eluwilussit(m): 1:09am On Jun 24, 2016
truthspeaks:
grin this is a great lesson for southerners. Wen u get thr, all appointments shld be frm the south. And to northerners, don't cry to heavens wen it's ur turn to be side-lined cos no northerner is talkin despite the obvious. Buhari is not worth bn a leader as he has proven himself to be a father of the north/fulanis. If I were southerners in ApC, i'd leave d party for the northerners. Cos truly, ApC is an islamic/party of the north. Imagine wit all the appointments/projects Jonathan gave to this backward region n all they could do is to fill up current appointments with their ppl. I'd rather vote for the worst southern leader than give my vote to the best of best northern candidate

The worst Southerner is more patriotic and nationalistic in his outlook than the best northerner. Northerners are bigots. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Eluwilussit(m): 1:13am On Jun 24, 2016
og2711:

The Ibos he never appoints, aren't they Nigerians?

Great question. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:14am On Jun 24, 2016
Ori Buhari o pe!
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ikechukwu48: 1:16am On Jun 24, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Same meaningless rant from the jobless nitwit that spam the forum with several monikers. A Yoruba man is in charge of Works, Housing, Power, Finance, Mining, FIRS, and several other juicy positions yet you splashing spit everywhere. Are Yorubas the only tribe in the country. You dont expect shit from him and complaining about marginalizaton. Are you stupid? Your cursed elders were crying and even threatened everyone with biafra yet you spewing trash since you have no shame. Your any government in power tribe were even the only group that trooped to Abuja to beg and kiss Buhari's feet when he was sworn in, why crying about marginalization if you aint worried?

Your beautiful bride of a tribe have always been played since 1809 BC, A Yoruba man was President for 8 years, and currently a Vice President, what do they want again. They are not greedy people like you animals from the cursed land of the country, why are you crying cos of ordinary MD of water ways. You are truly daft and a disgrace to your useless ultimatum tribe, I hate the fact that you will still make the mods ban me while you come up with another moniker to continue your foolishness. Your pathetic life is so messed up that nothing is working in your life.

You want biafra and still crying about Nigeria, shameless people.

Haha this monkey does not even know his history. Wtf do I expect your Savage tribe barely know geography.

You are the only tribe known in history who leader you wanted was killed by the north and your obas paid off to look the other way. Like the greedy lots una are, you look the other way and take the money...what a disgraceful people. Even the Obasanjo you speak of was NEVER your decision but that of your northern masters. Last I checked una REJECTED him and your northern masters and the rest of the south forced him down una throat. As uual, like the ass licking slave una are, you later followed the flow. Even at that, the same man did NOTHING for una despite licking his ass during his second term..ironically enough, that one was your blother. As I said earlier, the only tribe to be used and dumped repeatedly even your own blother played una football...how pathetic!!!!!!!

While I'm at it, Igbo held both presidency and VP slot during the first democracy. Do you see igbo jumping up and down because of it? Nah because some people aren't born slaves while others are (case in point..yoloba)

Igbo leaders in APC aren't igbo leaders...last I checked, each and everyone of them are insulted, attacked and hated in the entire igbo lands so they can do whatever f2k they want but for una, your obas and elders and your politicians licked buhari ass since last year, continued licking his ass till the beginning of this year and each time, he made una are laughing stock. Even your only blother that refused to follow the fulani ass licking and servitude is currently the most hated by you lots and most insulted by you lots....what a beautiful Buhari B1tch una be.

And LMFAOOOOOOOOO. This fool seriously does,not know much much the dullard played them...choi. I've seen maga's but yoloba takes the cake.
First of all, every area you listed yoloba owns is currently the worst area in Buhari administration. Buhari realized his administration failure aspect and each of the failure aspect was given to drum roll please SOUTHERNERS aka mostly yoloba. Hence the reason ONE man alone, who has zero knowledge in the sectors he was given head to is head of three different sectors. Each of the sectors is failing Miserably. Who is getting the attack by the way? Last I checked, excluding buhari..the yolobas are. Funny enough, destroying the reputation of the ONLY politician you had to chest beat with.
Then we move to finance...who's getting blamed for every aspect of it falling, yet again YOLOBA.
It is exact time he tried to do to the Igbo guy heading NNPC and the mofo being the smart nigga he is refused to be played like a football (unlike his yoloba counteract) steeped down quicker than a speed of light.
Funny enough, the aspect of Buhari administration that's getting praised is all held by NORTHERNERS.

The mofo used una as his shield and this mofo is rejoicing about it. Lmfaoooooooooo. What a complete fool.

While I'm at it, you crying like the Biatch you are because you get banned? See this savage whose entire history page is littered with igbo bashing trying to push blame to me. Nigga I get banned almost on daily basis mostly because your Savage people go crying to the mod, do you see me whining about it like a toddler like you are. What a baby. Get a tissue and wipe your tears or f2k off.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 24, 2016
THIS' AN APPARENT NOTHERNIZATION OF NIGERIA,WE'VE NEVER HAD IT SO BAD.WELL,WHO THE gods WANT TO KILL,THEY FIRST MAKE HIM DEAF!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ikechukwu48: 1:22am On Jun 24, 2016
IamQuins:

Lol

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

You can't help a nigga that's in pain. All you can do is either soothe his pain or assist to twist his pain.

It hurts knowing that you got played by a high school dropout and now you're a b1tch to a dullard.

The pain is delicious to watch so abeg free am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie On Saraki’s Conversation With Obasanjo / Bukola Saraki Lands In Kwara State In Company Of Other Senators. See Photos / Fayose' Properties In Abuja & Victoria Island Discovered By EFCC - Sahara Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.