Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority (30321 Views)

Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Femi Fani-Kayode Lauds President Buhari’s Choice Of Boss Mustapha As SGF / President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by MrCEO69(m): 1:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Immunity1:
you guys won't stop amaze me so buhari is now a dullard because he appointed north? If I may ask you question does people he appointed are they not nigerian?

****So the southerns are not Nigerian? This is a country with diff tribals, dnt let any part feel marginalized and are u tell me that there isn't any capable hand in the south to manage this option?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by bendike: 1:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Immunity1:
you guys won't stop amaze me so buhari is now a dullard because he appointed north? If I may ask you questioln does people he appointed are they not nigerian?
are u for real? cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by gamargu(m): 1:46am On Jun 24, 2016
linus316:
Nigerians are busy looking at the helms of affair. Also look down and see what is going on.
Airforce shortlisted names majority are. From north
EFCC shortlisted names majority are from north
Nigeria police shortlisted names majority are also from north
CBN makes secret recruitment majority north
MTN offices and branch location are feel with hausas. Visit maitama branch u will see to yourself.
Let me remind you: we have God that ruleth in the affairs men. I rest my case.
My guy go and check the federal civil service commission and see the ratio of southerners to northerners then you will stop complaining. Southerners are far greater in number. go and check the ministries and mdas southerners are far greater in numbers yet every time buhari appoints someone from the north southerners go gaga abi you want to take everything despite the fact that the north is far bigger and more populous very greedy sets of people
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by slap1(m): 1:48am On Jun 24, 2016
An abokey that has never seen a river before is made the minister of waterways?

I pity those who regret voting APC. We told them, they refused to listen. Ntoooorrrrrr, all of you. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Nonso92(m): 1:50am On Jun 24, 2016
oga bubu, you can also come and change the chairman of our local govt to a northerner, shey you want to give the whole nigeria to the north.. Sanu!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by archdon: 2:37am On Jun 24, 2016
Q
Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by danderson(f): 2:42am On Jun 24, 2016
My own is wetin concern fulani man with inland water wey plenty for SS/SE/SW

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ikechukwu48: 2:58am On Jun 24, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Bastard, no one regret voting for him. Your cursed tribe are the only one crying, they didnt vote for him and should stop crying. Why are you cursing the man if you are not pained, your foolish elders said he is marginalizing you, and he told you frankly that you are 5%, you later changed to biafra and he clamped down on your loudmouthed kinsmen, some were even killed for nothing while the leader was sent to Kuje. You were even part of those ediots making mouth last year that you will destroy the country if they arrest your dilector, put your words to action and save your cursed family from shame.

I was on this thread to reply a cursed nitwit who was spewing trash and I dont see how that affect your foolish self, the 60% Yoruba people that voted for him are not crying, the remaining 40% can complain and its there problem. Stop cryin more than the bereaved, your foolish tribe are nothing in that country and will forever be slaves to everyone. Your own PDP hope is now been controlled by another A.boki, lmaoooo. You will always be played like ludo cos you all have no shame. Worthless and useless animals.

WE REGRET VOTING BUHARI......YORUBA ELDERS

https://www.naij.com/473550-we-regret-voting-buhari-yoruba-elders.html

Tell that to your elders whose been crying about Buhari since JANUARY

I've yet to.see igbo elders wailing left and right this entire year like yoloba
Infact your son's are all over twitter wailing and battling buhari including his wife.

That your eye disease seem to be getting worse as we type. Your blothers wailed left and right on here, "regretting voting for buhari", Igbo laughed at una for being a joke and you came whining and crying like a little Biatch about being laughed at. I repeat post where I accused you of crying of marginalization

Used and dumped slaves. Go and talk to your elders before coming on NL to fake "security".

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ikechukwu48: 3:00am On Jun 24, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Bastard, no one regret voting for him. Your cursed tribe are the only one crying, they didnt vote for him and should stop crying. Why are you cursing the man if you are not pained, your foolish elders said he is marginalizing you, and he told you frankly that you are 5%, you later changed to biafra and he clamped down on your loudmouthed kinsmen, some were even killed for nothing while the leader was sent to Kuje. You were even part of those ediots making mouth last year that you will destroy the country if they arrest your dilector, put your words to action and save your cursed family from shame.

I was on this thread to reply a cursed nitwit who was spewing trash and I dont see how that affect your foolish self, the 60% Yoruba people that voted for him are not crying, the remaining 40% can complain and its there problem. Stop cryin more than the bereaved, your foolish tribe are nothing in that country and will forever be slaves to everyone. Your own PDP hope is now been controlled by another A.boki, lmaoooo. You will always be played like ludo cos you all have no shame. Worthless and useless animals.

Here's another one.

Wailing left and right and this one shamelessly lying to save his laughable used as a rag clan face.

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by hundredhundred: 3:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Here's another one.

Wailing left and right and this one shamelessly lying to save his laughable used as a rag clan face.

Pan-Igbo group accuses FG of neglect, marginalization of S/East

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/pan-igbo-group-accuses-fg-of-neglect-marginalization-of-seast/

We must speak out against Igbo marginalisation – Uwazurike

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/we-must-speak-out-against-igbo-marginalisation-uwazurike/

See there cap, cursed and moronic animals.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Okeikpu(m): 3:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Pple suddenly 4got Buhari is the Boko haram leader
He's actually paying 4the promise he made to them during election.....
Am not supposed to comment on d zoo matter....
If not for my siblings over there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by hundredhundred: 3:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Another one.

Next time talk to your elders before trying to save face on NL

Used rags of Nigeria

The only tribe known to be used like football by even a dullard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Loyal slave and beautiful bride of Nigeria.

Pan-Igbo group accuses FG of neglect, marginalization of S/East

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/pan-igbo-group-accuses-fg-of-neglect-marginalization-of-seast/

We must speak out against Igbo marginalisation – Uwazurike

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/we-must-speak-out-against-igbo-marginalisation-uwazurike/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Boss Gida Mustapha As MD Of National Inland Waterways Authority by Ikechukwu48: 3:11am On Jun 24, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Bastard, the 40% that refused to vote for him including the Afenifere and co can complain, its there choice. You still cant tell us why your foolish elders are crying marginalization hence they want biafra. Why are you and your cursed brothers insulting Buhari on all social media and crying of not appointing your people. You are bastard Ibo and will always lie, its in your blood cos of shame. Shameless slave. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See more face saving tactics. Yes your elders are now the 40% that doesn't vote for buhari. What a brain dead clown. Hide that your bashed in face in shame.

Your elders have been whinnimg, not even January of this year but 2015 even.

Here's ANOTHER one from 2015

You've been used and dumped by the buhari your leaders whinning about it while your clowning ass is in NL trying g desperately to save face.

Tell us why your leaders have been crying despite the "juicy position".

Again, grin grin at the political sophisficated clowns. Sufferisticated ko, sufferisticated ni...how market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / Nigerians To Own N5m Solar Systems At N4000 Monthly / SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Murdered In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.