Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (19989 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Logicbwoy: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2016
Richirich713:

Here's what king asked:

Nearly every atheist response ignore the "just for pleasure and not for procreation" part, most atheists responses focused on inbreeding and the bible, that I think is bad answers.

Thank god you didnt say "all atheists"......because some like me, did answer the consensual part
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Logicbwoy: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2016
It is funny that the christian and muslim god did allow incest once upon a time.

Now they are asking atheists to justify their moral stance against inbreeding.

What is the religious argument against incest when we have many incestous men of god in the bible?

Your argument against incest is in the old testament.....the same old testament that is laden with murderous punishment for little things like not respecting the sabbath day or stoning for being gay.

2 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2016
ireneony:
if this is how atheist behaves or thinks... cry cry
You are a grown lady. You should learn to reason beyond labels. Not all Christians share the same values with you, I'm sure.

2 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dblackninja: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2016
Richirich713:

Here's what king asked:
Nearly every atheist response ignore the "just for pleasure and not for procreation" part, most atheists responses focused on inbreeding and the bible, that I think is bad answers.

The first person to answer that's JackBizzle made a reference to the bible first because he knew what the person asking the question subscribes to.
Then he answered the question outrightly by saying "No sensible person will support Inbreeding [In.cest] (Nl spam bot changed it to inbreeding).. Then went on to say what an in.cest could lead to -- not minding whether the in.cest is done for purpose (breeding) or not.

Johnydon22 gave a very lucid answer. First on a comment and later on the matter at hand. You can refer back to his post..also keep in mind the change of words by spam bot.

ValentineMary also answered by saying: "We can't really say if it is bad or good." Then further buttressed his point.

And so on and so forth.
Hope I have helped you guys. Even if dropping a belief in a God is hard, comprehension is not that hard.

3 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dialfa: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
If it makes you happy, it can't be bad.

Satan accepts you as you are.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
When I mean sexual activity , I mean consensual sexual activity just for the pleasure and not for procreation .
Good question. Though I have my suspicions why you chose to narrow the purpose to pleasure.Pleasure is the purpose of all sexual activity. It doesn't matter if it's homosexual, hetero, paedo, etc. Our sexual organs were made for pleasure afterall. Procreation is just an unfortunate byproduct, in my opinion.

I think incest is bad, but it will be difficult to argue against pleasure. Afterall, one man's meat is another's poison.

4 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Richirich713: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
dblackninja:

The first person to answer that's JackBizzle made a reference to the bible first because he knew what the person asking the question subscribes to.
Then he answered the question outrightly by saying "No sensible person will support Inbreeding [In.cest] (Nl spam bot changed it to inbreeding).. Then went on to say what an in.cest could lead to -- not minding whether the in.cest is done for purpose (breeding) or not.

Johnydon22 gave a very lucid answer. First on a comment and later on the matter at hand. You can refer back to his post..also keep in mind the change of words by spam bot.

ValentineMary also answered by saying: "We can't really say if it is bad or good." Then further buttressed his point.

And so on and so forth.
Hope I have helped you guys. Even if dropping a belief in a God is hard, comprehension is not that hard.

Incest , grin lol just checking

Atheists should just answer the question not bring the bible in, nor should they keep saying "it might lead to this or that".

Ps do me a favor stop with ur " lacking comprehension" comments, so far I have remain civil but might change my mind soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by plaetton: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
cc : plaetton , johnydon22 , hahn , muskeeto , valentinemary , thehomer ,

I think it's silly to ask atheists whether incest is right or wrong.

Atheists are not from a different planet other than the one you call your own.

An atheist is subject to the moral and legal laws of whichever country is a part.

An atheist , let me repeat it to the daft brain for the millionth and one time, is simply someone who doesn't believe in the existence of imaginary creator and puppet fairy in the sky.

Gosh!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dblackninja: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Richirich713:

Incest , grin lol just checking
So what did you find out about your checks??

Atheists should just answer the question not bring the bible in, nor should they keep saying "it might lead to this or that".

You forgot the question explicitly mentioned "Nairaland atheists " and not Nairalanders or any other thing, so what do you think?? Also know that bringing in the bible by atheists to answer a question is just to show the absurdities in that fable, nothing more.

I believe if I just answer the question by just saying YES OR NO, you will ask me to elucidate further by stating my reasons. Then giving my reasons might lead to this and that or whatever my opinion is.

Ps do me a favor stop with ur " lacking comprehension" comments, so far I have remain civil but might change my mind soon.

Oh sorry it was never meant as an insult. Just that I find it strange that something quite simple was being misconstrued to a heightened level of mockery.
I have never insulted anyone before, but might have a good hearty laugh when I found something or someone being funny.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Seun(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives.

When I mean sexual activity , I mean consensual sexual activity just for the pleasure and not for procreation.
Rocreational incest is medically unadvicable due to the increased chance of genetically defective offspring, but since you're talking about, hmm, "safe incest", all I can say is that it's yucky and ewwy and gross, just like anal sex and the slaughter of chickens for food. Those 3 acts are in the same moral category in my view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by photoshoot(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seun:

Rocreational incest is medically unadvicable due to the increased chance of genetically defective offspring, but since you're talking about, hmm, "safe incest", all I can say is that it's yucky and ewwy and gross, just like anal sex and the slaughter of chickens for food. Those 3 acts are in the same moral category in my view.

The bolded...
Does it mean you don't eat it? undecided
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by truth12(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seun:

you find the slaughtering of chickens yucky??
Well except maybe ure a vegetarian.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by nuelzy: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seun:

"slaughter of chickens for food" warreva is wrong with dat
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by jammyunn(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seun:

are you a vegetarian?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by wirinet(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I'm an atheist but Ebuka was specific about in.ce.st for "pleasure", meaning so long pregnancy and childbirth don't result from it, so this point is invalid
And how can you be 100% certain that pregnancy would not result from any sexual relationship? No contraceptive is 100%, not even condom.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dblackninja: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oh Seun has released incest from prison. I thank the most High that Richirich713 concluded his checks before that, if not...I would have been slaughtered like a chicken by now.
Anyway hope we are good Richirich713
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dblackninja: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
[size=3pt] something is wrong. [/size]
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Seun(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
photoshoot:
The bolded...
Does it mean you don't eat it? undecided
Of course I eat it. It's very tasty! The point I was trying to make is that yuckiness and evil are different things. If something grosses me out but it's not objectively harmful to anyone, all I need to ask for is that the people doing it should please try to not do it in my presence.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Richirich713: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
dblackninja:
Oh Seun has released incest from prison. I thank the most High that Richirich713 concluded his checks before that, if not...I would have been slaughtered like a chicken by now.
Anyway hope we are good Richirich713

grin continue to thank the most High.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by wirinet(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Richirich713:

Here's what king asked:

And what do you mean by " just for pleasure and not for procreation,," are you telling us that you can separate sexual activities for strictly pleasure from those that can lead to procreation?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Richirich713: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
wirinet:

And what do you mean by " just for pleasure and not for procreation,," are you telling us that you can separate sexual activities for strictly pleasure from those that can lead to procreation?

I think king is specially talking about "safe incest" as seun put it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dblackninja: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Richirich713:

grin continue to thank the most High.

Yeah I will wink But do you know who the most High is??
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Richirich713: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
dblackninja:

Yeah I will wink But do you know who the most High is??

Yes he's the greatest being possible, the most High.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by dblackninja: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Richirich713:

Yes he's the greatest being possible, the most High.
No it's the ganger man over here. The one I buy weed from. He is always at the most High state cheesy

The one you're probably talking about is the confused one that loves incest so much to the point of hating it. Very confused being I think
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by photoshoot(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Seun:
Of course I eat it. It's very tasty! The point I was trying to make is that yuckiness and evil are different things. If something grosses me out but it's not objectively harmful to anyone, all I need to ask for is that the people doing it should please try to not do it in my presence.

Lol cheesy,

you dislike seeing blood I suppose....
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by wirinet(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship. Atheists subscribe to subjective morality, so the question should not be a problem.

When I mean sexual activity , I mean consensual sexual activity just for the pleasure and not for procreation .

A more lucid question : Would you sleep with your mum if it is consensual ?

Most atheists, especially those with scientific background would frown at incest, not just between humans but also between all animals. It degrades the gene pool as offsprings of such relationships suffer serious genetic degradation. Even the dynasty of the great Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamen was ended due to incest.
The irony of your question is that the Jewish religion which is the progenitor of Christianity promoted and encouraged incest. Abraham married his half sister, Isaac, his son married his cousin. I do not even want about Noah who slept with his daughters.

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by Richirich713: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
dblackninja:

No it's the ganger man over here. The only I buy weed from. He is always at the most High state cheesy

The one you're probably talking about is the confused one that loves incest so much to the point of hating it. Very confused being I think

Don't make assumptions about who he is wink just remember the eternal one exists.
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
plaetton:

I think it's silly to ask atheists whether incest is right or wrong.

Atheists are not from a different planet other than the one you call your own.

An atheist is subject to the moral and legal laws of whichever country is a part.

An atheist , let me repeat it to the daft brain for the millionth and one time, is simply someone who doesn't believe in the existence of imaginary creator and puppet fairy in the sky.

Gosh!! undecided

Atheist president in North Korea coerce women even 13 year old females into sexual servitude . North Korea is officially an atheist state and if the president does it , why wouldn't fellow atheist masses do same ?

Now atheists lack any moral compass and do as they please - something being wrong or right depends on their personal perspective . Sir , you might hate me for this question but I have to ask . I'm sorry if you should take any umbrage at the question .

If you walk in on your grown up son and daughter having consensual sex , as an atheist how would you react ?

Now if you say its wrong , you have to explain to them why having consensual sex for the gratification being derived is wrong . I mean it is consensual , its for the pleasure , they are above 18 , why the heck will it be wrong ?

I need your response sir . Remember its all about scrutiny . cool
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Mumu of the highest order.

Your god himself originated inbreeding and you are here talking crap, the people of the bible are the greatest inbreeders of all time you mofo, haha.

Incest is against God's law in this dispensation . But sir seun , do you permit this type of vituperative attack on a forum of such cachet ?
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Richirich713:

grin

grin grin grin . They think they are the only ones who can scrutinize grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Logicbwoy:

LIES! For someone claiming moral superiority over atheists, you are such a liar-

here is what an atheist told you on page one about incest-

He didn't answer the question , even a fellow atheist on the first page made the observation
Re: Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Farmerforlife:

You know, I think that your question was a really good one. It brings out the inherent flaws in the atheist claim that they only act upon the morality engendered through science and logic. They have so far, proferred no single scientific or logical reason for not having one night stands with their mothers, sisters or grannies, just for pleasure, or why they should think it is wrong to do so. Therefore, I am convinced that they probably think that it is right to do so, but are just afraid to say it out loud.

Lmao ... they do not have the guts - it would be insane for them to admit they see nothing wrong in banging relatives just for the pleasure .

Blame atheism for moral decadence . It is apparent objective morality protects the sanity of mankind . Thank God for God wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Being The Odd One In A Sex-infested Society / Pls Direction To Ori Oke Akinkemi(ibadan) From Ibadan / Join Whatsapp Group Where Latest Gospel Music Is Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.