Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari (50682 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React / Uduaghan Took Out $30m From Midwestern Petroleum Company To Rig 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Milaxx: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
benedictnsi:
Lol... [size=14pt] Shebbi I talk am sometime last year say Buhari's government is called NORTHOCRACY.... cheesy

RE: GST 201
NORTHOCRACY : is best defined as a government of The North, by the North and For the Northeners.....

This government was first introduced in the late 1960BC but came invoke since 2015AD after Nigeria "mistakingly" Elected a slowpoke without mission and Ambition, a dulllard who is never concerned about how precarious the economy gets ......... Any questions cool

He is not done yet ooo, by the time he is done with us eeeeh..... Mtcheeeew
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by mmsen: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
vigasimple:

Actually, Buhari and the Born to rule Fulani masters are just using the name of the North for their own agenda.

There are several tribes in the North and Fulani are only 7% but has 99% control not only over Hausas but the rest of Nigeria. They simply use religion to deceive and blackmail the North to submission and violence against the Christian's population.

99% of Nigerians don't know this. What corruption is Buhari fighting when he himself is the chairman of corruption.

Ask yourself, in a country of over 170 millions people, are there not many millions more qualified than Buhari?

But, He is a Fulani man and 'they are BORN TO RULE'

We have had 10 President in this country, and 4 are Fulani. It is not an accideny but deliberate.

4 Fulani presidents from a region that has some of the worst human indices on the planet. Not one of those presidents did anything positive worth talking about. The best of them is Yar'adua who came into power because 'he wasn't corrupt', they ignored the fact that his wife is.

This is why I'm angry with Igbos and Yorubas. Instead of realizing that they have both made progress over the past 20 years (unlike the North) and work together to build Nigeria into something great they choose to fight each other. Very silly people.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by martineverest(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ezechinwa:

Igbo man could be the chairman surrounded by other tribes, but making it only northerners is fishy, I think your the hypocrite.
from ur name,i know where u are coming from.....dont 4get ibos dorminated gej govt in all ramifications.we s/s never complained.y are u guys now complaining when oda tribes are dorminating....the driving force of the economy are predominantly southerners.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by steppin: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:

I am an impostor because I am not on thesame page with you on this. Had it been I had join you to call the president names or involved in any religious bigotry then I would been your right man. You have the right to your opinion.
Story! It's not easy to claim Igbo. Before you can do that, you must know a lot about Igbos and not some crap culled from Google.
Igbo man indeed!

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by bittertruthz: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
360metrosports:
Ethnic sentiments are the order of the day as Nigerians react to the appointment of a new board of directors for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

See reactions culled from Social network below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155576535377837&id=803267836

Nigerians are follow, follow and rumor mongers. Imagine a country where a graduate brainwashed by rumor and showered with salt and kerosene to prevent Ebola.

Everything is seen with ethnicity and Buhari too is not sensitive. As for me i don't care as long as the position is not coming to me or my family. Whatever, somebody will still occupy the position. What we want is efficiency.

Kachukwu is still the minister. He can not take all positions in the industry to please political correctness. NNPC is under Kachukwu why the noise? This approach is also good to check irregularities.

It is dangerous and lack transparency if one person is the minister and NNPC GMD. THE QUESTION SHOULD BE WHY HAUSA APPOINTMENT NOT ASKING WHY TRANSPARENCY?
There has never been a time in this country when one person is oil minister and NNPC GMD. Too much responsibility on him.

FREEDOM OF THE PRESS IS BEEN ABUSED IN NIGERIA. PRESS WRITE RUBBISH. POISONING PEOPLE'S MIND TO SELL PAPER.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by basingstoke: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
A country were only notherners know how to save to become millionaires.save right ? A serving military officer can save and afford two expensive mansions in Dubai, but a former director of Shell petroleum, wife of Ex General, wife of ex- Gov and Business mogul cannot afford one without stealing the country blind.
Pound for pound, Alison madueke has been in the business of making money than Aisha Buhari.Yet Aisha can donate hundred of millions, where as Alison's will be tagged stealing !
All I am saying is that the so called corruption fight should be fair and just.

10 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by exxellarsz: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Militant1:
Nepotistic behaviour..... And guess what emefiele is next grin grin grin....

Northerners arebthe majority. From the 6 geo politifal zones, north has 3 to 4, so while making appointment to positions, where do you exp3ct the majority to come from?
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by 99100(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:
When Dr Ibe kachukwu was the NNPC GMD and minister of state for petroleum at the expense of others region, nigerians never complained. When the fuel scarcity was biting hard most nigerian called for his sack on the ground he is not competent. Now the gentle man have been relieved from his duties as GMD but still head the board of the agency, nigerians are crying wolf. The main question, what does nigerian really want? Some of those crying has forgotten in a hurry who and who were the head of these juicy agencies in last administration. Before I forget, Dr Thomas John a member of the board, is he from north or from south south? Are we only looking at who heads NNPC or competency? Would this people turn around the future of NNPC for good to benefit the common man? Would they press and appeal to the conscience of NASS to pass the PIB, laying fallow on the floor? Should we allowed these unserious NASS who are more interested on allocating life pension and immunity for themselves to continue to deceive themselves not us? For those crying selective prosecution against corruption, can we make a comparable analysis along ethnic nationalities, those who have questions to answer. If you are sincere, the north are more affected than any other region. I sincerely hope we have not forgotten that Dasuki is a full "blooded" Fulani. One would have wondered what it would have been if Dasuki was from east or south south. I was shocked yesterday when I heard that a maid who worked for a female minister had over N2 billion naira in account opened in her maid's name and she was not a signatory. A quick reflection was how that sum will transform my LGA Nkanu east in Enugu state. I am sure it will finished the roads from 4 four Conners in Ozalla to very last town Nkerefi in that LGA. Again if that allegation is true, I am left with no other option to say our politician are wicked to the bone marrow.

The funniest part was when u claim to be an indigen of enugu.
Funny you.

I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by exxellarsz: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
PRAY MORE THIS COUNTRY AND STOP ALL SORTS OF COMPLAIN
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by guywitzerogal(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:
When Dr Ibe kachukwu was the NNPC GMD and minister of state for petroleum at the expense of others region, nigerians never complained. When the fuel scarcity was biting hard most nigerian called for his sack on the ground he is not competent. Now the gentle man have been relieved from his duties as GMD but still head the board of the agency, nigerians are crying wolf. The main question, what does nigerian really want? Some of those crying has forgotten in a hurry who and who were the head of these juicy agencies in last administration. Before I forget, Dr Thomas John a member of the board, is he from north or from south south? Are we only looking at who heads NNPC or competency? Would this people turn around the future of NNPC for good to benefit the common man? Would they press and appeal to the conscience of NASS to pass the PIB, laying fallow on the floor? Should we allowed these unserious NASS who are more interested on allocating life pension and immunity for themselves to continue to deceive themselves not us? For those crying selective prosecution against corruption, can we make a comparable analysis along ethnic nationalities, those who have questions to answer. If you are sincere, the north are more affected than any other region. I sincerely hope we have not forgotten that Dasuki is a full "blooded" Fulani. One would have wondered what it would have been if Dasuki was from east or south south. I was shocked yesterday when I heard that a maid who worked for a female minister had over N2 billion naira in account opened in her maid's name and she was not a signatory. A quick reflection was how that sum will transform my LGA Nkanu east in Enugu state. I am sure it will finished the roads from 4 four Conners in Ozalla to very last town Nkerefi in that LGA. Again if that allegation is true, I am left with no other option to say our politician are wicked to the bone marrow.
immediately I saw ur name I knew nuttin good can Eva come out of ur brain

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by rose54321: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
hmmmm,
I am quite disappointed in the president to say this least.
Firstly, Why why why will you put Kyari on the board? - considering the controversial reports on him lately and his current political office, is there no other Nigerian you trust

Secondly, why did i notice 4 northern names (regardless of their religious affiliations, its clear they are all from the northern part of the country) - why why? considering how Nigerians (the people who voted for you) have continually expressed their displeasure at the noticed sectional appointment pattern.

If for nothing else but the "no sense of belonging" some Nigerians now feel, you would have as a president, a leader, swashed this by displaying unity in your appointment.

I don't want to give up on Buhari, i still want to have hope, so please if Femi Adesina (yes you, i know you read comments on Nairaland) and other of his close associates see this, kindly tell your boss that he is losing the support of Nigerians. If an election is to be held today he will lose COMPLETELY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Mintek: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:

I am an impostor because I am not on thesame page with you on this. Had it been I had join you to call the president names or involved in any religious bigotry then I would been your right man. You have the right to your opinion.

Come off it impostor, you've been utterly exposed. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by maxwell767(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:
Oga go seat down... Ur moniker is jst a nightmare..undecided

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by iyke484real(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:
we want the north and only the north in every office infact we want islamization. hope that's okay by you Mr. Northerner?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by kikake: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Deen77:

As for me, Let him complete

Lagos Ibadan express road
Ibadan Ilorin express road.
Sagamu Ore express road.
Jebba ilorin road.
Ilorin kabba road.
Apapa Oshodi express road.

Am not after individual pocket, am after project for development. The Ibo under Jonathan cannot complete second Onitsha bridge.

Jonathan built Nigeria's first standard Gauge Rail lines in the north.

If you know how Nigeria was restructured by northern military dictators who sprinkled too many states in Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri areas, and through which the group becomes over-represented in the NASS, Federal Executive Council, National Council of States, etc., where policies about Nigeria are made and approved...

Anybody could be president of Nigeria but the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri are most represented and mostly influence decisions.
When people drum for ditching the present 36 states political structure, and restructure Nigeria in a democracy, some people don't understand why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by bittertruthz: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
99100:

The funniest part was when u claim to be an indigen of enugu.
Funny you.

I rest my case.

OGA THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A TIME OR REGIME WHEN OIL MINISTER IS STILL THE NNPC gmd.

CHECK YOUR RECORDS.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Inova(m): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
I really dont understand. Is it that for him to be the chairman he can't make decisions again?
Or he is far from the source of funds to steal or what.
Using SR analogy, being the head of PTA makes the principal answerable to me. In other words the GMDs stewardship is to the Chairman of NNPC. If you ask me thats promotion. Its simple and fundamental corporate Governance.
When you are made the chairman of boards in an organisation, you can come back to this forum and tell me if it is a redundant position or not.
Please dont let anyone misconstrue that.
There are so many kids on nairaland that will prefer to learn on nairaland than do so from school.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by 4wrd9ja: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol.... Na him you d talk small small

Even Domestic and wild animals for houses and bushes around Nigeria can't wait to come out en mass to vote against Ajala de junkeeter
why are you guys so sure your vote will count in 2019 buhari is not Jonathan you can see he is already laying the foundation, he is a coupist he does not believe in democracy, its just a means to an end for him

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by elisra(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
ritababe:

am telling you, I can't wait to vote him out.
with what i am seeing,pvcs wont be respected by this gang(government) in 2019

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Goddex: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
frankline5:
Una never see any thing.
I wonder how sensible people voted for buhari while knowing fully well how bigoted he is.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on soyinka

Shame on falana

Shame on pastor bakere

Shame on ezekwesili

Shame on Amaechi

Shme on all zombies that were deceived with the propaganda that "bigot buhari" is a change agent.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Amaechi nwanna m nwoke. O kwa isi na ibu onye be anyi mana eziokwu na puta ihe na edemede i na ede ebe a.

Jide onwe gi aka maka ndi na pia mma na azu

Iberibe bu ife o joo
nna idi funny.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Izonpikin: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
samcolee:
even the oil companies in South especially Mobil. I tire
they just wanted to rule this country peacefully with monies from the Niger delta whilst northernization is fostered....The thunder wey Don begin fire them dey do more press ups....
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Bizibi(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Well there is nothing one can do but to endure and focus on your daily bread.it is so obvious that this government will fail woefully.....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by rose54321: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:

With all due respect, when i read comments like this, i know understand why we still see so many "Sai Buhari" chants on Nairaland.
Wisdom is profitable to direct, but when some people lack wisdom what can be done

Be true to your heart, following the presidents appointment can you honestly say he has been fair to all sections of Nigeria.
Nigeria is a federal republic, there is a reason bodies like the Federal Character commission were established, "TO GIVE ALL NIGERIANS a sense of belonging".

Nigeria is made up of over 250 ethnic divides, all very sensitive, to rule you need to bring all together, else you will keep hearing Biafra, Sovereign State etecera.

Nobody cares about the past, we are in the present and that's was paramount to us. The president, whether you or your zombie fans, admit it or not has succeeded and making Nigerians tribal conscious, yes there was always a degree of this, but now its worsened. There is no way faster to kill Nigeria than following this route.

Why Kyari? In a country with a population of over 170 million are we saying Kyari is the only competent and qualified??
Why were there 4 northern names?
What is wrong is wrong and the earlier we Nigerians unite at correcting it, the better.
You are defending him today, let see how history will judge you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Benedicta261(f): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
"I belong to everybody and i belong to nobody". You remember that mere statement that swept Nigerians off their feet?

God is watching in 12D...
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by fortune1968: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nonsense talk.Only distractors and ipob who never see anything good in this administration will talk and reason along this line .Their corrupt hero;jonathan,how did he manage it ?Is it not debt that nnpc acquired during his time ?So,all d members should come frm only d s/s and south east? silly talk !
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by experimentist: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wailers go and die tongue

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by DonBenny77(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Avengers over to you Wat ya gonna do??
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by benedictnsi(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
4wrd9ja:
why are you guys so sure your vote will count in 2019 buhari is not Jonathan you can see he is already laying the foundation, he is a coupist he does not believe in democracy, its just a means to an end for him

My guy I understand you but..... Believe me, whether by crook or by crook, we must roughisticate that blood sucking dull president...... cool
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by cytellProperty: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
No be una vote APShit?
360metrosports:
Ethnic sentiments are the order of the day as Nigerians react to the appointment of a new board of directors for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

See reactions culled from Social network below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155576535377837&id=803267836
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by niceguy7(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
NAA WAA SHAA NIGERIANS WITH THEIR FUNNY WAYS OF SEEING THINGZ.... grin
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by yvonne111(f): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Twitter drama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers / WAR Is HELL - A Message For All Those Calling For War! / List Of States Not Owing Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.