Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari (50674 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React / Uduaghan Took Out $30m From Midwestern Petroleum Company To Rig 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by plaetton: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
idupaul:

... because Northerners thrive when there is chaos in the system. .that's how they survive ..when thing work properly the north never likes it .

Whereas the above statement may be construed as being tribalistic, the GLARING FACTS of Nigeria's sordid history ATTESTS to it's VERACITY.

That both OBJ and GEJ united Nigeria by running truly pan-Nigerian administrations where merit took priority over tribe really really annoyed the northern elites.

That both OBJ and GEJ expanded the middle class ( dominated by southerners) really really annoyed the northern elites.

That both the OBJ and GEJ invested so much on education , Northern education especially, was taken as an unforgivable insult to the northern feudal elites.
How dare OBJ and GEJ remind them of the their glaring failures against their own people.

The irony is that the type of hatred that the northern elites have GEJ or anything related to GEJ administration is oddly directly proportional to the high level of attention GEJ paid to northern education and economic development.

Again, this might appear like a tribalistic rant, but let's do away with the political correctness and call a spade a spade. After all, Buhari and brethren have absolutely NO pretences about political correctness or their agenda.

Let's take a minute and reflect, for those old enough, that anytime things appear to be getting good in Nigeria , the northern elites intervene to take us back a few decades.

Look back at 1983, when this same Buhari committed treason against his fatherland by overthrowing a Democratic government, a growing and maturing democracy.
What happened to Nigeria thereafter ? undecided

Let's look back at 1993 when the whole nation united and voted for a new Democratic government, MKO Abiola.
Again, what happened next?
The same northern elites scuttle that peaceful transition that would have united Nigeria in more ways than imagined.

Then came Abacha, and the tyranny of that feudal Despot took Nigeria back another 2 decades.

Was it an accident that after POWER shifted to the South for the better part of the last 16years, that our economy began to grow, debts paid off, boost in education, boost in agriculture, boost in trade, the largest economic expansion since the colonial days, the largest expansion of the middle class ( the backbones of any economy) since the colonial era ?

Wow!
And what an odd coincidence (?) that the same Buhari is back, and is quickly taking Nigeria back to the LOCUST years, the years of hunger, despair and desolation, back to unbridled NEPOTISM, Despotism, Mediocrity and Feudal hegemony of security apparatus and resources.

What an odd, but very very sad coincidence indeed.
cry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by menxer: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Anyone has a list of members of NNPC board for the past 17 years, so that we can have an overview and castigate accordingly?
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by justy15: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
I laugh in ching chong...where is lie Mohammed the puppet bubu propagandist to defend this one. is like they have adviced him to stop talking
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Buhari4dullard: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
gggg
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by DeltaOil: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
hhh
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by jesussaves22: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
I told them but they refuse to listen
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by freenortheast: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Funny people of Nigeria, when a sourtherners are appointed, no matter the lopsidedness you wont talk, but when Northerners are fixed ala round peg in a round hole, you shout blue murder........why dont you advocate competence and merit over sectional or regional sentiments......please funny lazy youths that speak before thinking.......conduct research on federal appoitments holders...the government intention, strategic direction before you make statements.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by gogochocolate: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
plaetton:

Whereas the above statement may be construed as being tribalistic, the GLARING FACTS of Nigeria's sordid history ATTESTS to it's VERACITY.

That both OBJ and GEJ united Nigeria by running truly pan-Nigerian administrations where merit took priority over tribe really really annoyed the northern elites.

That both OBJ and GEJ expanded the middle class ( dominated by southerners) really really annoyed the northern elites.

That both the OBJ and GEJ invested so much on education , Northern education especially, was taken as an unforgivable insult to the northern feudal elites.
How dare OBJ and GEJ remind them of the their glaring failures against their own people.

The irony is that the type of hatred that the northern elites have GEJ or anything related to GEJ administration is oddly directly proportional to the high level of attention GEJ paid to northern education and economic development.

Again, this might appear like a tribalistic rant, but let's do away with the political correctness and call a spade a spade. After all, Buhari and brethren have absolutely NO pretences about political correctness or their agenda.

Let's take a minute and reflect, for those old enough, that anytime things appear to be getting good in Nigeria , the northern elites intervene to take us back a few decades.

Look back at 1983, when this same Buhari committed treason against his fatherland by overthrowing a Democratic government, a growing and maturing democracy.

Let's look back at 1993 when the whole nation united and voted for a new Democratic government, MKO Abiola.
The same northern elites scuttle that peaceful transition that would have united Nigeria in more ways than imagined.

Then came Abacha, and the tyranny of that feudal Despot took Nigeria back another 2 decades.

Was it an accident that after POWER shifted to the South for the better part of the last 16years, that our economy began to grow, debts paid off, boost in education, boost in agriculture, boost in trade, the largest economic expansion since the colonial days, the largest expansion of the middle class ( the backbones of any economy) since the colonial era ?

Wow!
And what an odd coincidence (?) that the same Buhari is back, and is quickly taking Nigeria back to the LOCUST years, the years of hunger, despair and desolation.

cry

God bless you my brother for aptly describing the Nigerian problem

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Obiohai: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:
When Dr Ibe kachukwu was the NNPC GMD and minister of state for petroleum at the expense of others region, nigerians never complained. When the fuel scarcity was biting hard most nigerian called for his sack on the ground he is not competent. Now the gentle man have been relieved from his duties as GMD but still head the board of the agency, nigerians are crying wolf. The main question, what does nigerian really want? Some of those crying has forgotten in a hurry who and who were the head of these juicy agencies in last administration. Before I forget, Dr Thomas John a member of the board, is he from north or from south south? Are we only looking at who heads NNPC or competency? Would this people turn around the future of NNPC for good to benefit the common man? Would they press and appeal to the conscience of NASS to pass the PIB, laying fallow on the floor? Should we allowed these unserious NASS who are more interested on allocating life pension and immunity for themselves to continue to deceive themselves not us? For those crying selective prosecution against corruption, can we make a comparable analysis along ethnic nationalities, those who have questions to answer. If you are sincere, the north are more affected than any other region. I sincerely hope we have not forgotten that Dasuki is a full "blooded" Fulani. One would have wondered what it would have been if Dasuki was from east or south south. I was shocked yesterday when I heard that a maid who worked for a female minister had over N2 billion naira in account opened in her maid's name and she was not a signatory. A quick reflection was how that sum will transform my LGA Nkanu east in Enugu state. I am sure it will finished the roads from 4 four Conners in Ozalla to very last town Nkerefi in that LGA. Again if that allegation is true, I am left with no other option to say our politician are wicked to the bone marrow.

You are a fool. A big one. Continue standing ......in the petrol station ..... with him

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Dereformer(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dragonking:
I am glad that the whole Southern Nigeria is seeing the deception from the north.. Very soon we shall be fully United and kick the northern crooks out.

Do you think southern Nigeria will ever be united? I doubt. The type of hatred the Igbos and the Yorubas have for each other is unprecedented.
Some people are benefiting from this animosity and I believe the North is using divide and rule approach to deceive the south.

I keep saying it, any politician that succeeds in uniting the sw and the se should be giving a southern award.

The day the SE and SW embrace each other and form a new alliance towards self determination, Northern influences will stop.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by emymeeky: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:
When Dr Ibe kachukwu was the NNPC GMD and minister of state for petroleum at the expense of others region, nigerians never complained. When the fuel scarcity was biting hard most nigerian called for his sack on the ground he is not competent. Now the gentle man have been relieved from his duties as GMD but still head the board of the agency, nigerians are crying wolf. The main question, what does nigerian really want? Some of those crying has forgotten in a hurry who and who were the head of these juicy agencies in last administration. Before I forget, Dr Thomas John a member of the board, is he from north or from south south? Are we only looking at who heads NNPC or competency? Would this people turn around the future of NNPC for good to benefit the common man? Would they press and appeal to the conscience of NASS to pass the PIB, laying fallow on the floor? Should we allowed these unserious NASS who are more interested on allocating life pension and immunity for themselves to continue to deceive themselves not us? For those crying selective prosecution against corruption, can we make a comparable analysis along ethnic nationalities, those who have questions to answer. If you are sincere, the north are more affected than any other region. I sincerely hope we have not forgotten that Dasuki is a full "blooded" Fulani. One would have wondered what it would have been if Dasuki was from east or south south. I was shocked yesterday when I heard that a maid who worked for a female minister had over N2 billion naira in account opened in her maid's name and she was not a signatory. A quick reflection was how that sum will transform my LGA Nkanu east in Enugu state. I am sure it will finished the roads from 4 four Conners in Ozalla to very last town Nkerefi in that LGA. Again if that allegation is true, I am left with no other option to say our politician are wicked to the bone marrow.

And after your long epistle, you got only 16 likes signifying that even zombies are opening eyes

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by idupaul: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
plaetton:

Wow!
And what an odd coincidence (?) that the same Buhari is back, and is quickly taking Nigeria back to the LOCUST years, the years of hunger, despair and desolation.

cry

You have said it all ...1000 likes

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by smogup: 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:
Oga go sleep joor. Can't he replace him with a credible person from the south. Why is there nobody from south east and south south on the list?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by anonimi: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
OYIBN:
Until we choose to be honest, we will only be going round in circles. All the above names were not the main reason why we are where we are. Jonathan is. Had he not marginalised the South-West

How can you lie so blatantly by saying Jonathan marginalised the south west?
How?
He wanted to make a Yoruba woman- Mulikat Akande- the Speaker of the HoR. Our Asiwaju Asiwere & Gbajabiamila plotted against that and installed Tambuwal instead.
Not so

He started the reconstruction of the Lagos-Ibadan express road that our son of the soil- Ebola Owu had abandoned for eight years.
Not so

The two performing ministers in his cabinet were Yorubas- Adesina and Aganga.
Not so

Perhaps you have a different meaning for marginalisation that you will share with us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by steppin: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
elisra:
yeah,igbos can claim or mimic any tribe but any tribe can't mimic or claim igbo
Of course! We travel a lot like your president... Lol.
The only difference is we travel to make more money and expand our roots, but your Dullard travels to treat ear infection. grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by anonimi: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
justy15:
I laugh in ching chong...where is lie Mohammed the puppet bubu propagandist to defend this one. is like they have adviced him to stop talking

He is in China enjoying the N13 billion he collected from each and every agency under his ministry.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3861137_ministerofinformationandculturelaimohammedbeingwelcomedtobeijing_jpegb5cc47037b04e1e3d8a23563a2aaee0d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Rexyl(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ezechinwa:

go and check your history well... use Google and check the people who surrounded Jonathan.
my question is "can we ever have one Nigeria? '
British man sees his fellow British man, they relate..
but a Nigerian see his fellow Nigerian, we ask questions like " are you Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa?.

we as a nation are just diversified in the wrong areas ( religion, tribe etc) and until we find a way to fix that.. then we solve our problems

Leadership problem has continued to be the bane of development of this country. You will see these funny leaders who should have conducted themselves as true nationalists and unifying figures come up with programs and policies meant to create problems by the time they introduce religious and tribal sentiments.

Buhari is not helping Nigeria with lopsided appointments favoring his kinsmen at the expense of others. The same way Aregbe has successfully introduced religious sentiment in Osun State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by glossy6(f): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Morning yet on creation day.
angry angry
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by OjukwuWarBird: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
OYIBN:

Until we choose to be honest, we will only be going round in circles. All the above names were not the main reason why we are where we are. Jonathan is. Had he not marginalised the South-West because they did not vote for PDP although they voted for him and assumed Tinubu was the same as South-West, there is no way Buhari would be President even if he had one trillion votes from the north. He would not have two-thirds of 36 states, a constitutional requirement. Jonathan relied on the northerners who were deceiving him and he was giving them plum positions while snubbing and ill-treating his brothers and sisters from his own zone, the South-West. It was too late when he realised his folly. He failed to realise that the people from South- West are so politically sophisticated that they make up their own minds independently and can't be directed by Tinubu who to vote for. He was so cruel to the South-,West and did not even listen to his party men and women from the South-West when they were complaining about marginalisation. He kept romancing the north, ill-treating South-West such that Buhari began to smell like sweet roses to the people from South-West. Myself that disliked Buhari with a passion because to me, he is a religious zealot and ethnic warload ended up voting for him. Readers who are not from the South-West must take a moment to think how they would have felt if they were from the South-West. One can say Tinubu entered one chance bus but at least South-West is getting the crumps that fall off the table. Not the best but much better than Jonathan's era. What we must all strive for is a true national leader like Mandela that would love his country and the citizens equally and galvanise them towards a common goal that will make Nigeria a great country that would be admired worldwide. Does anyone know who that Nigerian may be?

Yoruba and slavery undecided

Imagine a people being happy to get crumbs

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by zicky(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Laid2001:
People can be MUM oo.
The minister is always the chairman of the board of NNPC!
And the real power in the industry belongs to the minister as yhe MD has very limited power.
Any contract above $20mil has to go to the board chaired by Kachikwu.
All policy directions is approved by Kachikwu.
The industry has been suffering since this man has been double hatting!

All important issue including this new board is at the recommendation of the minister.!

New licencing round is coming and the minister is the key person on this.

That sowore, surely does not know the industry!.

Who even remembers the GMDs that worked with Diezani?
She used 5 GMD over the spate of her five years as Minister.!

The power in the Nigerian oil sector is with the minister
you are right about the role of a minister, but wrong for comparing diezani to kachukwu. Who was the minister of state during Diezani term, am very sure you dnt know, that's to tell you how irrelevant minister state(kachukwu) is

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by KilluminatiX87(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
The first thing people look to see is his tribe...not his credentials. So much for one nigeria.
Then again, maybe buhari is appointing all these northerners to prove the people who think northerners are dullards wrong.
This country is truly bleeped sha.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Rexyl(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
anonimi:

How can you lie so blatantly by saying Jonathan marginalised the south west?
How?
He wanted to make a Yoruba woman- Mulikat Akande- the Speaker of the HoR. Our Asiwaju Asiwere & Gbajabiamila plotted against that and installed Tambuwal instead.
Not so

He started the reconstruction of the Lagos-Ibadan express road that our son of the soil- Ebola Owu had abandoned for eight years.
Not so

The two performing ministers in his cabinet were Yorubas- Adesina and Aganga.
Not so

Perhaps you have a different meaning for marginalisation that you will share with us.

Truly!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by plaetton: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dereformer:

Do you think southern Nigeria will ever be united? I doubt. The type of hatred the Igbos and the Yorubas have for each other is unprecedented.
Some people are benefiting from this animosity and I believe the North is using divide and rule approach to deceive the south.

I keep saying it, any politician that succeeds in uniting the sw and the se should be giving a southern award.

The day the SE and SW embrace each other and form a new alliance towards self determination, Northern influences will stop.

I beg to disagree that the Igbos and Yorubas have great hatred for each.
The Yorubas and Igbos have 10x more in common than then what separates them.

It is in federal political arena that they are mutually suspicious of each other. And this mutual suspicion goes way back to the Awolowo, Ojukwu and Azikiwe era.

As an Igbo, my opinion is that Yoruba political elites milk the past negative events between Igbos and Yorubas for their own selfish benefits, for federal crumbs.
Since Yorubas are known to be clannish ( a very positive attribute, by the way), they tend to follow their political leaders to political perdition. grin

Then again, I am sure a Yoruba would equally say the same about Igbos and their political elites.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by bezimo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari hypocrisy and bigoted nature stinks to high heavens. He is obviously presiding over the Federal Republic of Daura.

Only competent folks in the North.Right.
when the system implode it would be everybody to answer their fathers name.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Rexyl(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
plaetton:

Wow!

cry

Someone else couldn't have described what the country really looks like better. You get the picture. Soon or later those who are willing will understand better
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by dadexcel: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:
.. ....... It takes intelligence to know when you are being 'schemed', it takes smartness to understand the game.....
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by pepigeorge(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:

Ozalla is in Nkanu West and Nkerefi in Nkanu East.
wot is d the difference bw six and half a dozen
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by sojics(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wizteaser:
Genesis. Wait until we get to revelation.

In another news:Osibanjo to be replaced by-guess who?
of course jagaban.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by WorldRichest: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
frankline5:

Una never see any thing.
I wonder how sensible people voted for buhari while knowing fully well how bigoted he is.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on soyinka

Shame on falana

Shame on pastor bakere

Shame on ezekwesili

Shame on Amaechi

Shme on all zombies that were deceived with the propaganda that "bigot buhari" is a change agent.

shame on your forefathers.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by gevans(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
this is not news to me, true federalism is d sure solution

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by excel101(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
They're also the OPEC Chairperson, they hold 80% of oil bloc, minister of petroleum, NNPC GMD, etc. They head everything that got to do wit the oil industry. Na waoh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by kukandaka: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
To be honest Buhari has tried compared to this

Check out the "RECORD BREAKING" lineup led by GEJ;
1.NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi
4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa
9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa 11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu 13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu 15.SEC~Aruma Otteh
16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo
20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh
22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu
23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma
24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya
25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu
26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba 27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo
30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio
31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie
32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale
33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla
34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri
36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo 37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba 38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh
40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.
41.PPPRA~Mr Reginald chika Stanly
42.senior media nd publicity MR Reuben Abati
43.Chief Security officer. ~CP Moses jitoboh
44.D security services ~ ita ekpenyong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura / State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.