Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari (50678 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React / Uduaghan Took Out $30m From Midwestern Petroleum Company To Rig 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by yahrant140(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
NNPC BOARD UNDER FORMER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN...GEJ
BOARD CHAIRMAN-MRS. DIZIENI- SOUTH
BUKAR ABDULLAHI .NORTH.
STEVEN ORASANYA. SOUTH.
OLUSEGUN OKUNU. SOUTH
DANIEL WADZANI. SOUTH
BENARD O.N OTTI. SOUTH.
PETER NMADU. SOUTH.
TAYE HARUNA. SOUTH
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by philosopy: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
But wait...so all along that Buhari has been fighting to be president.

these; nepotizm, favouritizm, disregard for ppl are all he had in mind to showcase?

And to fly around the world.

I think we should look at the bigger picture...the APC for choosing him was one of the worst mistakes Nigerians ever made.

to most people, this is worse than the worst ever government in Nigeria...

CBN secret recruiment, FIRS secret recruitment swept under the carpet, retiring of mostly non northernesr from the military, police...

But..there is a time for everything. Nigeria will survive this onslaught of ethnic and religious cleaning.

God is watching
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by JimiOgunlola: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is why I support NDA.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by elisra(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
steppin:

Which kain yeye Igbo be this one? Anwu abi abum? Even Imo people would say awum not anwum.
Nwanne don turn to nwunne. Which kain yeye dialect be that?
Google translate fit work for Hausa or Yoruba language, but no be for Igbo.
You lose again!
ndi imo n'asu nwunne,anambra n'asu nwanne.
Mana n'ihi na ebidorom ulo akwukwo primary na nnewi,ga ulo akwukwo secondary na Amorka Ihiala lga.
Ihe m na ekwu bu na anam agwakorita igbo anambra na imo.
Odorom anya na imaghi igbo kariam.
Oburu na iche n'obu asi,zaghachim n'asusu igbo.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by mich24(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
frankline5:
Una never see any thing.
I wonder how sensible people voted for buhari while knowing fully well how bigoted he is.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on soyinka

Shame on falana

Shame on pastor bakere

Shame on ezekwesili

Shame on Amaechi

Shme on all zombies that were deceived with the propaganda that "bigot buhari" is a change agent.
I just noticed you forgot Mbaka and David West
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by gevans(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
anonimi:

.......and our only saviour is about to deliver it as promised.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2343594_buharitruefederalismpromise_jpegc85970dabfc1bf2df5d730398a429913

this is a good news, we pray it happen
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by steppin: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
elisra:
ndi imo n'asu nwunne,anambra n'asu nwanne.
Mana n'ihi na ebidorom ulo akwukwo primary na nnewi,ga ulo akwukwo secondary na Amorka Ihiala lga.
Ihe m na ekwu bu na anam agwakorita igbo anambra na imo.
Odorom anya na imaghi igbo kariam.
Oburu na iche n'obu asi,zaghachim n'asusu igbo.
Hahahaha! Nekwanu okongwu a! I ma Igbo karia onye?
I jikwa ahu? O dika Imego white?
Taa! Nwa afo Anambra state ka i na-anwa? I ji ogwu?
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by joegigs(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
kachukwu was only needed so he can take d blame as d person who fueled d increase in price of petroleum products.now,as d heat never went on him as there thought for him to resign. He get relived of his job,to give his brodas.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by joegigs(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
steppin:

Hahahaha! Nekwanu okongwu a! I ma Igbo karia onye?
I jikwa ahu? O dika Imego white?
Taa! Nwa afo Anambra state ka i na-anwa? I ji ogwu?
Taaaa! olee ndi na ama aka ebe a.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by coolscott(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:
When Dr Ibe kachukwu was the NNPC GMD and minister of state for petroleum at the expense of others region, nigerians never complained. When the fuel scarcity was biting hard most nigerian called for his sack on the ground he is not competent. Now the gentle man have been relieved from his duties as GMD but still head the board of the agency, nigerians are crying wolf. The main question, what does nigerian really want? Some of those crying has forgotten in a hurry who and who were the head of these juicy agencies in last administration. Before I forget, Dr Thomas John a member of the board, is he from north or from south south? Are we only looking at who heads NNPC or competency? Would this people turn around the future of NNPC for good to benefit the common man? Would they press and appeal to the conscience of NASS to pass the PIB, laying fallow on the floor? Should we allowed these unserious NASS who are more interested on allocating life pension and immunity for themselves to continue to deceive themselves not us? For those crying selective prosecution against corruption, can we make a comparable analysis along ethnic nationalities, those who have questions to answer. If you are sincere, the north are more affected than any other region. I sincerely hope we have not forgotten that Dasuki is a full "blooded" Fulani. One would have wondered what it would have been if Dasuki was from east or south south. I was shocked yesterday when I heard that a maid who worked for a female minister had over N2 billion naira in account opened in her maid's name and she was not a signatory. A quick reflection was how that sum will transform my LGA Nkanu east in Enugu state. I am sure it will finished the roads from 4 four Conners in Ozalla to very last town Nkerefi in that LGA. Again if that allegation is true, I am left with no other option to say our politician are wicked to the bone marrow.
[size=13pt]It would seem to many, I believe, that the presidency is after Dasuki (actually, punishing him) for his role in the 1984 coup that ousted general Buhari back in the day. I understand that the security services engaged in keepin him from seeing his lawyers and vice-versa.[/size]
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by tempest01(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mackson01:
Kachikwu was there as a south east / south south, yet Niger delta are still fighting. Niger delta you see your life

If niger delta wants to fight, can you withstand?
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by dubemivan(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari never disappoints, from 1984 till date Buhari has always been fighting for the north.
You'd be living in a fools paradise if you expect Buhari's nepotism to subside now.

*Modified*
Where are the "am a Christian from the South and I will vote Buhari" chanters?
We warned you didn't we?
No thanks to Oduduwa clan.... they have succeed in bringing NEGATIVE change into force. Unfortunately their VP son have been silenced and left to settle as a spectator in the affiars of the nation!
Sadly we are in a state of Bad gone Worse by our own undoing. Sometimes it is good to have experience maybe this time our people will learn!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by hopilo: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Omoyele your eyes are open now, no wonder of late you have started using your Sahara reporter to scratch this government small with that Burantai Dubai story of yours. Your lies against the last administration brought us here, so please enjoy your bargain.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by sammft99: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
SHAME TO OSHOMOLE,SHAME TO OYEGUN,SHAME TO OKOROCHA,SHAME TO ALL every one that voted to put us in the Terrible situation were glaring injustice is the order of the day.

frankline5:
Una never see any thing.
I wonder how sensible people voted for buhari while knowing fully well how bigoted he is.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on soyinka

Shame on falana

Shame on pastor bakere

Shame on ezekwesili

Shame on Amaechi

Shme on all zombies that were deceived with the propaganda that "bigot buhari" is a change agent.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by sammft99: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
you chop shit? Haruna is North.is kwara state in south? Wadzani is North and not south.Dont deceive pple here
yahrant140:
BUKAR ABDULLAHI .NORTH.
STEVEN ORASANYA. SOUTH.
OLUSEGUN OKUNU. SOUTH
DANIEL WADZANI. SOUTH
BENARD O.N OTTI. SOUTH.
PETER NMADU. SOUTH.
TAYE HARUNA. SOUTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by donem: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
when I see threads like this, I always look foreward to reading comments from Beremx, Omenka and the rest but I don't see them.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by phreakabit(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
yahrant140:
BUKAR ABDULLAHI .NORTH.
STEVEN ORASANYA. SOUTH.
OLUSEGUN OKUNU. SOUTH
DANIEL WADZANI. SOUTH
BENARD O.N OTTI. SOUTH.
PETER NMADU. SOUTH.
TAYE HARUNA. SOUTH

Only latrine sniffing and glue sniffing would lead to actions like the one above

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by amyzon: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
proffemi:

No. Shame on the Jonathan government.

Nigerians indeed always had concerns about Buhari. It speaks volumes that the people would decide to take a chance on a man they had previously rejected THREE times, rather than continue with Jonathan.
U said it all
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by amyzon: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
samcolee:
buh I don't like calling names buh Mr president is smart enough to epp his people. Mr Jonathan suppose do same when he was in power
It should be about Nigeria not about ur people. If u want to make it about ur people, than simply divide the nation so u can easily focus on ur people.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by amyzon: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
freenortheast:
Funny people of Nigeria, when a sourtherners are appointed, no matter the lopsidedness you wont talk, but when Northerners are fixed ala round peg in a round hole, you shout blue murder........why dont you advocate competence and merit over sectional or regional sentiments......please funny lazy youths that speak before thinking.......conduct research on federal appoitments holders...the government intention, strategic direction before you make statements.
U that knows it all educate us
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by OjukwuWarBird: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
dubemivan:

No thanks to Oduduwa clan.... they have succeed in bringing NEGATIVE change into force. Unfortunately their VP son have been silenced and left to settle as a spectator in the affiars of the nation!
Sadly we are in a state of Bad gone Worse by our own undoing. Sometimes it is good to have experience maybe this time our people will learn!

Can Yorubas ever learn undecided

Tippytop
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by OjukwuWarBird: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
donem:
when I see threads like this, I always look foreward to reading comments from Beremx, Omenka and the rest but I don't see them.

How will they comment when the light fuel and money they saw during Jonathan's government are gone

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by amyzon: 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
How do solve a problem like Nigeria.?
The only solution I can see is to divide this country
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by coolscott(m): 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
samcolee:
buh I don't like calling names buh Mr president is smart enough to epp his people. Mr Jonathan suppose do same when he was in power
[size=13pt]It would have not been good for Jonathan to do like that.
If Jonathan behaved that way, it would provide justification for what PMB is doing now.
Because he did not, it provides an easily identifiable contrast, something people can rightly say is the proper and right alternative.
[/size]
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by MrPresident1: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dragunov, have you read this thread?

Slowly but surely, the people are waking up, they will know the people who lied to them and the people who told them the truth. The major mistake Yoruba youths foolishly made was that they refused to listen to the elders, now they will be forced to live with the consequences of their 'democratic franchise'.

Yoruba youths threw away the baby and the bath water.

Buhari won in the SW by a margin of only about 500,000 votes, Tinubu is overated, he will be trashed in due course. Time continues to vindicate and validate the truthful and the truth.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
ritababe:

am telling you, I can't wait to vote him out.

Don't lie, did you vote for him at the last general election. Didn't he win. I am not supporting nepotism but stop acting like your vote is equivalent to 1million votes.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Aguntasolo1: 12:47am On Jul 06, 2016
GEJ was a very divisive president who, for no obvious reasons, showed undisguised disdain for SW. He probably regretted his actions and learned a bit of lessons from 2015 elections. Regardless of the superlatives generously showered on GEJ on this thread, he is not a pan-Nigerian nationalist in the mold of Obasanjo who, for all his warts, was at least fair to all sections of Nigeria. Similarly, Buhari is a parochial man at heart, a northern irredentist or probably a feudalist. And it is such an unfortunate development that he is turning out to be a northern version of GEJ.

It's unfortunate PDP doesn't have a path to presidency in 2019. Enjoy eight years of Buhari!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by prof12(m): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2016
All the wailing wailers, have you forgotten that during Jonathan's era northerners were second in command in most ministries, commissions, agencies and military formations, so it's time for their promotion,upgrading, uplifting or whatever you may call it.
So, why all the fucking noise.

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by ArcIbrahim38(m): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2016
NNPC BOARD UNDER FORMER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN...GEJBOARD CHAIRMAN-MRS. DIZIENI- SOUTHBUKAR ABDULLAHI .NORTH.STEVEN ORASANYA. SOUTH.OLUSEGUN OKUNU. SOUTHDANIEL WADZANI. SOUTHBENARD O.N OTTI. SOUTH.PETER NMADU. SOUTH.TAYE HARUNA. SOUTHNEWLY RECONSTITUTED NNPC BOARD UNDER PRESIDENT M.BUHARI.BOARD CHAIRMAN, IBE KACHIKWU - SOUTH.KACALA M. BARU. NORTHMAHMUD DUTSE. NORTHABBA KYARI. NORTHTHOMAS JOHN. SOUTHPIUS O. AKIN. SOUTHTAJUDEEN UMAR. SOUTHLAWAL MOHAMMED. NORTHYUSUF LAWAL. NORTH
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by kingysly(m): 1:13am On Jul 06, 2016
Thats how you guys spread blatant lies. The SW has the highest representation in GEJ's NNPC board appointment. Also some of the Christian names are Northern Christians.
Aguntasolo1:
GEJ was a very divisive president who, for no obvious reasons, showed undisguised disdain for SW. He probably regretted his actions and learned a bit of lessons from 2015 elections. Regardless of the superlatives generously showered on GEJ on this thread, he is not a pan-Nigerian nationalist in the mold of Obasanjo who, for all his warts, was at least fair to all sections of Nigeria. Similarly, Buhari is a parochial man at heart, a northern irredentist or probably a feudalist. And it is such an unfortunate development that he is turning out to be a northern version of GEJ.

It's unfortunate PDP doesn't have a path to presidency in 2019. Enjoy eight years of Buhari!

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by kingysly(m): 1:18am On Jul 06, 2016
Even the person that started this lie has deleted it. Many of the Christiannames are Northern Christians. Are Northern Christians not NORTHERN enough?

Please, see the correct appointment list & stop spreading propaganda. The days of blatant lies are over. We will fact-check EVERYTHING henceforth.

yahrant140:
BUKAR ABDULLAHI .NORTH.
STEVEN ORASANYA. SOUTH.
OLUSEGUN OKUNU. SOUTH
DANIEL WADZANI. SOUTH
BENARD O.N OTTI. SOUTH.
PETER NMADU. SOUTH.
TAYE HARUNA. SOUTH

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Aguntasolo1: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2016
kingysly:
Thats how you guys spread blatant lies. The SW has the highest representation in GEJ's NNPC board appointment. Also some of the Christian names are Northern Christians.

I would rather not debate ethnicity. But let us set the records straight. The highlighted portion of your comment is not true. You are probably ill informed and thought Oronsaye was representing SW on the board. He is from SS, specifically Edo. I hope that cures your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard / Four Plus Zero - Nigerians Say No To Buhari / Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.