Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari (50673 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React / Uduaghan Took Out $30m From Midwestern Petroleum Company To Rig 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by leo2020: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
This post is nothing but a mere abuse of social medium..Nigerians becoming more difficult to govern with these trending bad habbits of unnessecary complains at every moves by d govt ..200 million drivers in a Bus..Serious crash is loading..

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by yvonne111(f): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
yvonne111:
Twitter drama
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by kikake: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
[b] President Buharai has the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri in the NASS backing him - and they are in large numbers because of a rigged political structure -so he can never be impeached, even if he does wrong.

Many Nigerians from the south do not know that Nigeria's 36 states and Abuja political structure created by northern Nigeria soldiers is making southern Nigeria look like a little addition to northern Nigeria in forming Nigeria.

No federal country used land mass as criterion to derive new federal units from the old federal units, the way land mass was used by northern soldiers as criterion to create the 36 states, hence created undue large number of 20 states in the once one region north; but left only 17 states in the once two regions south. This is fraudulent.

With three senators from each state, Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri who has too many undue number of states draw more reps, and dominate Nigeria in every political gathering of Nigerians with members equally drawn from the states...

This is why every Nigerian politician has to pay homage now to far north politicians in order belong.

This is why Buharai can do anything, including filling up the public service with northerners, and nothing happens.

Restructure Nigeria politically or allow it die.

[/b]

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by bejeria101(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Those apc goons would come for your head na dis kind thing them no wan hear. Last cowbender wey your certificate,we are not cows.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by elisra(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
steppin:

Story! It's not easy to claim Igbo. Before you can do that, you must know a lot about Igbos and not some crap culled from Google.
Igbo man indeed!
yeah,igbos can claim or mimic any tribe but any tribe can't mimic or claim igbo
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Oxenomy: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
martineverest:
when ibos were in charge no one complained..nigerians and hypocrisy...
So Sowore, the owner of Sahara Reporters that is complaining there is Igbo too?.. Get out! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by ephi123(f): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
rose54321:

With all due respect, when i read comments like this, i know understand why we still see so many "Sai Buhari" chants on Nairaland.
Wisdom is profitable to direct, but when some people lack wisdom what can be done

Be true to your heart, following the presidents appointment can you honestly say he has been fair to all sections of Nigeria.
Nigeria is a federal republic, there is a reason bodies like the Federal Character commission were established, "TO GIVE ALL NIGERIANS a sense of belonging".

Nigeria is made up of over 250 ethnic divides, all very sensitive, to rule you need to bring all together, else you will keep hearing Biafra, Sovereign State etecera.

Nobody cares about the past, we are in the present and that's was paramount to us. The president, whether you or your zombie fans, admit it or not has succeeded and making Nigerians tribal conscious, yes there was always a degree of this, but now its worsened. There is no way faster to kill Nigeria than following this route.

Why Kyari? In a country with a population of over 170 million are we saying Kyari is the only competent and qualified??
Why were there 4 northern names?
What is wrong is wrong and the earlier we Nigerians unite at correcting it, the better.

You are defending him today, let see how history will judge you.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by anonimi: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
cyberguy72:
But you were not Shocked bout the revelations of the Properties BURUTAi had acquired in DUBAI,ZOMBIE NA ZOMBIE

When one is a zombie afflicted with slave mentality, that is how it manifests.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by planetx: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
I am laughing at you people talking about you can't wait for 2019. If you think the northern cabal surrounding Buhari will handover power in 2019 you people are in for a rude awakening.

You think they are going into overdrive to control all levers of power and security units in Nigeria without having a long term strategic goal? They will not make the GEJ mistake again, why Aba Kyari the chief of staff is now the unofficial prime minister and the one making a lot of this lopsided appointments. Osinbande or whatever he calls himself is now officially their errand boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by kikake: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oxenomy:
So Sowore, the owner of Sahara Reporters that is complaining there is Igbo too?.. Get out! angry angry

When Jonathan was president, it looked like Omoleye Sowore was using his SR to campaign for Buhari to replace Jonathan.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by ephi123(f): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari is a big-time ethnic BIGOT. Shame on him!! How can the president of a complex multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and multi-religious country like ours be so BLATANTLY bigoted?! Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by ayusco85(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
hucienda:
lol ... look at @MaupeO forming politically correct - as if she doesn't know the answer to that. A pity.

Kudos to Sowore for coming out plain.

I will keep saying it - the political correctness of the southern elite (of which they are glaring the serfs in the northern dominated lot) in the establishment be it in government, the media, corporate environment and the likes in the face of glaring issues like these is what emboldens the northern establishment to continue these wanton acts of impunity.

Wat are u trying to say in simple coherent English
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Dragonking: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
I am glad that the whole Southern Nigeria is seeing the deception from the north.. Very soon we shall be fully United and kick the northern crooks out.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Oxenomy: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
kikake:

When Jonathan was president, it looked like Omoleye Sowore was using his SR to campaign for Buhari to replace Jonathan.
Yes because he was doing a hatchet job for Tinubu and other interest groups.. Now he suffers low patronage hence, his real self is coming out.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by OYIBN: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
frankline5:
Una never see any thing.
I wonder how sensible people voted for buhari while knowing fully well how bigoted he is.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on soyinka

Shame on falana

Shame on pastor bakere

Shame on ezekwesili

Shame on Amaechi

Shme on all zombies that were deceived with the propaganda that "bigot buhari" is a change agent.

Until we choose to be honest, we will only be going round in circles. All the above names were not the main reason why we are where we are. Jonathan is. Had he not marginalised the South-West because they did not vote for PDP although they voted for him and assumed Tinubu was the same as South-West, there is no way Buhari would be President even if he had one trillion votes from the north. He would not have two-thirds of 36 states, a constitutional requirement. Jonathan relied on the northerners who were deceiving him and he was giving them plum positions while snubbing and ill-treating his brothers and sisters from his own zone, the South-West. It was too late when he realised his folly. He failed to realise that the people from South- West are so politically sophisticated that they make up their own minds independently and can't be directed by Tinubu who to vote for. He was so cruel to the South-,West and did not even listen to his party men and women from the South-West when they were complaining about marginalisation. He kept romancing the north, ill-treating South-West such that Buhari began to smell like sweet roses to the people from South-West. Myself that disliked Buhari with a passion because to me, he is a religious zealot and ethnic warload ended up voting for him. Readers who are not from the South-West must take a moment to think how they would have felt if they were from the South-West. One can say Tinubu entered one chance bus but at least South-West is getting the crumps that fall off the table. Not the best but much better than Jonathan's era. What we must all strive for is a true national leader like Mandela that would love his country and the citizens equally and galvanise them towards a common goal that will make Nigeria a great country that would be admired worldwide. Does anyone know who that Nigerian may be?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Limitednow: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
benedictnsi:
Lol... [size=14pt] Shebbi I talk am sometime last year say Buhari's government is called NORTHOCRACY.... cheesy

RE: GST 201
NORTHOCRACY : is best defined as a government of The North, by the North and For the Northeners.....

This government was first introduced in the late 1960BC but came invoke since 2015AD after Nigeria "mistakingly" Elected a slowpoke without mission and Ambition, a dulllard who is never concerned about how precarious the economy gets ......... Any questions cool

[font=Georgia]

He is not done yet ooo, by the time he is done with us eeeeh..... Mtcheeeew
[/size]

[font=Georgia]ghg [font]
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by breakeven: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
emeijeh:
Lol
Nigerians no get chill.
I know they can't wait for 2019 for them to use their PVC
That is if buhari allows the PVC to work. Can't you see the plan is on already. Inec, army police, prisons immigration, custom, judiciary etc all northerners. Uhmm we have a problem on our hands my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by chimauga(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Waka to you all

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lols. I kip wondering hw Nigeria govt wil handle d ND wit dis type of Govt.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Oladim001(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
repogirl:
It's all just funny to me sef, wetin person go talk again?

The real owners of Nigeria are taking back their birthright Na.

Abi no be una vote for them before? Wetin una expect?

NDA go soon start their own wahala again now when they hear this kind news...smh!
Eh now, when you've not even heard just the sound of bomb-blast before thats why you'b be giving doom predictions. Smh
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by nickxtra(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
frankline5:
Una never see any thing.
I wonder how sensible people voted for buhari while knowing fully well how bigoted he is.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on soyinka

Shame on falana

Shame on pastor bakere

Shame on ezekwesili

Shame on Amaechi
Shme on all zombies that were deceived with the propaganda that "bigot buhari" is a change agent.
Even me, am ashamed, because I supported him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Dragonking: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
mmsen:

4 Fulani presidents from a region that has some of the worst human indices on the planet. Not one of those presidents did anything positive worth talking about. The best of them is Yar'adua who came into power because 'he wasn't corrupt', they ignored the fact that his wife is.

This is why I'm angry with Igbos and Yorubas. Instead of realizing that they have both made progress over the past 20 years (unlike the North) and work together to build Nigeria into something great they choose to fight each other. Very silly people.
You are very right.. If igbos and Yoruba's can stop this their stupid fights and unite the whole Southern Nigeria, no one will need those northern crooks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Laid2001:
People can be MUM oo.
The minister is always the chairman of the board of NNPC!
And the real power in the industry belongs to the minister as yhe MD has very limited power.
Any contract above $20mil has to go to the board chaired by Kachikwu.
All policy directions is approved by Kachikwu.
The industry has been suffering since this man has been double hatting!

All important issue including this new board is at the recommendation of the minister.!

New licencing round is coming and the minister is the key person on this.

That sowore, surely does not know the industry!.

Who even remembers the GMDs that worked with Diezani?
She used 5 GMD over the spate of her five years as Minister.!

The power in the Nigerian oil sector is with the minister

I hope you remember Mr President is the minister himself.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Sgwash: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=martineverest post=47228287]when ibos were in charge no one complained..
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by DIKEnaWAR: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:

Ozalla is in Nkanu West and Nkerefi in Nkanu East.

I don't want it to seem like I am tackling you, but read your post again. Besides, it is not four corners of Ozalla. Ozalla has a junction called Four corner . You seem to know things about the place, but you are definitely from the area.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by ritababe(f): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
elisra:
with what i am seeing,pvcs wont be respected by this gang(government) in 2019

God will catch him

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Mmadu111: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
wxyz1:
Blame it on Tinubu and Amechi. they sold Nigeria out for a cup of tea, posterity will judge them.
What about those that followed the suit, were they blind?. Their fate is what they are reaping.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by anonimi: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
mmsen:
4 Fulani presidents from a region that has some of the worst human indices on the planet. Not one of those presidents did anything positive worth talking about. The best of them is Yar'adua who came into power because 'he wasn't corrupt', they ignored the fact that his wife is.

This is why I'm angry with Igbos and Yorubas. Instead of realizing that they have both made progress over the past 20 years (unlike the North) and work together to build Nigeria into something great they choose to fight each other. Very silly people.

Very silly people indeed.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
martineverest:
from ur name,i know where u are coming from.....dont 4get ibos dorminated gej govt in all ramifications.we s/s never complained.y are u guys now complaining when oda tribes are dorminating....the driving force of the economy are predominantly southerners.
go and check your history well... use Google and check the people who surrounded Jonathan.
my question is "can we ever have one Nigeria? '
British man sees his fellow British man, they relate..
but a Nigerian see his fellow Nigerian, we ask questions like " are you Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa?.

we as a nation are just diversified in the wrong areas ( religion, tribe etc) and until we find a way to fix that.. then we solve our problems
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Freedom4us: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
benedictnsi:
Lol... [size=14pt] Shebbi I talk am sometime last year say Buhari's government is called NORTHOCRACY.... cheesy

RE: GST 201
NORTHOCRACY : is best defined as a government of The North, by the North and For the Northeners.....

This government was first introduced in the late 1960BC but came invoke since 2015AD after Nigeria "mistakingly" Elected a slowpoke without mission and Ambition, a dulllard who is never concerned about how precarious the economy gets ......... Any questions cool

He is not done yet ooo, by the time he is done with us eeeeh..... Mtcheeeew
[/size]

[img]http://media.serious.io/29c5e81c4476ca6a/serious.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Dereformer(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
frankline5:
Una never see any thing.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on soyinka

Shame on falana

Shame on pastor bakere

Shame on ezekwesili

Shame on Amaechi

shame on all yorubas that voted pmb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Osinbajo In Abuja (Pictures) / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura / State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.