Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari (50679 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React / Uduaghan Took Out $30m From Midwestern Petroleum Company To Rig 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by elisra(m): 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
steppin:

Of course! We travel a lot like your president... Lol.
The only difference is we travel to make more money and expand our roots, but your Dullard travels to treat ear infection. grin
am igbo from the eastern heartland,assuming i want to claim yoruba from mowe ogun state,its not hard to do,also if i want to claim a northerner from kano state,its not difficult because i was born in kano state.
And then i know my southeast very well.
I am owerri guy.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Mackson01: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Kachikwu was there as a south east / south south, yet Niger delta are still fighting. Niger delta you see your life
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by jojothaiv(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sips kunu and smile briefly.
So Buhari is busy repping the northern part wella!
Kudos to you baba, the change is getting interesting each day
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by elisra(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
ritababe:

God will catch him
the man is simply confirming his hold on power by installing his loyal friends in strategic places,and remember that he had inec in control.
He cares nothing about the rest of Nigeria as in federal character.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by anonimi: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
gevans:
this is not news to me, true federalism is d sure solution

.......and our only saviour is about to deliver it as promised.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2343594_buharitruefederalismpromise_jpegc85970dabfc1bf2df5d730398a429913

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by lionduke(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

You are not from where you claimed. Ozalla and Nkerefi are not in the same LGA.
Correct man!!
Your eyes sharp, ozalla is in nkanu west LGA while nkerefi is in nkanu East LGA
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by wadetaw202: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wizteaser:
Genesis. Wait until we get to revelation.

In another news:Osibanjo to be replaced by-guess who?

By saraki
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:
...Dasuki is a full "blooded" Fulani....

The Name Dasuki Constantly Reminds Buharrri of The Death warrant/silent elimination which Dasuki as ADC to Bangidaa kept begging his master to give signal/or go ahead to eliminate buhary while in detention. If you look critically into this Dasuki's case... Very well from the back yard angle. Daura President lost his first wife. Lost children, lost properties in an unexplanable house fire. Lost freedom. Lost alot. Infact ! The soldiers that went to steal form his house before the fire were commanded by...' So its very natural for him to remember past and go after a common colonel under any tag. So pls dont let us do history classes today as am only a good fan of toto. Pls note. Buharrri is for the north, for the cabals, and for himself.

So stop displaying ignorance here. GetDFuckOut

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by M4gunners: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
frankline5:
Una never see any thing.
I wonder how sensible people voted for buhari while knowing fully well how bigoted he is.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on soyinka

Shame on falana

Shame on pastor bakere

Shame on ezekwesili

Shame on Amaechi

Shme on all zombies that were deceived with the propaganda that "bigot buhari" is a change agent.
Don't forget Rev Frank Mbaka please.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by chachanga: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
hucienda:
lol ... look at @MaupeO forming politically correct - as if she doesn't know the answer to that. A pity.

Kudos to Sowore for coming out plain.

I will keep saying it - the political correctness of the southern elite (of which they are glaring the serfs in the northern dominated lot) in the establishment be it in government, the media, corporate environment and the likes in the face of glaring issues like these is what emboldens the northern establishment to continue these wanton acts of impunity.

Political correctness?!

Na self-serving greed and subservient cowardice from Southern Leaders that's already percolated into the largely brainwashed Southern polity's mentality joor!

Have you ever seen any other people so screwed over again and again and yet still not learning or willing to tow the path of emancipation, self-determination and, even at the very least, true federalism, smh?!
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by kukandaka: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Who is fair more between PBM GEJ

Check out the "RECORD BREAKING" lineup led by GEJ;
1.NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi
4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa
9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa 11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu 13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu 15.SEC~Aruma Otteh
16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo
20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh
22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu
23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma
24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya
25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu
26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba 27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo
30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio
31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie
32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale
33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla
34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri
36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo 37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba 38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh
40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.
41.PPPRA~Mr Reginald chika Stanly
42.senior media nd publicity MR Reuben Abati
43.Chief Security officer. ~CP Moses jitoboh
44.D security services ~ ita ekpenyong
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
Daniska, I can find CDS or Police IG, CNS, and the rest...??
kukandaka:
Who is fair more between PBM GEJ

Check out the "RECORD BREAKING" lineup led by GEJ;
1.NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi
4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa
9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa 11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu 13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu 15.SEC~Aruma Otteh
16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo
20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh
22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu
23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma
24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya
25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu
26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba 27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo
30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio
31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie
32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale
33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla
34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri
36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo 37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba 38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh
40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.
41.PPPRA~Mr Reginald chika Stanly
42.senior media nd publicity MR Reuben Abati
43.Chief Security officer. ~CP Moses jitoboh
44.D security services ~ ita ekpenyong
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by blacknumbia123(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol.... Na him you d talk small small

Even Domestic and wild animals for houses and bushes around Nigeria can't wait to come out en mass to vote against Ajala de junkeeter and his APC crew of propagandists cheesycheesycheesy

The funny part of it is that, in 2019 PDP and APC candidate is still coming from the north. Unless we are ready to vote HOPE.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by mailmitch(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
emeijeh:
Lol
Nigerians no get chill.
I know they can't wait for 2019 for them to use their PVC

Oga no vex o , hw sure are u say u will see evn 2Mao Abi u dey wait fr buhari to appoint sme1 frm d north as ur father b4 ur eyes open . Oga its tym we Nigerians tke to d streets nd denounce ths evil tht is staring @ us. B4 it kills us
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by siomablesso(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
SHAME ON ALL OF U THAT VOTED FOR Apc shasha! !!!!!! Shame
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by dvee2: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
In the eyes of Buhari :

North East = 1
North West = 1
North central = 1
Total = 3

South East =1
South West =1
South South =1
Total =3

This is exactly what the constitution said.

IN THE EYES OF WAILERS:-

North = 1
Total =1

South East =1
South West = 1
South South = 1
Total = 3

That's how they think it should be.
Wailers Change the constitution first.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by uduigwomen(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
wxyz1:
Blame it on Tinubu and Amechi. they sold Nigeria out for a cup of tea, posterity will judge them.

I support you totally my brother. See what they led southern Nigerians into
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by steppin: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
elisra:
am igbo from the eastern heartland,assuming i want to claim yoruba from mowe ogun state,its not hard to do,also if i want to claim a northerner from kano state,its not difficult because i was born in kano state.
And then i know my southeast very well.
I am owerri guy.
Keep claiming. Igbo man indeed!
It's so glaring you're trying so hard to act like you're from the east. Owerri guy indeed! Who says that?
It's like saying you're an Ikeja guy... Lol.
I forgot to add, before you claim Igbo, you must get sense too...lol
And going through my posts won't help.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by DeltaOil: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
I beg make everybody go siddon.

The north say's the oil is theirs.

So they have the right to fill every position with Northerners and come and claim all the oil blocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4c9-Yf0-k

They only forgot to clear that thinking with the NDA boys grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by MakeWeTalk: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
frankline5:
Una never see any thing.
I wonder how sensible people voted for buhari while knowing fully well how bigoted he is.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on soyinka

Shame on falana

Shame on pastor bakere

Shame on ezekwesili

Shame on Amaechi

Shme on all zombies that were deceived with the propaganda that "bigot buhari" is a change agent.

M4gunners:

make una no forget Adeboye oh, na him give christian vote to this Northocentris islamist
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by MakeWeTalk: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
frankline5:
Una never see any thing.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on soyinka

Shame on falana

Shame on pastor bakere

Shame on ezekwesili

Shame on Amaechi

M4gunners:

make una no forget Adeboye oh, na him give christian vote to this Northocentric islamist
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by nek12: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wizteaser:
Genesis. Wait until we get to revelation.

In another news:Osibanjo to be replaced by-guess who?

Revelation ke? Revelation is the last. We should get to Malachi first before talking of revelation.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by codemaniacs: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
mmsen:

4 Fulani presidents from a region that has some of the worst human indices on the planet. Not one of those presidents did anything positive worth talking about. The best of them is Yar'adua who came into power because 'he wasn't corrupt', they ignored the fact that his wife is.

This is why I'm angry with Igbos and Yorubas. Instead of realizing that they have both made progress over the past 20 years (unlike the North) and work together to build Nigeria into something great they choose to fight each other. Very silly people.

plaetton:

Whereas the above statement may be construed as being tribalistic, the GLARING FACTS of Nigeria's sordid history ATTESTS to it's VERACITY.

That both OBJ and GEJ united Nigeria by running truly pan-Nigerian administrations where merit took priority over tribe really really annoyed the northern elites.

That both OBJ and GEJ expanded the middle class ( dominated by southerners) really really annoyed the northern elites.

That both the OBJ and GEJ invested so much on education , Northern education especially, was taken as an unforgivable insult to the northern feudal elites.
How dare OBJ and GEJ remind them of the their glaring failures against their own people.

The irony is that the type of hatred that the northern elites have GEJ or anything related to GEJ administration is oddly directly proportional to the high level of attention GEJ paid to northern education and economic development.

Again, this might appear like a tribalistic rant, but let's do away with the political correctness and call a spade a spade. After all, Buhari and brethren have absolutely NO pretences about political correctness or their agenda.

Let's take a minute and reflect, for those old enough, that anytime things appear to be getting good in Nigeria , the northern elites intervene to take us back a few decades.

Look back at 1983, when this same Buhari committed treason against his fatherland by overthrowing a Democratic government, a growing and maturing democracy.
What happened to Nigeria thereafter ? undecided

Let's look back at 1993 when the whole nation united and voted for a new Democratic government, MKO Abiola.
Again, what happened next?
The same northern elites scuttle that peaceful transition that would have united Nigeria in more ways than imagined.

Then came Abacha, and the tyranny of that feudal Despot took Nigeria back another 2 decades.

Was it an accident that after POWER shifted to the South for the better part of the last 16years, that our economy began to grow, debts paid off, boost in education, boost in agriculture, boost in trade, the largest economic expansion since the colonial days, the largest expansion of the middle class ( the backbones of any economy) since the colonial era ?

Wow!
And what an odd coincidence (?) that the same Buhari is back, and is quickly taking Nigeria back to the LOCUST years, the years of hunger, despair and desolation.

What an odd, but very very sad coincidence indeed.
cry

Dereformer:

Do you think southern Nigeria will ever be united? I doubt. The type of hatred the Igbos and the Yorubas have for each other is unprecedented.
Some people are benefiting from this animosity and I believe the North is using divide and rule approach to deceive the south.

I keep saying it, any politician that succeeds in uniting the sw and the se should be giving a southern award.

The day the SE and SW embrace each other and form a new alliance towards self determination, Northern influences will stop.

Dragonking:
You are very right.. If igbos and Yoruba's can stop this their stupid fights and unite the whole Southern Nigeria, no one will need those northern crooks.

Iceland population is not over 1 million people and they are a country, the SW has over 10 million people, the SE has over 5 million, the SS has over 5 million...

we all know the truth. Nigeria's unity is the problem. An igbo man named aguiyi ironsi made it worse by making Nigeria adopt a unitary system of government.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari is becoming unwise and a secessionist by the day. Ii wish the people happy change.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by elisra(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
steppin:

Keep claiming. Igbo man indeed!
It's so glaring you're trying so hard to act like you're from the east. Owerri guy indeed! Who says that?
It's like saying you're an Ikeja guy... Lol.
I forgot to add, before you claim Igbo, you must get sense too...lol
And going through my posts won't help.
nwunne,anwu onye umuduruobi,ofekata orodo mbaitoli imo state.
Biko nwunnem,anwu m onye igbo,agaram ulo akwukwo mahadum futo,mana anam akuzi nkuzi na ulo akwukwo secondary na port harcourt.
Achorom ka i mara na otutu nwere ike isu igbo mana otutu enweghi ike iji igbo ede edemede.
Anam asu igbo,ede igbo,abum kwam engr na polymers and textile.
Uwam uwa iri,agam abu onye igbo.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by StarCj(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
360metrosports:
REad more at http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/nnpc-is-now-northern-nigeria-petroleum.html

The new NNPC GMD was the GMD of anti-corruption commission of NNPC.
we all know how corrupt NNPC has been for more than 4 years
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Amaechi nwanna m nwoke. O kwa isi na ibu onye be anyi mana eziokwu na puta ihe na edemede i na ede ebe a.

Jide onwe gi aka maka ndi na pia mma na azu

Iberibe bu ife o joo

Amaechi1 is not Igbo
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
amaechi1:

Ozalla is in Nkanu West and Nkerefi in Nkanu East.

Hausa boy. Represent your tribe Oga.
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by chukuli(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
frankline5:
Una never see any thing.

Shame on Tinubu

Shame on soyinka

Shame on falana

Shame on pastor bakere

Shame on ezekwesili

Shame on Amaechi

this guy called buhari is a fool
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by emeijeh(m): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
mailmitch:

Oga no vex o , hw sure are u say u will see evn 2Mao Abi u dey wait fr buhari to appoint sme1 frm d north as ur father b4 ur eyes open . Oga its tym we Nigerians tke to d streets nd denounce ths evil tht is staring @ us. B4 it kills us

Whats this one saying?
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by steppin: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
elisra:
nwunne,anwu onye umuduruobi,ofekata orodo mbaitoli imo state.
Biko nwunnem,anwu m onye igbo,agaram ulo akwukwo mahadum futo,mana anam akuzi nkuzi na ulo akwukwo secondary na port harcourt.
Achorom ka i mara na otutu nwere ike isu igbo mana otutu enweghi ike iji igbo ede edemede.
Anam asu igbo,ede igbo,abum kwam engr na polymers and textile.
Uwam uwa iri,agam abu onye igbo.
Which kain yeye Igbo be this one? Anwu abi abum? Even Imo people would say awum not anwum.
Nwanne don turn to nwunne. Which kain yeye dialect be that?
Google translate fit work for Hausa or Yoruba language, but no be for Igbo.
You lose again!
Re: NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari by JimiOgunlola: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari never disappoints, from 1984 till date Buhari has always been fighting for the north.
You'd be living in a fools paradise if you expect Buhari's nepotism to subside now.

*Modified*
Where are the "am a Christian from the South and I will vote Buhari" chanters?
We warned you didn't we?

My brother, let me confess. Thoze were our musilms in yorubaland claiming to be christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

State Viability Index: Full list from Economic Confidential - Vanguard / Four Plus Zero - Nigerians Say No To Buhari / Bandits Capture Nigerian Military Base In Zamfara, Kill 12 Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.