Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (103600 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by emmand2(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
this wont be bad for those feminist with their female equality agenda
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Shegximovic: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
O boi shai na ctown babe be dis oo.... The symbol don show ooo
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by joseph1832(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
calliope:
huh?! there are things you dont need an invite to participate undecided

Amen to this Calli. You a stoner?
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by edbor(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
am open to new things. . but i don't like addicts
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Idrhas(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vote FALCONEY 4 MR NAIRALAND!!!
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by mentbrown355(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
ouigy99:
I will take that paper she is about to use and give her original rizzler .
vanilla or Burberry rizzler
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Onexex(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Shift for me as u know say n puff puff pass. Then u know d rest no baby u day hi me
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Teeboy22(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Omo...na SK be this ke

Omor..lol
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by calliope(f): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Amen to this Calli. You a stoner?

urggh....To some degree nope, kinda on the low side, tho some serious progression is ongoing smiley Errrr weed is bae kiss
confer with a friend how to earn da title,and he said something about 15sticks per day shocked
still struggles btw2-3.
you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Teeboy22(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=kingsman66 post=47277363]stop her for what.......just pass her enter inside room immediate pull my dress and wait for her[/quotek]

Gbayi

Na dat one sure pass

She go FCK u die
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by joseph1832(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
calliope:

urggh....To some degree nope, kinda on the low side, tho some serious progression is ongoing smiley Errrr weed is bae kiss
confer with a friend how to earn da title,and he said something about 15sticks per day shocked
still struggles btw2-3.
you?
Wow!. 15 sticks per day? shocked shocked that's on the high side. I just go with the flow, as I hang around stoners who take pride in their weed.

I've seen scented / liquor rizzla, weed crushers, and other accessories that makes me wow just how religiously some peeps take weed.

What's your usual brand? Took something yesterday called Arizona. Men that sh1t was tight as _fuck. You should try it, SK is now becoming outdated. grin
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by calliope(f): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Wow!. 15 sticks per day? shocked shocked that's on the high side. I just go with the flow, as I hang around stoners who take pride in their weed.

I've seen scented / liquor rizzla, weed crushers, and other accessories that makes me wow just how religiously some peeps take weed.

What's your usual brand? Took something yesterday called Arizona. Men that sh1t was tight as _fuck. You should try it, SK is now becoming outdated. grin
last tym i hangout wit my coz.. he gave me Arizona and it blew my mind grin shiit is the real deal.. but since i came back 2 sch, dope and sk are d only ones i could lay my hands on.
so now there is something we r actually on d same page on?Lol grin
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Mekzyzeus(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
chiddyok:
He will probably say 'tap for 2'.

Baba..I hands up !!!! wink wink
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Mekzyzeus(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cherishing:
slap d hell

Goan sit down jare!! tongue tongue
You wan slap person wey dey do good work?? Or you mean the other type of slap?? shocked cool
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Kizzkizz(f): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Just help her remove the seeds well. The seeds are bad, not the weed itself when taken appropriately.
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by lordkhalifa(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
I will join her grincheesygrin
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by elmogaji(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
I go collect d weed add Jedi cum mol her double rizzler#shotiyee
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Mettlefriday(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
I've to caution her precisely and make sure I fulfil my mission.
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by joseph1832(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
calliope:

last tym i hangout wit my coz.. he gave me Arizona and it blew my mind grin shiit is the real deal.. but since i came back 2 sch, dope and sk are d only ones i could lay my hands on.
so now there is something we r actually on d same page on?Lol grin

LOL. We always have been on the same page, Calli. Its just we look at things from different point of view.

Can I ask the school you're in, and what you study?
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lwkmd. If I had plans to propose to her, i"d throw dem away...

Buh if it's just for flings, i"ll leave her to smoke finish before talking to her
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by dwana91(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
what will be your reaction if you were her boyfriend

will you stop her from smoking the weed or you will allow her.

is this kingcheezypuff?
r u b b i s h, so make we c d decade b o o b y abi? mtcheew...
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by tayo200(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
I won't join her neither will I stop her..but dts d end of our relationship cos I don't smoke
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by mfujah(m): 5:58am On Jul 08, 2016
will help her finish moll... and join the party sharp!
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Ogbulaba(m): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2016
omo na to join her make we run 1 nation
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by calliope(f): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. We always have been on the same page, Calli. Its just we look at things from different point of view.

Can I ask the school you're in, and what you study?
Uhm........ You seem cooler than I tot well, If you say so, I tend to agree with you den?
One of d prestigious University in the eastern part of Nigeria.... Studin a science related course.....
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Naughtylyn: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Well, that would make the shagging worthwhile if you allow her go on. But would you stay as bf? That is the next big kweshon!

Young people who need to empower themselves or you need to empower someone to be self reliant should buy this resource here.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by joseph1832(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
calliope:

Uhm........ You seem cooler than I tot well, If you say so, I tend to agree with you den?
One of d prestigious University in the eastern part of Nigeria.... Studin a science related course.....
LOL. Well I have my moments. People tend to find common ground when they do or see something they like or love to do.

Well that's not saying much, is it? Lol. Anyway, I'll take it as it is, wouldn't want to probe further and cause you discomfort. smiley
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Jewelnutch: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is the perfect girl for everyman. (:
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by naijamakossa(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jewelnutch:
This is the perfect girl for everyman. (:
jeez!!!!!!
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by metroid(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2016
[b]Wait for bae to finish rolling, light it up then we puff puff pass as Adele dey take us to the other side with Hello on repeat grin
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 02, 2016
calliope:

still struggles btw2-3.
you?
err you're a stonerr? I like you more already, you should comman join dairyland, you'd love it. And whats the name of your school plssss
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by calliope(f): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
sexfabregas:

err you're a stonerr? I like you more already, you should comman join dairyland, you'd love it. And whats the name of your school plssss
yes I am smiley

yu a stoner too?

awwn i yam blushing... dairyland is a facade sad so its nah for me , tho i keep a journal.

as for school i jut finished this afternoon cheesy so i'm done with school wink

is the name still necessary? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.