Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (103607 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by itsmisterdavid: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sweetheart, please when u finish, roll 1 for me too dear.
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
vicstar:

na from her mama..sandoskii she learn am from grin those girls dey make me enjoy diz section, dey can never take anything personal.... Unlike the other girls cry if u bash dem for their ill behavior dey start taking it personal lipsrsealed

Wetin happen.... I no fit sell my market well today abi, no make me vex..... My pikin Makydebbie na good girl.... She go marry Bill Gate son....gringrin
I dey market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by dantyboy: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
what will be your reaction if you were her boyfriend

will you stop her from smoking the weed or you will allow her.

is this kingcheezypuff?
will even join her self
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by ajalawole(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2016
Www.com. dats all
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nickymezor(f): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tosyne2much over to u
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by greggng: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
A lady that takes weed could bang u till u started begging her to allow u go
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Wetin happen.... I no fit sell my market well today abi, no make me vex..... My pikin Makydebbie na good girl.... She go marry Bill Gate son....gringrin
I dey market

My in law I've engaged your daughter already
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by vanvick247(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
kingsman66:
stop her for what.......just pass her enter inside room immediate pull my dress and wait for her

Lolz. Una go continue part 2 inside room. Baddooo
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
chai

it bin long I ve heard from that sandoski bae

abi the mod don arrest her
she dey serve for prison?

she is another crazy girl

Prison ke.......

Dos mod no fit do me anything...... I get long legs ooo.... I be two star General for Army...

If dem mistakenly allow me go prison, NL go shake oooogringringrin...

Na only craze person dey sabi him fellow craze person... Bros,na you and me dey craze.....
gringrin

I don miss u scarra

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
We smoke and reason together....I love when a lady is high around me.. She gets so free can even b nekkid all around d house tongue
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by obisdavinc(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
I will ask her the origin of the weed before allowing her to take it
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
olihilistic:

My in law I've engaged your daughter already

Ta..... Who dash u.......

You no be Bill gate son..... We no want you... I go vex pour u water for ur body , if I catch you close to our housegrin

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Ta..... Who dash u.......

You no be Bill gate son..... We no want you... I go vex pour u water for ur body , if I catch you close to our housegrin
Lemme inquire from your husband you're just a house wife.

Cc Smellymouth I want your daughter (makydebbie) to marry me

1 Like

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by donsteady(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Is normal Na, 7 out of 10 girls smokes
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Lastine: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
E be like say our Mods don dy craze.... This for FP

Abeg, who did this trend??
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by oshiokpu(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nawa
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by macotrading72(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
The fear of weed is the beginning of wisdom grin

1 Like

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
olihilistic:

Lemme inquire from your husband you're just a house wife.

Cc Smellymouth I want your daughter (makydebbie) to marry me

Him dey sleep, abeg no wake em......

Wen I talk my Oga no go change em mouth....grin
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Barigaboy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
It has happened to me before. I just turned back making sure she knew I saw her very well so that she wouldn't deny. She called I never picked till she waka come my house. Cos If i advice her at that moment she woudnt see it has anything d person wey don dey anoda world. If u keep quiet she will feel that u would soon get use to it. Its better for me to show her my oda side n will drag d matter for days for her to know d weight of her atrocity

1 Like

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Uglykelvin(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Who pays their babes suprise visit this days? Don't pay that visit if u dnt wanna be sad

1 Like

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by skywalker001(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
Am gonna join her and enjoy it wit her...
Meanwhile in other news u need to vote this man cos he's d man of the people grin

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by RitzyPrince(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Surprise Visit?

1 Like

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by vicstar(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
Cherishing:
I await Ur bashing Your Highness smiley

chai! U just took me off guard cry am speechless grin
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by stefanweeks: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Join her of course

No time
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by vicstar(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I dey market

madam abeg no vex oo cry sell well o, u know say na u b breadwinner of d family gringrin
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by obumkeke(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Depends... If it is her first time..... shocked shocked shocked I go shout the weed spirit outta her....

But if na wetin she do before, that mins i already no.... Na to join her ni. grin grin grin grin

But me ni no go date dat kind girl.... I de mad?
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Kakamorufu(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Join da fun. Get high and fuvck d hell outta eachother
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Paulpenny(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
what will be your reaction if you were her boyfriend

will you stop her from smoking the weed or you will allow her.

is this king.cheezy.puff?
shiiiit begins bro
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by vicstar(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
naijamakossa:
chai
it bin long I ve heard from that sand.oski bae
abi the mod don arrest her she dey serve for prison?
she is another crazy girl
gringrin
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Forzap: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nah to join her sharply cheesy cheesy
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Cherishing(f): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
vicstar:

chai! U just took me off guard cry am speechless grin
Sorry u berra go back to ya duty post grin #meguard tongue
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
vicstar:

madam abeg no vex oo cry sell well o, u know say na u b breadwinner of d family gringrin

Bros, Na so I see am.......cry

Bt I fit send u my account numbers{GTB Bank, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank, Intercontinental Bank, Oceanic bank and Union bank} make I use chop sallah.....
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.