Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (103599 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
calliope:

yes I am smiley

yu a stoner too?

awwn i yam blushing... dairyland is a facade sad so its nah for me , tho i keep a journal.

as for school i jut finished this afternoon cheesy so i'm done with school wink

is the name still necessary? grin

sure i'm a stoner, but wait wait... Are you kidding me? You finished your final exam today? Pls the name of the school is necessary.

Yall wore white shirts that people used maker to sign anyhow on abi??
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by calliope(f): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=sexfabregas post=48117861]
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by ShaqFu: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
calliope:

yes I am smiley

yu a stoner too?

awwn i yam blushing... dairyland is a facade sad so its nah for me , tho i keep a journal.

as for school i jut finished this afternoon cheesy so i'm done with school wink

is the name still necessary? grin

California Love. kiss One day we'll roll a blunt together. wink
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by calliope(f): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
sexfabregas:

sure i'm a stoner, but wait wait... Are you kidding me? You finished your final exam today? Pls the name of the school is necessary.

Yall wore white shirts that people used maker to sign anyhow on abi??[/quote\][/quote]

Aw.. smiley

nah.. i finished like 2hrs ago and my white is in a pitiable state right now... drenched wit paint and water and all kinds of hand writingsembarassed

peeps got no chill, like say them mean me grin

but Twas fun smiley tho they want to dance all round school but moi just want get stoned all day smiley

since yu insis
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by calliope(f): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
California Love. kiss One day we'll roll a blunt together. wink

lolz

hi shaq smiley

it wud be fun... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=calliope post=48118353][/quote]
lol great lion abi lioness, congrats. And make sure you get some weed tonight. Weed never did anybody bad.
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by calliope(f): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
sexfabregas:

lol great lion abi lioness, congrats. And make sure you get some weed tonight. Weed never did anybody bad.

Tanks boo..

ha!!! its a compulsion smiley

ya, so right i never really understand why there are so much constraint mitigating against it usage cry

well someday they wud know beta grin

1 Like

Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by ShaqFu: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
calliope:

lolz

hi shaq smiley

it wud be fun... grin
Honestly it will. Congratulations on graduating.

Can I celebrate on your behalf. grin
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by calliope(f): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
Honestly it will. Congratulations on graduating.

Can I celebrate on your behalf. grin

Lmao.

off course you can.. smiley

bills on me grin
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by ShaqFu: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
calliope:

Lmao.

off course you can.. smiley

bills on me grin
LOL. Atta girl. You're cooler than you read Calli... I might be catching feelings... I just might. grin wink Lol.
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
calliope:

Tanks boo..

ha!!! its a compulsion smiley

ya, so right i never really understand why there are so much constraint mitigating against it usage cry

well someday they wud know beta grin
i pray oh, its just ignorance
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by calliope(f): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
LOL. Atta girl. You're cooler than you re ;Dad Calli... I might be catching feelings... I just might. grin wink
Lol.

Aw.

stop joor, you making me blush. grin

feelings kwa? stay in track man. lolz

before someborri coman break my head cool
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by Wantedola(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
I'll continue with my visitation na. What will do before?
Re: You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. by wizdomnzube(m): 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Me go comot shirt follow ha kpom, then knack ha on repeat! Shey u dey wyn me ni smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.