Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... (46606 Views)

Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Beautiful Albino Lady / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2016
@jeffcheddy

If you are not a carrier of the albino gene, your children wont be albinos.

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by enshi(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2016
Kherry:
There are so many wayz of taking care of albinos with out any prob...........cos I gat 3 in my house nd am hopin to have mine

Kherry.... You are hoping

Have you discussed that with me.....

So you plan Givin me all round albino wihtout my consent....

I haff catch you

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by ojuolu(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Its not an easy decision tho to make, but she's a promising girl and when she dresses sef, with all the swag, u hardly know she's one. And she's even good with catering services and making of bags alongside her degree. Am considering meeting her parents sha, but my mind never strong for nw. I need ginger. Lol
This is where the problem normally start. Oga, do you love her? Can you always, always love her irrespective of what people will have to say? Do you see her beyond her skin colour and conditions? when you look deep into her heart, what do you see? Please search your heart and do not rush into answering me.
If you can picture you guys together in let say 5, 10 years to come, with a beautiful family and healthy kids, believe it and go for it. Albino is a condition not a disease. It has been managed in the past, and it is still being manage now. You described her as beautiful, that mean she and her parents are doing great job taking charge of the condition. If you love her enough (things we do for love), please go ahead. This is not sickle cell anemia case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2016
sukkot:
bros just marry the girl. this is 2016, a woman who is in love with a broke nigga is a rare gem. she is something special. take care of that woman and wife her. God will provide.

Mehnnn u don finish me. I aint broke o. Just some shits dat happen once in a while.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Kherry: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2016
enshi:

I haff catch you

Lol.........Handsome am nt God nw,I jst like dem
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Kherry: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2016
enshi:

I haff catch you

Lol.........Handsome am nt God nw,I jst like dem
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by sukkot: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Mehnnn u don finish me. I aint broke o. Just some shits dat happen once in a while.
'
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by sukkot: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

i hear you but go and marry that kind woman. God done bless you. go and sin no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
U have to be very dark and when i say dark u must be darker than the back of a burnt pot for u to make good babies with an albino.if u yellow and u come dey do am with albino dat na bad market o.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by ashjay001(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Its not an easy decision tho to make, but she's a promising girl and when she dresses sef, with all the swag, u hardly know she's one. And she's even good with catering services and making of bags alongside her degree. Am considering meeting her parents sha, but my mind never strong for nw. I need ginger. Lol

U read smart! U're on NL! Why not take d next step and google albinism, read all materials on it and arrive at ur informed decision?!

My 2cents- unless ur family also carries d gene, or av a propensity to be very light skinned, ur kids should escape!
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by YourNemesis: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
comeandmarry:
Una Don dey nack,id rather marry girl wey Don bleach Dan marry albino. If na say na UK albino like dem rooney dem,i for say e legit,but guy reason well.
Hope you wont be ashamed of her later like going out,holding hands,my wife mentality in the midst of other nigerians with no skin color challenge ,you know the stigma Dat comes with albinos,if you already donated Yur cum in her many times, niggi get ready to be called albino daddy.hahahahahahaha
Dont marry out of pity,dont get married cause shez all caring.women are full of deceit.
like I said dumb niggis getting married for dumb reasons while pullin dumb stunts dis days.

WTF is wrong with you?
Are albinos not human beings? If you give birth to one what will you do?
Or you think couples that gave birth to albinos knew they will be having albino children? Someone can marry an albino and have no albino kids, while two dark skinned people can marry and have albinos.
Ok lets assume that you even give birth to dark skinned children with congenital diseases nko? Albinism is only skin deep, they are very normal people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by baysol: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lexxyfund:
Bro, go ahead,... we are all humans, Albinos only lack pigment in their skin.. you might be lucky not to have an albino child.. but if you don't marry her, who will .. bcus a fellow albino marrying her will increase the chance by 97% of having more albinos .

Spot on. Remember my brother that God almioghty is the owner of doing and achievements Pray over this to the instituter of Marriage Jehovah and let it take full control. Anybody can have health issues even if not an Albino. Remember that love covers all thing and there is a reason your parth crossed in the first place. Let love and not gene which no one can control rule your life it is well my brother.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by SpencerLewis(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Just started a relationship with an albino girl who loves me dearly. She's been faithful and helps me too when I'm broke. But I don't know what the future holds between us cos I'm a youth corper as well and we are both passing out by sept/oct. I promised to marry the next girl that comes my way, and here are my with this caring hearted girl. But my fear is what are the chances of my future kids health. What if they are all albinos,in terms of their healt issues,like eyes,skin etc. Will it not be unfair to them? Please I need advices here. Thanks
The only difference b/w d 2 of u is dat u've d pigment melanin & she doesn't. D inheritance of albino is recessive. That means is not dorminant. Ur children wont get it, but some of ur grand children will be albinos. Don't be afraid. U shd be worried abt her own health as they are prone to skin cancer & shd avoid sun bathing.
Is still me ur one & only LUCIFER SON OF THE MORNING WHO RESIDES IN BERMUDA TRIANGLE ALSO KNOWN AS DEVIL'S TRIANGLE.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
flakkybaby:
U said u need ginger go market go buy no be only ginger u go need get galic too so that u go dey gallant u be olosho ni, when u knw u cant marry her why did u ask her out in d fist place nd even collecting her money u must be a thife then is not good, look is better u stop d relationship right now nd stop d pretence pls cuz such kind of girl can't be chited if u want to be useful for ur self.

Don't get me all wrong. She asked me out six months after we came out from camp, saying she's been crushing on me. And called me on my birthday and d next thing she came over, we did some talking and the love story began. smiley
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
baysol:

Spot on. Remember my brother that God almioghty is the owner of doing and achievements Pray over this to the instituter of Marriage Jehovah and let it take full control. Anybody can have health issues even if not an Albino. Remember that love covers all thing and there is a reason your parth crossed in the first place. Let love and not gene which no one can control rule your life it is well my brother.

Thank you baysol.. I appreciate!
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Fizzbizzie(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Go ahead ,marry her.... Oyibo kids in the making

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
lefulefu:
U have to be very dark and when i say dark u must be darker than the back of a burnt pot for u to make good babies with an albino.if u yellow and u come dey do am with albino dat na bad market o.

I dark o. Check my profile pic
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by idu1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kherry:
There are so many wayz of taking care of albinos with out any prob...........cos I gat 3 in my house nd am hopin to have mine
Tell me how to take care of them.

Maybe i go reason marry albino.

Na their skin wey dey infected dey vex me.

I like those with smooth skin.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Kgdavid(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

I like the fact that you are being so honest and open. Truth is most of us enter relationships without having intentions to go the distance but at some point something might happen to make you strongly consider it.

I will advise you to break up with that lady right away. I don't know what kind of person you are but what i see right now are strong doubts over a potentially permanent, life altering decision. The decision of who to get married to must be an absolute. You have to be convinced beyond reasonable doubt. Not that you might not have niggly fears and second thoughts, but there will always be something your heart strongly holds on to as a reassurance that this woman is the one.

If you have that, you own't need to ask for people's opinions. If truly the medical thing is your only concern, then consult a doctor or do some proper research online.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by YourNemesis: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2016
Look at this Albino man and his lovely wife.
Aren't they so cute? grin The guy is even more handsome than the lady is pretty... No homo.

[img]http://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/13584258_202378800159095_276195943_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI4NjIyMTcwODM3NDU0NTg0OQ%3D%3D.2[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
op this girl went to EKSU right?
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Kherry: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
idu1:
Tell me how to take care of them.

Maybe i go reason marry albino.

Na their skin wey dey infected dey vex me.

I like those with smooth skin.

Taking care of them start from d minute dy ar born.........u only need salt at dat time to bath dem nd gv dem to drink......check my dp for a prove
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Kgdavid:

I like the fact that you are being so honest and open. Truth is most of us enter relationships without having intentions to go the distance but at some point something might happen to make you strongly consider it.

I will advise you to break up with that lady right away. I don't know what kind of person you are but what i see right now are strong doubts over a potentially permanent, life altering decision. The decision of who to get married to must be an absolute. You have to be convinced beyond reasonable doubt. Not that you might not have niggly fears and second thoughts, but there will always be something your heart strongly holds on to as a reassurance that this woman is the one.

If you have that, you own't need to ask for people's opinions. If truly the medical thing is your only concern, then consult a doctor or do some proper research online.

I feel you bro. Thanks
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Marry her asap
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by kellygrin(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
bros...it wont affect ur kids....i got some here in my area..so go ahead with ur plan
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by YourNemesis: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

I feel you bro. Thanks

Why you no go thank am? E don tell you wetin you wan hear na.
You never had the intention of marrying the lady, you are only coming here to hear what you want to hear.
But you shouldn't have wasted the lady's precious time.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
ojuolu:

This is where the problem normally start. Oga, do you love her? Can you always, always love her irrespective of what people will have to say? Do you see her beyond her skin colour and conditions? when you look deep into her heart, what do you see? Please search your heart and do not rush into answering me.
If you can picture you guys together in let say 5, 10 years to come, with a beautiful family and healthy kids, believe it and go for it. Albino is a condition not a disease. It has been managed in the past, and it is still being manage now. You described her as beautiful, that mean she and her parents are doing great job taking charge of the condition. If you love her enough (things we do for love), please go ahead. This is not sickle cell anemia case.
poeple marry sickle cell na.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by egedege1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Op if u don't marry her, u will have albino children[/quote]Amen cheesy[quote author=Cutehector post=47526171] grin
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by adebiz20(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
I dnt see anything bad in marrying an albino. Anyway maybe itz because my girlfriend is also 1 of them. So u can move on bro

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
dancok:
op this girl went to EKSU right?
Caritas
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by cletz991(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2016
itunity007:
Y do u start dating her in d first place am sure u want to knw d colour of her toto den Oloju kokoro grin
nna na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Odunharry(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Baba ur morale still low... Good girl are hard to come by this days... Baba i want mk you hold that girl tight.
No fall our hand o... The next thing na news of wedding we wan hear bw two of una.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.