Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... (46605 Views)

Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Beautiful Albino Lady / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Odunharry:

Baba ur morale still low... Good girl are hard to come by this days... Baba i want mk you hold that girl tight.
No fall our hand o... The next thing na news of wedding we wan hear bw two of una.

Lol yes sir.... I hear you. I go invite u.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by adanny01(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Just started a relationship with an albino girl who loves me dearly. She's been faithful and helps me too when I'm broke. But I don't know what the future holds between us cos I'm a youth corper as well and we are both passing out by sept/oct. I promised to marry the next girl that comes my way, and here are my with this caring hearted girl. But my fear is what are the chances of my future kids health. What if they are all albinos,in terms of their healt issues,like eyes,skin etc. Will it not be unfair to them? Please I need advices here. Thanks

I will advice you to research and find out every detail about albinism before you even consider have a serious relationship with her. It doesnt sound like you know much.

I will give you a few but fine out more. The gene for albinism is usually carried by both parents to have a higher risk of having a child with albinism. That means you have to find out your family history with regards to albinism. Ofcourse, she is carrying the gene so it falls on your own gene. Although there is a very strong albino gene that can give your offspring albinism even if you dont carry the gene, the possible is very low.

Your children who are not albinos are not exposed to health risks of albinos. Only your wife is.

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Alexandro15: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Op, It all comes down to strong genes. If your gene is strong, then you won't have albino children. But they will be really fair. Just the kind of children I want. So, if you know you really love her, please don't hesitate.

But, your major concern should be your finance. Weren't you the one that said that you are a corper? Make sure you are financially strong to have a family before marriage.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by plasgidy: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Don't get me all wrong. She asked me out six months after we came out from camp, saying she's been crushing on me. And called me on my birthday and d next thing she came over, we did some talking and the love story began. smiley

Hey man, let your conscience guide you cos love covers multitude of things both seen and unseen, go for peace of mind not Colour of skin.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by plasgidy: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Don't get me all wrong. She asked me out six months after we came out from camp, saying she's been crushing on me. And called me on my birthday and d next thing she came over, we did some talking and the love story began. smiley

Hey man, let your conscience guide you cos love covers multitude of things both seen and unseen, go for peace of mind not Colour of skin.

You could marry the most beautiful woman on earth but when out of the house and remember that you are going home to see her your heart cuts cos of obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Meche33(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
If you no marry her bro that's Racism.... grin

4 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by makahlj2: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
MrRhymes101:
What's ur point? U think albinos r sick?? U have to check urself
From medical point of view - yes, they are sick, because they suffer from a genetic disease called Albinism... It's sad and not politically correct, but true. However, Albinos are humans like everyone else and deserve to be loved, married, to have kids etc... Their disease doesn't make them unable to do all these things. If a healthy person marries an Albino, there is always the risk of having Albino kids, or at least kids who carry Albino genes, This is a valid concern. Yet, the modern medicine can make the life of an Albino much easier than it was in the past, with the sunblock chemicals, eyesight correction etc.

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Dpharisee: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Are you a carrier of the albino gene, does it run in your family? if not the chances of having albino kids with her are slim

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by FuckYouMods: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
LuveU2:
Who will marry the albinos?
someone wink

2 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Osiris16: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
I have a friend whose husband is an albino, she has two beautiful kids, a boy and a girl, none of them is an albino and they are both healthy.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Odunharry(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Lol yes sir.... I hear you. I go invite u.
Confirm.. How ur morale now?? No run from her at all o
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by chachanga: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Don't let little stuffs like Albinism sweat you besides if the case were reversed. You would be suing for understanding, tolerance and accceptance now, not discrimination and rejection based on skin pigmentation.

If you want her, go for her already; don't be afraid.

Work on the other essentialsessentials however.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
God knows best

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by makahlj2: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
FredN:

If you are dark skinned, it will help to ease out the melanin issue so even if any of your kids is albino they might not have many health issues as well.

From medical point of view, this statement is baseless and wrong. His color won't affect his kids' health.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
LuveU2:
fellow albinos i guess
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nathanieloo7(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
U have no problem here young man albinos are human beings too, nexxxxxxxxxxxt

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by makahlj2: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
lefulefu:

fellow albinos i guess

Bad idea. It might create a new race of whites sad
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by scholes23(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Just started a relationship with an albino girl who loves me dearly. She's been faithful and helps me too when I'm broke. But I don't know what the future holds between us cos I'm a youth corper as well and we are both passing out by sept/oct. I promised to marry the next girl that comes my way, and here are my with this caring hearted girl. But my fear is what are the chances of my future kids health. What if they are all albinos,in terms of their healt issues,like eyes,skin etc. Will it not be unfair to them? Please I need advices here. Thanks
Nigga if you love her, then marry her. What if you marry a black person and end up having albino children. Take a look at me for example; my mum is fair and my dad is dark but here I am . I've been able to survive all these. There's no health issue. As a matter of fact I do what other people do; play football ⚽in any kind of weather, drive any kind of car (morning, afternoon or night) name it there's nothing I can't do. Moreover albinism is not a dominant gene but a recessive gene. If both of u marry, I bet you, u will not have any albino children.

BTW IF UR NO LONGER INTERESTED , SEND ME HER CONTACT AND LEAVE THE REST TO ME

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by sade1994(f): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:

I'm dark sinned bro. Check ma pic. Thanks for the advice tho

Hmmm...bros u are fine o . I'm tripping.

Marry that nice lady ASAP since u said she got swag and most importantly a good heart

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by ojuolu(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
dancok:
poeple marry sickle cell na.
Yea, just trying to tell the guy that it is not even as bad as he making it sound.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Curare: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
LuveU2:

Your brother!
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
Alexandro15:
Op, It all comes down to strong genes. If your gene is strong, then you won't have albino children. But they will be really fair. Just the kind of children I want. So, if you know you really love her, please don't hesitate.

But, your major concern should be your finance. Weren't you the one that said that you are a corper? Make sure you are financially strong to have a family before marriage.

Yea, my major concern is finance. Applying for jobs already, while awaiting the end of youth service. Shell be going for masters abroad tho. So I dunno what's gonna happen. But she really wants me to meet her parents before she leaves ,so as to cement the relationship and prolly join her later, if God chooses. I dunno man.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Youngtekkey(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
shamecurls:
If i were you, I will marry her all over again

Albinos re very good in bed and virgins re very dominant amongs them.

werey ni Bobo yi sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Odunharry:
Confirm.. How ur morale now?? No run from her at all o
Very high sire... I greet u specially! smiley
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by nurusystem(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
brother Marry her ,,.if you have faith,believe in God u will not Have problem
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
sade1994:

Hmmm...bros u are fine o
Marry that nice lady ASAP since u said she got swag
Lol thanks, I will .
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by YOLO1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Is she good in bed? If yes, marry her. One of the ladies who made me love sex so much is disabled but sexually active. She gives me different styles, anywhere, anyhow, anytime.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Youngtekkey(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
ajimega:
there is nothing wrong in marrying an albino, your kids will come out fine and madness does not run in their gene or have u seen a mad albino before? So you go head and settle as long as you love her for her

Really?
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
scholes23:
Nigga if you love her, then marry her. What if you marry a black person and end up having albino children. Take a look at me for example; my mum is fair and my dad is dark but here I am . I've been able to survive all these. There's no health issue. As a matter of fact I do what other people do; play football ⚽in any kind of weather, drive any kind of car (morning, afternoon or night) name it there's nothing I can't do. Moreover albinism is not a dominant gene but a recessive gene. If both of u marry, I bet you, u will not have any albino children.

BTW IF UR NO LONGER INTERESTED , SEND ME HER CONTACT AND LEAVE THE REST TO ME

Heard u bro. Thanks for the advice. Respect!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by MrRhymes101(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
makahlj2:
From medical point of view - yes, they are sick, because they suffer from a genetic disease called Albinism... It's sad and not politically correct, but true. However, Albinos are humans like everyone else and deserve to be loved, married, to have kids etc... Their disease doesn't make them unable to do all these things. If a healthy person marries an Albino, there is always the risk of having Albino kids, or at least kids who carry Albino genes, This is a valid concern. Yet, the modern medicine can make the life of an Albino much easier than it was in the past, with the sunblock chemicals, eyesight correction etc.
This is a very decent and comprehensive analysis. I appreciate
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by Fire007: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
A defect in one of several genes that produce or distribute melanin causes albinism. The defect may result in the absence of melanin production, or a reduced amount of melanin production. The defective gene passes down from both parents to the child and causes albinism.

It cannot effect your kids unless you also have a recessive Albino gene.

jeffcheddy:

All am saying is health factors...
She has health defects... Eyes,skin etc.
I wouldn't want my kids to suffer those things.
That's my point. I'm just being honest here.
Re: A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... by 123CarZ(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
Op re phrase the topic to
'I Am In Love With A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl...'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.