Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (67330 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Charles4075(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
Eazzypizzy! wink

date the one I Love... and marry the one that loves me. cool

Ehhh, you wicked ohhh. Date the one you love and marry the one that loves you abi So you want to be eating fried rice at home and at the same time eating jollof pepper rice outside abi

Pepper never enter that ya eyes walahi.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by enshi(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:

lolss. ...U can't be left with just the two options, U know why?
because just like the woman needs to be loved, the man also needs love or else the relationship will become lopsided and parasitic

Something tells me Ur bf is here on nairaland and Ur choice may affect Ur relationship.... Cos I see no reason for you to evade and play hanky Panky with a question as simple as this..... . Its an assumption , just choose one

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

No it isn't, but with perseverance we can find that balance we so crave.

so, what would you have us do? undecided

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Charles4075:
Ehhh, you wicked ohhh. Date the one you love and marry the one that loves you abi So you want to be eating fried rice at home and at the same time eating jollof pepper rice outside abi

Pepper never enter that ya eyes walahi.

lol... Issit your beezwax? tongue
lemme eat in peace abeg

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2016

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Rapsino(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oga ,What Code? Like zip code or country code maybe? cheesy
haa..... get d slang na. tete a tete.... me n you para pa ra papa me and you
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kosy79:
Why are u spitting shits Upandon?

definitely not gonna indulge u in a blind argument, too busy for that

Silent mood activated cool
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rapsino:

haa..... get d slang na. tete a tete.... me n you para pa ra papa me and you

Hahahahah grin I can't relate ooo... And now ur dancing tongue

Sombori can help me what CODE means? embarassed
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
iLegend:

Yeah, some years back.

Oohh ok... U won't going back to Malaysia or u done with it cheesy
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by omoadeleye(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin the one that loves me oo.. But nobori loves me atm cry cry

TrapQueen77:

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Nawa for u oooo

Tell me why would someone loves you when you have attitude disorder?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by nevi12(f): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
I was once faced wit such a choice nd i went for d guy dat i loved.it dint go well at all.........

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Rapsino(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahaha.....dz girl z funny. u know I am shy... shocked
TrapQueen77:

Hahaha.....dz girl z funny. u know I am shy... .ur number code.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Kosy79(f): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
ruggedised:

definitely not gonna indulge u in a blind argument, too busy for that

Silent mood activated cool
hahahahahahaha dude u funny, thank GOD u will not indulge me in blind argument (bro so u are blind?) and also realizing u are jobless before but gotta put ur hands on deck lol.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
omoadeleye:

Tell me why would someone loves you when you have attitude disorder?

U want me to quote u back ?

Here it is........

NONSENSE angry
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by userplainly(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
WHO LOVE HELP??....................

(tis cold o!.... rain)
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by SWITANN(f): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
misterchris:

I love you

wink
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by stanisbaratheon: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

so, what would you have us do? undecided

Love does not happen in a day, it is time dependent; For you to love someone, you must have been with & know the person. My choice would be to go for the one i love and trust.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by SWITANN(f): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
MakaveliTheDon:
thats me ..

hmmm
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

Love does not happen in a day, it is time dependent; For you to love someone, you must have been with & know the person. My choice would be to go for the one i love and trust.

My points exactly.... that's why I said I'd rather marry someone that loves me..wink

then, we'd see how it goes?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Alani86: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
ruggedised:
undecided

Oh very correct! And that's why girls don't marry, but women.

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Greatness366(f): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Love is 50-50 oo he shud lv me and I shud lv him oo cos I can't choose who I dnt lv and I can't choose who I lv alone without him lving me back like what someone said is mutual both of us must want it.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by OlafenwaMoses(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
ruggedised:
undecided
Please remember your mom was once a girl....
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
Eazzypizzy! wink

date the one I Love... and marry the one that loves me. cool

The probability of you cheating on your husband is greater than 1/2!
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by CaraJewel(f): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Love isnt enough ..and to the pson hu xaid mutual feelings(i agree)
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Jumong01(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Nawa for u oooo
Hmm.. After covering your face??
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Jumong01(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nawa for u oooo
Hmm.. After covering your face??
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by AuroraB(f): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

Whatd Ah do nah? tongue

izzit Nuh true?

Eet eez true, jawe grin
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
nyben4eva:

The probability of you cheating on your husband is greater than 1/2!

I know, right? tongue
it's inevitable...

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by omoadeleye(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Here it is........

NONSENSE angry

Well bad attitude is allowed but dont cheat angry
TrapQueen77:

Here it is........

NONSENSE angry

Well bad attitude is allowed but dont cheat
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by stanisbaratheon: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

My points exactly.... that's why I said I'd rather marry someone that loves me..wink

then, we'd see how it goes?

lol...i see
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by kadas01(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:
it's easier said than done (for all those saying marry the one that loves me)...... all we can ask the good Lord is for him to give us a partner with whom the feelings will be mutual
For "Him" to give!

NB: "Capital letters" should be used to address Thy Most High "anywhere" He is mentioned in a sentence!

Shalom!
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Zenas212(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
I am here for you, ma'am
TrapQueen77:
grin the one that loves me oo.. But nobori loves me atm cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.