Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,608 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (67338 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:

Hi Zaragal....
u

Hello dear....i think think think think perspective up mature and nice I think I like dat
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
zaragal:
u

Hello dear....i think think think think perspective up mature and nice I think I like dat

thank U. I'm humbled.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kosy79:
The guys who have Brain always mingle with them why? They came out from d womb of brainless ones and still have brainless humans as sisters, i wonder then d type of brain guys have?

angry sad

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by opey112(m): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Nawa for u oooo
you lack manners and you are looking for someone to love you.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by MissSlimbody(f): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by evelynluv(f): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Not just marry the one that love me but I will marry the one that love me and I love him also, not one side love but both heart loving each another
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by halfricanadian(f): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mutual feelings biko
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by ThatIgboBoy: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin the one that loves me oo.. But nobori loves me atm cry cry

Awwww

Oya allow me love u
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2016

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by STENON(f): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
The total love must be 100 percent.
I'l go for the one that loves me for 70 percent
While I'l also love him for the remaining 30 percent.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
opey112:
you lack manners and you are looking for someone to love you.

And u are lack of attention so u keep hitting "quote" button for a cheap quote back angry

So here take it and move to the other side and stop pestering me. Abeeeeeeeg!
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
iLegend:

You think so

grin have u been to Malaysia before?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Rapsino(m): 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I love you too
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Kosy79(f): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
ruggedised:

angry sad
Truth hurts dear. Wisdom is also knowing when to comment and say sensible things.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rapsino:

I love you too

Oya how far na? grin

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kosy79:
Truth hurts dear. Wisdom is also knowing when to comment and say sensible things.

grin cheesy

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Kosy79(f): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
ruggedised:

grin cheesy
Thank GOD u got ur senses back.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Rapsino(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oya how far na? grin
u rmb me? am extra good. what's ur code.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
zaragal:

Gbam!!.....no more , less
Hehehehe...grin

High5!
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Nawa for u oooo
with harshness, how will somebori love u?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
ipledge10:
aww pure lie

Gals be dating the guy dey love since the days of Adam and Eve grin

mtcheeeeeeew! sad

Wetin I come talk before?

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
eosigwe:
with harshness, how will somebori love u?

He deserved it for quoting me back nonsense cool
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ravenna:
b.itch alert.. If your man does that, you'l cry foul.

Oh, I'm a Biitch quite alright sweetheart.. cool

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Rapsino(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

And u are lack of attention so u keep hitting "quote" button for a cheap quote back angry

So here take it and move to the other side and stop pestering me. Abeeeeeeeg!

hey don't disturb my girl again. don't beg for attention. or even at ease
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kosy79:
Thank GOD u got ur senses back.

why are you following me upandon undecided
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
AuroraB:
cheesy This geh!!! grin
Whatd Ah do nah? tongue

izzit Nuh true?

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Kosy79(f): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
ruggedised:

why are you following me upandon undecided
Why are u spitting shits Upandon?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

This is a disaster waiting to happen in matrimony. I say so because no one can tell if such a person can be contented in marriage.

yeah... Buh life ain't fair... Issit? undecided

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rapsino:

u rmb me? am extra good. what's ur code.

Oga ,What Code? Like zip code or country code maybe? cheesy
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by stanisbaratheon: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:

yeah... Buh life ain't fair... Issit? undecided
No it isn't, but with perseverance we can find that balance we so crave.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by VoteKenneth205: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hi bae cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.