Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) (69046 Views)

This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Cmeo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
"B"!!.....After a hard day ,I jus wanna be cuddled in those arms and he can't remain in his mum's house for ever,I mean one day we're gonna have a break through!
As for "A" with a face like that nightmares and sorrows of the heart are sure! How do I even take a stroll with such a man?

yimu undecided[
I just checked Nairaland now and I read that a woman just gave birth to a baby fathered by Senator Dino. I don't need to talk more jare.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dejideji1:

All this ladies are Bloody liars!!! They are not sincere
Prove it undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
ministeriallist:
Ladies, I advice you pick A because the guy will still be handsome one day.
Na only advice ooo! grin

He will have enough money to fix his teeth and everything else. Money does wonders.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by vitality22(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Any bae that says B is not been sincere at all.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
Zceesneh:
women are enemies of themselves, who told u he was born like that?
what is this one saying?, I usually don't do this just like my signature says, but next time read and comprehend before you quote senselessly, geez!
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hehe 99.9 percent of ladies here will choose A though they wont admit.Besides the Governor of my state looks exactly like that guy in A but he is happily married to a very beautiful lady.na d power of money dey talk so cheesy
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hehe 99.9 percent of ladies here will choose A though they wont admit it.Besides the Governor of my state looks exactly like that guy in A but he is happily married to a very beautiful lady.na d power of money dey talk so cheesy
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by aBbiie25(f): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
The first guy looks like a troll, the second one looks like a player... Please wheres option C. none of the above biko.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by dadaijboy: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lols
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Akinola660: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by banmee(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
"B"!!.....After a hard day ,I jus wanna be cuddled in those arms and he can't remain in his mum's house for ever,I mean one day we're gonna have a break through!
As for "A" with a face like that nightmares and sorrows of the heart are sure! How do I even take a stroll with such a man?

I'm sure that's what Lara said too before she met Oshiomole.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by emmyxtacy: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Even Adams Oshomole was picked by pretty Lara cos of money.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Donwizbro(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:
A all the way Gonna use the money to fill his teeth
lolz. Dis craked me up!
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Akinola660: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Capital YES
But he may not necessary be the best for you............ in terms of everything,
what do you think?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4026772_confusinge1469519793103_jpeg2f79124d4e5d99a6bcc3a595aec61884
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by eyinjuege: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pls, are "ugly" people not allowed to have wife or bae again? Don't be surprised the dude A had a girlfriend even before winning the "hypothetical" $100m.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by psalmsjob: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:

Believe me my sister with a fraction of the $100 million dollars lottery money you can transform that man to someone much more nice looking than the "B" guy.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
2dugged:
all of you saying surgery, what about if your baby decides to look like daddy?
as long as u beautiful ur kids cant look like A.ugly father plus beautiful mother equals beautiful children.but ugly mother plus handsome father equals ugly children.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
danxzy:
you will kill him and enjoy his wealth ba? baddo
hahahahahahahaha chai! See thinking
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by agarawu23(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:
A all the way
Gonna use the money to fill his teeth
after filling, will u kiss him?
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jarizod:
Note ----

100000000 US Dollar equals
31325000000.00 Nigerian Naira

Before some girls start lying and preaching undecided

Ofcourse I will go for A and plan my future with B, aleast with the money from A I can travel out of the country to flex with B, wetin concern me, I will start import and export business, so I can have time with B abroad, I will do court wedding with A and do traditional wedding with B, if A can supply money, B will definitely supply s***** Wsh will lead to cute children.
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
Mr A too can curdle nw. He has not lost his arms, just four teeth are absent o.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by UjSizzle(f): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
They'll even marry a chimpanzee with money. . .
Killz? cheesy
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by isax(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Of course I will go for B, moreover A won a lottery not his hard earned money and I will get a job for B so he can make money too in as much as he is not lazy

Cute look @dp
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by erabe(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
2dugged:
all of you saying surgery, what about if your baby decides to look like daddy?
They'll probably perform another surgery for the baby
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
2dugged:
what is this one saying?, I usually don't do this just like my signature says, but next time read and comprehend before you quote senselessly, geez!
what is this one saying, egbon kataway
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
isax:

Cute look @dp
Thanks
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Most of those ladies will pick B but wont mind having s3x with A anytime he is willing to drop cool cash grin grin
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
banmee:

I'm sure that's what Lara said too before she met Oshiomole.
Unfair !!... Why compare My Gov to Mr A? Osho is Mr Universe compared to that guy. Haba!.. Lol
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by aneneGod(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
A's face makes me wanna puke.

BTW!!! Some ladies don't care
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by Cunninlinguist: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
peachesandroses:
Re: Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) by aljpimp(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
you no know say if money dey grow for tree...na many ladies go marry monkey...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.