Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year (71126 Views)

South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by prince088: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Guy wida you na? I don dey look you one kain eye. tongue

Wida u there too. Dem don use one rugged bag* count scores. He still even dey flaunt for campus after graduating, wey wan do clearance. Wey suppose dey low key as per who en be. Kids this days though.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Guy wida you na? I don dey look you one kain eye. tongue

Tah, anchor the baga u know.....

All those things na small children things.... I shock say boys still dey run the parol....
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Having attended a Nigerian uni, I bet that nigga was a cultist, pity his life was cut short but then, it's not like he didn't know he could die at any time with the life he chose especially as a sailor, they claim 1% ruggedity and 99% intelligence but act in reverse.

See fine boy just wasted, if only others will learn but for where, many of them are busy choosing 'bush' names preparing for OT as we write.undecided
Lolss u funny sha bt true tho
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Richy4(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2016
I feel sorry for the parent... Imagine money for text book from first year to final..And i heard law books are really expensive....As for the school fee, I don't know if IMSU are still on free education but hay!!! big loss and bad investment for the parent....
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by iamkneeyi: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2016
from all indication...he was a cultist...most of them wait for final year before vengeance.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Sprintson(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2016
seunlayi:
The guy is a cult jor
So him alone na CULT?
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Etizz: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
I've made calls and he was a Sailor who has gone to rest with Odin.

Cultism doesn't pay. He got served right

u mean Vikings?
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by djkirkoo2(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Red on red means he is an Akpa man.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Vatsyayana: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:
Look closely and realise it's a toy gun.
Visit his Facebook page, and apart from the fact that he was a young juvenile thug, exhibiting the normal exuberant behaviors common for his age group, there's nothing outrightly suggestive that the young lad belonged to a cult group.

NB: I don't know him from Adam, neither have I met him before
clap for yourself
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by cruzydal(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2016
prince088:

Wida u there too. Dem don use one rugged bag* count scores. He still even dey flaunt for campus after graduating, wey wan do clearance. Wey suppose dey low key as per who en be. Kids this days though.
en loose guard .. Na all Dem boiz wey dey carry kush for head like say na dier papa compound
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Fedayeen02: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Etizz:

u mean Vikings?
do i need to explain more undecided

Don't be a jew always

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:

You two should just stop this nonsense now angry angry angry
Ain't you suppose to be campaigning for your candidate tongue tongue
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Boombijj: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2016
Na them them. Confra no de EPP, repent
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by freecocoa(f): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2016
njokusboy:

Tah, anchor the baga u know.....

All those things na small children things.... I shock say boys still dey run the parol....
Lol, they will never learn, they've been led to believe that's what being tough is all about, if only they know is a waste of time and energy.

Aro my nigga.grin

3 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2016
ellacute45:

Whatever tongue

everwhaTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT angry
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Ezeego1(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2016
Men no dey tight up these days.
During my own days far back in 2006... I no fit fall like dis nah.
Anyway RIP Bro!
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by khadaffi(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2016
slimthugchimee:
ts a toy gun thou......

and the guy is surely a cultist, if he wasnt they didnt need to use a gun on him, intimidation was all that was needed..

am talking from exprience, am not a cultist but i have witnessed first class sight what they can do

And I can tell you that its a lie. I'm talking from first hand experience. Anybody can be shot at. It all depends on who you are, the kind of temper you have, and the kind of cultist and temper the cultist possess, the situation (the main issue), etc.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by freecocoa(f): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2016
prince088:

Who goes you?grin

That manchi na idiot, I hate guys that don't use their head at all, person wey don leave school na him dem throw overboard like that, the guy jonse mehn, I just really feel sad for his folks sha.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by imustsaymymindo: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2016
khadaffi:

And I can tell you that its a lie. I'm talking from first hand experience.

Abeg tell him o. Btw, I really loved khadaffi's rap during the outlawz days. He was fourth best to me after 2pac, napoleon and big syke

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by temitimx19(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Whether he's a cultist or not, he doesn't deserve to be shot dead.. All this stupid bloggers that can accuse ppl of who dey are not, God is watching una. My uncle slumped and died in his office last year.. Some useless bloggers said he committed suicide. Don't believe everything you read or see on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by ebujany(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Speaking as a renounced cultist. I ve made the appropriate investigation and i can tell you that boy just got served.

FYI he was a comrade in arms when i was still a FOOL basking in the euphoria of cultism.

That boy was a Sailor and he got carried away with the cheap odi eshi he was carrying

Chai. His ode eshi deceived him.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Tobium1(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2016
A cultist cannot kill a jew, dat guy was definately a bam man, see de red wey he dey fly sef
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by imustsaymymindo: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2016
temitimx19:
Whether he's a cultist or not, he doesn't deserve to be shot dead.. All this stupid bloggers that can accuse ppl of who dey are not, God is watching una. My uncle slumped and died in his office last year.. Some useless bloggers said he committed suicide. Don't believe everything you read or see on the internet.
There should be a strict social media bill passed by the senate. Don't you think so? The press freedom is really giving bloggers a field day. Lol, that's some of the positives of Abacha, idi amin and the likes. Democracy or not, they won't stand and watch all this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by prince088: 11:29am On Aug 03, 2016
cruzydal:

en loose guard .. Na all Dem boiz wey dey carry kush for head like say na dier papa compound

U talk am finish.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by beebello(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2016
Well to me I expect a student to pose is matriculation ceremony, convocation or show him posing in class. But this.......I will not conclude. After all the dead cant defend himself so who am I to judge.
042report:
Angel OBrien Posted This Picture Last Year On His Facebook Wall And Caption It "Cute THUG"

Our Questions:
1,Was He A Cop?
2,When Did Students Start Carrying Guns?
3,Does This Tag Him A Cultist?

Drop Your views Below

http://www.042report.com/2016/08/imsu-final-year-student-killed-by.html For More Details

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2016
columbus007:
People don't see truth again but why, this guy is a cultist,check all his dress code,let him who have eyes let him see undecided
U hv said it all no eyes so they will never see just like d jews neva saw d messiah even while b4 dem..d untrained eyes will never see and when u communicate with codes, signals,colours,sounds n gestures its all normal to d jew thats why they r what they r n not part of d system.
"where ignorance is bliss.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by cruzydal(m): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2016
Rip

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Apreel(f): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Okay wetin be the scores now...who dey win?
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Etizz: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
do i need to explain more undecided

Don't be a jew always

Vikings, pirate, and buccaneers are all sailors....
anyway, thanks.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by prince088: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Who goes you?grin

That manchi na idiot, I hate guys that don't use their head at all, person wey don leave school na him dem throw overboard like that, the guy jonse mehn, I just really feel sad for his folks sha.

He loose guard, when i see pic wey he snap 10mins b4 dem drop am, i say shooouuu. Up till now? U don manage grag, dey do clearance still dey fly for campus. Well Na all this small pikin wey carry kush for head like say na dem papa form am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Speaking as a renounced cultist. I ve made the appropriate investigation and i can tell you that boy just got served.

FYI he was a comrade in arms when i was still a FOOL basking in the euphoria of cultism.

That boy was a Sailor and he got carried away with the cheap odi eshi he was carrying
When nairalanders pronounce themselves as cultist on this forum, which is despicable, Lala should hand them to the appropriate authorities for prosecution. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Ezeego1(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Tobium1:
A cultist cannot kill a jew, dat guy was definately a bam man, see de red wey he dey fly sef
Lol! Where una dey get dis OT say bam boys no fit fall a jew??

Guy forget dat thing, no go do anyhow oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.