Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (87092 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by SycophanticGoat: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2016
4tune490:
See them grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

FreeSpirited:
Never accept no sex before marriage. its a scam from the pit of hell.

grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by SafeAlhaji(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
How would you know a true virgin if you did not attempt to screw her
oyamilenu ooo
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by SafeAlhaji(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Lexxyburg:
Fight over a girl?? I'd rather drink coffee and sleep.
Brother, i owe you a thumbs up and am giving it right away...
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by SafeAlhaji(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2016
DeLioncourt:
Lists everywhere. Una never tire to dey make lists?
And who force you to read one undecided
DeLioncourt:
Lists everywhere. Una never tire to dey make lists?
And who force you to read one

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by victorazy(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
u are right in all expect number 2. if she s ur wife and u have d money, u own her dat responsibility to c her through school if she want to further her education.

Na wa for you o!
Did u read the stuff at all?

Some dudes sef
t

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by xmich(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
No. 2 & 4 are wrong joor...

2, to me I can't attempt, it have occurred around me not less than 3 times so the OP is on point.

grin That moment the Girl you paid for her school dues From 1st year to final year Reminds you of not been her class cool shocked, the worst be it she tells you, she need an educated man when you are just a market business man embarassed cry

^^^^^THIS HAVE HAPPENED BEFORE MY VERY EYE^^^^^^

8 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Electronzeez(m): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2016
If you want to marry a good woman marry the one that stood by you before you blow . You see all this chicken legs that flock around you when you are already cruising your Benz are scammers .do not give them a trial .

Save us this plenty list poster .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Walexsammy(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2016
grin
Electronzeez:
If you want to marry a good woman marry the one that stood by you before you blow . You see all this chicken legs that flock around you when you are already cruising your Benz are scammers .do not give them a trial .

Save us this plenty list poster .
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by axishale(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2016
No 3 should be buy her something u don't have or u can't afford............ house,cars,phone etc.
Nice one tho wink
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by DonMekino(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=smart024 post=48267646]
Number 2 is completely wrong...
If you end up with her, its an asset developed which will rub off on you and your kids...
And even if you don't end up with her and she hates you for the worse sin committed against her, she will deep down within her remain grateful for that...

and it is a very big IF....veerryyyy big IF
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2016
About that number 4....I'll marry her before paying for her education. Otherwise...No way!

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Mypeople2(m): 11:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Thanks OP.... But what I really want to see is "What should a lady or a man do in a relationship" Or "what are the responsibilities of a man or woman in a relationship? "
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by holluphemydavid(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2016
Expecting counter thread from female folks
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by oloyede252(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2016
keryj:
Op I don't agree with ur no 2. I see nothing bad in it even if u eventually despise the girl, be rest assured that u v imparted in someones live which is a grt investment as a human. Especially if the girl in question makes god use of the opportunity excels well, so what do u think u v to loos in helping someone to become grt?
what my business in helping someone become great.is that an achievement for the heartbroken guy?tell me.bad investment is never an achievement but a way of showing you how things went bad and how to never make that mistake again.

8 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by MrHenshaw: 11:18am On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
Ops is right but i think he should say except ones wife.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by IceDude(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2016
Onezie:
What a pathetic post....
What is pathetic about the post? Mtcwwwww!

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Ijaya123: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Harvard13:
why cant i pay for her education? u should have put d detriment part at the heading

Are you the father of the girl?

4 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2016
supersystems:
Guy did you watch a movie that inspired this thread.I need to know where this came from

Hmmmmm

So until one watches movie?
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Never accept no sex before marriage. its a scam from the pit of hell.

Heheheheheheehehehehehe

God is watching at us

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Electronzeez(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Walexsammy:
grin

The chief himself, I remove my head dress o 8
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2016
Onezie:
What a pathetic post....
iffa slap u eeh.... Mtcheeeeew rubbish!

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by smart024(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=DonMekino post=48270062][/quote]
Its always either ways...
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by DeLioncourt: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2016
SafeAlhaji:
And who force you to read one undecidedAnd who force you to read one

Nna gerrarahia
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Abukc(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Ladies trick season 1......Following........
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2016
cuterichbigdick:
one could accept Only if the lady is truly a virgin.

are you going to take her to the hospital to
determine if truly she is a virgin .....what if
she lied and who is more clever here

by the way who virgins don epp...

in civilised societies niggaz go for strippers
and have value for your money....yeah you
heard me right ...your bedroom becomes an
interesting place to be

4 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Kakamorufu(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2016
cuterichbigdick:
one could accept Only if the lady is truly a virgin.
how will one know, its buy screwing her now
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Walexsammy(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2016
Electronzeez:

The chief himself, I remove my head dress o 8
remain blessed bro

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Walexsammy(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2016
carmag:

are you going to take her to the hospital to
determine if truly she is a virgin .....what if
she lied and who is more clever here

by the way who virgins don epp...

in civilised societies niggaz go for strippers
and have value for your money....yeah you
heard me right ...your bedroom becomes an
interesting place to be
May the lord bless you according to his riches in glory.
Philipian 4:19
No just mind some dullard here
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Skmoda360(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay
Thank God you know he is saying the fucking truth.... To the topic, family over any girl i repeat any girl.

6 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by PaulIdu: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
No matter what you do never pay for her education..never never never. .that should be left for her brothers father , Sugar daddies and uncles to do

8 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Kizyte(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
No. 4, if your man gets killed during a fight, I guess you'll find yourself another man while he rots in the ground. undecided

Fighting is a sign of irresponsibility my dear.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.