Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? (29207 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You are a Big liar U forget to mention that this Atheist Flee After being outspoken?? About Africa Can U mention their name? Cause I know African has been superstitious right from time and in case U don't know there is a difference between Unbelievers And Atheist

I won't respond to any of your foolish comments again undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by dalaman: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You liar !!! I already name outspoken atheists in the Muslim world during the 9th century , atheists were active and professing atheism in parts of Europe that were not affected by the Inquisition . They were also active atheists in Greece before the existence of Christ . I also told you about the adherents of Jainism who were also outspoken - all these people were existing during the medieval age . I also told you about African tribes that believed in no gods

What were the achievements ?? Nothing !!!! Nothing !!! Nothing !!!!

Shut up you lying troll. Some of those christian inventors could be atheist but because it was a crime they couldn't openly profess their disbelief. I still maintain that you should name on prominent atheist in medieval Europe. You can because non existed. Even if they were they hid their disbelief else the soldiers of Christ will kill them.

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by EyeHateGod: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I won't respond to any of your foolish comments again undecided
grin for someone as foolish as U?? U way carry PhD for Foolishness??
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by 4kings: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There is no proof to buttress that hokum only suppositions . I need proof bro .Proof
If you can't suppress dogma and reason; I don't have anything more to say.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by winner01(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
dalaman:

Even christianity started as a small Jewish sect. When they were facing persecutions they ran away like rats while hiding and holding meetings in secret. Even Jesus told his disciples to run away from one city to another like rats when faced with persecution . He concluded that before they finish running round the city of Israel he will return(A failed prophecy )

Running away from persecution is normal. If I come to your house with a gun and you are giving the option of running away or praying that my gun fails. You will chose the option of running away. Survival always comes first. I reapeat even Jesus we were told encouraged his disciples to run from one city to another like rats when they face persecution for his sake.
Angry man grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by EyeHateGod: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by winner01(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
dalaman:

Shut up you lying troll.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
dalaman:

Shut up you lying troll. Some of those christian inventors could be atheist but because it was a crime they couldn't openly profess their disbelief. I still maintain that you should name on prominent atheist in medieval Europe. You can because non existed. Even if they were they hid their disbelief else the soldiers of Christ will kill them.

They are too smart to become atheists . Atheism is foolishness and they were smart enough to know that . There is no proof that they were atheists . Atheists have failed in life since the creation of man - this thread is proof

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
An excerpt from the second link?

Reading...

"...Christians in Rome were also considered subversive to the state religion and persecuted as atheists.[8] Thus, charges of atheism, meaning the subversion of religion, were often used similarly to charges of heresy and impiety as a political tool to eliminate enemies..."

Am on the Greeks. It seems the writer is only concerned by the creator God... These people hes trying to make atheists believe in other gods .. .
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Did you kill your mother or not? We can open a separate thread about mamas and allow these people to discuss their OP. Did you or did you not lead your mother to her grave?

Na wa o. All this hoopla over 2 words...MAMA and BOY. Its not a bad thing to be a temporary mamas boy such as you are right now. The problem is if you want to make it permanent. So which is really getting you hopping mad? Temporary or permanent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by EyeHateGod: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They are too smart to be Religious. Religion is foolishness and they were smart enough to know that . There is no proof that they were Religious . Religion have failed in life since the creation of man - this thread is proof
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
dalaman:

i suppose you can mention some of them who could have been atheist if not for the inquisition. care to do that?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Na wa o. All this hoopla over 2 words...MAMA and BOY. Its not a bad thing to be a temporary mamas boy such as you are right now. The problem is if you want to make it permanent. So which is really getting you hopping mad? Temporary or permanent?

Why did you not resurrrect your mother after you killed her? You have cured HIV and AIDS and restored vision to the blind, but your own mother corpse was beyond you. What did she do to deserve that treatment from her own child?

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hopefulLandlord: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

i suppose you can mention some of them who could have been atheist if not for the inquisition. care to do that?

Which kain question be did Na?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Why did you not resurrrect your mother after you killed her? You have cured HIV and AIDS and restored vision to the blind, but your own mother corpse was beyond you. What did she do to deserve that treatment from her own child?

grin grin you know you cannot run away from being a whimpy mamas boy. The terrible part is that you actually confessed to being scared of mummy with your own mouth. Now you are angry that i am repeating your words? Are you sure there is nothing else upsetting you? Did mummy not give you enough food tonight?

lmao

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Which kain question be did Na?

You can jump on the back of someone elses comment but cannot defend an argument which you initiated. Swerve abeg
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by EyeHateGod: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_science_and_technology
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_science_and_technology
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by dalaman: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
Angry man grin

Inane man. grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

grin grin you know you cannot run away from being a whimpy mamas boy. The terrible part is that you actually confessed to being scared of mummy with your own mouth. Now you are angry that i am repeating your words? Are you sure there is nothing else upsetting you? Did mummy not give you enough food tonight?

lmao

What did your mama do to deserve her death at your hands? Please tell me. You claim to heal amputees and blind people, remove HIV from the body, and yet you used your hands to bury someone you called your mama? Why nau?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
dalaman this was your quote

You said SOME could have been atheists but were afraid to profess their disbelief. So i want to see you mention SOME of them who could have been atheist but were afraid to declare it. At least this would prove to me that you were in medieval times and you discussed with some of these guys.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by EyeHateGod: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by dalaman: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They are too smart to become atheists . Atheism is foolishness and they were smart enough to know that . There is no proof that they were atheists . Atheists have failed in life since the creation of man - this thread is proof

Atheist have failed in life and you are using nairaland a platform that was developed and owned by an atheist to spew your wisdom and success right? When will you ever get sense my brother?

3 Likes

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hopefulLandlord: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
You guys should stop all these Mother Son pageat abeg

Naijadeyhia's mother is dead, no crime in that; so Weah, stop this below the belt comments

Naijadeyhia, his not telling his mother might not be as straightforward as you're thinking, even I avoid telling anyone, if I can avoid it without lying

Leaving his mother is wouldn't make him suddenly start telling them either so unless you're in his exact shoes, it might be hard for you to figure those things out
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

What did your mama do to deserve her death at your hands? Please tell me. You claim to heal amputees and blind people, remove HIV from the body, and yet you used your hands to bury someone you called your mama? Why nau?

You actually believe that if you shout loud enough you would wake up tomorrow and find yourself in your own condo. lmao Dude the dishes are waiting to be washed tomorrow morning in mummys kitchen. Shouting does not pay rent or build houses.... working hard and being a man does. So man up.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
EyeHateGod:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_science_and_technology
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_science_and_technology
bubu checked it before he created the thread...
U wont see any atheist dating as far back as the 16th century there
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You actually believe that if you shout loud enough you would wake up tomorrow and find yourself in your own condo. lmao Dude the dishes are waiting to be washed tomorrow morning in mummys kitchen. Shouting does not pay rent or build houses.... working hard and being a man does. So man up.

So na your mama corpse u take use for power rituals? Is that why you can resurrect others but not your mother that you buried with your hands?

2 Likes

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
You guys should stop all these Mother Son pageat abeg

Naijadeyhia's mother is dead, no crime in that; so Weah, stop this below the belt comments

Naijadeyhia, his not telling his mother might not be as straightforward as you're thinking, even I avoid telling anyone, if I can avoid it without lying

Leaving his mother is wouldn't make him suddenly start telling them either so unless you're in his exact shoes, it might be hard for you to figure those things out

naah he is not hitting me below the belt... my mom is dead and gone and i am cool with it. His mom is still alive its just that he is still tied to her apron strings and is so scared of her it infuriates him. He said it and not me. You were even on the thread he openly confessed it so am i making it all up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by dalaman: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:
dalaman this was your quote

You said SOME could have been atheists but were afraid to profess their disbelief. So i want to see you mention SOME of them who could have been atheist but were afraid to declare it. At least this would prove to me that you were in medieval times and you discussed with some of these guys.

Its just speculation I admit. During medialval times and dark ages when the church was on leadership in Europe your christian brothers made atheism a capital offence. They were quick to slaughter people in the name of Jesus for disagreeing with them.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

So na your mama corpse u take use for power rituals? Is that why you can resurrect others but not your mother that you buried with your hands?

The guy has now switched to vernacular lmao...chai see frustration!
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

naah he is not hitting me below the belt... my mom is dead and gone and i am cool with it. His mom is still alive its just that he is still tied to her apron strings and is so scared of her it infuriates him. He said it and not me. You were even on the thread he openly confessed it so am i making it all up?
pls dnt reply his comments again...
Its not right for u to be replying him sef...
At least honor ur mum
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
dalaman:

Its just speculation I admit. During medialval times and dark ages when the church was on leadership in Europe your christian brothers made atheism a capital offence. They were quick to slaughter people in the name of Jesus for disagreeing with them.

so why use speculation to make a point when you know you have no data to back it up?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

bruh..uve made ur point...its enof...
Honor his dead mum...pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Why You Feel Remorseful After Certain Sexual Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.