Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? (29220 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by EyeHateGod: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You have been getting in between until this particular time. lol

cop out!
I don't have time it's too long
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I don't have time it's too long

cop out!
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Red herring! Weah96 aka Mr anti - courageous we want answers. Not questions! Respond to the OP

Spokesperson for the creator of the universe, your alter ego listed names that were not Christian because Christians do not sin. So this thread is dead upon arrival.

Name one Christian who contributed towards any invention during the
religion-induced dark ages.

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Spokesperson for the creator of the universe, your alter ego listed names that were not Christian because Christians do not sin. So this thread is dead upon arrival.

Name one Christian who contributed towards any invention during the religion-induced dark ages.

In other words, COP OUT!
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

In other words, COP OUT!

Reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

with you it isnt because you have no strong point to bring out mine. Run back into your shell now since you have copped out
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

with you it isnt because you have no strong point to bring out mine. Run back into your shell now since you have copped out

Name one Christian who contributed something to humanity, from antiquity until now. The OP defined Christians as sinless humans.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Name one Christian who contributed something to humanity, from antiquity until now. The OP defined Christians as sinless humans.

why should i answer your question when you refuse to answer the OP?

Cop out!
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Ranchhoddas: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Muafrika2 and Strawman: Where una dey?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Strawman:
cheesy Lol, I wonder the certain part of my post that pained you.
i wonder how a reasonable human wud say telling someone the truth his bible said means pained..

Unlike you, I'm too mature for all your insults and ad hominem arguments
ure too mature to insult and u used swear words initially..
Re u nt a chronic hypocrite?

(you should be ashamed, cos I'm very sure I'm way much younger than you)
u fantasize a lot....
Another profound trait of christianity..
so I deleted majority of your post that weren't worth a response, as well as the ones that didn't make sense. Now lemme school you...
mr teacher...maybe u got ur O'level results this year and ur little brains's going wonka..

You can't even spell properly and type intelligible sentences. Like WtH!? cheesy
u made no sense here..as usual m nt suprised

Lol Why should I make my post unnecessarily lengthy?
to show the truth to everyone

You said Deut 17 supported that Christians should kill free thinkers, my post was the part that mentioned stoning people to death; I've read the rest and it said nothing about killing free thinkers.
liar liar vampire

I'm still waiting for you to show me where the Bible said I should kill free thinkers.
Oh u need more?
Deut 13:6
2 chronicles 15:13

I'm begging you to prove me wrong.
twist the universe to fit in Mr strawman's definition of light

Who said it is useless? Is it because I said "Old law - New Law"? You must be very uneducated.
loads of insult from a mature old man..
Much more like an old fool..
Laws dont just change like that. Have you ever heard of a constitutional amendment?Old laws are not completely disposed of, they are changed. Old laws that haven't been touched remain the same (that's why we still quote them), the ones that have been touched are changed (e.g stoning people to death)
so shud i list the ones not touched by jesus?
Or jesus amended all?

E.g. Old Law, "[insert sin here] is wrong, stone him to death."
New Law, "[insert sin here] is wrong, whoever is perfect throw the first stone." Thus nobody is perfect/sinless, don't judge or stone people to death. What is so hard to understand there?
in other words...God is therefore not the same today,yesterday and forever...in other words ur bible lied...nd god is a liar

Ad hominem bullshit. Lol What are you interpreting? You've shown everybody here that you don't understand anything.
bullshit..anoda vulgar word..
Yahweh must be proud...

@bolded Lol, you're not intelligent at all. If they gave you that chapter as a comprehension passage in school and they asked you "Why did Jesus forgive the adulteress?", so this is how you would've failed. Where did they say Jesus forgave her because it is only the woman that they caught?
so something must be stated before u can read the meaning?
Re u that daft?
The commandment thou shall not kill..does it apply to insects nd trees?
U geh sense at all?
So if the man we're there, Jesus would've allowed them to be stoned shey? grin
re u dictating what ur almighty god dog must do?

Secondly, we have the power to forgive each other too. wink
stupidity at its peak..
He had the power to forgive and wipe her sins..nt human-like forgivness
Stupid

Lol Where did you see me type this?? Jesus doesn't support adultery, and he definitely doesn't support stoning people to death.
thats what u implied with ur original statement...
Scroll up..

He used the "measurable or systematic principles" of science and nature created by God to make a telephone. Scientists and Inventors study and use already-existing natural principles to work, they don't create them. Those rules and principles they're using were already there before they even founded and named them. E.g. The fact that the sum of the squares of opposite and adjacent sides is equal to the square of the hypotenuse already existed before Pythagoras even studied and named it.
u dull o..walai

If you're telling me I can just wake up one morning and create my own "Strawman's Law" from nowhere and it will now be valid for people to use them in schools and labs, then you are a very big fool. Lol grin
stupidity will never allow u think before typing..
Ur bible(god) told us humans think with their heart..
Science said we think with our brains...is that not our own personal understanding which differs from the biblical(god) one?
Bible said light can enter into the earth without the sun
science said it is a lie..is it ur gods own understanding or ours?
Bible said plants existed and functioned without the sun..
Science says it is impossible

science says the universe formed thru a big bang..bible said god automatically creates it...
Bible said we cannot know how the foetus forms in the womb
embroyology has told us how
U geh sense at all?
U need more theories?

Oh please, spare me all this rubbish. I have showed you the definition of the science sef that you are arguing blindly about, and it disagrees with you, so please stop making yourself look more foolish than you actually are. grin
if u cannot think outside ur religious box...science is nt for u

u proved me right..u run ur hands to type like a fool without reading first..
I said it is AMP that included insight..in other versions it is only understanding..
Use ur head

Lol so what are you saying?
use ur head..

"Science uses insight" doesn't mean "Science = insight", philosophy uses insight too but it's not a determinant of scientific principles. Lol, guy you're not smart! grin
if we dont rely on insight how then does the laws gotten from insight work?
U dnt even understand the word rely sef..
Ur brain is too young to comprehend

Christianity* (it's only one "y"wink
off point..dnt deviate or crawl back to bed

And more importantly, what does all this have to do with what atheists achieved in the middle ages? tongue
if u cannot see the corelation
then raise ur hand...far from ur head nd give it a good knock..
Hopefully twud kick up ur brain nd make it active

Mr. raphiemontella, you can't spell, you cant understand my posts, you cant comprehend simple Bible passages that children learn in primary and secondary schools, and you resort to petty insults whenever someone schools you...
i wonder how africa wud move forward if we continue having senseless teenagers like u

Hahahaha...you are officially the most unintelligent person I have met on this forum. cheesy cheesy grin
this statement shows the level of ur intelligence...

Gerrarahere mehn!
dont give up ur brain for religion
use it..

2 Likes

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

@RaphieMontella
lol m here.. Let the silly boy come
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

why should i answer your question when you refuse to answer the OP?

Cop out!

The OP is based on a false premise. The OP claims that Christians and Muslims contributed to science during the religion- induced Dark Ages.

Only Muslims contributed. Christians merely arranged the bible and murdered scientists. Muslims will receive answers from me because they contributed.

Writing the bible is NOT considered as a scientific accomplishment.

Once again, let the OP provide the name of a single Christian who fashioned even a rubberband during the dark ages.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

RaphieMontella you just got schooled son and received a KNOCK OUT!
when ever i ask u a simple question.. U tend to deviate.. Re u now learning from ur evil master lucifer?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

when ever u ask the dude a simple question he cant answer.. He tends to wriggle away like a snake.. M beginning to think he serves lucifer since he tends to behave like satan...
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

when ever u ask the dude a simple question he cant answer..
He tends to wriggle away like a snake..
M beginning to think he serves lucifer
since he tends to behave like satan...

Oh so you know Satan
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

when ever i ask u a simple question..
U tend to deviate..
Re u now learning from ur evil master lucifer?

No be you again? I already decided never to waste my time with you because you are in self denial. I told you this days ago and i will not shift from that position. I would rather let others handle you while i carry on with more productive stuff...like giving other targeted atheists here nightmares. Those ones who still say I DONT KNOW. At least they are not in total self denial yet unlike you.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

when ever u ask the dude a simple question he cant answer..
He tends to wriggle away like a snake..
M beginning to think he serves lucifer
since he tends to behave like satan...

Typical villager. Probably uses his cutlass to type online.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Typical villager. Probably uses his cutlass to type online.

so says the scared mamas boy
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

No be you again? I already decided never to waste my time with you because you are in self denial. I told you this days ago and i will not shift from that position. I would rather let others handle you while i carry on with more productive stuff...like giving other targeted atheists here nightmares. Those ones who still say I DONT KNOW. At least they are not in total self denial yet unlike you.
if u cannot see the sarcasm in my statement..nna ehn i dnt knw where to start..
Ur case is like jesus's last words on the cross
IT IS FINISHED
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Oh so you know Satan
yess...that small dude that has been beating the hell out of ur supposed all powerful god dog for thousands of years...
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

yess...that small dude that has been beating the hell out of ur supposed all powerful god dog for thousands of years...

lol are you finished? Tell Satan i said hi and that i aint sorry for walloping him last night as always. grin grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

lol are you finished? Tell Satan i said hi and that i aint sorry for walloping him last night as always. grin grin
last night?
My god!
Did u have another hallucination again?
Bruh? Have u seen a doctor?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

last night?
My god!
Did u have another hallucination again?
Bruh? Have u seen a doctor?

More like satan came to see you after i walloped him. Didnt you just say you and him are buddies? I guess we both need to see a doctor

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

so says the scared mamas boy

It's better to be a mamas boy than a grown man who worships dead bodies.

Your creator was nailed to a stick by the police and flogged like an armed robber. His corpse is currently helping potatoes grow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Muafrika2 and Strawman: Where una dey?

Your friend answered the history of atheism question for you...

https://www.nairaland.com/3299993/what-prominent-achievements-made-atheists/5#48654382
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

More like satan came to see you after i walloped him. Didnt you just say you and him are buddies? I guess we both need to see a doctor
we better do..
But we both know ur sickness is very strong..
One begins to wonder what stuff uve been taking
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

It's better to be a mamas boy then a worshipper of dead Jew corpses.

Your creator was nailed to a stick by the police and flogged like an armed robber. His corpse is currently helping potatoes grow.

Kikikikiki all this venom simply because I told you the truth that u are a mamas boy? You must ashamed of yourself...I can tell from your response. Lol
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by winner01(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
What a party!!! shocked Better late than never. Why you no mention me undecided
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Name one Christian who did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology

You can stop after those who were born after the 15th century wink
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
What a party!!! shocked Better late than never. Why you no mention me undecided

I did bro , the names were expunged from the OP by a mod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

we better do..
But we both know ur sickness is very strong..
One begins to wonder what stuff uve been taking

He gets off by making love to dead bodies in the cemetery. Reminds him of the love for his famous executed Jew.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

He gets off by making love to dead bodies in the cemetery. Reminds him of the love for his famous executed Jew.

This mamas boy thingy must be a really painful thing. Don't worry in another 5 yrs you would stop manning her provision stop and be man enough to move out and get a place of your own... The frustration is real....I can tell grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Read This Article It Might Save Your Life: The Antidotes Of God / First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Why You Feel Remorseful After Certain Sexual Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.