Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? (29225 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hahn(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

It's better to be a mamas boy than a grown man who worships dead bodies.

Your creator was nailed to a stick by the police and flogged like an armed robber. His corpse is currently helping potatoes grow tongue.

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
@ winner01 - 7 pages of comments yet no germane response from the atheists . Well , I expected they'd inundate us with red herrings and jeremiads on Religion . Brace yourself for more rigmaroles - they have the propensity for that .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology

You can stop after those who were born after the 15th century wink

Are you drunk? No one on that list meets your criteria for a Christian. A Christian is someone who doesn't commit sins. All humans sin, even your Jesus admitted that. So try again.

Name one Christian who fashioned even a rubberband from antiquity until now. Bring me a human without sin. Please preface your answer with sinless humans.

Otherwise close down this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by EyeHateGod: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology

You can stop after those who were born after the 15th century wink
U get sense so? Of course U don't! ENGLISH they tend to forget
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

This mamas boy thingy must be a really painful thing. Don't worry in another 5 yrs you would stop manning her provision stop and be man enough to move out and get a place of your own... The frustration is real....I can tell grin

Your own mother must be dead. Probably rotting along with your creator in the soil, feeding the worms.

2 Likes

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

He gets off by making love to dead bodies in the cemetery. Reminds him of the love for his famous executed Jew.

Why tell us about your predilections for necrophilia You guys have one for incest and bestiality and now this

Atheists and sexual perversion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hahn(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Your own mother must be dead. Probably rotting along with your creator in the soil, feeding the worms.

How did this discussion get to this point? sad
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Ranchhoddas: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Muafrika2:

Your friend answered the history of atheism question for you...

https://www.nairaland.com/3299993/what-prominent-achievements-made-atheists/5#48654382
Oga we are talking about the 'inventors of atheism' remember?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
AnonyNymous:

True, true, lol, but as you have shown, the theory could still be justified with a creator. . .
... Lol; what even made it more intresting was when Pierre Laplace, (that man was simply a genius) filled the hole on the movement of stars with his gravitational stability theory.

And his famous statement of "God I have no use for that hypothesis"

It's a bit funny when you look at it.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Are you drunk? No one on that list meets your criteria for a Christian. A Christian is someone who doesn't commit sins. All humans sin, even your Jesus admitted that. So try again.

Name one Christian who fashioned even a rubberband from antiquity until now. Bring me a human without sin. Please preface your answer with sinless humans.

Otherwise close down this thread.

Still butt-hurt ? They recognized Christianity as their religious affiliation while atheists were busy doing what exactly ??

Do you realise that for 1000 years - 5th to 15th century - no atheist made any notable accomplishment ??

And they have been existing since the creation of man .

When questions were being asked about their irrelevance in life , they came up with a master plan - communism - to wipe out religious people out of hatred and jealousy

All hail logic and reason grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by winner01(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

A Christian is someone who doesn't commit sins..
Where did you find this definition?
No one is perfect yeah, but we strive to be like Christ.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Yeah my mom is dead and rotten by now since she died over 12yrs ago so no biggy. But you on the other hand are a different matter.
Remember you said you were scared of your mama so cannot tell her u are an atheist? She just might whup your butt as the kid you are.

Remember I gave u a nickname? WW96 whimpy weah96.

There is nothing wrong with being a whimp as long as its a phase and you grow out of it. The problem I see here is that your growth phase would take another 5yrs to occur so until then, make sure you wash the dishes in mamas kitchen very well and mop the floor in the morning. Hey when you eventually are man enough to move out do let me know so I can support u by buying you a bed.

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
hahn:

And someone liked that comment embarassed . You guys have a sick mentality undecided
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
hahn:

Ask the mamas boy. It must have been in his subconscious. Lol
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by dalaman: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
[size=14pt]Still waiting for the atheists to provide just 1 of them who made an achievement in 1000 years (5th - 15th century)[/size]

Atheism was a crime at that time as such there were no outspoken atheist. If you were caught promoting athiesm you'll be killed.

Name one single outspoken atheist within that period that openly professes his/her atheism in Europe. Just name one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hahn(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And someone liked that comment embarassed . You guys have a sick mentality undecided

Oh please. You guys are always first to start with the insults. Na so dem dey do "born again"? undecided

naijadeyhia:

Ask the mamas boy. It must have been in his subconscious. Lol

Lol. You this chief insulter of the federal republic grin cheesy
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hahn(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
dalaman:

Atheism was a crime at that time as such there were no outspoken atheist. If you were caught promoting athiesm you'll be killed.

Name one single outspoken atheist within that period that openly professes his/her atheism in Europe. Just name one.

Don't bother. I already pointed that one on the first page. The dude is still beating about the bush. I wonder if he is expecting Jesus or Jehovah to actually exist and give him a congratulatory call like GEJ did Bubu tongue

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
hahn:

Oh please. You guys are always first to start with the insults. Na so dem dey do "born again"? undecided

Me? How I take insult am? From his reaction you can tell I told him the truth. Clear conscience dey fear accusation again?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hahn(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Me? How I take insult am? From his reaction you can tell I told him the truth. Clear conscience dey fear accusation again?

Lol cheesy grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
hahn:

It was a badinage between both of them before Weah96 took umbrage at it
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by dalaman: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
hahn:

Don't bother. I already pointed that one on the first page. The dude is still beating about the bush. I wonder if he is expecting Jesus or Jehovah to actually exist and give him a congratulatory call like GEJ did Bubu tongue

He should name just one outspoken atheist during that period. Atheism was a crime during the dark ages. Anybody that went against the authority of the church was to be killed. They killed dissidents, killed Jews, killed anybody that was a threat to them. This dishonest troll will come and tell you that they were catholics or that they weren't christians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hahn(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
Where did you find this definition?
No one is perfect yeah, but we strive to be like Christ.

How? Give me one way you strive to be like Christ. Can you raise the dead? Do you have beards? Do you wear a gown? Do you share kisses with men like Jesus shared with Peter? Are you non existent? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
hahn:

Lol cheesy grin

He said the truth about my mom so why should I be upset. My mama don die over 12yrs ago and na me bury am so what? Lol

Weah96 should go and get a life and quit hanging on to mamas apron strings.....thats what whimps do.
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hahn(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
dalaman:

He should name just one outspoken atheist during that period. Atheism was a crime during the dark ages. Anybody that went against the authority of the church was to be killed. They killed dissidents, killed Jews, killed anybody that was a threat to them. This dishonest troll will come and tell you that they were catholics or that they weren't christians.

Check the first page of the thread for my post undecided
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
Where did you find this definition? No one is perfect yeah, but we strive to be like Christ.
from the horse's mouth... Kingebukasblog said that whenever a christian sins..he is no longer a christian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Weah96: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
hahn:

Dunno. The Christian hates mamas boys. I made one of two logical extrapolations. I apologize to all the sensible people who have lost their mums. This worshipper of corpses will no longer receive my attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hahn(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It was a badinage between both of them before Weah96 took umbrage at it

More like conceded defeat tongue

But that naijadeyhia get bad mouth sha cheesy grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
dalaman:

What u just said in essence is that right from yester years atheists have been weaklings and cowards. If Witches could be more ooen than they back then, then atheists are nothing but hot air. No wonder now they want to be a lot more outspoken even to the point of killing in order to be noticed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by EyeHateGod: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

He said the truth about my mom so why should I be upset. My mama don die over 12yrs ago and na me bury am so what? Lol

Weah96 should go and get a life and quit hanging on to mamas apron strings.....thats what whimps do.
Ayaaaaaaa
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by hahn(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ehya. My mom died in 2007 and I buried her too. At least she was a born again Christian when she died. She is probably in heaven right now. That is if it exists tongue

Are you also an orphan?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by raphieMontella: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

nd someone wud like silly comments by a christian..the same very thing christians preach against is what they practise best
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weah96:

Dunno. The Christian hates mamas boys. I made one of two logical extrapolations. I apologize to all the sensible people who have lost their mums. This worshipper of corpses will no longer receive my attention.

This worshipper of corpses thingy is deeply engraved in your subconscious. .. e be like say u dey secretly do am and do not want mama to find out as well.... whimp! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

First Fruit Is A Scam, Be Wiser In 2019 / Why You Feel Remorseful After Certain Sexual Activities / Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.