Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried (64581 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by SantaDomino(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
prettyslimme:
same way a guy also meets a good girl,cheat on her then fall for an Olosho and cry a river Dt all girls are a ho
Ur get mouth... Seems like u prepare reply dey wait for the comment
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 08, 2016
cyrilamx:
if women ain't desperate, how do u explain the number of single ladies in their 30s praying for hubby's they once rejected? Do we have commensurate number of men praying for spouses? It is this lies being peddled by your likes that many are swallowing hook line n sinker leading to arrogance on their part. We all know the result : from nude/sexy/hot girl rejecting men to Mary Amaka praying for husband....

Whats this one saying
You simply displayed u r so frustrated emotionaly like d op.. if i start 2talk abt men, u wil go home nd cry.. but thank God am not like u..tufia!
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2016
Amelian:

Whats this one saying
You simply displayed u r so frustrated emotionaly like d op.. if i start 2talk abt men, u wil go home nd cry.. but thank God am not like u..tufia!
talk about men in what respect? However you see, age count against women and not men. Except you give a contrary but factual post, I think we leave it at that...
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
cyrilamx:
talk about men in what respect? However you see, age count against women and not men. Except you give a contrary but factual post, I think we leave it at that...

u r even a teenager. no wonder..Dont worry when u hit certain age as a man, u will understand.. i was just wasting my mb on someone who isnt aware of d dynamics of life. be it,man or woman.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
Amelian:

u r even a teenager. no wonder..Dont worry when u hit certain age as a man, u will understand.. i was just wasting my mb on someone who isnt aware of d dynamics of life. be it,man or woman.
I thought you want to give me the names of men you have frustrated as a woman who are now running from church to church praying for wives because age is counting against them...one thing I know some women have fish brains...they act/write before thinking and your post just show u ain't an exception. Kudos to that network for free MB given to you, else you won't hv written this trash tongue tongue
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by SenatorJames(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ladies must not say yes to every tom dick and harry but must reject proposal politely.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
cyrilamx:
I thought you want to give me the names of men you have frustrated as a woman who are now running from church to church praying for wives because age is counting against them...one thing I know some women have fish brains...they act/write before thinking and your post just show u ain't an exception. Kudos to that network for free MB given to you, else you won't hv written this trash tongue tongue

yawns'
U r so lame..
its bedtime. Go and sleep.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by erico2k2(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
SenatorJames:
Ladies must not say yes to every tom dick and harry but must reject proposal politely.
there are two factors at play here dating and marriage
of what use is it to date a guy for 5 years and reject his marriage proposal ?
Is one year not enough for a y2k girl to know the guy ain't fit for her?
As a girl after the reject then what ? Date another guy for another 5 years ?
A guy at 50 can still get married to a 30 year old but what can U say about the 45 year Old girl ? Chances are slim
my advice to Girls if U can't marry him do not date that long

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by bigcp(m): 5:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Nori:

Lol. It's just quite irritating when men feel that women must always accept their advances because we are women and should be desperate. Everyone has a right to chose.
And I don't belief a man is better because he is richer or more handsome, neither is a woman better because she is more beautiful. Its called having a choice.

i like this girl...she gave her reply without insults...she's really matured... most replies made here by females are either insulting or sometimes worse....but she gave a str8 answer with no insult...i luv her 4 that...Nne if u r single i get good n sweet nigga 4u
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by engrelvis(m): 6:01am On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=Nori post=49020291][/quote]gbam.u r very correct dear. No b by force.is nt every girl u dated DAT will marry u n vice versa
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Mpyaw: 3:02am On Jan 05, 2017
cool
Libber:
Rejecting a guy does not mean anything to me after all everybody have right to choose who they want to spend their entire life with,remember a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, I have had one encounter of a guy I was dating that was pesting me for marriage, he is well to do,but I later found out he is a marijuana addict and can raise his hand on a woman,that was when I quit the relationship, not quite long he got married to another lady,I sent him a congratulatory message, so it doesn't matter everyone have their choice

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.