Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried (64541 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nixiepie(f): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
copaceticG:
Males are also raped its just that we don't talk about it.
story....
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by DebbieSean(f): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine after turning you down, she's still unmarried and waiting for 'Mr.Right' while you are now happily married to much finer and better girl. Girls really need to stop creating unnecessary standards or barriers for themselves and do the right thing. And to guys, whenever a girl reject you, its not the end of the world. She's only making it possible for you to meet and be with a better person. Every disappointment is a blessing!
I'm not a feminist but why is it always an issue when a lady wants to make a choice? Guys have different traits and qualities they want in women but a woman isn't allowed to do that? Let's just learn to respect other people's choices and and stop seeing them as losers because they don't have what we have.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Promzyunique(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
suits dem
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=Nori post=49020101]

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even
yea a better husband than him like will smith or mark zukerberg cool
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Beamborla(f): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
don't get it wrong dear, I will b one of the surviving men of the so called war you envisaging. Infact you will b the foremost of the women asking me to give u a child so u bear my name. So baby have fun it your day... shocked tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
I ain't envisaging war, sir.
That was a further explanation to your post. If ladies are to beg to go by a man's name just the way it is in the Bible, there must be mass killing of men.

Shikenna# grin

I might be a grandmother already, you never can tell. You might survive without your third leg lipsrsealed tongue
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by feaworaoja007: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided
lol! wait till you reach menopause,then we"ll know if you really wanted to marry for love or unrealistic standards you"ve put!
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Mypeople2(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided
That is what they usually say until they get to 40..Keep it up!
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Revolva(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
No mind dem shakara don make dem old for papa house papa. Don taya for dem

Many of dem are just tribal minded n looking for mr perfect dats wat killing our ladies
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Mypeople2(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by HirstMOG(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

why are you this pained? Are you indirectly defending yourself??
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by adedayoa2(f): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
numericalguy:

What an outburst. The OP must have touched a chord. Seems you have a personal experience you might want to share with us.
she doesnt need a personal experience, you dont force yourself to love anybody. Moreover, all those couples that kill each other these day, maybe their love was one sided. I cant marry a man I dont like, love too much sef

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by adedayoa2(f): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mypeople2:
I can see you were once or twice rejected

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Emeka71(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Counter topic.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by yeyeboi(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Na there make u dey make pant d wear u
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by adroitvezy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
LostCity:

Hope You aren't a victim?
bro you don't need to ask cuz she certainly is.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by neocortex: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
waledudu:
I knew this girl back in university days. She turned down most even till after school. Fast forward 8 years later, all the guys I knew who asked her out are all married with families. She is still single at 33.. I spoke to her recently, I guess she ain't bothered still waiting on Mr right.

You make it sound as if you married ALL the girls who agreed to date you in the past.

The reality is that you end up cutting them off for your "Miss Right", but yo don't see anything
in that.
How do you think life would be for a girl that accepts every man interested in her into her life ?

If a woman is 33 and still single , I expect her to be the one complaining not you
or your friends.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Mann11: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
months:
I don tire 4 the way all this [b]yoruba boys go dey take menopause and age blackmail small girls anyhow 4 marriage.

Marriage na by force? Y this level of desperation sef? Still yorubas have the highest divorce/polygamous rate in Nigeria.

I thought women are the ones desperate 4 marriage but apparently, yoruba men are more desperate.

My question is are these men just jobless or bitches? Na dem full romance section. hissss! [/b]
. It is coursing through your veins. Wondering what it is? RAVAGING TRIBALISM! Does any of the posts above yours bear any iota of tribalism? EDUCATED ILLITERATE. Abeg Osewa, help me call that kunnu seller jare.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by uniquefortune1: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Is better to be single praying to God for a life partner than been married n praying to be single. For the fact that he turns you down doesn't really mean u are bad love n dating itself is empiricism I mean try n error. My advice for ladies is to avoid been rigid looking for Mr perfect n Mr right it is only God that has these qualities

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Stop deceiving yourselves.

You dont love him because he has not had sex with you.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
mtchww lubish, because you meet a tired spinster that settled for you?? Abi. if you are not right for her she for use shame marry you abi??

You mean a spinster tired of doing runs... ?
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by erico2k2(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
adedayoa2:
she doesnt need a personal experience, you dont force yourself to love anybody. Moreover, all those couples that kill each other these day, maybe their love was one sided. I cant marry a man I dont like, love too much sef
last time I checked u don't get approached on street for marriage it's always after months of dating . Now if you know in ur mind u can't marry this person Y continue with the relationship . This is where it gets messy
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by bezimo(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine after turning you down, she's still unmarried and waiting for 'Mr.Right' while you are now happily married to much finer and better girl. Girls really need to stop creating unnecessary standards or barriers for themselves and do the right thing. And to guys, whenever a girl reject you, its not the end of the world. She's only making it possible for you to meet and be with a better person. Every disappointment is a blessing!

Absolutely correct!!
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by adedayoa2(f): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
erico2k2:

last time I checked u don't get approached on street for marriage it's always after months of dating . Now if you know in ur mind u can't marry this person Y continue with the relationship . This is where it gets messy
but you know when you date this one, date that one, you end up getting over twentt boyfriends before you finally get the one, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, they are counting o.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by adedayoa2(f): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mann11:
. It is coursing through your veins. Wondering what it is? RAVAGING TRIBALISM! Does any of the posts above yours bear any iota of tribalism? EDUCATED ILLITERATE. Abeg Osewa, help me call that kunnu seller jare.
puhahahahahahahahahahah
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by logoscope(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
You know... I don't have to marry to born pikin. cheesy
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by bezimo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
If you miss the partner God brings your way because you couldn't "see well", there would be reallocation and allocation. Thats a truth!!
Thats why we have so many frustrated single ladies especially in their 30s and 40s who are living in regrets now and secret tears because the marriage is not coming like they had imagined.

Then you often hear consoling words like marriage is not everthing.I can succed as a single lady afterall and I don't need any man.We know its because a husband didn't locate them hence the statement bourne out of frustration and despair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nixiepie:
like seriously if u mean men are doing us favor, then why rape is on increase?
though I never condone rape, but in their craze for fashion and attention from male folks, women becomes seductive implicitly inviting men to satiate their emotional urge...it could be with consent or otherwise. You know that in forceful carnal knowledge, women are 70% culpable.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Pylony(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
I've got one principle, "never force love to love you let it come natural and it will last forever". In a nut shell, do not out of pity or otherwise turn into a sacrificial lamb loving the wrong person and later end in regrets. If a lady bounce your Love, wish her luck in her endeavors and move on with your life. Your real love is on the other lane. grin
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by ButterFrost212(f): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
ayusco85:

Are u a hausa girl?
I'm Fulani
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by ayusco85(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
ButterFrost212:

I'm Fulani

Yayi kyau. But u said u are Malo, and Malo is a word for hausa Muslim o. Or thr is no diff btw hausa and Fulani?
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by ButterFrost212(f): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
ayusco85:

Yayi kyau. But u said u are Malo, and Malo is a word for hausa Muslim o. Or thr is no diff btw hausa and Fulani?
Well I refer to most northerners as Malo, besides I should really stop saying I'm Fulani since I speak Hausa and I don't even know a word of fulfulde. And no, Hausa and Fulani are two different ethnic groups. They might be mixing alot these days but it still doesn't make them thesame
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
hehehe, you wish I even applied. don't worry I'll consider you if I do get tired. talk about hoes, that would be impersonation, they only belong in your family.
lol. You cracked me up sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.