Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried (64574 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by tunde82seidat(f): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided
. God bless u ma'am
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
hehehe, you wish I even applied. don't worry I'll consider you if I do get tired. talk about hoes, that would be impersonation, they only belong in your family.

Too much!!!...damn#

15 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by somto4u: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided
Why are u angry am not surprised cos ladies like ur type dnt like the truth especially wen it directed to ur type of ladies!

9 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by GoodSide: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Samsung gt n8000 for sale

Note 10.1

45k cash..interested buyers message me

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by beautiful232(f): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2016
and so

shits happen
life goes on

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by jerryfisher(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

u just carry he matter for head!!!but why?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by babyfaceafrica: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Oh ok, in that case then she has herself to blame and should live with her actions. I guess the heading is a bit misleading. My bad.
so its only the topic you yo read...have u heard about ambiguity and having too sides to a coin?...you just dey vex for the thread...cool down
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by 2sexynet: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

please out of curiosity, are you the one the OP is referring to in his post as the unmarried chick that dumped him? grin you see so pained... na wa o. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2016
numericalguy:

What an outburst. The OP must have touched a chord. Seems you have a personal experience you might want to share with us.
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by chimoskyg(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2016
From the comments dropping I see lot of victims been frustrated

7 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Elnino4ladies: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2016
Spread mat...
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by freecocoa(f): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2016
Na wa o, all these boys sef, so because a woman wants to get married, she should accept just about any thing that comes her way?

19 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Oahray: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2016
Rejected you? Were you asking her to marry you or asking her to date you? What's the guarantee you'd have married her if she hadn't turned you down? Abeg free matter jare, and respect the choice of others.

Guys sha, why make a lady an enemy for rejecting you? Why bring marriage into the pic when more than 90% of relationships aren't started with marriage in mind?

Marriage isn't the sole purpose of a woman's existence. It's bad enough to marry for the sake of marrying, but it's even worse when the husband has a mentality like yours that he's doing a lady a huge favour marrying her.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by 2sexynet: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
E pain some people sha grin cheesy grin cheesy
my brother, na laugh I just dey here o.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Missmossy(f): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2016
Haha cheesy grin

This has made my morning.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by buffalowings: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Don't mind the guy

He pain am

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Spicym(f): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Life itself its a choice.....ure either accepted or rejected.... So OP #pile o down#

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by HRich(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

I think you are a candidate of this post
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by doskie(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

where does the concept of richer apply here now? We are talking about love, beautiful, handsome,.... Next thing you're saying is "richer" tchaiii.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by uckennety(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2016
Op you go touch babes 4 their chord grin

Stop!!!!dem go swear 4 u!imagine babes wey d. Drm 4 oil guys and Yankee boys

Stop it oooo

Girls av standards

Meanwhile in my mind..............

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by doskie(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Lol. It's just quite irritating when men feel that women must always accept their advances because we are women and should be desperate. Everyone has a right to chose.
And I don't belief a man is better because he is richer or more handsome, neither is a woman better because she is more beautiful. Its called having a choice.
he Boldened the rich part!!! Address that!!!
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by one9ner: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Girl, i see ur pain and frustration, they are visible to the blind and loud to the deaf.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by prettyslimme(f): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

i wonder oo.is it by force to accept every Tom dick and Harry. just bcoz she is single doesn't make her unhappy or less a woman. no be by marriage or.

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by pepigeorge(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

calm down.... economy is rough

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by harmony9: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2016
LostCity:

Hope You aren't a victim?
. help me ask her
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by harmony9: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2016
LostCity:

Hope You aren't a victim?
. help me ask her
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2016
Lolz who be that girl....
She's too cute I wanna marry her...*wink*
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by joystickextend1(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Hmm angry the comment's here though..

Meanwhile check out my profile guys wink
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2016
I go laff tire for this thread
grin grin
OP you are naughty! cheesy

I'm still wondering why everyone is under the impression that Nori is pained? I guess she should have accepted the op's observations as they are according to these comments I've read so far

Issorite

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by kaybee09(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2016
numericalguy:

Sorry you didn't measure up. I couldn't touch a crass ho like you even with a long pole. Besides, I don't do oloshos. Your application is hereby declined.
hahaha shoot in the head

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2016
Must a lady say yes to every guy that comes her way ? If she gets frustrated at last..she'll still get all the blame. It's better to wait for someone u truly wanna be with..why the rush ?

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by thesicilian: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

OP really touched a nerve there, didn't he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.