Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried (64561 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by erico2k2(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
adedayoa2:
but you know when you date this one, date that one, you end up getting over twentt boyfriends before you finally get the one, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, they are counting o.
well is that not the world we now live in? if we go by the way you put it, U need to know and trust a person b4 marriage and teh process of doing that is called dating.So go fru uncountable boyfriend or say yes to a guy you like and get married, which way?
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by oyclassique(f): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
i dnt fink d lady has done anytin wrong.............Mmarriage is by choice;dat u dated som1 isn't d only criteria 4 marriage#iwonderooooooo.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Mypeople2(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
adedayoa2:
I can see you were once or twice rejected
I am falsely accused here.....
By the way, you don't have to be rejected before you know the problems of ladies.They have a lot of parameters set aside for the "would be husband",especially when they are very young .Later, they start regretting it.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by pappicole(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by folks4luv(f): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine after turning you down, she's still unmarried and waiting for 'Mr.Right' while you are now happily married to much finer and better girl. Girls really need to stop creating unnecessary standards or barriers for themselves and do the right thing. And to guys, whenever a girl reject you, its not the end of the world. She's only making it possible for you to meet and be with a better person. Every disappointment is a blessing!
this is a thinking pattern of men with inferiority complex, uncountable men will woo a lady but she will later marry only one, just one.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by AreTheyBitches(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided

Mama i've found true love
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Inova(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Lol. It's just quite irritating when men feel that women must always accept their advances because we are women and should be desperate. Everyone has a right to chose.
And I don't belief a man is better because he is richer or more handsome, neither is a woman better because she is more beautiful. Its called having a choice.
Babe. Make Hay while the sun shines. Your eggs are not getting any fresher. Population of men is far lower than that of women. The older you get the lower the chances of you appealing to any man not to talk of even getting maried. Wish you well and pls be smart. Life is not all about talking tough.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by ayusco85(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Well I refer to most northerners as Malo, besides I should really stop saying I'm Fulani since I speak Hausa and I don't even know a word of fulfulde. And no, Hausa and Fulani are two different ethnic groups. They might be mixing alot these days but it still doesn't make them thesame

For starters Malo is a word for Muslims from d North. U can't call a northern Christian a Malo. Secondly u are not hausa, the fact dat u can speak hausa more doesn't make u a hausa girl since u are Fulani.
Thirdly, well dats all. Lol. Oh I remember, Thirdly I speak hausa very fluently, even passed it with distinctions in waec and neco, and am from the north but am not a hausa nor a Malo. So u see, u need to get Ur acts straight
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Forwetinnah: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided

Amen sister!!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Forwetinnah: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
hehehe, you wish I even applied. don't worry I'll consider you if I do get tired. talk about hoes, that would be impersonation, they only belong in your family.

Uhaff killed someborri grin grin . Finish him!
Some of these guys think they're God's gift to women..silly fish heads

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Oketwin(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

sister sorry ooo why are u dis pained
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by kikelomojessy(f): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Lol, kikelomo hope u are not in dat category

Lool. Am in Category 'Godsgracesoamazing'

#smiles#
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Xsmart22(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Why are u taking dis so personal? Why are u so pained?
Are u single and waiting?
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nixiepie(f): 12:35am On Sep 04, 2016
cyrilamx:
though I never condone rape, but in their craze for fashion and attention from male folks, women becomes seductive implicitly inviting men to satiate their emotional urge...it could be with consent or otherwise. You know that in forceful carnal knowledge, women are 70% culpable.
so wat will u say abt men molesting underage girls frm 1yrs to 12yrs old,

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 04, 2016
erico2k2:

see even after the guy turns 55 when he finds out he has the option of looking for another 30 year old virgin
do women have such lux at 55??
I guess you don't know about Kris Jenner or Clarion Chukwura Abiola who are dating and married to younger men! Wake up from your cave mentality bro,this is the 21st century not the 50's. undecided
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2016
Nixiepie:
No mind am. He no go talk because they are all hypocrites! undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by theimmortals(m): 12:54am On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=Nori post=49020291][/quote]

Dazz All.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by latinoKingdom(m): 2:07am On Sep 04, 2016
Nori:

don't misunderstand him... Lol but you dey vex before shocked grin
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 04, 2016
cyrilamx:
though I never condone rape, but in their craze for fashion and attention from male folks, women becomes seductive implicitly inviting men to satiate their emotional urge...it could be with consent or otherwise. You know that in forceful carnal knowledge, women are 70% culpable.

This is the rubbish rapists tell themselves to justify their actions.
'she wanted it but was playing hard to get'
'she dressed seductively so its her fault she was molested'

No, its never the woman's fault in any or at any time. Its only sociopathic beasts with no self control that forcefully sleep with women cos of seductive dressing. If her appearance arouses you then look away like a normal human being with self control instead of forcing her to sleep with you the way male animals force female animals.

What the hell is so hard to understand about that?

Saying she is the cause of the rape because she made herself seductive is like saying people who drive nice cars or wear nice clothes are asking to get robbed or are responsible for any robbery incidence they suffer because robbers are attracted to people with nice things.

I swear many Nigerian men are big fat dumbasses and the way they make noise you'd think they actually have something upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by lawlahbammy(f): 6:40am On Sep 04, 2016
xendra:
hehehe, you wish I even applied. don't worry I'll consider you if I do get tired. talk about hoes, that would be impersonation, they only belong in your family.

Legendary!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2016
Nixiepie:
those are psychopath that ought not only be castrated, but will be sentenced to prison where they will continually be aroused sexually, but never given the privilege of being satiated. Are you telling me there are not women who molest young boys? Cases of maids Molesting those male kids in their care...no matter how we look at it it is a fall out of societal ills..
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2016
fellis:

This is the rubbish rapists tell themselves to justify their actions.
'she wanted it but was playing hard to get'
'she dressed seductively so its her fault she was molested'

No, its never the woman's fault in any or at any time. Its only sociopathic beasts with no self control that forcefully sleep with women cos of seductive dressing. If her appearance arouses you then look away like a normal human being with self control instead of forcing her to sleep with you the way male animals force female animals.

What the hell is so hard to understand about that?

Saying she is the cause of the rape because she made herself seductive is like saying people who drive nice cars or wear nice clothes are asking to get robbed or are responsible for any robbery incidence they suffer because robbers are attracted to people with nice things.

I swear many Nigerian men are big fat dumbasses and the way they make noise you'd think they actually have something upstairs.

even your fellow women have at times frown at the seductive dressings of most girls. Why not condoning rape, people shud be held responsible for their actions. That why every action elicit a positive or negative reaction. In society not everybody has same mental strength...to resist things. You will agree with me that most of you girls are walking nudity, a man u hv stir his libido in the open for long will then have the 'privilege' of running into u in secret places, what do u think will run through his mind? Let be factual most girls you know dress to kill. Who are they tempting, fellow girls or their parents? Com of it most deliberately invite men and so most times the unlucky ones get man-handled. Have u not seen or heard o instances where in streets most older women insults some of these young girls because of their near-nudity? You just trying to beat about the bush. The bottom line is rape is bad, but most instances ladies invite such.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 7:11am On Sep 04, 2016
Trina0936:

I guess you don't know about Kris Jenner or Clarion Chukwura Abiola who are dating and married to younger men! Wake up from your cave mentality bro,this is the 21st century not the 50's. undecided
that how you girls deceive yourself because of what you see handful of so called celebrities do. What is the ratio of older men having arrays of younger girls as their lovers to that of older women as u mentioned dating younger dudes? Is that what you waiting for or wishing yourself? You think those sexcapede of Youths with sugar mums called love? ...just contracts by Wich both satiate their wants. No matter how the society goes, in terms of relationship, men will still have the edge. Though I never praise our present pervasive nature, go and see where 16/17/18 years old girls are running after men old enough to have them as grand children, then you tell me if women enjoy such luxury especially after 25 most ladies boobs have fallen like Olympus...no thanks to round of attacks by men....
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2016
Inova:

Babe. Make Hay while the sun shines. Your eggs are not getting any fresher. Population of men is far lower than that of women. The older you get the lower the chances of you appealing to any man not to talk of even getting maried. Wish you well and pls be smart. Life is not all about talking tough.
you hit the nail on its head. Let them continue to deceive themselves...we see who cry last.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2016
if women ain't desperate, how do u explain the number of single ladies in their 30s praying for hubby's they once rejected? Do we have commensurate number of men praying for spouses? It is this lies being peddled by your likes that many are swallowing hook line n sinker leading to arrogance on their part. We all know the result : from nude/sexy/hot girl rejecting men to Mary Amaka praying for husband....
Amelian:
no mind the op, hes highly frustrated.. even as he is married, he is still obsessed with the ladies who said No to him..
must every lady say yes to every guy that says he wants to date or marry them? even if she doesn't love you, she must say yes, I will marry you, abi?
smhhhh, some men just love to invite problems to themselves by marrying desperados..

later we will start reading marriage problematic stories on nairaland that touches the heart..
op no face your marriage and make it last.. keep on obsessing over other women...

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2016
49cents:

Girls in our climes claim to look for love but do they know what is love?

The bolded show what is deeply what is love.

Residence in some highbrow area; crusing around with a range with two 'cute' kids.......

This is good in isself but the experience of love is something else entirely

I am not begging any girl to "love" me because I can comfortably provide her this....

When I see a lady who lives rather than just sit around looking pretty I will give my arm and leg....

Our girls are damn too shallow in their reasoning, sometimes I feel like puking
it is this craze for material things that many become victims for ritual murders, yet many don't learn. What stops them from planning a life with a young man who so treasure them rather than looking for already made. Let them be arrogant and buying the lies they still hot and marketable, the worst is not that they are bring pushed out of market by up coming teens but they become a susceptible to fake prophets/Pastors when desperation to be called 'mrs' sets in....
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by finesthaykay(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2016
When you hear ur side chick is getting married to Don Jazzy.

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by holluphemydavid(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2016
kikelomojessy:

Lool. Am in Category 'Godsgracesoamazing'
#smiles#
Hmmmmmm, I understand, it's well ooooo
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by erico2k2(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Nixiepie:
and U think they do not molest boys as well right? ?
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by talk2dmc(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2016
This is what you see when a man refuses to grow ! She said no and you moved on what else is your business in her life aftermath.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Medunah: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2016
xendra:
nope, if I was tired I'll settle for your kind tongue
Haha, this is Epic!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by emmyx2010: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ladies......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.