Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried (64543 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2016
ministeriallist:

I agree with you but your last statement. Marriage is not competition but about who you love. God will give her the man she loves. Not necessarily richer or more handsome.

I think my post was misunderstood, I was only responding to his assertion that finer means better, which isn't the case. Handsome and richer isn't better, I have a lot of admiration for hardworking guys.

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by graphiti: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2016
greatbrian:
What pple refuse to know z dat LOve isn't all that makes up a marriage infact to me love is the least tin when considering marriage. Dz y u see lover birds get divorced after marriage. Compability to me shud be the piority love shud be the last tin

Brilliant!!!

Errrrrm....... are u sure u didn't make a mistake with ur monicker?

Are u sure it's not greatbrain instead of 'greatbrian'?

A million applause 4 u.

Kimmon take it!!!

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by graphiti: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2016
kaorama:

But it is not easy to be single. Even God said it is not good, so why will it be better .

Errrrrm, kindly go through Matt 19vz 1-12, u'll see where it's clearly and boldy inferred by Jesus-The Christ that it's Better 2 b single than married!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by ayusco85(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Is it by force to marry every guy you date And so what you get married before her, does that mean your marriage would last or even be a stress free one. angry

Your first sentence is the mentality most Nigerian girls now have.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2016
drop!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by agrovick(m): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2016
uyisteven:
. . Wait 4 it . .
. . Chai....My head is spinning.. grin
Nairaland's version of the trailer jam show
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by kayowalemi(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2016
it happened to me 8 years ago and she's still running from pillar to post and still single. my first son is almost 7 years old. I got married to a more beautiful lady.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Oahray:
Rejected you? Were you asking her to marry you or asking her to date you? What's the guarantee you'd have married her if she hadn't turned you down? Abeg free matter jare, and respect the choice of others.

Guys sha, why make a lady an enemy for rejecting you? Why bring marriage into the pic when more than 90% of relationships aren't started with marriage in mind?

Marriage isn't the sole purpose of a woman's existence. It's bad enough to marry for the sake of marrying, but it's even worse when the husband has a mentality like yours that he's doing a lady a huge favour marrying her.
GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by kuchikau: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=Nori post=49020291][/quote]...

Hmmmm..fustration is a bastard.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by uyisteven(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
agrovick:

Nairaland's version of the trailer jam show

Haha...Your head dey der.....
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by kuchikau: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
mtchww lubish, because you meet a tired spinster that settled for you?? Abi. if you are not right for her she for use shame marry you abi??

See fustration!
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by kuchikau: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Oh ok, in that case then she has herself to blame and should live with her actions. I guess the heading is a bit misleading. My bad.
Fustration
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by gucci20(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Yes ooo!
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
port to we chat or palm chat you won't regret it or buy android or iPhone
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by kuchikau: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Na wa o, all these boys sef, so because a woman wants to get married, she should accept just about any thing that comes her way?
So for ur dirty mind nw u fine.

Do u mensturate?how do u smell?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by firstolalekan(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
[s]
marvelck:
Imagine after turning you down, she's still unmarried and waiting for 'Mr.Right' while you are now happily married to much finer and better girl. Girls really need to stop creating unnecessary standards or barriers for themselves and do the right thing. And to guys, whenever a girl reject you, its not the end of the world. She's only making it possible for you to meet and be with a better person. Every disappointment is a blessing!
[/s]
Stupìd post

So they should say yes to every dick

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by okpanachi09: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
The lesson here is for us to always look on to the bright side of life
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
snowblaq:
.....you took the words right out of my mouth....dont mind the stupid post of a pained nigga....guys acting like they are the next best thing after sliced bread...
Laff wan kill me die @after sliced bread

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Na wa o, all these boys sef, so because a woman wants to get married, she should accept just about any thing that comes her way?
Its not about accepting anything or anyone,its just that girls feel quite ontop of the world and they ditch guys anyhow,they are easily beguiled by players at the expense of the credible ones not realising there natural clocks are ticking and they will soon be women devoid of their youthful appeal.there is nothing wrong in rejecting a guy but doing it to boost your ego or to confirm your sexiness is evil.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by months: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
I don tire 4 the way all this yoruba boys go dey take menopause and age blackmail small girls anyhow 4 marriage.

Marriage na by force? Y this level of desperation sef? Still yorubas have the highest divorce/polygamous rate in Nigeria.

I thought women are the ones desperate 4 marriage but apparently, yoruba men are more desperate.

My question is are these men just jobless or bitches? Na dem full romance section. hissss!

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Rheetaa(f): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
kayowalemi:
it happened to me 8 years ago and she's still running from pillar to post and still single. my first son is almost 7 years old. I got married to a more beautiful lady.

undecided
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
graphiti:

Brilliant!!!

Errrrrm....... are u sure u didn't make a mistake with ur monicker?

Are u sure it's not greatbrain instead of 'greatbrian'?

A million applause 4 u.

Kimmon take it!!!
truely GMTA,that has always been my arguement.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by mamachizzy(f): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
so according to u, any gal u say hi to, must accept ur proposal. That gal u ended up marrying, do u knw how many guys are saying the same thing about her pls receive sense. every body is somebody's ex!!!!

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Genycharl(f): 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
nope, if I was tired I'll settle for your kind tongue

wow..... nice reply
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by kwencypresh(f): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
E pain some people sha grin cheesy grin cheesy
sweetheart
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
kwencypresh:

sweetheart
where have you been? cry cry
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Mandu11(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
1st Corinthians 7 vs 38,apostle paul said:"the man that marries av done good,but he that doesn't have done even better"
Provided u dnt fornicate and can go celibate and u spend time doing other great things that matters in life,believe me,u are better being single than married.Life is more than marriage
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by kwencypresh(f): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
where have you been? cry cry
I have been around nau
my phone have refused to forgive me
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by daviddagreat: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
hehehe, you wish I even applied. don't worry I'll consider you if I do get tired. talk about hoes, that would be impersonation, they only belong in your family.

not taking sides buh

your response really gat me tripping
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by daviddagreat: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
hehehe, you wish I even applied. don't worry I'll consider you if I do get tired. talk about hoes, that would be impersonation, they only belong in your family.

not taking sides buh

your response really gat me tripping

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
Beamborla:

Loolzzz...you have to go back to the Bible, buddy.
For 7 women to beg a man to bear his name, the men must have been killed in war. A good number of y'all would have to die first cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's more, you might not survive the war.... tongue
If you really want this to happen, your spicie is in danger
can you female folks really do without men? If you really waiting war to reduce the population of men, then a worse calamity awaits the surviving females including u..surely you all will be shipped out if ur comfort environ to serves your captors hormones. How abt that you become LovePeddler like those in roman era?
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by xendra: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
Genycharl:

wow..... nice reply
thanks, I just get tired of the some men think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.