Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS (64070 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
I doff my cap for you guys.infact you are my mentor but let me come and be going.
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by shuggah(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Keneking:
Now where is lalasticlala sef...evening don come oh grin

These pictures might have been taking in Uyo..see the sceneries.
taken**
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by omoolorire(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Couple Aye season two
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by lilmax(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
1bkaye:
I always cringe when some women allow men to make them feel like they’re doing them a favour by ‘marrying them’. Wish them the best all the same
what is this one saying?

5 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by IYANGBALI: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Came: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
Make we no hear yeye story after una shakara ooooooo. Wasted the whole of 10 years fuvking... This world don change ooooo, something way be abomination before don turn swagg now.

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2016
The girl look like monkey while the boy look like gorilla grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pls who knows how i can get to yabatech from ogba and how much it will cost me.. thanks.
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by tunahper(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
okosodo:
After he has vandalised her intestine
afterall, he is getting married to her finally not another lady

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by dasparrow: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
okosodo:

LOL grin

@Post

The bride-to-be has scary eyebrows. Whoever did her makeup ought to bed sued.

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by dasparrow: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
okosodo:

LOL grin

@Post

The bride-to-be has scary eyebrows. Whoever did her makeup ought to be sued.

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by yedidiah(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Love the fact that they rep #Chelseafc.

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
The toto fr don gt wrinkles by now with one or two grey hair around am.. D babe dy run from momo... I no tlk ooh
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by samlexb: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
Repentance is the way that leads to heaven. .Give your life to Christ now!

2 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by agrovick(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
I really have nothing to say.
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
Icecomrade:
Dated my wife for 8years.

And we are happily married with a cute daugher.

Everyoe has turned marrige and relationship counsellor on Nairaland.
I read comments, just smile and move on.

Every relationship has its own peculiarity. What works or does not work for Mr/Miss A may or May not work for B.

It takes 2 people to work out relationship.
Patience is key

baba the case na people wey date fr 10yrs come marry.. No one said dy are quarreling, so Wats ur point on ur post. U will hv to wait fr a post on hubbies hving a fight so ur post may look more relevant.. Tank me latr

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by scachy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin ..........and after dating my ex girlfriend for just 3 years she was asking "where is this relationship heading"? Meanwhile her cousin wasnt complaing ooooo! "Sidechics" sabi loyal sha grin grin Congrats to the couple! Ps- the girl must have been really young, abi which 21-25 years old Nigerian girl go gree to wait "10 years"
Exactly grin grin

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by vincentjk(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
That's good
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hmm. I don't see why it should become a bragging right. Dating someone for a decade. When did they start dating...16? And in alol those ten years, the relationship must have suffered its own fair share of crisis, perhaps a number of break-ups and make-ups.

So, what would have happened if they had not decided to get married? After spending all those years together. No matter who else they end up with, the memories shared will never be erased. And that may not exactly be good.

I don't envy them, but I'm happy for them.

3 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by kceewhyte(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
crackhouse:
After how many abortions? Don't tell me she have not done one before cos it's almost impossible.
ur problem abi, deal wt it grin

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Daud2: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
DOES THAT PAY MY CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES AND MY SALARY?
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by kceewhyte(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Hmm. I don't see why it should become a bragging right. Dating speeding for a decade. When did they start dating...16? And in a those ten years, the relationship must have suffered its own fair share of crisis, perhaps a number of break-ups and make-ups.

So, what would have happened if they had not decided to get married? After spending all those years together. No matter who else they end up with, the memories shared will never be erased. And that may not exactly be good.

so, what are u saying

2 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by SycophanticGoat: 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
okosodo:

Is the guy complaining??

Nigerians self.. smh

3 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by SycophanticGoat: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Hmm. I don't see why it should become a bragging right. Dating someone for a decade. When did they start dating...16? And in alol those ten years, the relationship must have suffered its own fair share of crisis, perhaps a number of break-ups and make-ups.

You're going back and forth with this comment of yours..

2 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by eleko1: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dat Chelsea Sport wear nah bad omen sad undecided,wish Dem well cool
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by tellwisdom: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wetin dey do these ones? sad
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by RuuDie(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I don't see any bragging there... rather, I see a moral to their story. Like you rightly said, they would have faced many challenges and broken up and maybe even went on to date others many times; but in the end, they are back together. Does it mean that they are fools? Or they cannot find someone else? Or maybe, just maybe it has been ordained by the 'gods' that they are just meant to be... we can all deduce whatever we want from this!

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
RuuDie:

I don't see any bragging there... rather, I see a moral to their story. Like you rightly said, they would have faced many challenges and broken up and maybe even went on to date others many times; but in the end, they are back together. Does it mean that they are fools? Or they cannot find someone else? Or maybe, just maybe it has been ordained by the 'gods' that they are just meant to be... we can all deduce whatever we want from this!

All I'm saying is that in as much as this one turned out well, it may not always be the case. I feel the forever dating thing is not a laudable feat in itself.

Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by DozieInc(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
legendte:
The girl suppose wear Juventus jersey ad per...OLD LADIES OF JUVENTUS.

The guy suppose wear Arsenal jersey as per waiting for 10 SEASONS without trophy.

Wetin I dey even type sef. Congrats to una.

lollzz, funny you.

2 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Generalyemi(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
Icecomrade:
Dated my wife for 8years.

And we are happily married with a cute daugher.

Everyoe has turned marrige and relationship counsellor on Nairaland.
I read comments, just smile and move on.

Every relationship has its own peculiarity. What works or does not work for Mr/Miss A may or May not work for B.

It takes 2 people to work out relationship.
Patience is key

8 years that is two elections. kudos.....but for me 4 months is perfect..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by komododragons: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
okosodo:

3 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Delegate(m): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
10 years that's was what it took me to start Secondary school... All the same congrat to d party involved my curiosity is just that the guy did not smile in any of the picture .. Maybe fulfilling prophecy is not as easy as he thought

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.