Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS (64064 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Marriage has become an idol in nigeria, no wonder the rising divorce cases

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by WhyAmISoQuiet: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Icecomrade:
Dated my wife for 8years.

And we are happily married with a cute daugher.

Everyoe has turned marrige and relationship counsellor on Nairaland.
I read comments, just smile and move on.

Every relationship has its own peculiarity. What works or does not work for Mr/Miss A may or May not work for B.

It takes 2 people to work out relationship.
Patience is key

Can you say you never cheated on her within those eight years? or she didn't become a baby mama or have abortion? Or if you are a christian, didn't engage in premarital sex? Let's be real

2 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by modextus(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Icecomrade:
Dated my wife for 8years.

And we are happily married with a cute daugher.

Everyoe has turned marrige and relationship counsellor on Nairaland.
I read comments, just smile and move on.

Every relationship has its own peculiarity. What works or does not work for Mr/Miss A may or May not work for B.

It takes 2 people to work out relationship.
Patience is key

people like you give me hope..

2 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Duru009(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
After u don't over banng the girl finish ....
U get choice....

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by NevetsIbot(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
that guy isn't happy I tell you. He's doing it out of pity

4 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by umarsanimusa(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wow there try very much
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
that guy isn't happy I tell you. He's doing it out of pity
nope. But she is tongue

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by 3kay945(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
This one wey her akara don dey tutu... Anyway, she can hook in tight before loosing.
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Azord(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
okosodo:
After he has vandalised her intestine
grin
okosodo:
After he has vandalised her intestine
10 YEARS VANDALIZING gringringrin;

2 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by santuse: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
Good one
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by 3kay945(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
WhyAmISoQuiet:

Can you say you never cheated on her within those eight years? or she didn't become a baby mama or have abortion? Or if you are a christian, didn't engage in premarital sex? Let's be real

Am interested in the response to these questions raised. Pls, mind copying me when he does? cool

2 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by mikkypel(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
eleko1:
Dat Chelsea Sport wear nah bad omen sad undecided,wish Dem well cool

Who be this now? U will never appreciate good things, to make matter worse, he might be an ASSnal fan
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Suspectzero(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
Marriage is a trap
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by mrjojo: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
The dude get time o, that is sure artificial ikeja pink lips oh lip rather Abi? .#whatismyown

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Annalise(f): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
Enough abortions
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by kayo80(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
1KINGKYLE:
I doff my cap for you guys.infact you are my mentor but let me come and be going.

Oya...

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by GMbuharii: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
agwom:
he try...
yes o,dem really try...do u know how many children dey inside 10yrs? Hehe

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by GMbuharii: 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
Keneking:
Now where is lalasticlala sef...evening don come oh grin

come lala dey owe you money sef,haba?!
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Jimy66(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
I date my gal since 1 April 2011 up to now we are together
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Yeayyyy!! Branded shot it cool..

10 years together? WOW!! The lady must be very young when they started..

Such a huge step taken smiley.. Congratulations to them..

**15th October**, my kid bro's birthday..

2 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by dmgr(m): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Lyk seriously 15th oct! The sme day i wil be cele ma BDay..wish dem ol da bst

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Keneking:

These pictures might have been taking in Uyo..see the sceneries.
That's Port Harcourt, RSUST to be precise tongue..

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by dmgr(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Yeayyyy!! Branded shot it cool..
10 years together? WOW!! That's a huge step taken smiley..
Congratulations to them..
i guess u can't wait for that lng ryt?
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
dmgr:

i guess u can't wait for that lng ryt?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Seen so many pre-wedding pictures they don't move me anymore. On to the next thread.
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2016
Baby
.... I know that you're asleep right now
And I don't post your pictures online
I'll upload our pre wedding pictures one day
I promise. smiley

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by kabanayol9(m): 1:40am On Sep 13, 2016
It is not easy, I salute the lady trust and confidence, how many young girls/ladies can wait this much nowadays, none joor.#Olorunsogobabes.

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by RuuDie(m): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2016
Oliviaarims:

All I'm saying is that in as much as this one turned out well, it may not always be the case. I feel the forever dating thing is not a laudable feat in itself.

Just my opinion.

True, it is not laudable but sometimes in life, we do not have the luxury to chose the option which we desire or prefer... this couple may have also shared the same opinion as you do now.
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Jacko1(m): 1:44am On Sep 13, 2016
Chelsea fans ova confam worry una
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by GoodSide: 3:03am On Sep 13, 2016
bro dis kind love dey make person cry
theyd end up not being happy.
10years na waste.
the love no go dey shack them again.he for don tire to dey nack her.
den b4 u know it
her rice no go get taste again.e go suddenly become bitter.
i cant date a gal for 10years and end up marrying her
men data stupid.
like wtf
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by OkunrinMeta: 3:49am On Sep 13, 2016
WhyAmISoQuiet:

Watin consigne you?

He cheat or he no cheat. He obviously loved her the same all through the years and they are happily married. The woman too was in love all through obviously and they forgave each other.

Cheating does not always have to be the end of a relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.