Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS (64069 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 13, 2016
wow....beautiful. happy married life to them

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Icecomrade: 5:53am On Sep 13, 2016
WhyAmISoQuiet:

Can you say you never cheated on her within those eight years? or she didn't become a baby mama or have abortion? Or if you are a christian, didn't engage in premarital sex? Let's be real

Your list is small on a whole lots of stuff people could go through in years. Abortion is avoidable, baby mama avoidable, cheating is avoidable when you are focused. pre marital sex is almost impossible.
Relationships comes with odds, Marrriage comes with its own odds too.
Challenges that both has to deal with.
But the end justifies the means.however we have journeyed, the most important thing is that we are stilll together and stronger patiently waiting to deal with the next phase of life.

Patience is key

4 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by profmaxzy360(m): 5:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Hum... E be lik say dis guy get boutique o......
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Icecomrade: 5:58am On Sep 13, 2016
Generalyemi:

8 years that is two elections. kudos.....but for me 4 months is perfect..

Yeah, like i said earlier we are all different people. The most important thing is that you were able to work it out, build a sustainable marriage

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Icecomrade: 6:04am On Sep 13, 2016
Emeonyerichard:
baba the case na people wey date fr 10yrs come marry.. No one said dy are quarreling, so Wats ur point on ur post. U will hv to wait fr a post on hubbies hving a fight so ur post may look more relevant.. Tank me latr

Maybe you could also relate my post to people who discourages long time relationship.

Maybe you can relate my post to the present that we ve whole lot of others like this couple who have enjoyed the joy of pulling through.

There is a special feeling that comes with it.

Maybe our ladies can limit the pressure of 'lets define this relationship'
Tank me l8tr
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by mccoyelectric: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2016
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]abeg make I no talk but dis two don't look d same walai, to me d gurl seniors d guy, and that babe no fine even upon d makeup, and concept. Anyway birds of d same feather flock together, d guy get tatoo na

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by olamyde85: 6:20am On Sep 13, 2016
They are really gbinyanju...... But no more honey moon

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2016
RuuDie:

True, it is not laudable but sometimes in life, we do not have the luxury to chose the option which we desire or prefer... this couple may have also shared the same opinion as you do now.

Right.
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Icecomrade:
Dated my wife for 8years.

And we are happily married with a cute daugher.

Everyoe has turned marrige and relationship counsellor on Nairaland.
I read comments, just smile and move on.

Every relationship has its own peculiarity. What works or does not work for Mr/Miss A may or May not work for B.

It takes 2 people to work out relationship.
Patience is key

the only sensible comment so far.

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by engrchykae(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2016
okosodo:
After he has vandalised her intestine
please explain further because I don't understand
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by nefertitiram: 7:15am On Sep 13, 2016
Na wa oo! Since 2006... Lemme do the maths...I met my hubby in 2005, we've been married 5yrs, so na so I for de wait like these people?

Na wa o! Patience is a virtue

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by annawhite(f): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2016
Na wa o if dem been born pickin d papa for De swag with d boy and not the mama
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by StarPlayer: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2016
agwom:
he try...
So that is all you can come up with
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by WhyAmISoQuiet: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2016
Icecomrade:

Your list is small on a whole lots of stuff people could go through in years. Abortion is avoidable, baby mama avoidable, cheating is avoidable when you are focused. pre marital sex is almost impossible.
Relationships comes with odds, Marrriage comes with its own odds too.
Challenges that both has to deal with.
But the end justifies the means.however we have journeyed, the most important thing is that we are stilll together and stronger patiently waiting to deal with the next phase of life.

Patience is key
cc: 3kay945

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by agwom(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2016
what do you want me to come up with?
StarPlayer:
So that is all you can come up with
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by StarPlayer: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2016
agwom:
what do you want me to come up with?
Just read and move on, if that's all you could say
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by kechywillz(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2016
The guy wan resemble Timaya
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by agwom(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2016
what i said is bad abi? undecided
StarPlayer:
Just read and move on, if that's all you could say
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2016
intbizoil:
Marriage has become an idol in nigeria, no wonder the rising divorce cases

another sensible post.

One thing we are not aware of is that our so-called higher morality of laying so much emphasy on marriage is even one of the reasons for high rate of divorce. A lady will be in what is already a beautiful relationship with a guy and just because the guy isn't proposing yet, she will just leave and for another guy she barely knows as soon as she gets a proposal from him. Later, they will begin to have serious problems and later, get divorced.

Ladies listen! Not everyone who proposes to you is truely in love with you. He may only want to get in between your legs and because he knows how crazy you guys are about marriage, is the reason he proposed to you in the first place.

Can you count how many guys have proposed to you and heve left in the end after sleeping with you? Also, he may be desperate and that's why he proposed. So stop thinking a man who proposes to you is you biggest ally.

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by reality2019(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2016
I am very happy for u guys happy married life in advance. Patience pays!

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by khalhokage(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2016
luvme0702:
Na dis kain marriage no dey last. The guy has seen it all.

Your logic doesn't make sense at all, he has been with her for ten years and then decided to marry her, what makes you think that it's now that he'll suddenly get tired of her?

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by NevetsIbot(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
nope. But she is tongue
Cheezy. You always countering me. Who's smilling like someone who just won a lottery? Aint it the woman? tongue cheesy. Had a dream about em, the man was just lamenting in the dream.
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by babooshka: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2016
Icecomrade:

Maybe you could also relate my post to people who discourages long time relationship.

Maybe you can relate my post to the present that we ve whole lot of others like this couple who have enjoyed the joy of pulling through.

Tank me l8tr I certainly hope d post doesn't limit ladies from asking d guy 2 define what he wants. Come on na, all this song and dance of dating 4 5yrs, 7yrs, 9yrs isn't very healthy because most of d time, it ends in disappointments. 2 d lucky few who date dat long and succeed, congrats. 2 those dating, don't let down ur guard abeg, shine ur eye. If d broda can't define what he wants, my sister, move on, 2 avoid stories dat touch.

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Nellybank(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2016
Hahahahahahaha... O boy u harsh
okosodo:
After he has vandalised her intestine
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by StarPlayer: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2016
agwom:
what i said is bad abi? undecided
It's not bad but it's unnecessary
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by babooshka: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=Icecomrade post=49311303]

Tank me l8tr. ('quote) I certainly hope d post doesn't limit ladies from asking d guy 2 define what he wants. Come on na, all this song and dance of dating 4 5yrs, 7yrs, 9yrs isn't very healthy because most of d time, it ends in disappointments. 2 d lucky few who date dat long and succeed, congrats. 2 those dating, don't let down ur guard abeg, shine ur eye. If d broda can't define what he wants, my sister, move on, 2 avoid stories dat touch.

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by saintchibu(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
These couple who have been together since 2006 (that's 10 years now) -are the rave of the moment after their pre wedding pictures went viral online... According to the soon-to-be bridegroom, he quarreled with his longtime girlfriend in 2011 for not uploading her pictures on his social media platforms. He reportedly told her not worry because he had something better in mind.

Below is what Lucas shared on his page;

I could remember vividly that sometimes in the year 2011 that u had little quarrel with me when u asked why is it that I don't upload your picture on my social networks, and I smiled and replied baby don't worry I'll upload our Pre wedding pictures,5years later I'm fulfilling the promise I made to you, ladies and gentle men,i present to u the lady that is going to be my wife on 15th of October 2016

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/man-fulfills-promise-to-his-girlfriend.html
Truly PMB must hear this cos this is corruption!. How can he be chopping the kpomo for 10 years before deciding to pay for it?

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by zeb04(f): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2016
10years? Insane

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by rosalieene(f): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2016
good for them, they might have probably dated in their teens. I can't even try it... 10years I dey craze? It doesn't work for everyone. Some guys at the end last will go look for younger blood.

2 Likes

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by JayJayGee: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2016
They gat swag
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2016
Icecomrade:
Dated my wife for 8years.

And we are happily married with a cute daugher.

Everyoe has turned marrige and relationship counsellor on Nairaland.
I read comments, just smile and move on.

Every relationship has its own peculiarity. What works or does not work for Mr/Miss A may or May not work for B.

It takes 2 people to work out relationship.
Patience is key

I hope you do know that 1 in 4 kids from homes where the parents have been trying for 2 years or more have a 95% chance of you not being the father? i suggest you take a paternity test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.