Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS (64068 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Mom007(f): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2016
Aww... Love these guys! Their spirit is Bae!

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by holuwatunmishe(f): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2016
congrats to them , mine was 7 years and to d glory of God we are happily married with 2 beautiful girls ,so it doesnt matter how far but how well........ God will bless everyone aspiring to be like them and also bless our various homes ijn..

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by nkemjacob2(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2016
Dis kind love stil dey exist for we country?
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Realdeals(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2016
The guy have used the lady bend, he can't dump her again

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by MurderX: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2016
No deceits, after the 10yrs? I'll say they r already married. They should have had the kids, how many abortions? I'm against relationships over 2yrs.

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by okosodo: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2016
engrchykae:
please explain further because I don't understand
its very easy to understand
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Smartademu(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2016
10 years? That was too long, what were they waiting for?

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Boyooosa(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2016
ARE THEY NOT HAPPY TOGETHER? NA ONLY D GIRL DEY EVEN DEY TRY SMILE SMALL OCCASIONALLY!
HML THO!

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by cejaypriesty(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2016
At the end of the day, they will be getting married. Thank God for them.
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by toprealman: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Why do peeps have issue over nothing! My social media handle is not the best place to show my feeling for anyone....well different strokes!
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by engrchykae(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2016
okosodo:
its very easy to understand
let it not be what am thinking
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by okosodo: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2016
engrchykae:
let it not be what am thinking
it can be o
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by oscaruzie(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin ..........and after dating my ex girlfriend for just 3 years she was asking "where is this relationship heading"? Meanwhile her cousin wasnt complaing ooooo! "Sidechics" sabi loyal sha grin grin Congrats to the couple! Ps- the girl must have been really young, abi which 21-25 years old Nigerian girl go gree to wait "10 years"

same her bro...dated mine for 3 years, same question asked...meanwhile my sidechics too just dey comport dey hope wink wink wink
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2016
dainformant:
congrats to them
Only God know how many abortion don pass under the girl bridge grin
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by brimoknight(m): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Just 3 years of Dating, and my inlaws are putting pressure on my head as is my fiancee has become a burden to them.
Or maybe they are scared her punna shld not expire

1 Like

Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by ststyreal(f): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
khalhokage:

Your logic doesn't make sense at all, he has been with her for ten years and then decided to marry her, what makes you think that it's now that he'll suddenly get tired of her?
Marriage is dynamic and not like relationships. You may sometimes get confuse along the way. It is not how far but how well. Some couples regrets settling down with their spouse today despite the long years in relationship, so I understand exactly what the guy you quoted said. May God protect our marriages and homes amen.
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by cproG: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
henritinecy:
Nigga Has Been Sucking The Thing Since 2006. It Is Evident From The Lips. Kudos To The Sucker And The Suckee

na jealousy dey do u so... hw e take concern u
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by jacko4real(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
The guy no fit forget how the girl dey give ahm
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by olac21(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Nothing Go remain there again now-ten years of regular pounding&gbenshing but then who knows if it was a "no sex relationship"
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by olac21(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
1bkaye:
I always cringe when some women allow men to make them feel like they’re doing them a favour by ‘marrying them’. Wish them the best all the same
Are you under influence?let me know before it is too late!
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by rita25(f): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2016
the guy pink big lips no be here
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by beautydutch(f): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Can we date for 10 years? I promise to propose after that!
I laugh
Re: They Dated For 10 Years, They Are Set To Marry Now - .PICS by luvme0702: 6:10am On Sep 29, 2016
I have seen many like this pack up. I don't even no why it happens but it does happen. My opinion.
khalhokage:

Your logic doesn't make sense at all, he has been with her for ten years and then decided to marry her, what makes you think that it's now that he'll suddenly get tired of her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.